Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am
User Image

Under the armor plates of the heart moved tons of little shadow heartless. It twitched around before shoving its palm at the ground shaking it as little shadow heartles started to pour out from its armor rushing toward Jax, Jaster, and Eric. Then tendrils shot out of its back and latched onto what was left of the academy shield as it started to drain the shields energy opening the breach more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:28 am
[ooc:]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
A portal opened not too far from the fray.
Xalyk was the first to walk out of it, buckler blade already equipped. Xalyk looked around before looking at the huge heartless that was currently attacking the academy, "Hmm...I'm gonna assume that's Hojo's." Xalyk commented before stretching a little, waiting for Veix.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:07 am
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix was next to walk out of the portal with her guitar rifle in hand, the portal closed behind her. She immediately noticed the very large heartless, already in conflict with a few people. She was a little shocked by its size, she hasn't seen one as big as this one before.
Her little nobody laughed a little at the sight, "My my~, isn't this a little overboard? Oh of course not, in fact, this should be quite an annoyance for them." it said before laughing a bit more.
Veix walked to Xalyk's side, watching alongside him. She began to tune her guitar rifle, keeping her gaze at the fight.
Veix's little nobody snuggled up comfortably in her bosom, "All righty you two, if I remember from all your conversations back at base, our main objective is to capture this Rena gal." it looked at Xalyk, "Is that correct Xal?" it said, giving Xalyk a nickname.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk looked at the little nobody and nodded, "Yes, that's right..." Xalyk then realized what it said, "Xal...?" Xalyk wondered why it said that, but now was not the time to think of nonsense. "So, we're supposed to find Rena while all the conflict and confusion is going on, that I know...but there's just one small problem." Xalyk sighed with a face palm, "We don't even know how this girl looks like...she could be any girl we come across in this school."

That was true, nobody had told them how Rena looked like, or where her exact location is.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:28 am
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image
User Image

Jaster saw three nobodies exit a portal.
"Damn, its not just that thing." he said quietly and looked at Jax.

Jax silently nodded

"Ok guys, lets get to it!" Eric said as he snapped his fingers. Magic hit the ground and created thick vines putting up another wall of protection from the attacks while it struck back at the heartless in the area becoming thorn vines.

Jaster hopped down summoning his keyblade and summoned lightning to hit the big heartless.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image

The giant heartless screeched in the air exerting its pressure as smaller heartless poured from the big one to attack the wielders. It was still draining the academy shield. Shreads of its cloak then shot out at the wielders like blade.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix seemed concerned when they had no lead on Rena, looking towards the giant heartless as it continued to fight. It seemed it didn't need help right now, but it was better safe than sorry to give it some buffs. She began playing her guitar rifle, giving the huge heartless a boost in defense. In addition, the lesser heartless it summoned had become more savage in form and strength. She looked back at Xalyk, waiting for her little nobody to speak for her.
"Oh! Veix is saying that maybe Rena will join the battle if enough trouble is made~" it said before laughing a little, "Perhaps that will work, good thinking Veix~." it commented.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:42 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk looked towards the battle with folded arms, "Well...we don't really have any other options do we? Even if we split up and searched the entire school, it would take too long..." Xalyk looked at Veix and nodded, "All right, guess we'll just wait and see if Rena joins the fray." Xalyk stayed by Veix's side, acting as her guard while she provided support for the huge heartless and its minions.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 pm

"I'm here to help." A voice called behind Jaster, Jax, and Eric as Rena ran into the frey. She swung her staff forward as the claws on it shot out like a fishing rod attaching onto a smaller heartless. She then pulled back pulling the claws and tearing the heartless apart quickly as they retracted back into the staff. "You hear that you big mean heartless. I may not have a keyblade but i won't back down. Not anymore!" She said as her blue eye shined a bit.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:41 pm
User Image

The Giant heartless accepted the buff but ignored the nobodies as it heard the girl before it. The energy it was storing up burst forward in an electrical arc at the wielder group.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 am
knux_nyan

User Image
User Image
User Image

Jaster heard Rena's voice and began to panic a bit. Something was off, but he couldn't tell what it was. He left his pocket watch in the infirmary.

"Graviga!" Eric roared raising his keyblade up into the sky to try to suck in as many mini heartless into it.

Jaster growled.
"Firaga!" he roared aiming at the big heartless trying to push it off the barrier.

"Eric! Stay near Rena!"

Jaster ran towards the big heartless while still casting Firaga from his keyblade, each fireball getting hotter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:52 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix noticed a girl had joined the fight, wondering if she was their target. She could just be some girl that came to help, so Veix didn't have her hopes too high up. But she noticed that the giant heartless seemed to change its behavior when the girl had shouted at it. She looked at the girl for a few moments before looking at Xalyk, waiting for her little nobody to speak for her.
"Ah, Veix says that it's a high possibility that the girl over there is our main target~." it hummed a little before nodding, "Well, I trust Veix's judgement, Xal darling, go and fetch her please~." the little nobody wriggled out from Veix's bosom and hopped out to the ground. It looked up at Xalyk, "Don't worry about sweet little Veix, I will keep her protected~."

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:00 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk looked towards the girl that Veix assumed was Rena, "Well...there is a chance that if she isn't our target, our Boss would probably punish us..." Xalyk shrugged, "Oh well, I guess it wouldn't be bad dying from our Boss." Xalyk said before tinkering with the buckler blade a little. "You better protect Veix with your life, shrimp." Xalyk said to Veix's little nobody before suddenly charging into the battlefield. Xalyk looked towards the wielders' group, "4 of them against me...but I have an army of heartless and a giant heartless on my side...why do I still feel like the wielders' side is better." Xalyk said silently, getting closer and closer to the group.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Rena noticed the nobody run at them and called out. "Incoming." She said as she sent her staff claws flying at Xalyk like a fishing rod. She was trying to trip him up.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:41 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((sorry about my images stretching the page, shouldn't be, trying to fix em))0

User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric ducked nearby Rena as she attacked Xalyk. He threw several seeds down which quickly grew vines to ensnare anything near by it, mostly heartless.

Jaster continued his fiery assault at the big heartless at the barrier

User Image
Liya came running in behind Veix sparking electricity behind her that she had gathered from running all the way from Radiant Gardens to here via portal.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games