Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm
X Kaos X
SoundVVave

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I better start reading then XD and I have coordinator/performance in the morning and breeding in evening My character is Phoebe Ambre! Feel free to go look X3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

Have fun!~ Aww doesn't seem like we have any common classes and will do owob

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

So this is my post so far
It was a long travel from Kanto to Evern, one that Phoebe considered exhausting and exciting all at the same time. Her family traveled all the way from their home in Pallet Town to Vermilion City. There was a ferry scheduled to leave and take her all the way to Amphitrite City, where she would take a train to her new school. They had looked at the few available that would be best for her and Phoebe could honestly say Ordell Academy was the most exciting one! She received her uniform and information packet a few weeks after they sent in the paperwork. The Kingdra house sounded so regal, at least to her. The uniform she'd be wearing looked typical, but with the Kingdra emblem and colors. She received a uniform for both main seasons. There also was gym clothing for both seasons. While she went to her room to change and model her new uniform, her parents read the rest of the information. They explained to her after the dorm set up and her classes. Coordination and performance sounded like so much fun, though her and Fireball seemed to have two left feet. Maybe they'd learn to dance during that class.

She had to stop thinking about home now, otherwise she'd be homesick along with seasick. Fireball didn't seem to like the boat either, he clung to her the entire ride. The boat ride seemed to go on forever, but eventually she caught sight of land. Phoebe could see, as they got closer, how big the city was. It must of been the largest city she would have ever been in! She could only imagine how big the school was now after seeing Amphitrite City. From the boat, she had to go to the train station to ride the train to the school, which was located on an island.

I'm posting it in the class room one since that's where she'll end up, is that okay or?

"We're poor little souls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:35 pm
SoundVVave

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

It was a long travel from Kanto to Evern, one that Phoebe considered exhausting and exciting all at the same time. Her family traveled all the way from their home in Pallet Town to Vermilion City. There was a ferry scheduled to leave and take her all the way to Amphitrite City, where she would take a train to her new school. They had looked at the few available that would be best for her and Phoebe could honestly say Ordell Academy was the most exciting one! She received her uniform and information packet a few weeks after they sent in the paperwork. The Kingdra house sounded so regal, at least to her. The uniform she'd be wearing looked typical, but with the Kingdra emblem and colors. She received a uniform for both main seasons. There also was gym clothing for both seasons. While she went to her room to change and model her new uniform, her parents read the rest of the information. They explained to her after the dorm set up and her classes. Coordination and performance sounded like so much fun, though her and Fireball seemed to have two left feet. Maybe they'd learn to dance during that class.

She had to stop thinking about home now, otherwise she'd be homesick along with seasick. Fireball didn't seem to like the boat either, he clung to her the entire ride. The boat ride seemed to go on forever, but eventually she caught sight of land. Phoebe could see, as they got closer, how big the city was. It must of been the largest city she would have ever been in! She could only imagine how big the school was now after seeing Amphitrite City. From the boat, she had to go to the train station to ride the train to the school, which was located on an island.

I'm posting it in the class room one since that's where she'll end up, is that okay or?

"We're poor little souls

Sounds good to me! Also, omagerd your character and charmander are adorable oAo  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:37 pm
X Kaos X
SoundVVave

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

Sounds good to me! Also, omagerd your character and charmander are adorable oAo

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Thank you X3 Who are your characters? Even if they don't share classes, they could be in the same house or perhaps meet elsewhere if you'd be willing

"We're poor little souls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:53 pm
There so many cute little Charmanders running around now emotion_kirakira  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:05 pm
Prairiefox

Oh man, Charmander can step to the curb, watch out for those cute Pinsirs.

But no joke being a coordinator with a fearsome Pokemon like Pinsir is going to be a unique experience. I'll probably need to give her a silly hat or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Prairiefox

But no joke being a coordinator with a fearsome Pokemon like Pinsir is going to be a unique experience. I'll probably need to give her a silly hat or something.

Or bows on Pinsir's...well Pinsirs owo
Hm... kinda wanna draw this now ovo
Oh I'm not sure if anything said this to ya yet but welcome to the guild!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:16 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Prairiefox

considering that the teacher (me) had a Banetter.... a pinsir will fit right in ^^

can't wait to see ya there  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm
Just so everyone knows I'll be posting both my characters tomorrow.
I wanted to do it today but I had an unexpected guest which took up most of my day / stole my concentration. Anyways it's late so I'm off to be before I crash on the keyboard.

To any new members I haven't said hi to yet... Hi! I'm Murrue or Rue as some call me. My characters are Maria Taylor and Evelyn Chamberlain. Can't wait to roleplay with you all.

Murrue Le Creuset signing off ~ ninja  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 pm
Prairiefox

Well Pokelogic says that feeding a Pokemon candy can make it more beautiful so that would probably work. It would probably be something like giving a member of KISS pink makeup instead of black lmao.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

To be fair, Banette is a real... doll. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool emotion_facepalm

And thank you both! UvU  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:11 am
sorry to be a downer but im not finding information on the houses or where to put the characters profiles at... >>;  

Ric Puma Vegori

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Periwinkle Promise

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:36 am
Well hey there you bunch of cuties! I'm new! I'm still plotting out my character but here are a few things about me:

I live in the uk so I have weird a.f posting times.
My fave Pokemon is axew
I love putting my characters through mucho emotional turmoil

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:46 am
SoundVVave

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Thank you X3 Who are your characters? Even if they don't share classes, they could be in the same house or perhaps meet elsewhere if you'd be willing

"We're poor little souls

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Gaia stopped working for me when I tried posting last night oAo+
Oh I knew I was forgetting something! ^-^;; My characters are Tera Hatano, a student and teacherTakahiro Lachance, the science and technology teacher. Both are in Charizard. We aren't in the same house, but I'd love for my characters to interact with Phoebe. They can meet during lunch or whenever you want owo

Ric Puma Vegori
sorry to be a downer but im not finding information on the houses or where to put the characters profiles at... >>;

Don't worry, you're not XD The information on the houses is located in the Rules and Regulation thread. You can grab the profile template here and you post your profile for review by creating a new topic in the Admission and Staff Sub-Forum. Hope this helps and welcome to the guild!

Periwinkle Promise
Well hey there you bunch of cuties! I'm new! I'm still plotting out my character but here are a few things about me:

I live in the uk so I have weird a.f posting times.
My fave Pokemon is axew
I love putting my characters through mucho emotional turmoil

User Image

Nice to meet you Periwinkle! Welcome to the guild! My favorite pokemon is flygon. Looking forward to see your character(s) in the RP ^-^

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:24 am
X Kaos X

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Its not a problem X3
I'll think more on how our two students can meet, probably somewhere outdoors since Phoebe likes to try and sketch pokemon in the wild.

"We're poor little souls

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:18 pm
SoundVVave
X Kaos X

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Its not a problem X3
I'll think more on how our two students can meet, probably somewhere outdoors since Phoebe likes to try and sketch pokemon in the wild.

"We're poor little souls

Sounds like a plan! ^-^b  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:27 pm
SoundVVave
X Kaos X

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Its not a problem X3

"We're poor little souls

Looks like Eve and Phoebe have the same interest in sketching Pokémon smile  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games