Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:19 pm
"Mine was Powder Snow," Amber said, taking another bite of her taco. "I haven't really noticed any changes with my tastebuds, but I've noticed that foods that didn't really agree with me before becoming a hybrid don't really bother me that much now. I loved spicy foods, but I couldn't really handle them, but now I can eat as much as I'd like, for some reason." Spooky gave a soft croon, and Amber smiled as she reached up to rub his head, while he leaned into her touch. "I've really had to adjust to the fact that I don't get tired like I used to, thanks to being half Ghost-type," she said. "Other than that, I have to keep in mind that I'm also part Ice-type."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:23 pm
"Wait, what're you on... about...?" Aden stopped when he finally paid attention to where Sol was, as well as yet another thing he didn't recognize, both having ended up near the labyrinth around the time the group's SNAGs went back online with his Xatu. "You know, three days without what I'm assuming is another Ultra Beast or some other threat was nice." He would've considered sending something out to fight the Buzzwole, but they also didn't feel like a threat? There wasn't any sort of energy spike to reflect a fight happening at this moment, minus some apprehension that seemed to ease off almost as soon as it started.

Sol gave a small look around to get his bearings back, noticing Crystal, Reno and Aden in the distance. He hadn't said anything yet, he did offer a small wave as if suggesting things were relatively safe and to keep Buzzwole assured they didn't have to fight. That part didn't bother Aden.

What did was nothing suggested some sort of heightened emotion. Either it just hadn't set in yet, or there was a sort of tranquil fury that'd come out sooner or later and that was far more terrifying. Then, at Reno's question, he took out his SNAG and saw that it finally had a connection to the network. "...um. With or without teleporting here with Gardevoir or Claydol- aaaaand he's here."

If that tone wasn't enough to make Aden take a step back, Sub's stepping forward absolutely was. The rant that followed made sure he kept quiet until Sub was done, certain that trying to respond any other time would've been met with a request to do so. Once he did, he looked over to Crystal expectantly, hoping offerings of notebooks- or a Malasada- might help.

"In our defense on the bike, we had to drag it out of the labyrinth. Backwards. And in pieces so we could fit it through the doors," he finally replied. "Though I think we have an explanation for what happened after Reno had to swerve out of a Kartana's way... the three of us had been talking about things and Crystal brought up the notes she had about Ultra Space. After the Stakataka incident, I thought they'd be useful and wanted to help find them in case they were displaced by time somehow. They weren't, and if we were gonna get yelled at anyway, we figured we might as well have a reason for it. M-minus the Kartana thing, that wasn't something we saw coming until it did and didn't know it ended up here until we went through that wormhole."

By now, he looked at Reno too as if asking the two to help him out here. This whole thing had been a collective decision after all, and with Sol now watching the conversation too, he figured it'd get worse before it got better.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:43 pm
Aile and Tati would look at the spread before them and blink, not sure of what to make of things. There were a lot of things here. “Uh… Tati?” She turned to her dragon, who looked like she was about ready to drool over all of the food displayed in front of her. “Right… Well, come on, Tati. Let’s get something, I guess.” The pair would go in, Aile handing a plate for Tati to hold before grabbing one herself as well as a couple of those metal taco holders, making it easier for the one armed woman to be able to actually make those tacos. Eventually, the tacos would be made, with Aile’s having the simple beef, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, while Tatooine’s would have steak, salsa, cheese, sour cream, just heavily loaded, and all of them in hard shells. They’d then find themselves an empty table, mostly so the Flygon could find a way for herself to be situated, and Tati would at least begin to dig in, with Aile looking between Tati and her own tacos.

“Geez… Well, I guess this is how you’re supposed to eat these?” Aile tilted the taco sideways to fit it in her mouth, noting that some of the fillings were starting to fall out. Still, she went ahead with another bite after the first, giving a bit of a shrug before what might have been a positive grunt. It wasn’t bad, but seemed kind of messy. Though, only having one hand to help her probably wasn’t doing her any favors.

