Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:12 pm
With fists ablaze, Hitmonchan was about to land its mighty fiery strikes upon the Buzzwole. Freth then went wide eyed as she witnessed what the Buzzwole started to pull off, tossing the massive Machamp into the much smaller Hitmonchan. "MON-CHA!?"

"Hitmonchan!"

The two collides and Hitmonchan was practically buried under the four-armed fighting type. "By the way, it has a penchant of throwing weight around." the hunter told Freth. "Rather Its own or something elses."

"You don't say!?"

"Well, what did you expect when you got a Ultra Beasts that prides itself on its raw unabated power? On a related note, what in the world are you all going to do with this thing? There's no Ultra Space portal near by and you don't have beast balls."

"They can still be caught in regular Pokeballs, right?"

"Technically. But doing that is a effort in futility. Any grade Pokeball, even Master Balls, are not built with Ultra Beasts in mind. They are barely vaguely Pokemon as far as a Pokeball is concerned." the hunter said.

"You have got to be kidding me. Then what the hell are we supposed to do right now?"

"That seems to be your problem. Though I'd worry making it out of this fight and hope the girl can actually take down that Buzzwole."

Freth couldn't help but facepalm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:00 pm
Absinthe let a train of slurs and profanities race out of her mouth when Buzzwole picked up Palladia and threw her like a rag doll. It was honestly kind of distracting, as I was basically standing right next to her when it happened. Fortunately, the foul-mouthed teen rushed to help her Pokemon on its feet, giving Freth's Hitmonchan room to stand up and giving me enough peace and quiet to formulate a strategy. Haze worked, thanks to Leslie's aid. I didn't forsee the move being so slow. If Odo knew a better form of that move, maybe one that did a little damage as well as an added bo... nus.

Clear Smog. Fffff~*~.

I sighed raggedly and shook my head. I didn't have time to dwell on that lapse of judgement. The enemy was, as best as I could tell which wasn't saying much, starting to wear down. I needed to find a way to hasten it's demise. I took a couple of seconds to judge its body language as got back up from Leslie's most recent attack, and... noticed something in the way that it flexed. Almost like it was hiding something. Did it get poisoned earlier in the fight? Before I showed up maybe? Or did I miss a fellow Snagem's action due to tunnel vision?

Ultimately, when it happened didn't really matter. Because its inflicted status was a weakness I could potentially exploit. "Odo, use Venoshock, and try to put some speed behind it," I asked my Garbodor, not wanting to have to rely on Leslie or any other Snagems for a successful hit. I appreciated the help, don't get me wrong, but being self-sufficient in this instance could only further hasten this thing's defeat.

~*~

Keiko froze on the spot. She had no idea what kind of Pokemon the weird bug monster was, but she had a feeling on where it came from. Ultra Space. She had JUST gotten back home after being flung into, honestly, a horrible situation by another one of this insect's ilk. She didn't want to go back. She wanted to see her daughter. She wanted to spend time with her husband. She wanted to take time to process the hell her own mind put her through due to Uxie's garbage puzzle. But most of all, she just wanted all of this Ultra Space nonsense to stop.

"Never again," Keiko whispered.

The Lopunny hybrid screamed with rage, and a pink, almost reddish aura exploded into being around her body, her own Normal-type energy twisted by her rage. Keiko blacked out, lost to the throes of a genuine Frustration. But her body rushed on, leaping toward Buzzwole while charging Fire-type energy and landing fist-first onto its head, wreathed knuckle to wrist in a highly potent Fire Punch.

~*~

The second I heard Keiko's voice, I recalled Odo (which may have resulted in his Venoshock being ineffective, I didn't look back to check) and ran, making a bee-line to where she was. Once I was within arm's reach of her, I turned to Buzzwole. Waiting for it to respond, however, gave me time to realize that blocking any attack from it with my body would just end in my death. Given that there was no way I was going to let this thing hurt my wife, I let Sauron out of his ball. "If this thing moves an inch toward Keiko, use Giga Impact!" I barked.

