Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:02 pm
As Deo was munching on his delicious tacos, he saw Monique and Absinthe come in. "Come on in and grab a handful, taco bar! Also, drinks in the fridge, except the hard stuff, got that locked up, sorry kiddo, none for you" he chuckled at the teen who came in. Then came in Keiko and Terashi. "Taco bar for all of yo..." then he saw it, an infant, a baby hybrid. He gave a pleasant smile and he decided to get up and fix the newborn a fresh bottle of warm milk. "Never had I ever thought I would be fixing a batch of fresh baby food made from fruits and veggies for anyone. Guess I am wrong." His heart was beating for joy and he felt happy for once.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:35 pm
Lykas had been hanging out with Odd, the pair discussing some possible new training for their Pokémon when both their SNAGs went off. Something about food in the kitchen? “We never get notifications for meals… is it a special occasion?” Odd asked, standing up and stretching out before offering his hand to pull Lykas up from his own seat.

“I dunno. Let’s go find out.” The hybrid replied, allowing Odd to haul him up and off the bed, onto his feet.

Clare wasn’t home at the time their SNAG alerted them to a meal, having been out for a photo shoot with Elesa. The gym leader had started trying to boost Clare’s renown in the industry in order to bring more focus to them when they made appearances at her fashion shows but upon receiving the notification, the extra dimensional hybrid would excesses themself since the shoot had just finished, heading home via a call for Claydol.

Wren hobbled in from the infirmary, his leg bandaged and using a proper crutch now since Doc Owl had fixed up his leg with modern medicine. Some stitches, an injection of liquid antibiotics and steroids and restrictions for how much he was allowed to walk on it had kept him mostly sitting around since the return from Hisui.

All four arrived at the kitchen at about the same time, three of them going about investigating the various foodstuffs without needing prompting. Lykas, however, hung back and simply observed for a while. “Looks like a feast.” Odd pointed out, eventually. “It looks like there’s stuff here you can eat, too.”

Lykas shrugged at that and finally moved closer to the tables laden with taco ingredients to look and see what was available.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:15 pm
Sol, to his credit, was thankful that Buzzwole didn't seem to be hostile, even if he still hadn't been able to figure out why they'd taken to him like they did. Or the antics that's come with it. But without any wormholes around or a way to create one, chances were that they were stuck here and he'd rather they not be on another rampage. That and he didn't want to take another punch if he didn't have to, though he did have to admit watching a Donphan effortlessly juggled was funny. Speaking of antics, that Buzzwole was just outside HQ with Sol and was doing their best take on a plane and gun show, thinking flying while striking poses might be more impressive.

Amaranth mostly tried to keep her bearings during the time, back in more normal clothes. She still had the warmer stuff from when she and others returned from Hisui, but given the time of year and overall climate, they were far too warm to wear for now. She'd otherwise keep an eye outside a lot, hoping another wormhole wouldn't open up. She'd had enough of them for a while.

Finally, Sub might have a ping show up on his SNAG as Aden's would finally reappear on the network. He'd just emerged from the Silver Labyrinth, pushing part of Reno's motorcycle out of the entrance. "You know, I shouldn't complain," he remarked, grunting as he continued and grateful to finally be out of that place. "But I really wish that last wormhole took us somewhere that wasn't the other end of the dungeon."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:08 pm
After getting checked out by Doc Owl herself, repatched up and sent on her way, she’d head back to her room, where, after changing out of her warm and cozy Hisuian cold weather outfit, she passed out onto her bed for quite the prolonged time. After a good full day of doing practically nothing but lounging in her pajamas, consisting of a simple tank top and fuzzy warm pants, or sleeping, she’d emerge from her room and head straight for the training room, curious about one of the new companions she brought back with her from Hisui. Aile, Tatooine, and the giant brown bear would be in there, working out what kind of Pokémon it was. With input from GRAY after a little while, they’d find out that it was an Ursaluna, an evolution of Ursaring that gained the ground typing in the process. It took Aile off guard for a moment, both with the typing of Ursaluna as well as GRAY rattling off the information like it was nothing. The woman would just shrug it off, though, thinking that it was probably in his database somewhere, just never relevant until just now. The rest of that day would be spent acclimating to the newest member of the team and understanding just exactly what this bear could do.