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal’s ears would practically wilt the longer the tongue lashing from Sub went on. There was a Buzzwole hanging around with Sol currently, and some of the team had fought a Kartana apparently before getting dragged through to a different time and place, which the events surrounding that sounded like another thing they caused, what with an asteroid going through the same wormhole Kartana did. Light, how many dominoes had their little jaunt through Ultra Space toppled?

With a heavy sigh after Sub had simmered down some, she dropped the part of the sidecar she held up, moving the two boxes above one larger one aside before lifting it out and tossing the box over in Sub’s direction, landing with a decent thud. “Said notes. Has at least what I’ve learned about Ultra Space, plus notes on every reality I’ve been to, observations I’ve made on each of the Team Snagems I’ve come across, and peculiarities of each. And I never implied they were lost in time. At some point, I was planning on going to grab them myself in the future, I knew where I kept them within Ultra Space.” She shrugged, another sigh coming out of her. “Just wasn’t planning on company. Or going for it so soon. I… Sorry. We screwed up horribly.” She wasn’t going to defend herself on this. She kind of believed it after hearing what happened to some of the Snagems at the very least, and she had just as much capability if not more so than anyone else to shut down the crazy idea. Yeah, they had a… well, mostly not a bad time, but at what cost to the rest of the Snagems? There was still a Buzzwole here, after all. “By the way… Do we want to ask how this whole… mellowed out Buzzwole thing happened? Or should I just keep my mouth shut now?”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:06 pm
Absinthe glared at Deo. She hadn't said a word to him or even looked at him funny from the first comment, and yet he decided to continue to berate her. Joke? She didn't hear anybody laughing. Abby didn't want to cause a scene because she knew everybody was trying to enjoy themselves after the ******** that was fighting Buzzwole, But she wasn't going to let herself get walked on, either.

"Nobody asked for your garbage-~/~ booze, pig," Abby snapped, staring daggers at him.

~*~

After taking a while to assemble our meals, I left the assembly area and sat opposite Keiko, setting her plate in front of her and setting mine in front of me before grabbing the bottle Deo gave Yuna. I dabbed the n****e against my skin, and sure enough, the temperature of the milk was fine. Almost perfectly warm, even. "It's good," I told Keiko, setting it down next to her plate before finally sititng down. Before I took my first bite, though, I heard Absinthe snap at Deo and shook my head. Was I surprised that she was making a scene? Of course not.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:33 pm
Hearing the term 'pig' did offend Deo, he let is slide though as he heard it multiple times in his career, and he would make a remark back. However, seeing that the group was nice, but she wasn't he let it slide. He just turned around and brushed his shoulder. He would sit and try to start a conversation. "So, we have a strange person here. Monique, I believe your name is. My name is Deo, former Sargent of the Sandgem Police department. Pleased to make your acquaintance."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:00 pm
Reno would do his best to step between Sub and the rest of Team Ultra Explore, hoping to keep whatever yelling was coming focused on himself. He had been the one who had pushed things to all of them taking a trip into Ultra Space like they had, so he might as well bear out the consequences. So there he stood, staring at Sub as the increasingly unhinged rant about what he had been contending with while they had been out went off. Waiting a few moments after Sub finished and the others had spoken their piece, Reno finally pipe up. "What I was thinking was that the typical Snagem approach of throwing a gaggle of us at a problem and seeing what happens wouldn't pan out well when we were messing around in other universes. That and a majority of us staying behind in case anything came through while us three were gone wouldn't be a bad thing after what happened with the Stakataka." He said, eyes slowly drifting towards the Buzzwole that was hovering near where Sol was now. It was lovely to have a prime example just hanging out right nearby that the Snagems who had been left behind had handled. Also, why was it so damn calm and still here.

"It's unfortunate the Kartana thing happened, but given how many invaders from Ultra Space we've had, it seemed prudent to get Crystal's notes. Even GRAY agreed. If he didn't, he would've told you days before we left." He added, silently giving a little apology to GRAY for the backlash that might earn the AI. It was interesting how it seemed all three of them appeared to have accidentally agreed on not mentioning the universe before they got back home. While Reno was mostly keeping quiet to simply pass it along to the one person who it would benefit the most what they learned there, it was interesting to see Aden and Crystal remaining so quiet on it.

