Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:40 am
Looking between the head currently devouring a pastel colored sneaker and her sister, Leslie found no argument against needing training for this stupid mouth. Unsure how her sister could help, it wasn't until her next words hit that an idea began to form within Leslie's own mind of what Kairi intended to try. "Does that mean you're gonna be a channeler? Are you gonna be a Poison channeler? That strangely explains why you and Reno did not work out entirely." Leslie worked out herself what was intended since it meant she would be able to train with ease, and then it reached its logical conclusion. It's always strange when type match-up even manages to tell you a relationship might work out entirely. "But that sounds awesome, Kairi. I always wanted to see how well you could fight." Beaming up at her sister with a toothy grin, the door suddenly slamming open and a bundle of coats with aid flex voice announcing itself in mildly sinister fashion sent the newly created Hybrid into fight-or-flight mode. Unfortunately for Kain, today seemed to be a fight. "Stranger Danger!" pierced the air as Leslie whipped her head violently around to send the larger second mouth flying at Kain's abdomen before anything else could register.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:56 am
Dante didn't think too much of the hug, knowing that Kain hadn't really meant anything by it. Their time together was done in those regards, and Dante understood that. He hadn't even really had much of a chance to respond to what Kain had said, but, he'd talk to the other boy later.

Kairi smiled and nodded. "That's the plan. Poison channeler just seems so fitting considering the fact that my main partner is Renata here," Kairi said, motioning to the Nidorina that still sat by her feet. The redhead said nothing on the relationship comment however, as the thought had already crossed her mind and she wasn't too interested in talking about that. "Then it seems we have a deal. Once I'm a Poison channeler, we'll train together," the redhead said with a smirk. When Kain suddenly entered and Leslie started freaking out, Kairi immediately dove in the way of her sister's attack, getting hit squarely in the chest, knocking the breath out of her. "Ahhh... owwww... Careful Leslie, we don't need you killing someone," Kairi said, coughing a little. Kairi turned to look at Kain, smiling a little despite the pain she now in. "Eh, I'm sure we could be a lot better right now, but, I think we're both good. Sorry about Leslie, I don't think she was expecting you to come in right now. Not that I really did either, but, I'm not the new hybrid with the massive mouth hanging off of my head," Kairi explained, wincing a little and trying to catch her breath again. She sat down, clutching at her chest and hoping the pain would die down.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Looking to her winded sister and the person who had stumbled into the room, Leslie gave a small squeak before rushing over to her sister's side. "I'm sorry, Kairi. I didn't mean to hurt you." Getting closer, she poked her sister in the head before giving her a hug. "Doesn't count as a mouth until I get the thing to work with me." Giving a cheeky smile, she looked over to Kain, waiting for some kind of reaction from. I doubt seeing a club-sized mouth swinging for your head would leave for a cool, collected introduction.

Over in the main room, Aria would walk up behind Dante before suddenly grabbing his shoulders, giving a small growl as she did so. "Hiya, Dante. You seen Lyn-Lyn around? I've been looking everywhere for her to show off my new Pokemon, but she seems to have gone missing." A small pout would cross her face as she spoke, more aimed to persuade Dante to surrender some form of information rather than to convey how she felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:33 pm
Kains reaction wasn't as shocking as people would think. He simply was worried for kairi's sake than caring for the steel mouth that gave her a swing. "Kairi are you okay?" waiting by her side and hugging her after her sister. He held her tight in his arms in a warm embrace, keeping her head to his heart. Kain evetually pulled himself away where Kain could see the bags underneath her eyes. "Are you alright? you look like you haven't slept since I saw you before the trip." saying that reminded Kain of the time he didn't get to spend with kairi, and how he never asked if she wanted to come with him nor she invited him. With that in mid he swept the collapsed girl in his arms. "Hey Leslie I guess that makes two of us with the nickname Jaws, but for now lets just keep the snappers back. Also here I picked you guys up some snow point chocolate, here's your bar." Kain said with a small chuckle while pulling a huge plate of chocolate out of his coat. Afterwards the towering man mood turned to worrying once more as he took Kairi to her quarters and lied her on her bed. Kain was just about to sit in the bed too, but he thought it through and just sat on the ground hoping she didn't notice. "Hey is there anything you need me to pick up, Ice, soup, your coco?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 pm
Kairi smiled weakly at her sister and accepted the hugs from both her sister and Kain, though she didn't move to hug either of them back. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me Leslie. I was expecting to get hit when I dove to protect Kain from getting hit. But, see, this is precisely why you need to train, and why I will help you to train. After I feel better, because damn did that hurt," Kairi said, lightly rubbing the area that had been hit. She knew it would probably bruise, but, she didn't want to say anything and have Leslie and Kain worry further. Turning her head to look up at Kain, the redheaded girl just smiled, until he mentioned that she looked like she hadn't slept in a while, which turned the girl's smile into a frown. There was a lot of reasons as to why she would look that way: nightmares, the thought of being alone as she had been for the last little while... those were the main culprits. But instead of speaking the truth, Kairi smiled again and said a quick and quiet, "I'm fine." When Kain picked her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face into his chest, breathing in his scent. When she was placed on the bed, she quickly curled up, one hand grasping at the sheet beneath her. And when Kain sat down on the floor instead of next to her, she frowned again. "I don't need anything.... just you, if that's okay?" she answered, her eyes beginning to flutter closed.

