Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image

".....Are you done? I took this position cause the Academy chose me for it I will damn well respect that and do my best to bring this Academy back to its former glory. I don't need some punk telling me how to run this school. I just got back from a journey of balance with my brother. I gave up my reaper powers so i can lead this school better then i did before. So here is my advice to you. If you don't have anything good to say...DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL." He yelled out that last part as the school seemed to shake from the echo. "I will not have my position undermined. Do I make myself clear?"

kalenakeeper

fox137

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas moved his feet out a little his stance was weak at that moment he was getting ahead of himself he had forgotten this is the reaper boy absolutely NOT! he yelled back hi voice shaking the walls showing he was not a pushover and was not going to back down you have failed this school I give you an F you are someone who should not be in any position of power and I will not stand for you having any control over these kids. he moves his hands while he is talking and when he said not he moved his hand to the side fast as he gathered some darkness in his hand and charged it up showing that he meant to take him down. your girlfriend or whatever it is she is to you anymore came to me to get stronger you are no leader you are a monster and you can not be trusted where you stand. he yells back at him putting his hand up and lazily firing dark fire ball at him only using one hand

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: I know it out of order, but kalen is jazzed as hell about her new laptop XD

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:11 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena sighed and tuned the two arguing people out. She continued to levitate in mid air.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

Eclipse sighed as light enveloped his hand and a new keyblade appeared in it. He swung it easily as a force burst forth from it destroying the dark fireball and then continuing after hitting Atlas's chest sending him flying back into the wall. Eclipse then stood up and walked around his desk toward Atlas and stopped before him. "If you think for one moment you can do any better then me? That the academy will accept you and your dark powers? Then take my blade and we'll test that theory." He said holding it out to Atlas handle first. "But if it doesn't. Get out."

kalenakeeper

fox137

User Image  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas did not move from his spot watching him as he dashed around and hit him in the chest. But rather than him flying away the dust cloud burst out from behind him and he remained unmoved from his spot and dusted off his chest. accept me? do better? that shows how ignorant you really are. you talk down to me and act as if you are the one in control here. but me taking that spot is not possible. no, not while I am only 1 side I would need both sides in order to take that spot. he said and crossed his arms unimpressed by this weak show of power looking him dead in the eyes face to face. no eclipse monsters don't get positions of power unless they are liars and damn good ones. he says and took his sword from his hand holding it in one hand I spent time alone at the end of everything and I found things their books if you will on things that were nowhere else in the world. books from old keyblade masters from mages who grew with such power they would rival the great yin sid though there was not much they left behind I know enough to know that I should never be whole again ever the power I could use would be world shattering and worse world making. I will not be taking your spot in this lifetime. However, it's time you lived through the same thing I put her through.he took his hand from the handle and grabbed the middle of the weapon as darkness poured from his hand and around where he was gripping, but he was not putting any force in it.how about I send you down the same path she went through and see how like being less than a nobody. he said as he gripped the blade and bent it in his hand cracking it in many places as he dropped it to the floor the shape twisted and broken as he looked back at himthis side of the coin is a breaker the other side is a maker I only hope that if the day comes where we meet may I be strong enough to retain myself. he said putting his arms down to his side

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: I got to ask do you still have the x-blade?

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Eclipse stood silently as the blade disappeared from the floor and appeared back in his hand. Light erupted from his hand over the blade renewing it. "That's where your wrong. You can't break my blade as you did Sophia's for i shall never walk that path. I know of the books you speak of although some advice. There is one who knows of more such books that you may find interesting. Seek out Shido." He said unsummoning his blade before walking back to his seat. "Its up to you whether or not you go and i don't really care for your opinion of me." He said as he pulled up a holographic screen.

kalenakeeper

fox137

(no breaking my blade. I just got that.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:56 am
knux_nyan
fox137

User Image

Kalena watched mildly interested. However things were getting louder and louder. She rubbed her head and sighed.

"If anyone needs me, i'll be in the hall of headmasters." she said getting on her feet and walking off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas laughed at him did you want me to really try all I did was half a** it with one hand. he mocked him as he said he knew of those books he knew he was a liar no one can go to the end unless they had a massive amount of darkness in him and eclipse were he may be a monster he is nowhere near dark enough to go there. you are great at telling a lie if I never was there then I would believe you. But I know you were never there and the last person that was there was not someone who could do this. he moved his hand out and summoned a basic keyblade before un-summoning it and putting his hand back down.If you had been there you would know about the keyblade that can be "found" there that was stronger than anything we have gathered around this school. he used quotes because there was no keyblade there itself but the means of obtaining it. It was one time kinda find too so if anyone was there who could use the keyblade they would have taken it in a heartbeat. Atlas of corse took it for himself and was holding onto it ill drag you through the true darkness one-day eclipse and you won't have anyone to save you. ... just...... like .....Sophia he said denting each word till he was over his desk looking down at him as he crushed his desk a little into the ground and walked to the door.
[exit]
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: I got to ask do you still have the x-blade? might have to call a no on the hologram there we are in a world of magic not tech we have ships and all but they are used with magic

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

"Maybe i should have told him i was a heartless once.....hmm...maybe not. Better he finds out himself." Eclipse said with a sigh as he continued his work.

kalenakeeper

fox137

(Did you forget Diz? He brought tech with him. Also the x-blade is not up for debate here and we shall not speak of it. As Vice captain that subject is to be dropped. Understood.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image

Eclipse felt another keyblade appear and back home no less. "X." He disappeared in a light portal leaving a message floating above his desk saying he would return soon. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image

Eclipse was leaning back in his chair with a sigh. It was a slow day of paper work so he skimmed by the work. He felt magic in the air for a moment as a portal opened in front of his desk and Sophia fell through before it closed. "Well....That's a surprise." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:04 pm
knux_nyan

((This fever is kicking my a**))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia landed on the floor.
"urrgh why!?!"

She started to sit up and saw Eclipse looking down at her with happy eyes. She began to get embarrassed.

"heeeey Eclipse..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image

(have you tried tea yet? I've been told it helps.)
"Hey to you too. I'm guessing by the portal Rena was the one who sent you here." He said. "I'm so contemplating making her the magic teacher."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:01 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

((Yep I tried. Srry for that wait. Posting off cell))((ok its fixed))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"yeah she did. Kalena still gets on my nerves. I mean, ever since that DK person showed up as her ancestor that looks exactly like her and then disappearing as sudden as she came, Kalena seems darker, like she has to finish this ancestor's work." Sophia rubbed her head

"yeah, Rena would be great to teach magic, give us a reason to force Kalena to retire!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games