From behind Sol and all of them, Leslie would be watching the conversation as she silently kept biting into the taco she had stolen away. She unfortunately could not be mad at Reno and the others for leaving her behind given the small siege of the bizarro Pokemon that occurred, but she was still absolutely livid at her current situation. So, rather than take out this aggression on them right away, she was content to watch Sub do it for her and quietly laughing herself into a small coughing fit as she got to see the fireworks.

-----

Beau would look over towards Abby and flash her a thumbs up as she started yelling at Deo. It was so lovely to see someone getting into the same ideology that had led him to his fireworks shows in Kalos. Going back over to the table to grab himself a few more chips, Beau couldn't resist the chance to get a dig in on their server, especially after he went out of his way to call out his former job. "You might want to give your pulled pork another pass. Nearly chipped a tooth cause I bit down on a badge you left in it." Beau snarked at Deo, grabbing himself some salsa to go with his chips this time.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:04 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Absinthe glared at Deo. She hadn't said a word to him or even looked at him funny from the first comment, and yet he decided to continue to berate her. Joke? She didn't hear anybody laughing. Abby didn't want to cause a scene because she knew everybody was trying to enjoy themselves after the ******** that was fighting Buzzwole, But she wasn't going to let herself get walked on, either.

"Nobody asked for your garbage-~/~ booze, pig," Abby snapped, staring daggers at him.

~*~

After taking a while to assemble our meals, I left the assembly area and sat opposite Keiko, setting her plate in front of her and setting mine in front of me before grabbing the bottle Deo gave Yuna. I dabbed the n****e against my skin, and sure enough, the temperature of the milk was fine. Almost perfectly warm, even. "It's good," I told Keiko, setting it down next to her plate before finally sititng down. Before I took my first bite, though, I heard Absinthe snap at Deo and shook my head. Was I surprised that she was making a scene? Of course not.
“I’d avoid comments like that.” Lykas remarked to Deo as he finished putting together a plate of the veggie fajitas the larger hybrid had seemingly made especially for him. “She doesn’t like being called a kid.” He informed the man, taking a seat next to Absinthe, himself. “You seem a little crabby? What have I missed?” He asked the young Deathrage girl.

Wren had a plate of pork something-or-other. He wasn’t sure what it was called but it looked and tasted delicious. The Channeler had assisted Clare with gatheribb a plate for themself due to their extra-dimensional nature and an apparently complete lack of knowledge regarding. Foods of this kind.

Odd had something with beef. Carnitas, he thought they were called? He wasn’t entirely sure if that was right but it was good. Taking a seat next to Lykas, he watched as the conversation unfolded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:22 pm
Hearing the comments being made. He did not even respond to them. Only focusing on the task at hand. He saw Aile struggling with a taco, and he would say. "Hey, you hold the shell with the open end up, so the stuff does not fall out as much" He then gets some napkins for everyone and refills on drinks, and got a CHAR energy drink (Monster) and set it for Abby, near her, but not too near. "Hope this cheers you up" He would say "Now, anyone up for Fried Ice Cream?"  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:28 pm
Absinthe continued glaring at Deo for a few seconds, but when it was obvious he wasn't going to fuel her anger any further, she scoffed and looked away, scooting to the end of the table so she didn't have to look at him any further. When she felt somebody sit beside her, she braced herself in case she needed to throw a punch. The second she recognized Lykas, though, she forced herself to calm down.

"Nothing, just... pissed at myself," she muttered, taking a bite of her taco. "Half my team got one-shot by that giant bug, and... yeah." Abby sighed, not comfortable with explaining her bad mood, but she knew there wasn't any point keeping it from her adopted older brother. "I've been trying to train my team ever since," she added, to keep him from thinking she'd been doing nothing but moping. When Deo plopped a drink down near her, she moved it closer to her plate, taking the peace offer for what it was. She didn't say anything more to Deo, though, as she was focused on Lykas at the moment.

