Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image

Nagi

So all we'd be doing is holding the Heartless back? Sounds cool. My face was red from running and also from exciting. Can't wait to do that.

{OOC: Sorry for the short posts.}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image

"Well it won't be easy. There's an imbalance in power and a major heartless target is on the move to the castle to fight the disturbance. We need to hold it off to buy the group inside time. Think you 2 can handle that?" Listio asked.

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:01 pm
Knux_nyan

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver wasn't sure if he was ready to face actual heartless even a major one at that. But he didn't want to disappoint Nagi or to let him go alone if it was as dangerous as it sounded it would be suicide to go alone to fend off heartless by oneself."Yes.. We can handle it I wanted a chance to prove I'm worthy of this academy not only to the Head master but to myself. So please give this mission to us."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero arrived swiftly to the Head Master's office in hope someone was there. When he arrived he could here voices inside. They were speaking about some sort of mission. Xero did not want to interrupt since it could be important, but what he had was important as well. He knocked on the door promptly. "Diz may I enter?"

Mood:
Happy
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

"Diz is out at the moment taking care of a mission for the board....oh hey Xero. What can i do for you?" Listio asked as she faced him.

Hector the True

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero stepped in seeing a girl he has yet to meet. He looked around and saw that neither Diz nor Eclipse was here. "I came here to speak to Diz, Eclipse, and Kalena. They are important matters and I wish only to speak with them in person about it. Do you know when any of them will return?"

Mood:
Determined
Party:

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

"Ah i see. Eclipse should be in his dorm now. I shall call him back in. One moment." Listio said as she walked around the desk and picked up a crystal before speaking into it. She nodded before placing it down. "If you would wait a moment Eclipse will be here shortly." She said.

Hector the True

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:26 pm
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

Sophia appeared from a door that strangely enough, there was no room behind her as she exited from the room she was in.

"Hey Listio! Hm...I though Eclipse would beat me here..."

She looked at Xero and blinked a few times, she tilted her head as if she knew him, other than just his name. X did say it a lot when the Light family was away.

"So....you must be Xero. X said your name lots of times saying you were her friend." Sophia said uncertainly.

"Why do you look so....familiar?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 am
User Image

Listio then disappeared as Eclipse took her place. "Apologies. I had to see how Listio's new shield was holding up around the school. The defenses are now back up and running. How can i help you Xero?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:20 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero looked towards the girl who hard just entered, but did not speak a word as Listio vanished and Eclipse took her place. Xero's blood boiled a the sight of the headmaster though he was still unsure why. He bowed to Eclipse in respect even though it seemed painful to do, almost like he was giving up to an enemy. Then he spoke. "Head Master Eclipse, I am here to speak to you, Kalena, and Diz upon important matters that involves what happened yesterday on the Destiny Islands. I wish to give a full vocal report. This report will speak about X, the Ice User known as Xavior, Destiny Island, a group called Neo-Organization, and myself." Xero's eyes went to the other three people in the room and then back to Eclipse. "I will only give my report in privet and with only you, Diz, and Kalena. I wish for no one to know about what I am about to say except the three that run this academy. These are dire matters and privet."

Mood:
Determined
Party:

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:53 am
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

((I thought the other two were gone...))

Sophia's breath slowed when Xero said he was here to talk about Xavior and others, although she was disappointed that he didn't want her in here. Who better to talk about Xavior than the girl who was teamed up with X for most of the missions with him watching.

"Fine...well.....I guess you didn't wanna hear from the other nobody who was X's first friend although she never remembered one bit because her memory was erased over twenty times so they could make her a weapon and not a ordinary nobody. Hope he's dead anyway, thought the Neo Organization that we were in killed him to bring about someone worse."

Sophia started to leave the room

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:25 am
User Image

Eclipse nodded as he sat down at his desk and a shield erupted around both him and Xero. "The shield will prevent any eavesdroppers. Kalena will not be joining us due to her dealing with an issue in radiant gardens. Diz will be with us shortly." Right as he said that a screen appeared with Diz's face on it but the background was obscured. "Apologies for not being there in person but my location cannot be disclosed. Please say your report Xero." Diz said.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:11 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero eyes widened at Sophia when she said she has been with X since she first came to the academy. He could tell she would be a valuable ally and grabbed her hand as she began to leave. "If what you say is true then I want you at my side for this. If you are truly have been with X since she has first been here, then you may stay." As soon as Xero said that, Eclipse said, Very well, and produced a barrier to shield them from the outside world. It was very unusual and made Xero felt he was in a void. He let go of Sophia and turned to face the Head Master and the projection of Diz. "Very well, I shall begin with saying my Master's will also be joining us." Xero reached into the hidden bag behind his holsters and pulled out two devices. He placed them on the floor and stepped back. Both Mistress and Master Hato appeared as holograms . Only their bodies where visual as the devices contact them if needed at any time through mind link. Hector was first to speak. "Xero, we have received your request and have awaited your call. Now if all is in order let us get this over with." "Very well. I will start by saying that I am going to record this conference which will go into my personal files that only I can access. Now that has been established, I would like to start this with introductions. I am Xero Heart, Keyblade Weilder. "I am Hector Shi Hato, Unholy Rogue, and Ageless Keyblade Master." "I am Rukia Seikatsu Hato, Unholy Reapress, and Ageless Keyblade Mistress."

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image

"Eclipse, Ex reaper, Nephew to Kalena the ex-headmaster of this school, I am the new headmaster of the keyblade academy. Welcome." Eclipse said in greeting.
"Diz, co-headmaster. I prefer the rest of what i am to remain a secret. Now what is the purpose of this meeting?" Diz said through the screen.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:40 am
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

Sophia took a seat. She was tired from a previous expedition.

"Sophia, formerly Sophixa of the Neo-Organization, keyblade apprentice"

Sophia said to stay in suit like everyone else. Gosh that was weird.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games