Sauron nodded, snarled at Buzzwole, gathered the requisite Normal-type energy, and waited.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:36 pm
Leslie had to be prepared for what she knew she was instigating. If this thing worked like she figured it did, she had to brace for the aggressive and sudden response that was certain to come. While its entire battle style was simple and direct, it was simple and direct in the same way a train crash was. Spreading herself out and bring her horns to point towards the gigantic bug, the Mawile hybrid prepared to see what Buzzwole was about to bring to bear as it charged forward to bring a flurry of punches towards her. Which is when half of her vision of her opponent was blocked by someone leaping into the fight between her and the Buzzwole, screaming like they somehow expected that to compensate for the fact they had just leapt into a storm of fists and fury. Growling as she charged forward, Leslie began to identify that Keiko had somehow decided her best move was to leap in front of a storm of fists and aggression. And right there beside her, waiting to catch her ragdolling body with his empty head was Terashi. Had they sacrificed all of their braincells when making a kid or was it just the ones that made them half competent in a fight?

Biting her tongue before she kept going on her train of thought, Leslie had to confront her new problem: keeping Keiko from being turned into a well tenderized side of hamburger. Which was going to be difficult given her entire body was between Leslie and the Buzzwole. She needed some way to get enough elevation to be able to intercept the punches that were about to rain down. Which is when she spotted Terashi's one attempt at defense: his Venasuar, sat there staring at their opponent in....anticipation? Whatever, wasn't important was it was doing. It was going to be her six foot vaulting horse to get her to her destination. Giving a leap as she was drawing close to the Grass type, one of Leslie's horns would shoot out and grip the top of the Pokemon's stalk, using it as a fulcrum point to fling the Mawile hybrid into the air above Keiko and the Buzzwole.

Swinging her body to point down towards her opponent, Leslie wouldn't be able to stop whatever first blows came at Keiko but she was at least going to redirect the brunt of the blows. Firing off one of her horns to slam into the Buzzwole's arms, she shouted, "Up here ugly! Let's rumble!" And with that moving of the Superpower flurry of punches hopefully steered towards her, Leslie would continue throwing out her horns and her fists to try and either hurt it enough to steer to fight her or, preferably, to begin matching it blow for blow as her Play Rough clashed against the Superpower.

And as the blows continued to rain from Leslie, she would keep shouting at the Buzzwole. Nothing complicated, moreso just her repeating one word to keep her focus on the fight. "Useless! Useless! Useless!" Leslie shouted, blows continuing to rain down from her aerial position as she shouted. She didn't know if she was talking about the Buzzwole, the two trainers who had so carelessly dove into the middle of this battle, or herself. All she knew was that it was one of the things keeping the repeated smashing of herself against this gigantic ball of muscle and force instead of on the pain as she continued to try intercepting blows, whether directed to Keiko or herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:21 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

Still not quite able to get back to his feet, Sol looked up at Buzzwole as they approached, seeing the electricity crackling around its fist. A Thunder Punch. Either a lucky guess or Buzzwole was much smarter than earlier assessments let on. Eyes still glowing, he was ready to try slowing the fist down, hoping Psychic would let him roll out of the way or something. But, that didn't end up being necessary when Leslie sucker punched them. "Oh, good, Death won't be bugging me about that chess game for a bit longer," he remarked, the glow fading as the energy he gathered dispersed and whatever conscious he had left with it.

Luckily, someone was there to collect him before potentially taking a punch anyway.

Post-Return from Hisui

Around this point was when Amaranth got enough of her bearings back to assess that they'd indeed made it back home. Somehow. She had the feeling the team beat some pretty low odds on that one. But she wouldn't get to think about that for long when she saw what was going on at the entrance, seeing... Leslie? She was pretty sure that was her. And another creature that she didn't recognize. Immediately, she grabbed Forge's ball and took a step forward, ready to send him out.

"Another Ultra Beast? And I thought we'd make it back to something calmer..." She remarked, keeping an eye on Leslie. She didn't want to interfere yet, but she wanted to be ready if the mega evolved hybrid ended up on the ropes and needed a bit more wind beneath her wings. Or mouths.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:44 pm
It would only take one blow to send Keiko flying, her Frustration far too slow for this monster, a single punch is all it took. However Leslie's quick thinking stopped the beast from taking a hold of Keiko and pummeling her to a pulp thus being sent hurtling back towards the ground after being slugged by a humanoid bug was the least painful end result of her actions and while she would be very sore for some time she would live to see another day thanks to the Mega hybrid.