Dante would jump slightly when Aria's hands were suddenly on his shoulders. He turned to face the girl, listening carefully to her question. "Uhh... I think she may have gone to visit her parents for a little while. When I last spoke to her she said she'd be home soon though, so-" Dante was cut off as Lynnette suddenly appeared in the room, having dropped down from the cafe. Seeing Aria and Dante standing there and staring at her, Lynnette looked a little surprised. "Uhh... Hi there you two. Did you know I'd be arriving right now, or is this just a coincidence?" the black and purple-haired girl asked, looking almost fearful of her companions. She could never be sure what those two were up to, and she hadn't exactly gotten used to their antics yet. Pitch, who was sitting on her trainer's head, decided that it was much too silent now that Lynnette had stopped talking, and proceeded to start up her shriek-like 'singing', which almost immediately caused Lynnette's hands to fly up to cover her ears. "Now is really not the time for this Pitch!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm
"well than I guess you have to scootch over. Dante and I are meeting up for lunch later so ill set my snag timer for 1:30." Kain said with a bit of relief at Kairi letting him lay with her. Grasping her around the waist he curls up around her. planting a little kiss on the back of her head. "oh wait one last thing." Kain throws two pokeballs out onto the ground where Estelle and her infant, just able to open its eyes and walk a little ways, lay on the ground curled up as well. "She's been waiting to see him too," Kain said with a gentile smile. "I've missed you, you know that. becuase there was one big thing I didn't really get to say before we left, I love you."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:04 am
Kairi shifted and moved backwards to allow Kain enough room to lay down beside her. "We finally see each other after how long and you make plans with Dante before me?" Kairi asked, pouting slightly, the dark circles under eyes growing more apparent with the change in her expression. She rested her hands against his chest, burying her face in his shirt again. She had just gotten comfortable when Kain had sent out Estelle and the young Spinarak. Realizing she couldn't get too comfortable quite yet, she grabbed Azoth's Pokeball and released him to go curl up with his love and child. Seeing the three of them together, Kairi couldn't help but smile. "Didn't get to say that you love me? You left before I could even ask where you were going... I didn't go anywhere over the holidays Kain. I wanted to spend them with you, here, at Snagem HQ. But you left without saying anything..." Kairi said, obviously upset, though she tried not to make it too apparent. "I missed you a lot you know..." the words came out as a whisper, barely audible except to the two of them. Once again her face was buried into her boyfriend's chest, happily inhaling his scent.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:53 am
Having caught the candy bar, Leslie's stomach made its protest with a small growl that was quickly silenced as the chocolate disappeared from her hand. Looking between Kairi and Kain before they embraced each other again, Leslie decided to make her thoughts known. "It may not work as a mouth, but it seems pretty effective for a club." Shaking her head and watching the mouth bobble and wave from the motion, her next vision of Kairi and Kain was of her sister burying her face in Kain's chest. Once again seeming it necessary to share her odd train of thought with the people nearby, the high pitched voice of Leslie rang out again. "Eww!! You get this one cause he was gone for a while, but keep it away from now on! Yuck!" Letting the panicked yelling be her only action, the little girl opened the fridge before deciding to test an odd idea. Pointing her new mouth into the fridge before walking it back into the food storage place, she waited to see if it would actually eat for her.

