Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:33 pm
"Oops. My bad." said Chase walking to Luke. Just then the Captain stood up.

"HAHAHAHA. YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT AN ATTACK LIKE THAT COULD STOP ME!!" he shouted as his entire body covered in blades.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:08 pm
(im confused is your name ken our chase)
"thats kool but it would me better if that worked,' luke said laughig  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:19 pm
(Oops my bad. it's chase.)

"You're not down yet." said Chase as the captain stood up.

"It'll take more than that." he said as he charged toward Chase and Luke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:32 pm
"i havent shown you my true power your not the only one who can turn into a sword," luke said covering himself in blades and then stretching hisbody out

"dice dice gum gum frenzy," luke said attacking him over 100,000,000 times

"im finishing this now," luke said to a broken up captain he grabs the captain with stretched hands and takeing the captain out into the middle of the sea  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm
"Wow. Wait. I wanted to finish him off." said Chase, crossing his arms with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:25 pm
"sorry but im captain," luke said with a laugh

"now lets make this our ship before we take off, make some changes, and have some fun,' luke said throwing all the bad pirates off his new ship  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:08 pm
"What about that Ceon guy?" said Chase as he helped get rid of the pirates. "Where is he?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:19 pm
"i dont know but if he doesnt show up soon i will be lokeing for a new first mate," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:16 am
gaia name Sly_shino
character name Leon
devil fruit mix mix fruit
devil fruit power turns user into the material they touch, it can be turned off and/ or concentrated to certain areas of the body
own ability creativity with his powers made him able transform his right arm if it is metal, also due to the nature of his fruit, he is immune to seastone
skill tactition
personality calm until in battle, where it is like another personality takes over
history Once a first mate of a seafaring crew headed to the grand line, they hit a rock on the mountain entrance, Leon alone survived, he lived there for a week scavanging for supplies from other crashed ships, when he came across a cursed fruit, he ate it, starved half to death and gained his ability, he found his way to a small civilazation on the mountain and got a boat there. He crashed a nd ended up drifting on a make shaft raft to atown where he met Luke and the others
appearence Ed from fullmetal alchemist  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:37 am
luke decided that he barly even new ceon and decided to leave with out him (you have not posted so if you want back into the rp come in where ever we are)

"ok chase we are setting sail for the grand line," luke said as they set sail

5 days later luke and chase bonded alot and are now comeing into a island to get suplies but they will be there longger than expected

"hey chase i loved your food but i wonder how good of food you can make when we spend some of the blade pirates money yay yay yay," luke said rubbing his stomach  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 am
"If you think that was good, just wait. They didn't even have all the supplies I need." said Chase with a big smile, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:36 pm
Leon was in a street brawl near Chase and Luke, "Hey I don't want to fight!" Leon yelled dodging the blade of his opponent. "To bad, you got one." yelled the brute slicing barrels and wall to hit Leon. "Fine, you want to fight," Leon's eyes seemed to change, it was a different person. He grab the sword before it hit him and as he did, his arm turned to metal. "You'll get one." Leon finished grimly. He punched the guy in the gut and sent him flying the other direction. The brute was knocked out and Leon snapped back to normal.He left and headed in the direction of Chase and Luke. "Hey you two, did I hear you say you were going to the grand line." he asked.  

Sly_Shino

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:44 pm
(hey you are only suposed to become our crew after we go through some crazy fight lol and your skill is good but i think you should add something that would go good with being a pirate)

"umm yes and that was some nice fighting im luke captain of the green hat pirates," luke said jumping down to the docks to say hi  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:47 am
After searching through the town for his captain, Ceon finally found him on the docks. He held out the deed to a general's ship and stated cheerfully, "I got the ship. Man, the navy suck at gambling."  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:20 am
Rick sparred w/ his grandpa for a little bit. Rick jumped and was about 2 hit, but his grandpa moved quicker and knocked him down." stressed uggh. so close." Ure to stubborn, my grandson. U must quiet ure mind. Rick thought about this, but thought it was bogus.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games