The arm that was meant to grab Keiko and hold her while it punch was knocked by Leslie, causing the Buzzwole to cry out in pain and fling its head upward to meet its gaze with that of its attacker, the tiny feminine nuisance that got in its way. Its flurry of fists would be redirected towards Leslie and the two would begin to exchange blows, or rather deflected each others strikes, it was hard to tell due to the sheer speed they were both punching at each other. With each hit sparks of red-orange and pink energy flashed with bursts of air following behind them which would sweep towards the Snagems, the sound of their strikes further behind, the sheer force of their hits breaking the sound barrier.

The two monstrously strong creatures would continue to meet each others blows for what seemed like minutes but in reality it all took place in just seconds. Neither seemed to be getting the upper hand of the other, and while Buzzwole was weakened and Leslie had a type advantage the sheer strength of an Ultra Beast was terrible enough to make even a Mega Evolved hybrid struggle to keep up. However Leslie had one supreme advantage over this alien; a sassy attitude. The girl would not be defeated, the longer their exchange went on the more her stubborn attitude was steeled, hardened, defiance against defeat rooting itself deep within her and pulling out every bit of strength she could muster. That was when the tides turned.

It was almost impossible to tell, maybe the Buzzwole lost its rhythm, maybe it got tired, maybe Leslie actually outmaneuvered it, whatever it was it missed meeting one of Leslie's punches and was slugged in the face, the beast gasping in shock and quickly moving to defend itself before Leslie could follow up with something stronger. While it had no eyes to peer in and its biology was completely foreign to the girl Leslie could tell one thing for certain in that moment of striking it, when time seemed to pause, this thing feared her. Before her physical victory over this creature she had already won a psychological one.

Summoning forth one final burst of Superpower, enough to cause its muscle to shrink, the Ultra Beast moved to retaliate against Leslie's lucky hit with a stronger blow than it had ever used, one that risked ripping its muscles apart. It would not be defeated by- "Wooole!" The Buzzwole cried out as the Venoshock struck it, causing it to tense up in pain as the Toxic in its body was activated and intensified. That was her moment, the Buzzwole was completely defenseless. It was time for Leslie to finish this fight once and for all, just one more punch. One punch is all it takes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:52 pm
She had no way to compete with the bug with how fast it could throw out punches, that's why she had been hoping that matching its powers and having two extra limbs for matching blows would be what gave Leslie an edge in this exchange. Unfortunately, she had not been anticipating how fast this thing's arms could move, meeting each of her blows with the same power she was throwing at it. She couldn't tell what was going on around her, all of her focus and her constant shouting entirely to keep her focused on the exchange in front of her. It was taking all she had to maintain this tenuous stalemate between her and the Buzzwole, her punches and thrusts with her horns growing shorter as she felt like this behemoth had her outpaced by just a hair. If this exchange went on for too much longer, Leslie would be quickly introduced to the full might of this behemoth. But she was going to make damn sure that it had to earn whatever damage it was going to do to her. As she threw what she expected might be one of her last hooks, she would let out her loudest shout of "Useless!"

And as she threw that hook, Leslie would be surprised as rather than directly slamming into the Buzzwole's fist, her hook would slide along past the bug's fist and continue straight on track for slamming into its face. Had the thing missed fully blocking the punch? Was it losing pace too like she had been and she hadn't noticed? Either way, she needed to take advantage of this. Altering the trajectory of her follow-up horn thrust that would normally meet the next punch from this arm, she instead sent the appendage slamming straight into the fist to fully knock it out of the way as she closed in. Her fist would give a brighter glow of pink just before the accidental counter slammed home into Buzzwole's face. She would barely have time to revel in her small victory before the Buzzwole would physically push her back, sending her sliding away and preventing her from fully capitalizing on her breach in its defense. But Leslie knew one thing: this one response and the sudden sound that had escaped it just before the shove weren't done out of its usual sense of superiority. That was a sudden panic response.

She made this thing fear her, if only for a second.

She about to die because the Buzzwole was being able to actually prepare itself for a stronger punch, but Leslie at least had the moral victory. For however much that would be worth once she became a permanent fixture in the wall. Scrambling to her feet, she prepared to throw one last smash against whatever was about to impact her. And then the Buzzwole was shocked out of its move by whatever attack Terashi had managed to just fire off.

It was nice when life worked out for once. And with such a prime opportunity in front of her, it was Leslie's turn to wind up for a big smash.

