Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

he said nothing as he just looked at her "nah, i'll just look for now" he said turning his head to the side "though i'd think you'd be used to this from me by now ... if not then i got an eternety to make sure you do"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You died for three months come back, take me out on a date, ask me to marry you, have our daughter from the future comes, then I get pregnant. We went from just joking with each other, then to me slapping to, now this. Go further back to when we were kids.....I was just that little witch girl, who did know how to control her powers...you all use to laugh when my spells went horribly wrong remember. Going from that to this, its still just a little embarrassing." She wished she could tell him she loved the complements and the attention, because she did. Honestly she loved it when he payed attention to her, it made her feel special. Even after everything, she was embarrassed just by him watching her.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i never died honey ... how many times must i reasue you of that?" he said as he got up and walked behind her and wraped his arms around her from behind "we cant die, and we wont ... besides you laughed too" he said with a smile "besides i think neither one of us would want anything to chage ... the past is over and i'll make sture to get rid of the bad ones ... how'm i doing so far?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:02 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You where dead to me...I looked and look for you. Every night I went to bed I went to my soul form to look for you....it was my fault.....I hadn't told you I loved you..." Looking down at the ground she frowned. "I just don't want to get to the wedding and have everything change. In a positive way maybe, but a negative way no...I know I could never be a fit mother for Luna by myself." Smiling slightly she turned and kissed him. "You really need to get dressed love. We aren't suppose to do this until after the wedding remember."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"technecly yes, but i think the both of us are well known in the mortal world for bending the rules alittle ... well i am anyway" he said smiling and kissed her "anyway your right ... we got plenty of time for this during our honeymoon week, but for now we got to have the buisness face for just two more days" he said as he kissed her again and let her go then went over to his clothes pile and started getting dressed, but couldnt help at looking at her from time to time "atleast your scar's gone ... just in time for the wedding too and before Luna gets here too ... cause if she asked about it thats one story i wouldnt want you or me to relive" he said as he was dressed from the waist down and got his shirt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Taking his shirt she smiled. "I think I'm going to keep this." With that she made a run for it. She didn't care about the scar, sure it had bothered her for years. It made her feel wrong and she had never justified it. It was a weight she had carried for years, but when he told him he didn't care to much. That's how she wanted it to be, like it wasn't important. Then she realized her daughter would want to know about her mother's past one day, it made her smile. They where bringing life into this world, something so precious and fragile. It blew her mind thinking about everything and how simple it was. Before she knew water and sand mixed under her feet. Giggling she hoped he was chasing her, she like playing games oh so much.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"hey!" he said as he got up and chased after her. seeing she was heading for the beach he picked up the pace and managed to catch up with her and wraped his arms around her waist and spun her around on the shore line. finaly getting her still, he gave her a kiss "we're not gonna be on time for a while are we?" he said with a laugh "come on, i think Arigane might want my advise cause when Atticus is around then there must be trouble ... and i'm not going without you" he said as he gave her another kiss "now lets hurry and get dressed before your sister and our daughter desides to go on a stroll around the temple" he said with a charming smirk and the hair in the back of his head was making him itch "i think i might have made the hair too long"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Atticus is Miya's father..." It was so hard for her to make that connection in her mind. She was sacred Miya would want to leave Tsukiko's family and go live with her father. She was to scared to even ask what Miya's real name was, let alone anything else. "Please all you have to do is put your shirt on before we can leave." she said nuzzling his neck. "I better fix your hair as well. Dragging him back to the bathroom she sat him down in front of her vanity and took some things out. First she brushed it making sure it wasn't going to bother the back of his neck. Leaving the occasional kiss when she felt like it. "If you want I'll cut your hair so its back to normal."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i think i'll make do for now" he said sitting in the chair and reached for his shirt and put it on quickly "besides ... i'm not suposed to look pretty" he said as he twirled his finger and his tie tied itself "dont worry, Kiko ... Miya's going to still be part of our family, plus she's got a neice on the way" he said as he got up and hugged her and put his glasses on "all i need in my jacket and we'll leave" he said giving her a kiss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"She doesn't know about her niece yet remember. Well she knows when we are having Luna, just not that I'm pregnant right." It kept hitting her the fact that she was pregnant. She vaguely wondered if James felt the same way. Twirling her fingers his jacket appeared in her hand. "You mean this a jacket. She said playful before walk backwards slowly.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"try it and we'll see if the fact your pregnent makes you even more ticklish" he said waking towards her and held her in his arms so she wouldnt get away "we'll have plenty of time later to play around more, and trust me i'll even urge you to" he said laughing as he kissed her and put his jacket on "you know, i have a feeling Atticus and Arigane are going to be suprised at my new look" he said as he held her "hmm ... feels like something's missng ... i got my staff over by the door ... but what's wrong?" he said looking around, then it hit him "hey ... where's Fawkes?" he said as a red flash came above them and the pheonix fell down to his arms "Fawkes ... you ok?" he asked as Fawkes opened his eyes and cooed "i'm fine ... just a bad interaction with a human-hybrid pheonix" he said as he got up and flew onto James's shoulder and reluctently decided to drop the subject "glad your back though"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling softly Tsukiko reached up and gently pet Fawkes. "Will it make you feel better if we told you some good news." Smiling softly she continued to pet him and she reached out and held James's hand.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i know your getting married, everyone knows that" he said as James smiled "not that news" "well i'm fine ... a little worn out but nothing i cant shake off" Fawkes said nodding and held his hand out and his staff flew to him and looked at Tsukiko "you ready?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko bit her lip holding in a smiled as she nodded. "In a few months from know we are going to have an addition to our family...I'm pregnant...with our little girl." She smiled up at James and held his hand tightly. Ever so happily. Her other hand was resting on her stomach. She couldn't help but giggle it was just so exiting.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

Fawkes turned his head in suprise and said nothing for a while "it is the new one in the temple ... this Luna" he assumed and James nodded "though i thought we agreed to wait a while after the wedding" he said with a smirk and turned to Fawkes "we're heading to the Throne Room now, we'd apreciate it if you didnt tell anyone else just yet" he said as Fawkes nodded "i'll go tell Arigane ... you two may be the talk of the town now but it'd still be polite to say your coming" he said as he spread his wings and flew off "i can tell he's excited ... he may not be emotional but i can tell"

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces