Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:19 am
User Image

"True. I might bring them both in at some point to talk to them about it. What about you....how have you been out there in the worlds?" He asked as he stood and walked over to her and helped her to her feet.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:37 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia got to her feet with Eclipse's help
"I got as far as Radiant Gardens. I was fighting heartless and when I came across a friend, a princess appears and so yeah, im back here with Listio, Shido took the princess and her guardian to Diz's place."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:58 am
Aster Lute

"excuse me sirrr~" a thick german accent broke through the door as Aster suddenly entered without knocking, one thing he never learned since hes been here, personal space "i must request a place where i can test things and not worry about uhhh...CABLOOY" he said, holding out his arms "i have new formulas to try, but science teacher says to hazardous to use classroom" he said with a frown and then with hope in his eyes "you have safe place yes?" he asked.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:33 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
yutary Pie

Denver

User Image

Denver enters the Admin's office looking for the head of the academy. He stops and hears someone talking about explosives to say it made him feel uneasy was an understatement. Things were going to get pretty interesting around here. "Um... Excuse me I hate to intrude but can you direct me to the head of the academy? I'm new here and I fear that I'm abit lost..."It was true Denver's sense of direction wasn't to keen even if he was at his destination it would take him awhile to figure it out. It was quite embarrassing for him at times.

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

Nagi

Where am I? I said as I walked into the Admin office. There was a boy already asking the same question, but with different words. He waited for the boy to finish.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:27 pm
knux_nyan
yutary Pie
Nonary Game
Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Sophia was about to surprise kiss Eclipse when three people showed up out of nowhere in which she pulled herself back and decided best to act like a student and not a girlfriend.

"uh?" she looked towards the scientist, he smelled like smoke
"um.....I...don't know of a spot."

He looked towards the guy with long red hair, he sorta looked like Jaster if he had long red hair
"Eclipse here is the headmaster."

Then she looked at the final guy, he looked a llot like erin saiko.

"........"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

"My my things got real busy real quick eh Sophia. Hello you 3. My name is Eclipse. I am the headmaster here at Kingdom key academy. First off (directed at Aster) we do not condone experiments here at the academy unless it is approved by me. Secondly if your a student (directed at Denver) i shall get to you in a moment and thirdly (directed at Nagi) How did you appear here?" He asked all 3 of them in order.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Nonary Game

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image

Nagi

Well, sir...I originally got here by ship. I said nervously, because it was the headmaster. I was just...a bit lost. I said, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.

Knux_nyan

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:47 pm
Aster Lute

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

"fine fine, i try to convince teacher" Aster said "bye byz" he said with a wave, and with that he...did not go through the door, he jumped out the window, mostly because the hallway was getting crowded and he didnt want to push past others
(exit)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

"Are you a new student?" Eclipse asked Nagi with a tilt of his head as he stood there in front of his desk.

kalenakeeper

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Nonary Game

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Nagi

Um...yes, sir. I said. This is my first year. I am also a wielder. I said, showing him my Keyblade.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

"Perfect. That makes things easier. And what about you then?" Eclipse asked Denver looking over at him. (gotta wait for him to come back)

kalenakeeper

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Nonary Game

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:10 pm
knux_nyan

Denver

User Image

" Well... I'm Denver. Mr. Eclipse this is also my first year and regrettably I have yet to unlock my keyblade. Which is why I'd like to apply here to get stronger so I can protect others." He sighs and looks down Denver really hated how inexperienced he was if it was a simple Struggle match it's a cake walk. But we are talking dangerous creatures who thrive in darkness but deep down he wants to prove to himself he can help others." I know I'm not as impressive as the others sir... But I am willing to learn and I know that my abilities are laughable for the moment. But I promise I'll give everything I got."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

"Hmm. i see much potential in both of you. Maybe i'll make you partners. Heh. Ok then. First thing we need are maps." Eclipse said as he walked around and sat down at his desk and opened a drawer with maps of the school. He placed 2 on the desk and pushed them forward toward Denver and Nagi. "Also on the maps are a list of possible classes you can join to hone your abilities. Also here are your dorm keys. You can find the dorm rooms on the map. Just use the keys on any empty dorm room and the key will configure itself to that dorm. Also its mixed dorms so i don't want to hear of any....problems in the dorms. Other then that. Welcome to the kingdom key Academy." He said with a smile as he placed the keys on the maps.

kalenakeeper

Dreamer 18 Verdnex

Nonary Game

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:53 pm
knux_nyan
yutary Pie
Nonary Game
Dreamer 18 Verdnex

"Ive seen people come here without keyblades, and sometimes they get one, sometimes not, but they do get stronger.....most times...sometimes not." Sophia sighed, talking about herself.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games