At the current day, Aile would be in her room, relaxing once more on her bed while reading a well read sci-fi book whose front cover had a spacecraft with four wings placed on it to make a wide ‘X’ flying past by. At least until an announcement of it being taco time came through, which made Tatooine perk up from a curled up sleep. “Goon?”

“Oh brother… Tati, you wanting tacos? I…. don’t think we’ve actually had them before.”

“Gooooon!” A giant grin would appear on the Flygon’s face, tail beginning to thump happily.

“Oh, alright… Right. Yub yub, commander, that’s where. Okay.” She brought the book over to her desk, where she worked a little to get a bookmark in to keep her place, then closed it. “Hm… Screw it, we’ll keep the pajamas. Let me get a shirt on, though.” The woman would dig through her closet to grab a long sleeved shirt, simply throwing it on over her tank top before the two of them went down to join the others at the taco bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal’s SNAG would also ping for Sub as she followed Aden out, grumbling as she dragged out the side car. “I don’t dictate where these Light blinded wormholes open when they’re relatively natural. I’m just glad it was open at all. Opening one is so much harder than closing. Closed, that’s how each reality wants to be, so you’re just helping a reality go back to its natural state. Opening, though, is a pain in the hide. Realities don’t like being open unless you’ve just torn open the veil too many times, so to speak. Light…” While maybe looking a little better than when they came back, she still looked tired at least. Though, her gaze would turn towards the direction Sol and Buzzwole would have been. “I… Am I…? Light burn me, do I even want to know how bad things got here,” she finally asked, head tilted to one side as she let out a large sigh.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:06 pm
Leslie sat outside along with Sol, staring daggers into the Buzzwole as she bitterly bit into a taco she had stolen away from that whole mess before any of them could try and corner her in there to talk. She really did not want to talk to someone for the seventh time about how she was doing fine since her sudden reversion back to human after spending so long as a hybrid. Especially not from most of the dopes that the need to not cook themselves would attract. So here she was, helping stand overwatch on this bug as she waited for the results of her third day in a row of getting stabbed repeatedly to process through and say she was still fine after everything. Giving a cough as some taco seemed to get caught in her throat, the small hybrid would turn and look over towards....wait, when did Crystal get here?

Beau wouldn't be having too much of an existential experience. He had grabbed a few chips while he could and carefully munching on them as he tried to see if he could find Leslie or Larrimore. He figured that he needed to talk to both of them somewhat, especially after hearing what happened to Leslie.

Reno would take the rear for the Ultra Space trio, dragging a lot of the other parts to the hovercycle that they had just dismantled behind him. "Three days to get out of that damn labyrinth. Half of them were just breaking down the bike so it would fit in the paths and the other half was figuring out the way forward starting from the back and being confused!" He complained, taking a look around the labyrinth entrance. "So...how long you figure we have before Sub rushes here to choke us all out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 pm
Absinthe was tempted to flip Deo the bird, especially with the whole self-anger issue, but somehow found the good grace to shrug off Deo's comment and focus on putting together some admittedly spicy taco bits together on a hard shell. She wasn't interested in the liquor, at any rate.

While I focused on making a pair of much milder tacos using soft shells (easier to not make a mess with) Keiko accepted the bottle meant for Yuna, but waited for me to get back before asking me to double-check the temperature of it. Fur made that process difficult. "It's not that we don't trust you," Keiko said to Deo, hoping he wasn't offended that they double-checked it. "We just have to be extra careful when it comes to the baby."

