Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:31 pm
"awesome i cant wait to play," luke said laughing lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:35 pm
rick walks up to the blue glowing tree about to touch it when...  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:48 pm
""attention maggets show me your power," said coach carter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:55 pm
" stressed who are u calling maggots!"Some electricity starts surrounding his fists.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:07 pm
oreck01
" stressed who are u calling maggots!"Some electricity starts surrounding his fists.

"cool it shorty," coach raised his hand and sent him flying backwords
"hey that was my friend," luke shot out many spikes and turned them into razor sharp swords but coach stopped them like they were tooth picks

"hey," luke said shocked  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:30 pm
"Hey. This looks like fun." says Chase as he lowers the temperature around his hands causing particles of ice to form around them. "Try stopping this." The room becomes colder. "This is cold enough to freeze you solid." He sends an icy blast toward the coach.  

Mavruck

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:09 pm
Sean ran down the hallway in a panic, realizing that he was late for first period. "Nuts! I can't believe I got caught up looking over my schedule. I'd better hurry; the teacher here might be as strict as my high school gym teacher..." As he arrived, however, he realized that the class seemed to be distracted with what looked like a fight between the teacher and the students. "Should those guys really be using their powers against a teacher?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:15 pm
"hey sean right its ok they are showing me there powers now show me what you got," as coach said this he sent both chase and sean flying back

luke snuck up behind him and spikescame out of his back looking like spider legs and hit the coach "how was that for power," luke said but then the coach appeared behind him and kicked him in the back
"ouch," luke said rubbing his back  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:11 am
scream "im not a shorty!!"Rick shoots lightning blots @ the gym teacher." cool take that."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:20 pm
"This is fun." Chase started to cool the room down more. "I can't use my heat power to its fullest potential yet. I'm not mad enough. But this is just as good." He freezes the air around him into sharp daggers and sends them flying toward the coach.  

Mavruck

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:40 pm
Kaichi touched the ground with two fingers and smiled. the ground broke around everyone into oblivion. Kaichi winced, making the ground around the coach turn to a foot wide. Everyone else had a space of two feet in circumference. "Uh.. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Leon returned to his normal form, "That is my power, transformation."  

Sly_Shino

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:00 pm
Sean was suddenly sent flying backwards along with one of the other students who were fighting against the coach. "I...I'm not using my power! I don't want to!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:54 am
(chikyu kodomo!!please read and post in digimon legendz)  

oreck01

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:14 am
"Hey Sean, don't worry, they won't keep fighting for much longer." whispered Leon. "Look at the coach, he is kicking their butts, why don't they just have the teachers fight the bad meteor humans."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games