Feeling her hands and horns hardening to a more steel-like consistency, Leslie would rear her head back and raise her arms to the sky as she continued stretching back. "Buzz off!" Leslie roared, throwing everything she had forward to swing in one final, devastating Iron Head. Her fists would land first, smashing squarely into Buzzwole's chest just before the two horns came scything in to join the impact, the twin wrecking balls coming crashing down onto the head and shoulders of the Bug type. A massive dust cloud would erupt from the sheer amount of mass slamming into the ground, covering up both Leslie and the Buzzwole as it erupted around them. How exactly they found the two combatants was anyone's guess, but it certainly looked like things might finally be over.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:24 pm
And so Leslie would indeed put everything into that attack, the cloud of dust lingering for a good long while before anyone could truly see exactly how much she put into her final assault. By the time the dust had settled enough to see the end result of the attack the Snagems would find two bodies on the ground, both alive but unconscious. One was that of Buzzwole, knocked out cold and badly bruised, its muscles almost completely gone as it had converted its own muscle mass into energy for its failed last ditch Superpower strike. The other was a girl, a human girl, pathetically small and young, her body covered in scratches and bruises. The Mawile hybrid known as Leslie was nowhere to be seen.

With Buzzwole finally defeated the Snagems could relax, slightly, the immediate threat to their safety and that of HQ over for now. There was still the matter of containing this creature but for now someone should try to figure out where Leslie went and where this human child came from and why she was so badly beaten up. Another Ultra Wormhole didn't open up and exchange the two, did it? No, someone would have seen one appear. So what gives?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:18 pm
I grumbled as I pushed Keiko off of me and got to my feet. You'd think with someone there to cushion her fall, she'd be the first to get up between the two of us, but Buzzwole must have straight-up knocked the Frustration out of her, because she was out entirely. She was still breathing, though, so I wasn't too worried. As I coughed a little, Sauron looked up at me, a little concerned. I thanked him with a reassuring headpat before recalling him. Then Odo walked up to me, with the same concerned look.

"You did great, buddy," I assured him. "Sorry for making you use a Poison-type move, I know you don't like doing that." Odo's expression didn't change, and after a second, I started to realize that Odo wasn't exactly looking at me. I followed his gaze and found blood on the ground. I immediately searched Keiko, but she didn't have any open wounds. Or broken bones. I struggled for a bit, trying to think of where the blood came from, but eventually shrugged it off and recalled Odo.

With that, I scooped my wife up and started heading to our room. I didn't want to leave Indie alone with Yuna for too long, and Keiko would be happy to see her daughter when she woke up.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:37 pm
With the climatic clash coming to a climatic end, Freth could only stare on for a few seconds as silence loomed over outside the cavern that lead to the headquarters. She made her way over to her Hitmonchan, helping the Pokémon up from under the Machamp. “Are you okay?”

“Mon-chaaan.” The Hitmonchan moaned out, rubbing his head.

“You’re okay. You’re a tough guy.” She said. “Come on…” The two made their way on over to the Buzzwole and looked down at it. It was a bit smaller than it was now that it wasn’t engorged on power, but still, this thing was…something else. She could only imagine what the whole problem was with this thing and worse, she only caught the tail end of this battle. Hitmonchan only could stare, a bit intimidated by the interdimensional bug, both of them couldn’t imagine anything else like it. “We’re going to have to figure out what the hell to do with this thing…”

“You could always kill it.”
the hunter spoke from the reaches of her mind.

“I’m not even going to humor that.”

“Well, unless you feel like breaking over a thousand Pokéballs just trying to stuff this thing into one…which I know this team doesn’t have.”

Freth tried to contemplate any other options to take, short of maybe getting Crystal to throw this thing in the nearest portal somehow. As she was doing so, Freth then took notice to something else. That was a human there where Leslie was expected to be…wait. Freth would then walk over to the body, staring in confusion. “…Leslie?” Freth asked. Was that even her? She noticed, if albeit briefly, she was apparently Mega Evolved somehow during the fight against this Ultra Beast…was that an advert effect?

“Is that her? I was under the understanding that a hybrid couldn’t revert to a human. That it would kill them if it was removed in any fashion.”
The hunter spoke.

