Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I think some people should know ahead of time, kinda like practice for the real thing." She smiled and kissed James on the cheek. "Us and our baby, Fawkes, and Yukie, the dragon's and their baby. My how big our family is just from the alone. You're brother and my sister, all of our friends. Luna's going never going to have to be alone." That's what she wanted, for their daughter to never feel like she is alone.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:45 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"none of us will ... oh and you forgot your other sister" he said with a smile and hugged her "ok lets go" he said as he Apperated them both to the Throne Room

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

apperating back on the beach, James put Kiko down and kissed her "we'll have that walk i promised then we'll tell them about the new home ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Kissing him back she smiled and nuzzled him affectionately. Leading him onto the beach holding his hand she smiled. "I found this book a while back about this festival type thing called Christmas. It looked really cool, and even thought it doesn't really work with the fact that we are gods and all. I was hoping we could find a way to celebrate like that. You know to give Luna a normal type feeling. I think it would be nice to have a day of the year we can really spoil our daughter other then her birthday. I know that's not the point of the holiday, but still I think it would be something to do when she's younger. Decorating the the temple and everything. It would be a great way when she gets a little bit older to practice her levitating spells. If she's anything like me, I worked for ever to get that spell right." Smiling hopefully she hoped he would be proud of her. She had thought it through, and hope it would be at least an idea.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"Christmas ... i remember that, some kids talked about that, and believe it or not they celibrate it at Hogwarts" he said with a laugh "though maybe for us we can celibrate the peace and kindness through the world ... though we may be the only ones on Olympus to celibrate it" he said with a smile "yeah ... that would be good, plus i think you'd look good in red and green clothes" he said hugging her

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Then the story of Sandy Claws. That would be a small idea, we could use that to reward her for being good. Especially when we are trying to teach her right from wrong when she gets a little older. I just think it would be a really great we could do all this and just have our family together and, just enjoy everything." She spoke and hugged him back, even if the fall wind finally came to the beach she lead him towards the water. "One more swim okay. No more fainting remember, this first time you brought me out here before first night you slept in our room with me."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

James couldnt help but laugh "you-you mean Santa Claus? oh he's real ... trust me" he said as he walked to the water with her "i wont faint ... that was just a one time thing" he said taking his tie off

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Oh," She said sitting in the sand. "I meant all the times I've fainted." She was embarrassed that she had gotten the name wrong. Now he was laughing at her. She knew he loved her, but it was still nerve wrecking. It was because she knew she wasn't smart, but she was trying so hard to learn. He knew everything, and he knew how little she knew. So she tried to hard to learn new things, so he wouldn't have to. Now she felt all deflated, having been so proud to learn about something on her own. Now he was laughing at her.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"dont be upset hon" he said holding her as he sat onthe ground with her "so you get the name wrong ... look wisdom isnt about knowing things emediatly ... its about learning new things for others you dont" he said smiling "what you think i know everything just because im the God of Wisdom? ... not even a god can know everything Kiko, i'm proof of that ... and i like the fact your trying to make our lives as normal as posable with our little girl, its something i doubt i could even acomplish to think ... so dont be sad" he said looking at her "if your upset because i laughed at you, just remember you've done your share of laughing at me, remember when the dragon eggs came through ... Avalona's egg shot right at me and flung me against the wall ... i still got the bruse too" he said rubbing his abdoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Looking over at him she remembered laughing at him. "I didn't want you to know how much I like you. You where important to me and If I told you how I felt then you would have laughed and it would have been awkward. So I hit you and laughed at you, because I was scared if I didn't you wouldn't visit me anymore. You kept choosing me, me the stupid witch who wasn't the girl for this job. Still you choice me over and over again. I knew things couldn't get any better, so I wanted them to stay exactly like they where. Not in my wildest dream did I ever expect you to even in the slightest like me as anything more then a companion." Moving she hugged him tightly and pushed him in the sand so she sat on top of him. "There wasn't a bruise there the other day, nor any other times." Moving his shirt out of the way she kissed here he said the bruise was. She didn't laugh at him for trying, she had laughed but she had still helped him up and checked on him.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well i'll always choose you ... and Luna" he said as he giggled as she kissed him "stop Kiko that tickles" he said smiling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling softly she gave him a quick kiss before looking at his face for a minute. "No," she said before smirking and moving his shirt further out of her way. Continuing to kiss, she wanted to have a few more memories with him here. Ones that didn't involve her waiting day after day for him to come visit. It always scared her of the thoughts of him falling in love with her. After a few moments she stopped her teasing and kissed him on the cheek. "James...when did you first realized that you where in love with me." She was curious, and she wanted to know.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

he continued giggling as she kissed him and when she stoped he just took his shirt all the way off and kissed her lips "well ... it was when we were younger when it started ... but i never realy realized it was you until when i saw you on the beach to fight Posidon ... i was just too embarased to admit it before, you always seemed so strong and ... well ..." he said blushing a bit "i guess i was scared you wound just laugh in my face during the first year ... but then i got to remember you and be with you ... i guess you could say i've always been in love with you, and i always will untill i die, and that'll never happen"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling happily she hugged his neck. She couldn't help crying some, for the first time in her laugh she was crying happy tears. After all the times he promised to love her forever, this time it meant more. It made her feel safer. "Your right I would laugh at you.....then I would kiss you and tell you how much I love you and how I can never not love you. I wouldn't be me if I didn't love you." She had fallen in love with him so many times in her life, even if she was just around 21 years old. "I fell in love with you that first day I met you. I was just a little girl with silver hair and gray lifeless eyes. You came around and made me smile again for the first time since I realized mom and dad weren't coming back for me."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, James just hugged her "well atleast we can make sure that wont happen with Lunie" he said stroking her ckeek as the night sky shined on the ocean and the moon was almost full and the stars shined bright "we better go inside before we get cold ... we need to rest up if we're going to move the things to Atlantis ... the Library will be the biggest one, but i;m sure with you Miya, Luna and i we can get it cleared in about a few hours, and we'll get everything but the bed so we can have one more night here ... after that, the Ambrose family will be relocating to Atlantis"

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces