Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Ouch..."
Jaecen started getting a little more worried. "The twins can use water and ice..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:45 pm
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

"as long as she feel safe, and take it slow, they should be alright"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:51 pm
Jaecen Light

"Right. I'll keep a watch." Jaecen turned to go. "Speaking of X, I should get back to her."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image

"Kalen is a master himself. He just doesn't say anything about it." Eclipse said as he looked through some paperwork. "What about shido? Or Listio?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:23 am
Jaecen Light

[Exit]

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:03 am
knux_nyan
fiendish az

User Image

Kalena decided to float in midair and lean back as her hair cascaded down some.
"X needs a family right now. We both know how dangerous she can be. One wrong move that upsets her and she can implode a planet. If she's in a safe environment with a family that she's grown to be attached to, then teaching her new things like that water and ice aren't something to be feared, then she should be able to be taught." she sighed rubbing her head as she crossed her legs so her skirt would be covering up her knees and above.

"If it were Sophia, having Kalen or Shido training her, I already got a headache from that fiasco. I did see the coconut hit her head back in Neverland, heh.....one stressed out girl turned into what I would think X would be there, flying, carefree, childish even. Nah I'd think Listio might be the best choice. For now though, I want her to train on her own. She does have promises to uphold."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

"Yes but we already know one childish, carefree, flying girl don't we." Eclipse said with a sly grin as he was referring to Rena who was still an enigma to him.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:54 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena chuckled
"yep, Rena. Ive been told I was exactly like her.....I don't see it though. She can pop up anywhere and I can't."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:19 am
User Image

"I think her case is more severe then yours. I think she was cut off from all ties to any world...or at least her soul was. The Light guardian seems to stick with her still tho i still do not know why. Reminds me of the Cheshire cat." Eclipse said thinking on it.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:26 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"that sucks horribly. It took me a long time to remember where im actually from. Lots of people are from Destiny Islands it seems, but when it was my brother and I, the worlds were together. We had hard training, him harder than I....his teacher told me to stay away from him or i'd get in trouble because he wont focus." she sighed

"I remember it like it was yesterday."

she then poked her forehead to get back on track
"but yeah, Rena. Well wouldn't she have any attachment to here, the academy. I know what happened in the underworld, Dk's memories are my own most times." she sighed deeper

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

"She is an enigma. I don't even know how she is attached to the worlds themself. She shouldn't even exist." Eclipse said with a sigh. "Even tho she is still somewhat alive....i sense her in the infirmary now." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:56 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"well....maybe I can explain her. She was a living person like everyone else to begin with, then I interfered with her when she was dating Aingel, then she died but her will was so strong that the light guardian took hold of her so she's a living will and yet also herself. That's the best I can explain it."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

"So if i'm right she is an essence...a soul will of the Light Guardian....Is there any way we can help her?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:43 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"well actually I would think the light guardian itself is a symbiotic being that needs a vessel to survive, living will or not. I would think Rena's will to live was strong enough for her to survive and the light guardian is only furthering Rena's strength." Kalena explained

She then bit her lip.
"well.....I could always throw her inside Kingdom Hearts for a while and a new body reforms around her, but sadly the last person I put in there for protection or healing was Zanza and he turned....well....psychopath." she sighed and rubbed her face

"he was once a very good friend of mine....well....of DK's, but....its complicated" she rubbed her head.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:27 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas had left his room after everything he needed to be done was done and he warped out. He found his way around and found himself in the room with the 2 headmasters and came out from his portal and came out from the shadows. you got a whole lot of nerve for what you did and talking about helping someone Eclipse he said putting some punch on his name walking out from the darkness his shadows dissipating from around him his eyes turning back from their glow as he came into the light of the room. you call yourself a headmaster it's disgraceful you know even less about how the ground under your feet work than about the heart of humans or the keyblade in your hand and you like to think yourself good enough to sit in that chair and try and give guidance to these kids who haven't a clue on what they are even doing he balled his hand up in a fist pissed out now

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games