Yuna, meanwhile, found the color of Deo's fur interesting which drove her to reach out to him with one arm while babbling as babies do.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:43 pm
Deo was completely understanding in the fact that fur was tougher to tell temps in, and he was just d'awwed by the adorableness of the cute hybrid baby. "I can understand a mother's fears, I served with police before, and it can be difficult to stop a mother running into a fire to save her baby. A mother's love is near-impossible to stop" He also got the veggie fajita ready for Lykas and got a look from the rebellious teen, he then gave a smirk saying "Take a joke kid, not having the Tequila is not the end of the world." He chuckled under his breath and decided to pop out the tea sets and start making the tea for Darts and anyone else interested.

EDIT:

After sitting down and helping others with the meal, he would then ask "So, how is the tacos? Delicious?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:44 pm
Monique looked at the taco bar, trying to decide what actually would taste good to her. After all, her tastebuds had been a little different since hybridization; while it wasn't a big deal at dinnertime, things that were too sweet didn't seem to sit well with her Zoroark stomach.

In the end, she went for the pork carnitas with some jalapeño, cilantro and cheese, and a corn tortilla, plus some beans as a side and guacamole. It was surprisingly flavorful. She even made a taco for Kalama, which reminded her of the days when she had to pack a meal if she had to head out to the wastelands or Flower City and wound up sharing it with her companions.

A lot had gone on, and she wasn't the only Snagem worse for wear after Hisui and the large Ultra Beast that had somehow decided to stick around. She took a seat and wondered who would decide to sit opposite her.  

MoniqueBrie

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:31 am
Brian walked into the cafeteria, giving a tired sigh. He'd missed the excitement with Buzzwole, having gone back to Hoenn for a visit with his parents, so he had no idea what had happened. During that time, he'd reconnected with his parents, since it had been several years since he'd been home. He had asked about Amber, and if his parents had heard from her, but they said they'd not heard from her since Lily's funeral. So Brian had gone back to the Snagem HQ after his visit, his heart heavy with the knowledge that Amber may not even be around anymore.

As he walked into the room, he noticed the smell of tacos, and he looked to see that someone had made food before he'd gotten back. Feeling his stomach rumble, he stopped long enough to make a plate of tacos, then walked to a table that was empty to sit and eat. He didn't mind talking to his fellow Snagems, he just didn't feel like initiating conversation at the moment. That being said, he wouldn't say no if someone came over to talk to him.

------------------

Amber was already in the cafeteria, sitting not too far away from the food, when Brian walked in. She glanced up at him as he walked past a couple of tables away, and she nearly choked on her food. What was Brian doing here? This was the first time she'd seen him for nearly a decade, so it was shocking to see him here, of all places. Seeing Monique sitting a few seats down, she decided to make herself more familiar with her fellow hybrid, and she got up to move across from the Zoroark hybrid. "I don't think we've been properly introduced yet," she said. "I'm Amber."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:06 am
Seeing Brian walk in with an ill mood on his face, Deo recognized it and got a plate of Rice and Queso for him. Saying with a concerned face "You ok there man?" He would then get out some ingredients for a deep fried ice cream and prepare it for the group. Also pulling out the Tequila with and without the worm for the more adult snagems. He also would enjoy his 5th taco and 2nd bowl of Cheesy rice. With a shot of Tequila with the worm.  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:11 am
Sliding into Monique's view as she sat was the Froslass hybrid, Amber. Her attention seemed fixated on someone else, but she already had her taco plate set up.

"Hi Amber, I'm Monique," she smiled. "Nice to meet you, sweetie." She looked at her for a bit, trying to figure out what to say. "So... I guess tell me a bit about your hybrid side. I can use my ability with ease, but I have to be under pretty heavy stress to actually use any moves. It's been an adjustment, but it's nice to look quite glam without having to do all the work."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:05 pm
Brian looked up from his food to see Deo approaching. "Hey, Deo," he said, giving his fellow Snagem a friendly smile. "I'm alright, just thinking about an old friend I haven't seen in a long time." He took another bite of his taco, giving a smile at the infant in Keiko's arms. It seemed a lot had happened in the time he'd been in Hoenn. Seeing a tequila in Deo's hand, he got up and fixed a drink for himself, then sat back down. "So what's been going on since I left for Hoenn?" he asked Deo.

