Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I'll never be cold as long as your around." She said happily as she curled up next to him in the sand. "I remember the first day you came to visit me here. It was on my second or third day and I was upset, because a little girl was drowning and I couldn't save her. You helped me save her, and after that I was ready to give up and let myself be defeated by someone. You told me it wasn't possible. That I needed to stay....or something like that." She looked at him and just smiled at him. "The Ambrose family, is going to be very happy aren't they?"

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"always" he said as he striped the rest of his clothes off "ok then, we'll sleep out here ..." he said as he waved his hand and a camp fire appeared next to them and the tent behind them to block the shadows going to the temple.. after all that was done, James crawled ontop of her and started to kiss her "we should camp out more often" he said after a while with a grin

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Its like our last real night in the temple, shouldn't we sleep in our room properly one last time. Thought I told our daughter that she is going to spend all day with her mother and father. She seems excited." Tsukiko said smiling happily as she undressed. "Though are you sure your back isn't going to hurt from sleeping on the floor. I know you didn't really sleep before you came here, though we both know I can give an amazing back massage." She giggled and laughed before kissing him back. Smiling she held his face a rubbed her thumb over his cheek. "I don't mind the glasses, but I'm tempted to see if I can make them fog up."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"vixen" he said as he kissed her again "i'll be fine, and realy if you look in the tent ... it's more of a gateway to our room, i put an exact replica in it so we can sleep in there" he said with a charming smile and wraped his armed around her waist "i'm up for either and i think i'm going to enjoy getting a head start at spending time with our Lunie ... but tonight the only person i'm interested in is my beautiful wife, and i'll tell you one thing i think we're both going to be fogging up the glasses" he said with a laugh and kissed her again and picked her up and carried her to the front of the tent but stoped and gave a wink and their individual pile of clothes floated inside. taking his love in the exact replica of their bedroom, he carried her to the bed and tucked them both in "wont be long now ... we'll be a real family, more than we are now" he said as he kissed her and held her through the night until morning

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

It hadn't taken long for Tsukiko to fall asleep. She hadn't noticed she was so tired until she had laid down. She easily fell asleep and slept all night. When she woke up she sat up in bed and smile at her soon to be husband. They had one day left, before she would be his forever. It made her smile as she curled up beside him against holding him tightly. "Love wake up, we need to get up today is moving day. Wake up my love." She whispered softly and gently as she kissed him in hopes of waking him up.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you know-" he said tiringly as he woke up slowly "i'm going to love the mornings now" he said hugging her and gave her a kiss "lets get dressed, we'll make up for it later ... plus today i want to spend the day with the whole family ... well Jack's going to Hogwarts to set up the decor so i guess i can sy most of my family" he said smiling and gave a wink as their clothes appeared on both of them "a good spell when we need to get ready fast ... though dont worry, i dont plan on using it every day" he said kissing her again and looked at the tent entrence seeing the dawn over the horizon "come on, we better go get the giggly duo"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

As the two walked out of the tent a blue dressed figure tackled them both into a hug. "Good morning, I made breakfast for everyone." Luna said happily smiling. She had been up most cooking and helping the dishes get safely packed."

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"gahh" he expressed as he fell onto the ground, only laughing as he saw Luna coming to greet them "i was starting to wonder if you were even still in the temple, you missed alot including my brother showing himself" he said as he got up "hope you dont mind helping to pack up the Library so we can move it to our new home, i just resufaced it yesterday so it might be a bit ... slippery"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:19 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

"That's why you should let mom dry the place first, she knows plenty of spells for that kinda of thing, After all she is the Goddess of the Sea dad. Anyway I've already met Uncle Jack, future remember. I've met plenty of people you guys haven't yet." Yeah it was very obvious she was Tsukiko's daughter. She had Tsukiko sarcasm towards James, only with James's insight.

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"either way, we got a big day ... i forgot you've never seen the origional Library have you?" he said as he walked up to the temple and stoped "you sence that ... a power ... a great power ... a demigod"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko shook her head when he asked about the Demigod, she hadn't felt anything. Smiling softly she took his hand, "Lets go eat breakfast okay, we have a long day today and tomorrow. We'll need all the energy we can get."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

letting out a sigh, James nodded "i just wish Morgan didnt take all those Artifacts ... i'm still upset i didnt do my job" he said as he sat down at the table and made a list appear in his hands, it was every item that was stolen and only one thing on the list he was eyeing: Excalibur "what kind of Merlin am i when i couldnt even protect of the sword that made Arthur king?" he said somewhat depressed as he looked at the other items which made it a big list

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko bit her lip "I'm sorry, I should have stopped her...I was just scared, if we didn't save you then you where going to be gone forever." As she sat down at the table the looked up at Miya and Luna laughing and making breakfast. "Lets just forget about today, we could go and find her." At times like this she felt a little sad. "At least Arthur hasn't been reincarnated or something....." She said with a hopeful smile, she felt so useless at times like this. When really she just wanted him to smile. She'd give up anything for his happiness, that's just how much she loved him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no ... no today is more important, i can always get them back later ... besides she doesnt have the power to weild any of them because only myself and the person the items are destand for can weild their ultument power" he said with a smile at her and looked at Miya and Luna "well you two seem cheery ... i take i you two had alot to talk about?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:26 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

"Don't worry we didn't do anything illegal, no real guns, no burning down villages or pirating. We didn't even leave the temple, so don't think you can get rid of me that easily brother in law." She cheered happily as she served the breakfast with Luna. "Though I didn't think I would have to put up with two brother in laws." She was obviously joking, but it was still interesting.

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas