Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:50 am
Erkowan
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

Hey! It’s good to see you again, Erkowan!
I really like the character you created. Faye has quite the personality – and quite eloquently written!

As it turns out, my character Silvano – who is also a wealthy stuck-up type – is from the same town as Faye (same with Murrue’s character, Maria.) If you like we could have our characters know one another, maybe even as friends or something. I’m also open to any plotting for our characters, if you’d like. :3

I hope Faye gets accepted soon. I look forward to her interactions with the other characters as well ^^

Hello Erkowan, welcome to the guild! Like Hitsukei said I'd be more then happy to have our characters know one another. As well as plotting with you. Can't wait smile

I'd love that. We can get the rich people posse going....Teehee....I can totally see a Slytherian troop forming. XD

Now I wish I was rich cry
Nah biggrin Maria's more like a friendly Hufflepuff. Who was forced to befriend Silvano lol. Got to love mothers 3nodding  
Lady Niara rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:23 pm
smile  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:18 pm
Erkowan
Hey all. Thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hopefully I get accepted and can start posted soon.

Hey Erkowan! Welcome to the guild! Always glad to see a new face! owo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:26 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Here.
Will we be able to join clubs after the timeskip? My character was unable to due to me being busy with finals
Also how long will the timeskip be?

Yes! you definitely will be 3nodding so sorry for the delay on answering this, but you will be able to join clubs.

However, this will happen during the afternoon phase of the day only so once classes for the day are done.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:56 pm
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hi, I just got accepted into the guild! Hope to type up my profile soon and get to working on everything! Its been a while since I've been in a guild RP so I have to get used to all that coding sweatdrop
Can anyone fill me in on the current time in the RP or where I can find it? I probably just overlooked it

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:22 pm
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Hi, I just got accepted into the guild! Hope to type up my profile soon and get to working on everything! Its been a while since I've been in a guild RP so I have to get used to all that coding sweatdrop
Can anyone fill me in on the current time in the RP or where I can find it? I probably just overlooked it

"We're poor little souls

Hi and welcome to the guild! I'm Prairiefox but I tend to be called Prairie or Foxy ^^ Oh wow so many new members crying We actually just had our first timeskip which is two weeks after the first day of school. You can also read here for all the extra information ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:25 pm
Prairiefox
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

Hi and welcome to the guild! I'm Prairiefox but I tend to be called Prairie or Foxy ^^ Oh wow so many new members crying We actually just had our first timeskip which is two weeks after the first day of school. You can also read here for all the extra information ^^

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Looks like my baby is two weeks late XD
Unless I need to pretend she was there or..? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions sweatdrop

"We're poor little souls

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 pm
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

User Image

Trying to decide on my character right now, it's hard because I want to make sure I make one I really like rping 3nodding  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 pm
Erkowan
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

I really like the character you created. Faye has quite the personality – and quite eloquently written!

As it turns out, my character Silvano – who is also a wealthy stuck-up type – is from the same town as Faye (same with Murrue’s character, Maria.) If you like we could have our characters know one another, maybe even as friends or something. I’m also open to any plotting for our characters, if you’d like. :3

I hope Faye gets accepted soon. I look forward to her interactions with the other characters as well ^^

Hello Erkowan, welcome to the guild! Like Hitsukei said I'd be more then happy to have our characters know one another. As well as plotting with you. Can't wait smile

I'd love that. We can get the rich people posse going....Teehee....I can totally see a Slytherian troop forming. XD

Bahaha! A rich posey. There's a few characters with wealthy back grounds -- it could work. Off the top of my head, I know there's Niara, and Skylar, plus there's also Chael. It could work xP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:24 pm
Hitsukei
Erkowan
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

Bahaha! A rich posey. There's a few characters with wealthy back grounds -- it could work. Off the top of my head, I know there's Niara, and Skylar, plus there's also Chael. It could work xP

you know between her mother and her father... and her -cough- grandparents... technically Iris is that in that category too XD just on the lower end since it's not flaunted >3>  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:52 pm
SoundVVave
Prairiefox
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Unless I need to pretend she was there or..? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions sweatdrop

"We're poor little souls

No stupid questions here ^^

Welcome to Ordell Academy 3nodding

all the new characters would be considered new arrivals. This will make it easier to handle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:02 pm
Shadow of Miracles
SoundVVave
Prairiefox
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

all the new characters would be considered new arrivals. This will make it easier to handle.

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Oh awesome! And for the profile, is there a min amount of paragraphs for the bio? I didn't see anything with that
Also, that battle tutorial helped so much, you don't even know how confused I got with the explaination XD

"We're poor little souls

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 pm
*peeks head in*

hi guys owo emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm
SoundVVave
Shadow of Miracles
SoundVVave
Prairiefox
SoundVVave
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

"We're poor little souls

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!

Oh awesome! And for the profile, is there a min amount of paragraphs for the bio? I didn't see anything with that
Also, that battle tutorial helped so much, you don't even know how confused I got with the explaination XD

"We're poor little souls

There is no min amount of paragraphs for bio ^^ give us all you got

and I'm glad the tutorial helped 3nodding the battle system is still being tested but I'm hoping for positive results ^^

I can't wait to see your character =D I'm sure all of us are looking forward to it  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm
The Shiny Furret
*peeks head in*

hi guys owo emotion_bigheart

Heather!!! I'm so glad you're here ^^

Although I guess its Furret now? ^^;  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games