~*~

As I sighed in relief from the potential argument being defused, Keiko had given Yuna the bottle and she was taking to it a little too quickly. "Slow down, honey, you're gonna give yourself a tummy ache," Keiko said gently. I smirked at Yuna, then took a bite from my meal. Then I heard Deo's offer. "We just started eating, so it might be a while before we're ready for desert," I warned him, though I hoped he didn't use that as an excuse to hold off on it, because it was likely that others were closer to finishing their meals than Keiko and I.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:14 pm
"Yeah, that was me making a bad assumption..." Aden remarked. "We made sure to prepare as well as we could. Had Ambrosia make a Wonder Launcher and got myself a few items if we did end up in a bad spot, and Reno was able to cobble together suits that'd keep him and I safe out there. And kinda fixed further by Professor Burnet over in the reality Crystal ended up in after that whole Ziton business, but that's neither here nor there... honestly, the last few days we've been worried we'd need to go back into Ultra Space to try and find you all after we saw the meteorite. Also, Buzzwole? That the giant muscle mosquito over there?"

"Oh, them?" Sol would speak up at last, stepping a little closer to the group and Sub. "Not sure if this one's your doing, but they showed up a couple minutes after some of the others went off into the labyrinth. Was rampaging and taking all of us out. I thought maybe with their flexing I could find a way to calm them without a fight, though at one point I got taken out in a single punch. After that, they've been doing, well, various feats and otherwise seem to be calmer around me. It's keeping them from rampaging again, at least. I'm guessing Leslie was able to handle the fight after I blacked out, though not entirely unscathed for it."

"Uh... huh..." Aden wasn't about to speak against any of that, at least. He'd rather not find out what those fists were capable of, and it sounded like Sol had a good idea of it already. "Anyways, I can't say the trip was entirely safe. We did run into another Ultra Beast besides Kartana and it wound up kicking me into another reality. We were able to get out safely, though what we saw there... where's Freth?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:17 pm
Darksol88
Crystal would stare at Sol explaining with a tired, almost disbelieving stare. Seriously? A few minutes after the others went down into the labyrinth? Yeah, things had to have gotten really wibbly when they decided to go galavanting off. That was the only thing that made sense in her tired mind right now. Her attention would turn to Aden as he spoke up again, mentioning the last bit. She wasn’t going to bring that up in the open herself, but maybe have asked Sub for a more private talk instead, noting Sol and the small unfamiliar human girl. Specifically because she didn’t recognize the small human girl. But, it sounded like the Skitty was about to come out of the bag on that one. Welp.

With a sigh, she’d turn her attention back to Sol, walking over next to him. “So, you did a pose off with one of the most posing creatures we’ve ever gotten to see… Well then.” Her hands fumbled underneath her shawl and a snapping sound could be heard, like a plastic clip coming apart. Her backpack would then be dragged into view as she started rummaging through it. “So, it sounds like we have two options then, since Buzzwole seems to have taken quite the liking to you. First. You can wait for me to get some of my energy back before I open another Wormhole, allowing your insectoid friend to try and find their way back to their reality of Buzzwole. Second…” The hybrid would pull out a small dark blue orb with a light blue netting design and four yellow protrusions. “This is a Beast Ball. Designed in another reality where the Aether Foundation was actively working on the tech to capture one, because that reality’s Lusamine went mildly insane.” She blinked as she was being nondescript on what Aether was trying to capture. “Er. Ultra Beasts. Lusamine wanted to capture a specific one, but that’s a whole other story. That I believe Aden and Reno got to hear. From people other than myself. Yeah.” Maybe if asked, she would give a very brief version, but right now, it wasn't relevant. "But uh, you might have an issue getting Buzzwole to leave. Pretty sure they see you as a mate, my friend," she'd inform Sol, nodding slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:41 pm
Sub listened to them speak, glaring at them all the while. His eyes would be diverted to the box, pulling it closer before releasing Gardy and instructing her to teleport it to his office, the Psychic obeying accordingly as she could clearly tell Sub was not in the mood for any of her foolery and she didn't need her powers of empathy to register that either. With Gardy gone and Sol explaining the situation with the Buzzwole the Dark One stood up, still glaring at the trio in front of him, as if deciding whether or not he wanted to continue to bite their collective heads off. Instead he took a slightly more diplomatic approach.

