Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 pm
AzurexLight
Akina slightly jumped as a boy had fallen from a tree near her. She had almost screamed while doing so, but was able to maintain it. She stared at the brunette boy who looked a bit older then James, then the Baby Digimon, Gigimon, who was in his arms Akina smiled, regaining her nerves again. By then, Poromon had introduced himself and James had asked if the two were all right.
“Yeah, are you two okay? Oh, and I’m Akina” The female tamer said with a bow. “And I’m Wanyamon!” Her Digimon exclaimed from her side.

luke smiled and got up and smiled swipeing the dirt from his shirt"yeah im fine nice to meet you and im luke. and i think you heard gigimon," luke said laughing

"hi poromon want to play," gigimon said playing
yeah whats up with the necalice and ear piece  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:17 pm
As the other two trainers caught up with him and Kaichi, Chase asked, "Hey Kaichi. Where are we going?"  

Mavruck

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Wanyamon puffed his cheeks and frowned at Gigimon’s words.
“Play? What about me?! I’m much more fun then Poromon!” The dog/cat Digimon exclaimed conceitedly. Akina sweat-dropped with a small laugh. While spending time with Wanyamon, she noticed the Digimon really liked the spotlight. Akina then glanced at the necklace on Luke’s neck.
“The necklace? You have it too Luke-san?” Akina said with surprise. Why was it... that all the humans she met had the same necklace? Only then did Akina notice that the two males looked like they belonged in different origins.
‘Huh? This is strange’ Akina thought with a questionable frown.
“How... are we even communicating?” The blonde said out loud, saying her thoughts once again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:10 pm
AzurexLight
Wanyamon puffed his cheeeks and frowned at Gigimon’s words.
“Play? What about me?! I’m much more fun then Poromon!” The dog/cat Digimon exclaimed conceitedly. Akina sweat-dropped with a small laugh. While spending time with Wanyamon, she noticed the Digimon really liked the spotlight. Akina then glanced at the necklace on Luke’s neck.
“The necklace? You have it too Luke-san?” Akina said with surprise. Why was it... that all the humans she met had the same necklace? Only then did Akina notice that the two males looked like they belonged in different origins.
‘Huh? This is strange’ Akina thought with a questionable frown.
“How... are we even communicating?” The blonde said out loud, saying her thoughts once again.

luke looked at her funny "what are you talking about im speaking english with my regular australian accent," luke said proud of being australian

"im sorry i want to play with all of you," gigimon said

"hey shouldnt we go with the other guys lets go," luke said grabbing both there hand and folowing the other trainers kaichi and chase

"hey yall guys were are we? we dont ever know where we are," luke said asking all of the trainers with him  

king zetsu13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:03 pm
Mavruck
As the other two trainers caught up with him and Kaichi, Chase asked, "Hey Kaichi. Where are we going?"

"I take it that we're going to the Koemon's encampment."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:49 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu
Mavruck

"I take it that we're going to the Koemon's encampment."

"whats a encampment," asked luke  

king zetsu13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:23 pm
It's like an outpost, but it's portable. Think of the nomadic Indians.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:46 pm
Coronamon: Im Coronamon now Cool!
Rick: U got bigger now!(keeps walking along)
So where all u guys from?  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:05 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu

"oh i think i get it so why are we going here," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:22 pm
James was startled when Luke suddenly got up and grabbed his and Akina's hands. "Hey! Take it easy! Huh?" Just then, James's necklace had begun to glow. "Whoa!""'Whoa' is right; I feel power flowing through me!" Poromon had begun to glow also, and when the light had died down, he had gotten bigger and looked completely different. "Poromon?" "Actually, the power from that necklace you are wearing caused me to digivolve. My name is now Hawkmon." Hawkmon soared above the group as they ran onwards.  

Chikyu Kodomo

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:32 pm
ALLL RIGHT ILL GIVE U A BIG BATTLE NOW K!

A giant gang of ogremon appeared surrounding the group)
Rick: Who r u?
Coronamon: Rick get behind me stressed !
Leader ogremon: we just want some money and... some food twisted (ogres laughs)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:32 am
"Damn. Alright then Veemon, are you ready?" Mat asked as he stood holding his necklace."Ready." Veemon said seriously, sensing the tension in the air. One of the Ogremon's took a step from the rest and Veemon sprinted towards him. "Vee Headbutt!" he said as his head crashed against the Ogremon's chest. It let out a gasp as it doubled over on the ground clutching its stomach.  

RudeFan21

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:18 pm
lukes necalice began to glow as well and gigimon transformed into a wingless dragon type digimon "hey gigimon whats happing," luke asked startled

"call me gulimon now so whats up," gulimon said happy that he digivolved

"pyro sphere," gulimon said as a fire blast hit a ogremon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:27 pm
neo yoru13
dark-Angel Kuronu

"oh i think i get it so why are we going here," luke said laughing

((Hey neo! You're spelling Guilmon wrong. Thought you should know))

Kotemon hit an Ogremon right in the chest with a flaming Headbutt he called"Fire Mask!!!" It knocked the Ogremon out cold.  

l - Bleak - l

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:19 pm
"Feather Strike!" Hawkmon pulled the feather in his headband out and flung it like a boomerang, slicing at several Ogremon, before stopping it as it slipped back into his headband. Hawkmon, that feather...it's not attached to your forehead?" Hawkmon said the next few words in a matter-of-fact tone, with the air of someone giving an important speech. "That is a secret that I would prefer not to disclose."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games