Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:52 pm
Hi Hitsukei ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:02 pm
Hi, Yume! :3

How are you doin'?  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:51 pm
Hitsukei

How are you doin'?

I'm good  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei

How are you doin'?

I'm good

Sounds good ^^  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:41 pm
Xaven the Raven

Just wanted to add, the drawing of Josh and Tyrunt was pretty amusing/cute -- made me crack a smile.
Might commission you for a drawing sometime. :3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:31 pm
*rolls in*

Hello everyone! :3
I've just joined, courtesy of Shadow of Miracles (thanks to Hitsukei for the invite! ) and wanted to say hello~
I'll be making a character and hopefully able to rp with you all soon =w=

And a little introduction, so people usually call me dragon or fly, (or the whole username if you want I don't mind anything :p ) I've been playing pokemon for a looong time and rp-ing pokemon for a few years so I'm super looking forward to getting to interact with all you characters 3nodding  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:41 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
*rolls in*

I've just joined, courtesy of Shadow of Miracles (thanks to Hitsukei for the invite! ) and wanted to say hello~

And a little introduction, so people usually call me dragon or fly, (or the whole username if you want I don't mind anything :p ) I've been playing pokemon for a looong time and rp-ing pokemon for a few years so I'm super looking forward to getting to interact with all you characters 3nodding

Hey Dragon nice to meet you named murrue or rue as some call more for short. Can't wait to see your character and rp with you soon smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:44 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
*rolls in*

Hey Dragon! Welcome to the guild! I look forward to RPing with you too! owo
You can call me Kaos or whatever suits your fancy~ Open to new nicknames XD  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:52 pm
Hello dragon to Ordell Academy. I'm Yume, VC.

My characters are Iris Haruno, Lillith Ezra and Hakeem

A pleasure to meet you  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Howdy! Welcome to the guild! Can't wait to rp with ya too ^^
My characters Koru Frene and the history teacher Ramona Flores 3nodding
You can call me whatever you want I tend to go by Prairie or Foxy but whatever's okay with you OwO  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:19 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Hello, WhiteDragonfly! It’s great to see that you’ve been accepted into the guild. Can’t wait to see what sort of character you create.

You can call me Hitsu for short. I play Silvano, Ichiro and Dalton (Security Guard). I look forward to roleplaying with you as well ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 pm
Hey all. Thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hopefully I get accepted and can start posted soon.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:16 pm
Erkowan

Hey! It’s good to see you again, Erkowan!
I really like the character you created. Faye has quite the personality – and quite eloquently written!

As it turns out, my character Silvano – who is also a wealthy stuck-up type – is from the same town as Faye (same with Murrue’s character, Maria.) If you like we could have our characters know one another, maybe even as friends or something. I’m also open to any plotting for our characters, if you’d like. :3

I hope Faye gets accepted soon. I look forward to her interactions with the other characters as well ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 pm
Hitsukei
Erkowan

I really like the character you created. Faye has quite the personality – and quite eloquently written!

As it turns out, my character Silvano – who is also a wealthy stuck-up type – is from the same town as Faye (same with Murrue’s character, Maria.) If you like we could have our characters know one another, maybe even as friends or something. I’m also open to any plotting for our characters, if you’d like. :3

I hope Faye gets accepted soon. I look forward to her interactions with the other characters as well ^^

Hello Erkowan, welcome to the guild! Like Hitsukei said I'd be more then happy to have our characters know one another. As well as plotting with you. Can't wait smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 am
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

Hello Erkowan, welcome to the guild! Like Hitsukei said I'd be more then happy to have our characters know one another. As well as plotting with you. Can't wait smile

I'd love that. We can get the rich people posse going....Teehee....I can totally see a Slytherian troop forming. XD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games