Looking over to where her friend had dropped in on them, Aria attempted to rush over and give her a hug. Attempt being the keyword as the Moibat attempting its tone deaf singing halted the guitarist on the spot with the sheer pain it caused the musician's ears. Whining in sympathy to Lynette's luck at finding the unique Noibat, Aria piped up with, "Okay, time to silence that indignity towards music." Powering through the unrelenting noise, she opened her own Pokeball before grabbing and pointing Hastur directly at the Noibat and shouting, "Hypnosis!" Praying a nap would silence the Noibat, the girl turned back to her friend before quickly enveloping her in a hug. "Hiya, Lyn-Lyn. Glad to see you got back safely." Realizing she was showing too much good emotion towards Lynette for this to be normal, she quickly attempted to cover that up with, "I wasn't worried or anything, I just wanted to show off what happened with Vibrato while you weren't around." Quickly grabbing the Pokeball from behind where her guitar hung, Aeia awaited some form of response before going forward with this.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:33 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas groaned in his own right as Scott climbed off of him. "He would be the leader of the team, if that's what you mean." He said as he stretched himself back into normal proportions. "I, on the other hand, am now a puddle of Jellicent slime thanks to your little crashing landing stunt." The hybrid asserted, flexing his ponytail tentacles to ascertain whether or not they were still functional.

"Whoa, wait! My crash landing stunt?! I just walked in and a pit opened beneath me. Not like anyone told me you all have holed floors." He sighed and turned towards Sub. "Hello, sir, I am a new recruit. My name is Scott." Turning back towards the thing he landed on, he asked how a Jellicent man came to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 pm
"you stayed here? I thought you where going away for the holidays. That's why you never mentioned anything about staying together. While the entire time I messaged you, you never mentioned still being here. Why didn't you say something? and I know I left with a quick goodbye but I went back to snow point. I found what I was looking for though. Also you know me when I see someone I can't just walk away from someone I haven't seen for two months either. So If you want me to see him tomorrow, here." Kain said with a small shy smile as he handed kairi his huge iron cased SNAG. "oh and next I have to go back Your com... comin... YAWN... coming with me." Kain mumbbled out of his last breathe and pulled Kairi in for a tight squeeze. Falling into a gentile sleep holding her.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Valiant Fenris
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas groaned in his own right as Scott climbed off of him. "He would be the leader of the team, if that's what you mean." He said as he stretched himself back into normal proportions. "I, on the other hand, am now a puddle of Jellicent slime thanks to your little crashing landing stunt." The hybrid asserted, flexing his ponytail tentacles to ascertain whether or not they were still functional.

"Whoa, wait! My crash landing stunt?! I just walked in and a pit opened beneath me. Not like anyone told me you all have holed floors." He sighed and turned towards Sub. "Hello, sir, I am a new recruit. My name is Scott." Turning back towards the thing he landed on, he asked how a Jellicent man came to be.

"That's not supposed to happen, actually." Lykas groaned as he looked up at the ceiling. "I think GRAY might be a little distracted at the moment. I think I heard him talking to someone in the lab on my way up here but I'm not sure." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Anyway, to answer you're question, it's kind of a magical tale, really. To put it simply, I met an ancient king with immense power, drank some magic water from a crystal chalice I made from a Water Stone and fused with my own Jellicent as a result." He explained, though he had to admit afterwards that maybe that wasn't so simple. "Ok, so maybe it could've been simpler...."

With that, he offered a small shrug and picked up his book from the underground library with a ponytail tentacle and flipped through it's pages for the information Sub had suggested. "The 'Sea of Lights Migration', huh?" He asked Sub as he searched the pages.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 pm
Kairi sighed, her eyes half closed. "Yes, I stayed here. You didn't exactly give me the chance to ask if you would stay. And why didn't I say anything? How could I tell you that 'Hey, I'm actually still at Snagem and had actually been hoping to spend the holidays with you, but you left too soon to ask what I actually had planned' in a message? You never actually asked me anything, you just assumed I'd be elsewhere," Kairi mumbled, refusing to look at Kain's face as she spoke. "And no, I don't know you. We barely know anything about each other, because we haven't actually had that much time to spend together. You've spent more time with Dante than you've spent with me," Kairi's voice raised slightly, and she was frowning now. When the SNAG was placed in her hands, the redheaded girl wasn't quite sure what to do. She hadn't heard much of the last thing that Kain had to say, his mumbling having become incoherent. Just as Kairi was about to set down the SNAG and let herself drift off to sleep, it received a message.

