Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:14 pm
Alice follows with her possesions. She kept herself alert as so not to be taken off gaurd. It wasn't exactly that she didn't trust Yin, it was that she didn't know if there was someone else around.

She wasn't used to being around a lot of people so going into town would be uncomfortable. Some of it was because of her power to see people's spirits as there were so many that it's hard to consentrate, but if she stayed relitively quiet it would hopefully go smoothly as she didn't know whether or not she wanted to stay traveling with Yin at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:28 pm
"It should be a quick walk into town from here." He knew that it would be only a quick way to the park, it was near that side of town. And he felt very refreshed, Yun sleeping and all.

"You don't look very calm, is anything wrong?"  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:35 pm
"I'm just keeping an eye out for breakfast," she lied with a grin. It was true that if anything appeared she wouldn't pass the chance up, but that wasn't the real reason at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 pm
"We're heading in to town. We can pick something up at a restaraunt. Don't worry about it."

As Yin and her go into the town, Yun wakes up, looking around. He knew he was close, but he should probably be awake when they get there.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:59 pm
"Some processed foods don't sit well with me," she said passively as they walked on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 pm
"Then we will keep things simple, pancakes work?"

They were drawing close to the park now. Yun tried to not look in the direction they were, he was reading a book he had gotten himself.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:06 pm
She shook her head sadly, "I only can eat plant matter and animal flesh."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:21 pm
"A salad and no dressing then." As they enter the parking lot he sees Yun on a bench.

"And there is my bud, hey Yun, hope you haven't had breakfast yet, I'm starved."

Yun looks up from his book in their direction. He waves and gets up to meet them. "There you are, wondering when you would get here. Who is she?"  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:26 pm
Alice hung back. Their spirits were the same, more than the same they were exactly alike. No one ever had a spirit exactly the same as someone else's because that's what makes someone individual. Neither of them had bad intentions though so she decided to use causion instead of jumping a train just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:58 pm
"Alice, her name is Alice. And Alice, this is Yun. I've known him since, well just about forever. Off to get a bite to eat though, we haven't had breakfast yet, how about you?"

"Nah, I haven't had breakfast yet either, I was waiting for you. Figured I would be polite and we would catch up over breakfast."  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 pm
I bet you've known each other forever, she thought silently. She smiled politely and a little hesitant as if she was shy meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:35 pm
"Well, off to get breakfast then."

"Yeah, there is a place over that way." Yun had looked up places to eat at in the phone book already.

They start walking. "You coming Alice?"  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:40 pm
"Mm!" she said innocently and followed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:53 pm
Soon they get to one of those cab diner type things, with booths along every window. They sit down and a waitress soon shows up.

"Your orders?"

"I'll have an order of pancakes."

"I'll have the french toast."

"And you'll have?" she asks Alice.  

Yin Yun Yang

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:00 am
Zach, realizing that Luke had collapsed again, began shaking him in an attempt to wake him up. "Hey, come on! You can't just leave me here in your aunt's house without being able to explain why I'm here, and why you're covered in blood! What if she thinks it was me!? Hey, wake up!"

James continued to walk down several blocks before he finally arrived at his house. He glanced around, confused as to what had been going on earlier, when he realized that his feet were leaving deep footprints in the cement. "Oh my--!" He looked down the sidewalk and realized that he had been leaving footprints all through the cement, ever since he left the crime scene. "Great..." He then walked inside, and closed the door. Fortunately, once he noticed what he was doing, he had involuntarily returned his density to normal. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and decided that his best option was to calm down and think this through. "Maybe I should walk around the neighborhood for a bit..." So he changed from his police officer outfit to something more casual, went outside, and started to walk up the sidewalk.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games