"Have any of you heard of a Professor Burnet?" He asked, his eyes drifting to Crystal. "I contacted her upon returning from Hisui, deciding that we could no longer deal with this multiversal business on our own. She already has a theory on why we're seeing so many Ultra Beasts, their appearances becoming more frequent. Her theory is that with each wormhole appearing it weakens the boundary between realities, making subsequent wormholes more likely." He explained, knowing good and well Crystal likely already knew of this or had some kind of inkling. "You three are to never attempt something like this ever again. Not only could you have made our situation with the Ultra Beasts worse but you all could have gotten hurt or lost to Ultra Space all together, the fact that the non-Ultra Space natives of you three returned largely the same is a miracle as we've seen what exposure to Ultra Space can do to a person." He went on.

"Plus we've now got two more Fallers on our hands, Reno and Aden, and now that increases our chances of Ultra Beasts further. Yes, I learned a lot from the professor." He said, again focusing on Crystal who also knew this fact. "With those of us that traveled to Hisui and back our HQ is now a giant Ultra Beast beacon! Almost the entire time is now a Faller!" He shouted, getting angry again, however he took a deep breath and calmed back down. "Go, get inside. I'm done yelling for the day. I got work to do. When I need you I'll call for you." With that said Claydol teleported away with Sub upon his command, the Snagem leader disappearing just as he appeared.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:50 pm
Three days have passed since half the team found their way back home and the events of dealing with a interdimensional gigantic musclebound bug. There was plenty of time to talk in them meantime…at least between Freth and I, as to what happened…since the two of us actually sat in the room where Tristen was resting in the med lab during the first day. Tristen wasn’t doing too hot after getting rocked by Buzzwole in perhaps the worst way it could have done to the Manetric teen. The ‘joys’ of being an Electric type meeting with a completely souped-up Earthquake attack.

Though it was a bit odd, honestly, and unnerving. According to Freth, in the two or three hours they have been gone, it was near a day and a half for them that they knew of. She told about their adventure in another reality’s historical Sinnoh. The Hisui Region. Jubilife Village, the paranoia that ran rampant, the odd anomalies that befell the region, and heck, how she even got herself a new friend in that of a Braviary that apparently existed in that time…it left me to wonder if anything happened like that in our own reality. It was honestly brain-breaking to think about. Though…I am left to wonder about what happened to that Ultra Beast in the Labrynth that they fought before they went on this trip.

What was more concerning was that a few had the unsettling feeling that with how they ended up in such a predicament, some had almost no hope as to get back home. Freth stated The Hunter sure as hell didn’t, though oddly, with that kind of no hope it left her a bit more approachable at the time if only because it meant Freth’s survival in what was virtually an alien world. If nothing else, I’m guessing its why Freth had been folding her wings in front of her as a means as a resting position for her wings. The Hunter told her to do that. I’m not really sure how that works, let alone how that makes any manner of sense, but whatever. At least Freth didn’t have to worry about that anymore. And crazier still, developments in this other world apparently lead to the discovery that The Hunter had more of a past than what she was letting on. Freth did try to pry the Hunter in the Med lab about why Celcius was a full-on trauma button for her now that Freth had the opportunity to ask, but the Hunter apparently was not having it. Much to my lack of surprise, she clammed up. Freth and I could only guess its because now that she was back home, she has no reason to and whatever plans she has she has to once again keep whatever cards she has close to her chest.

A couple of days later, Tristen was cleared from the med lab by now, though he’s still aching all over the place. Training for sure was out of the question with the way he was feeling, so he instead got back to school work. Though he was a bit distracted and couldn’t focus on it too well. Apart from the various aches and pains, he couldn’t help but to think back to the battle with Buzzwole and the aftermath thereof. How absurd these Ultra Beasts and their unbridled assault power is. That Leslie apparently achieved Mega Evolution…if albeit temporarily. Though to be reverted to human after that? Tristen started to wonder if there was actual merit to being told to not look at Mega Evolution for any particular reason. Price of power and some-such. Worse, he recalled that Leslie wasn’t a natural born hybrid while he was…he could only wonder if there was a worse fate for him if he tried that.