--------------------------

Amber offered a friendly smile to Monique as the Zoroark hybrid introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, too," she said. Hearing the question about her own hybridism, she gave a fond smile as Turace appeared. She handed a taco to the Ice/Ghost type, who thanked her with a coo and disappeared again. Hovering not far from Amber was Spooky, who had gotten left behind during the trip to Hisui and had refused to leave her side since she'd returned with the others. For once, the Shuppet was visible, not seeming to really care that others could see him as long as Amber was within his sight. "It's the same with me," she said. "I only recently became a hybrid, and the only time I was able to use a move was when we were in Hisui, fighting Azelf, and I wasn't able to control it."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:16 pm
Reno would receive the answer to his question shortly after verbalizing it, in the form of one very angry Sub. The Dark One would materialize in front of the trio, having been snatched through space and time via Claydol, having left the moment his SNAG notified him of their own devices reappearing on the network. Now standing in front of the trio, arms folded and his eyes burning with anger, the Snagem leader spent his first few seconds before them just staring, his rage just barely contained. Griswold would appear from his shadow as he stood in silence, the Spiritomb snaking around the man's body with its 'tail' and eventually hovering over the man's head, its sinister grin in full display as it stared at the trio as well. Sub's silence would be broken right after Griswald gave off its own greeting of a ghostly wail.

"Hey guys, how are you? Been up to some fun? Good times, yes?" The man hissed, his tone giving his words far different meaning. He would lay his eyes on Reno's bike for but a second before speaking again. "Oh no, I guess they weren't good times, were they? Look at Reno's poor bike, what a shame." He said, letting silence linger for a few seconds longer before taking a few steps closer to the group.

"How dare you!" He shouted, finally snapping. "What were you three thinking!? Oh I know, you weren't! I expect this out of Reno but the two of you have disappointed me greatly!" The man continued to rage, Griswald laughing ghoulishly in response to his trainer's rant. "You know what I've been up to? One minute I was fighting a sentient piece of paper that almost sliced through my Tyranitar, some kind of Ultra Beast, then the next thing I know a giant rock comes out of the wormhole and the team and I get sent to what I assume was the past and there we fought against primeval idiots! Those idiots had the excuse of being ignorant, unlike you three, you're just inexcusable morons!" He continued, his face turning red at this point.

"Then to get back we have to grovel before three demi-gods and use Darts to take is through the hellscape that is the Distortion World! My mind is some jumbled at this point from inter-dimensional travel that I'm starting to question what is real! Are colors real? I don't even know anymore! But you know what I do know? That you three have the collective intelligence of a brain damaged Slowpoke, one not even a Shellder would bite down on!" At this point it was getting hard for Sub to breath, his anger completely consuming him. Taking a deep breath he proceeded to sit on the ground, Griswald cackling at this point.

"You guys are going to give me a heart attack one of these days..." He said in a more calm tone, his emotions coming back down after he got all of that out of his system. "What were y'all thinking?" He simply asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:52 pm
Monique nodded. "I used a move once but that was when I had to fight another Ultra Beast. Apparently, it's called Night Daze." She looked at the floating Shuppet and smiled. The way it moved reminded her of Aopua'a, her Castform.

"I've met so many Pokémon I didn't know existed... Then again, the Smog was an extinction event." She brought out one of those Pokémon, her Pansage Weuweu, and handed it a taco. The Grass Monkey Pokémon nibbled at it, but he wasn't sure. Maybe it was too bitter for him? Did Grass types eat meat much?

"What's funny is that I have noticed changes in my tastebuds. I guess it goes with having a type. What about you? What have you had to adjust to being a Froslass?"  

MoniqueBrie

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games