Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 pm
When I was driving to the parking lot I usually park in, I saw a coyote in the field by the forest by the creek on our campus this morning. :) At first, I thought it was a dog at first glance, until I focused more on it. Totally wish I had my camera with me... but alas I didn't. But still... it was cool to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:47 pm
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air

It's called lift. I don't feel like going into the entire scientific details about it.

738. When do you act the most dramatic?

The only dramatic behavior I do is when I act.

739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?

No.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:51 pm
740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?

Um... a CD I think she'll enjoy... or some other random object I've heard her wanting.

741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?

Pretty much all of the celebrities I can think of are still fairly active, or I know where they are now.

742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?

No... because at least they would know whether I would really like it or not... and if they liked it, they would get to see it again with me, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?

I'm sure there's plenty of people who have finished it. I will finish it at some point myself.

744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?

Nope

745. If you haven't would you want to?

It's an intriguing concept. I might be tempted to...  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm
746. If you ever did what would you write?

Depends on what I felt like at the moment of doing it. I would either do a serious romantic letter... or I would do a comical letter addressed to Captain Hector Barbossa. Or a combination of both, lol. Plus it would depend on the paper I'm using too. xd

747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?

Any more heartbreaks... dealing with one was hard enough.

748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?

People changing lanes without using their turn signals. There's a reason your car has it, you dimwits!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:01 pm
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?

A video of fish in a tank. I always get bored with the Yule Log videos. The fish video at least is entertaining.

750. Is it better to be loved or feared?

Loved.

751. What causes you to panic?

Deadlines for assignments that have been changed/announced at the last moment and I haven't done anything for them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 pm
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?

Hmm... probably not as strong as most others.

753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?

Why would he need to trade souls in for prizes? He's a spiritual being, for goodness sake! He can get whatever he want with a simple wave of his hand and the use of his magical miracle powers.

754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?

Continue getting good grades in my classes. Get a job.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 pm
755. Why wait?

They're actually two resolutions I've made for this year in the first place, lol. And I'm working on them... well, the job one is being put on a hold slightly. I do have a job... sort of... it's a part-time/temporary position. I've applied occasionally for others, but haven't gotten anything yet. And with my school schedule it's interfering a bit with jobs that have set time positions.

756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?

A little bit of both.

757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?

Spend time with my friends. Do some of my favorite things. *shrugs* Depends on what I'm down about.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:13 pm
758. How much Tolkien have you read?

The LOTR series, including The Hobbit.

759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:
Time Bomb by Rancid, Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo, The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha, 50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon, Run by collective Soul

I don't know any of those... confused At least not by name.

760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?

Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 pm
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?

Yes

762. How do you feel about organized religion?

I don't mind if religions are a way of life. However, as soon as they become corrupted or a means of forcing ideas onto others for the sake of forcing a religion on others or to just cause trouble, I'm not into that.

763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?

Um... probably something a friend of mine said: "I find it interesting that I'm out of the closet, but Kendra is in the closet."

My friend sometimes does drag; Kendra is his drag queen name. My friend has been hiding his drag identity from his father, who has not accepted the fact that his son is queer.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 pm
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?

Of this particular era, I would have to say the cellphone./color]

764. Name a group of people:

Celtic Woman...?

765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, because they are singers, and the stage light crew takes care of that. xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:19 pm
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?

Yeah, I actually enjoyed it. I wish there was more scenes involving her big, white gown... or at least more of a romantic aspect between the Goblin King (Bowie's character) and... what's-her-name. *raises hands* Sorry, I've only seen it once, so I don't remember what her name was.

767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?

It was alright. ((Sort of funny because I watched Labyrinth and Dark Crystal on the same evening, lol))

768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?

Guns N' Roses  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?

Yes. I'm an Earth Snake.

770. Do you like reggae music?

Sometimes

771. What makes your life worth it every day?

Fulfilling my dreams and goals... or at least working towards fulfilling them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 pm
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?

I try to seize each day... but I don't think I would consider myself to "sink my teeth" into it.

773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?

Who is Jim Morrison? Anyway... not that often. *yawns* What the...? Really?! Just having a question about yawning made me yawn? xd

774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?

Everyone has their own interpretation.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:31 pm
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?

I'm sure the response to this question would differ from person to person. For me, I would say...
Artists: Jonathon Earl Bowser, Thomas Kinkade, Vincent Van Gogh
Musicians: Celine Dion, Norah Jones, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Celtic Woman, Celtic Thunder, Josh Groban, and many more...
Poets: Edgar Allan Poe ((the only one I can think of at this time...))
Writers: J.K. Rowling, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Allan Poe, Jane Austen... and probably a few others

776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?

January 20 – George H. W. Bush succeeds Ronald Reagan as the 41st President of the United States of America.
March 7 – Iran breaks off diplomatic relations with the United Kingdom over Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses.
March 13 – A geomagnetic storm causes the collapse of the Hydro-Québec power grid. Six million people are left without power for 9 hours. Some areas in the northeastern U.S. and in Sweden also lose power, and aurorae are seen as far as Texas.
May 1 – Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World opens to the public for the first time.
June 21 – British police arrest 250 people for celebrating the summer solstice at Stonehenge.
June 22 – Ireland's first universities established since independence in 1922, Dublin City University and the University of Limerick, open.
July 5 – The television show Seinfeld premieres.
July 31 – Nintendo releases the Game Boy portable video game system in North America.

777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?

I haven't blown out birthday candles since I was little girl. Anyway... um... I rarely do anything wish oriented.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games