Freth and I on the other hand just simply spent the next couple of days with each other for as much as we could. While Tristen tried to do his school work this afternoon, Freth and I…just took a nap in our room. Don’t know why we really did…I guess everything finally caught up to us. It had been a stressful time since coming back from the Galar region, though Galar didn’t do us any favors either. Freth and I pretty much could easily agree…just screw everything for one day…at least up until the two of us got jarred awake by the call for tacos. “Uggh…god, since when we have dinner bells?” I spoke up, rubbing my eyes.

“We don’t.” Freth moaned out.

The two of us sat up, realizing that it was going to be a pain in the butt to get back to sleep now. “Ugh, what time is it?”

Freth reached over, grabbing her SNAG taking a look at it, then showed me the clock on it. I gave a sigh. “…might as well get up…though I’m not doing it for a taco.” I said, rubbing my eyes.

“You could be sociable.” She said, leaning over on me for a moment.

“I guess.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:53 pm
The Luxray slid into view with Amber still talking to Monique and introduced himself.

"Sergeant of the Sandgem Police, huh? I know a thing or two about law enforcement myself, though you probably wouldn't know much of where I come from." Sandgem was one of the few places Monique had been—she'd visited when the team had to try and corral that shadow Kricketune in southern Sinnoh. "We should share stories sometime..."

Amber might have noticed Monique had her guard up a little now that she was talking to Deo. Something about the way he'd come across just put her off. Maybe it was that she was more comfortable around women than men—a legacy of her upbringing. Maybe it was because she was used to hearing about police of this era, and they weren't all that great. Deo seemed more preoccupied checking on that fried ice cream he was making. She opted to skip, not wanting her stomach to hold her mood hostage.  

MoniqueBrie

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:36 pm
Espeon_Commander

SubonicXP

Aden, it turns out, wouldn't get a chance to speak before Sub started up again and left. If there were any chances to explain anything more, it wasn't happening right now. Furthermore, once Sub did leave, he'd pick up on a hint of pressure building up around Sol. But after events elsewhere, what he felt was barely anything by comparison. He wasn't sure if that's what it even was until he noticed the temperature also felt like it rose maybe half a degree.

Though, both of these would break after Crystal's explanation of what he'd apparently done a few days ago and why Buzzwole seemed to be so keen on being around him. As if the record that was playing scratched hard. "I- I'm sorry, what? You mean..." Looking at Buzzwole for a second, who'd give a brief flex at being acknowledged, he'd look back to the group and lower his head with a sigh. "Based on everything else that's happened lately, I'd still almost consider this a better outcome. Look, Sub's right that more wormholes would be a bad idea, even if it'd be for a good reason. And based on what you just said, might not even go as planned. In that case, let me see that ball. I imagine they'll be more receptive if I catch them, though maybe have Ambrosia look at one later? If more show up and she's able to replicate them, we'll have more of an edge."

"Anyway..." Finally, he looked over to Aden. "Maldito idiota, do you have any idea of the kind of dangers any of you could've run into!? Let alone us! No puedo creer que harías algo tan imprudente! I'd expect this from the pendejo over there, reckless is his middle name. But I expected better from someone with firsthand experience. I expected better from you."

"Well, you certainly didn't complain about the last massively reckless thing I did," Aden remarked.

"That-"

"How- if you're about to say that's different, how? The notes could save us and others, and it's not like danger's foreign to you either. And that hunter with Freth might be right about what she's been saying, too. Unfortunately. Which might be another threat."

"...who?"

"Er. Right, you weren't around for all that... look, maybe we should talk about all this somewhere less out in the open? Or is this about to preface another head biting?"

"Fine. In that case, let's situate the more immediate issue and we can talk once we're inside. Oh, and no, you're not safe if that's what you mean. But what's done is done."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games