Message from Dante
Kain, I don't think us meeting up for lunch today is a great idea. You need to spend time with Kairi. She needs you right now, though she likely won't admit it. She's too prideful to admit that she's needed you these past few months. Take the next few weeks to focus on your relationship, man. Kairi has dealt with a lot, and if she doesn't think you're as interested in the relationship as she is, she's just going hide away again. I was the only one she really talked to the last little while, so, take my word for it. Pick her over me. We can hang out later. - Dante

Kairi stifled a gasp when she saw the message. She hadn't wanted to read it, it just sort of popped open. But, seeing what Dante said, she knew that she needed to stop letting her pride get in the way of being honest. Dante was right, she did need Kain. A lot more than she'd like to admit. She fiddled with the SNAG's setting and turned the alarm off before setting the SNAG down beside them. Her arms came up and rested against Kain's chest again, and finally, Kairi let herself drift off to sleep.

Lynnette's Noibat quickly drifted off to sleep and stopped with her screeching noise when she was hit with the Hypnosis, and Lynnette was able to remove her hands from her ears. "Must you continue to insist on calling me Lyn-Lyn?" Lynnette asked, cringing even as she said the name herself. "And of course I got back safely. It's not as if I went anywhere far away, I was still in Lumiose." The black and purple-haired girl couldn't help but smirk at Aria's attempt to cover up her kindness. "You sure you weren't worried? Careful, I might start think you actually care about me or something," Lynnette joked, letting out a small laugh. "Now, are you going to actually show me what you're talking about, or are you just going to stand there?" While the two girls were talking, Dante had slipped off to the side to send out his message to Kain. He would return just as Lynnette asked her last question, and he too looked towards Aria to see what was going on.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:57 pm
Kain jolted awake again his thoughts attacked him again as he slept. He gripped kairi's shirt tightly. "Kairi your right we need to learn more about each other and we need to end these nightmares for both of us." Kain said to the sleeping girl, hoping she hadn't already been asleep. "when you wake up lets go on a mission, together learn more about each other have a date or two. either way I want you to choose where we go." Kain said clearly before he drifted back asleep slipping a shy kiss on kairi's soft lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 pm
A loud crunch would echo out from the kitchen followed by an eruption of a belch. The culprit? Leslie and her new additional mouth, having managed to eat the entirety of the refrigerator in a few large bites. And then proceeded to cause the sonic boom called a burp. Maybe that would wake up the sleeping couple? If not, then it was simply going to remain an unknown disaster for someone else to clean up.

Sighing in relief as the Noibat drifted off, Aria was back on the defensive as Lynette began to pester her back. That was new from her. Usually, she just whined over the nickname and was on the defensive. Apparently, the time here had given her a little tougher skin. Finally finding a point where she could recover and show off, she opened the Pokeball she had palmed, letting the Noivern that appeared sweep her off her feet and onto his back. "Vibrato got an upgrade. Heck, maybe he could try to teach Pitch to sing." Smirking at her friend, the guitarist looked down before offering Lynette a hand. "Care for a ride, miss?" Giggling at the formal wording of that,s he waited to see if she would be shot down or not. If anything, she might drag Dante along for a trip. I mean, the Prism Tower lit up and seen from higher up than street level would be something that he wouldn't miss.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:51 pm
Tesei Utakata
A loud crunch would echo out from the kitchen followed by an eruption of a belch. The culprit? Leslie and her new additional mouth, having managed to eat the entirety of the refrigerator in a few large bites. And then proceeded to cause the sonic boom called a burp. Maybe that would wake up the sleeping couple? If not, then it was simply going to remain an unknown disaster for someone else to clean up.

"What happened in here? And what happened to you?" Odd asked as he phased through the wall of the kitchen, spotting Leslie just as she finished devouring the fridge. He'd figured out what happened with his power after a while and was finally back in full training mode. A loss of personal motivation seemed to have put a mental block on his abilities and with no one but himself to protect, his driving force behind the use of his Channeling had deteriorated until he couldn't use it at all before restoring the drive.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games