Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:15 am
Akina quietly walked through the empty streets of Traverse Town. She sighed gently and looked down at the ground. ‘I wonder if Ceon destroyed the Keyblade Wielders yet. Maybe I should find out for myself?’ The girl thought. Suddenly she bumped into somebody. Her reflexes normally activated and she apologized to the person.
“I’m sorry for- Oh...” Akina stared at the blue-haired boy who bumped into her and frowned slightly. ‘So Ceon didn’t kill them yet...’

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:31 am
Ceon reached the highest point of the castle, and the clouds had now came over the whole town of Aggrabah. The streets were conusmed with varieties of heartless. Ceon smirked, 'These kids won't even be able to get through here.' The heartless on Ceon's shoulder leaped off and started jumping around in excitement as Ceon pulled out Oblivion. "As it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the end." Ceon raised Oblivion high in the air, and a black beam shot from the keyblade into the clouds. Parts of the clouds cleared away as a giant blue sumbol of a heart floated of of the clouds, growing closer to the clouds. Ceon grinned like he had never before.  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:29 pm
( stare quick ? ceon. scream Where did the door come from!?)

" blaugh Merlin!! Im glad to c u."It looks like ure sticky situation my feathered friend. Let me help you out.Merlin waved his wand and the goo was gone." 3nodding thanx a plenty, Merlin. stare look merlin, i need you watch these keyholders while im gone.WAIT, where r u goin? surprised ."I gotta stop Ceon and fast." DOnald ran to the door to agrabah and saw a blue heart in the sky." stressed i hope im not late."A few shadows surrounded him." scream evil Get out of the way!!!!"

( eek donald is in quacker mode.)User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:58 pm
As the heart lowered to the ground, more and more heartless appeared in Aggrabah, as if the heart attracted the heartless. As the heart of what seemed to be blue flame touched the ground, shadows eneveloped the land. Ceon felt surges of power rushing through him and Oblivion. If this is part of the power the master was talking aboutm then Ceon wanted more. Ceon walked along the now darkened streets of Aggrabah, enjoying the gloom of the streets.  

Ceon13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:15 am
Chase finally caught up to Ryan and saw he bumped into a girl. " Hey ryan. What's the matter." he reaches him and introduces himself to the girl. "Hi. I'm Chase."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:59 pm
" scream GravirA!!" a big black ball floated above tge heartless and crushed them. donald climed up a ladder in search of Ceon. Donald thought"i dont think i can beat ceon all by myself, but stressed i ant let him hurting people. i just hope the keyholders come soon."Donald spotted Ceon on top spotted of a building and he ran toward him.

(i love playing donald, but i feel alittle regret bcause i wanted to have keyblade crying but im good now blaugh )  

oreck01

Ceon13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:13 pm
A window opened beside Donald and Jaffar peered out. "Bad Birdy!" Jaffar swung his staff like a club at Donald's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:29 pm
Akina didn’t introduce herself. Normally she would, but things were different. These were the Keyblade Wielders. Her master commanded her to destroy them.
“Are you two...Keyblade Wielders?” Akina questioned softly, just to make sure she was right. If they were, the blonde would have to kill them. And she would never disobey her master.

starlight parade

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:37 pm
"Key blaade...that rings a bell." said CHase. Something told him to hold out his hand and he did. There was a flash of light and his keyblade appeared. "Is this what you are talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:52 pm
"ouuch!! evil evil scream scream WHY (&*^%^&$&#^#@%#@%#^#^#^#^$^#$^##^%#!!!. Donald jumped on top of Jafarand sarted stomping him and beating the crap out of him.

( eek Quacker mode!!!)User Image  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:57 pm
Akina stared at the Keyblade in his hand and frowned slightly. She’ll have to fight. Akina spread her arms apart and two Keyblades appeared. In her left hand held a Keyblade with the essence of the sun, while in the other appeared to be the opposite, the night. She closed her eyes and got into a fighting stance. Her azure eyes opened showing fierceness. It was strange on such an innocent face.
“You’re my master’s enemy. I’ll have to kill you now.” Her words were colder then ice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Chase jumped back in surprise. "What are you talking about? What did we do?" Chase stared in amazement as the girl took a fierce stance with two key blades.  

Mavruck

Ceon13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Ceon, getting bored of the dimness of the streets, raised oblivion high up in the air. Darkeness surrounded him and he found himself next to Akina, who apparently was about to fight. "I see you two have introduced yourselves properly. Akina, Aggrabah is now ours."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:26 pm
oreck01
"ouuch!! evil evil scream scream WHY (&*^%^&$&#^#@%#@%#^#^#^#^$^#$^##^%#!!!. Donald jumped on top of Jafarand sarted stomping him and beating the crap out of him.

( eek Quacker mode!!!)User Image

(oreck, don't auto-hit with stuff like that)  

Ceon13

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:54 pm
“Really sir? That was quite quick if I do say so myself, but I expected that from you none alas” Akina quietly said and gave Ceon a small smile, though her azure eyes was still on the other two. Suddenly, she rushed forward and took a swing with Sun Breaker at Chase.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games