Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Caitlyn Hellstorm's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

Jua Kalisha (Rhiannon)'s Stats

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

Name: Jua Kalisha
Meaning:  Sun Sorceress
Alias (Name she goes by): Rhiannon
RP Color: Orange
Found: 6/14/16

Breed: Sabertooth
Element:  Earth/Blood
Temperament: Insidious

Mate: Few more flings then will be mated to Conleth
Offspring:
First Batch:

Personality:

History:
Won her in a rp contest from Dinosaur Event
Ever since this young female became an adult, she have been carefully orchestrating the death of the pack leaders (who just happened to be her parents) without arousing suspicion from them. She acted like she's their golden child, the favored one out of the siblings and she used that to her advantage, getting things she needed included the support of others and power came to her gradually without her parents noticing.

As the loud roar coming from the large male, announcing the day of hunt before he bumps muzzles with his favorite daughter Jua Kalisha not knowing it will be his last day to walk across his kingdom and the pack set out to hunt down a mammoth. Her golden body blends into the tall yellowish grass while her muscles ripples, her golden eyes glints with malicious intent while they connects with each of her conspirators' eyes silently sending them signals to go to their assigned ambush spots. The bodies starts to melt away into the hiding while the large leader and his mate herds the mammoth toward the rocky area where it couldn't escape. "Now!!" The mate roars the words out but nobody sprang into the action to dispatch the prey. After few terse heartbeats, the mammoth's eyes starts to show white while he charges toward the pair who were forced to leap side or they would be trampled. As the mammoth fled for his life, the pack leader and mate finds themselves trapped in the same spot mammoth were in, surrounded by the members and the golden child moves toward them with a predatory gleam in her eyes.

"What are you doing?" The large male growls the words out as he narrows his eyes at his daughter whom just simply flexes her slender muscles without responding back to him while others slowly moves in closer to their intended prey.

"Ah..." Jua Kalisha breathes out the word as she turns her head toward the sun, allowing the golden light to blanket her, giving her the angelic name before her eyes connects with her mother's, causing the smaller female to recoil in shock at the sight of death in her own daughter's eyes. "You once told me and my siblings..." She purrs the words out as she takes a step closer to her beloved parents. "That if we want something, we will have to take it no matter what the cost is." Her claws slides out of her paws as the realization dawns in the pack leader's eyes.

"Yes, my dear father.." She allows her tongue to run across her bloodied saber teeth. "I want your blood to fill my mouth and I want what you have." She murmurs softly as the pack is already forming a very tight circle, clearly waiting for her signal. As the mother glares at her in defiance while the large male moves in front of his mate to protect her, Jua just simply stares at the action without any expression in her eyes. "Mmm... futile.." She sighs the words out as the pack leader hears sudden agonized screams as the pack moves in to rip the mate apart.

As the large male turn around to try to protect his mate, he feels his golden child swiftly moves in and her mouth wraps around his throat with a swift jerk, he goes down on top of his mutilated mate with betrayed look in his eyes. As now bloodied female stands over the bodies of her parents and the former pack leaders, she stares down now her pack. "If anyone wants to challenge me, do it now. If not, I am your queen and I will not tolerate any disobedience just like my parents did. Penalty will be death by my saber teeth and claws."

Fast forward to the present day, the pack is run with cold efficiency and everyone knows their places. Jua Kalisha is a feared and highly respected leader because she might dole out punishments with swift merciless swipes, she can be a merciful leader if she feels it would benefit the pack. As the outsiders look on from the distance, they will see a proud golden leader leading a very strong military-like pack on hunts or territory wars to expand her kingdom.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:33 pm
User Image

Name:
RP Color:

Temperament:
Lineage: N/A

Found:
Bonded:
Personality:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image

Jua Kalisha
-=- Parents: Deceased
-=- Siblings: (Sister is being quested right now)

-=- Mate: Conleth (eventually)
-=- Offspring:
First Batch Jua Paradise (Brianna) and ??
Second Batch

-=- Grandkids:
-=- Great Grandkids:
-=-Great Great GrandKids:

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image

June 15, 2016 - Won Rhiannon in Leader of the Pack contest in the dinosaur event!
June 20, 2016 - Rhiannon didn't waste any time. She won a breeding mixer with Braedyn.
August 05, 2016 - Rhiannon are now proud mother of two baskets!
August 12, 2016 - Her first batch of baskets are in tatters, revealing two daughters  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

Image here

Blurb about (Future mate)
-Pending-

Form here