“Look, Amaranth was already a case in and of itself, if not a corner case, and we already had two who ended up getting outright changed into a different kind of hybrid. Myself included. As far as I am concerned, nothing is really off the table anymore.” She knelt down to the human on the ground. “Hey…hey, get up.” Freth said to her. “Are you alright?”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:52 pm
Eyes would flutter open from the kid on the ground, staring up towards Freth as the hybrid spoke. "Yeah, it's me. How many other Mawiles do you see here?" Leslie shot back at Freth, laying still for a moment as she caught something in the look. How badly had that last hit messed up Leslie? Was she in a crumpled bundle of metal on the floor and just still too much in shock to feel any of that pain right this second? Rising with a start, Leslie would almost throw herself into a somersault with how much force she put into the motion. What the hell? She should've been dragging a good amount of weight behind her head, but she.....

Stopping her train of thought, Leslie would reach up to the top of her head and grab onto her ponytail. A ponytail that shouldn't have been there because it had been replaced with a horn years ago. Taking a deep breath, Leslie would let out a sigh before looking over to where the knocked out Buzzwole was still sleeping off the meteoric impact that had planted the thing into the ground. "Well. At least it was worth something. Guess I'll see if the machine will fix this back up or if I'm back to normal old Leslie." She said, putting her arm around her Mawile as the Pokemon walked up beside her. And she finally got a measuring stick that she could recognize to judge herself against. "Damnit. I'm back to being short."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:36 am
[Three days after Buzzwole's defeat and the return from Hisui.]

It had been a chaotic few days, weeks, maybe even months, for the Snagems, their sense of time likely distorted due to all the multiversal madness they've had to endure. However the past few days were peaceful, a welcome reprieve from the chaos they've suffered. Injuries were being treated, people were resting, no Ultra Beasts were rampaging nor were anymore portals opening, it was nice for the most part.

There were some unanswered questions and lingering worries though as Leslie was now walking around as a human, something GRAY and Doc Owl were finding difficult to explain, even Stuart was baffled over the repercussions over unlocking so much of her latent former hybrid potential when she forcefully Mega Evolved. GRAY was concerned over any long term damage that may have been done and has been performing daily tests on Leslie but any results were inconclusive. For now she seemed mostly fine, physically at least. Losing her abilities certainly didn't put the girl in a good mood, then again this was still Leslie so not unexpected to find her being foul.

Then there was their insectoid muscle headed guest, Buzzwole. Unsure over what to do with it, and wasting several Pokeballs trying to capture it in spite of the bounty hunter's warning to Freth that their devices had a incredibly slim chance of working. They had resigned to just watching over the unconscious Pokemon outside the mountain, however it remained out of it for only a little over a day, regaining its senses but thankfully not that terrible strength it once had. Upon waking the inter-dimensional bug appeared to immediately seek out Sol, taking an extreme interest in and apparent liking of him, which was strange considering how it tried to kill him. It would routinely strike poses in front of Sol out of the blue, bring him berries, even one time apparently showing off as it brought with it a local Donphan to lift and juggle, the elephant not finding this amusing at all. While the sudden interest in Sol was bizarre it at least kept the Ultra Beast from rampaging again so all Sol could really do was entertain the creature.

As for Sub he spent some time recording their time in the apparent past, Hisui, compiling all information he could remember. Something did bother him however as he found old records on Hisui in the library, books he had never seen before. Maybe he just forgot about them, maybe he was still disoriented from traveling through Ultra Space, who knows. On the third day he would put a pause to his work and relax, in the back of his mind wondering where the trio of Crystal, Reno, and Aden were. He was still itching to chew them out. For now though he would head down to GRAY's server room to check out on his latest scheme, something he thought would be a great addition to the team and headquarters.

What were the other Snagems doing now that they had some rest?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:58 am
With everything happening, Deo was feeling a bit better after Doc Owl tended to his arm and healed him up. It has been three days since he returned, and he saw a bunch of chaotic things, and swore he heard a baby cry in the night. He knew that the people would love a good meal as it was dinner time, and he was feeling hungry himself. So, he went to the kitchen and thought of something delicious to eat, and a good crowd pleaser, tacos. So he went to the cabinets and grabbed the seasonings, the tortillas, and several veggies from the fridge as well as some ground beef, ground pork, some steak which he chopped up, some ground fish, and some ground lamb. He started frying the ground meats separately. The he chopped up some lettuce, some tomatoes, some onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, Jalapeno peppers, and some Habanero peppers. He also made so Pico de Gallo and Guacamole. Also getting out the sour cream, making some refried beans, rice, made a variety of salsas and queso as well as nacho chips and fried some pork skins. Got out the soft and hard taco shells, and brought out shredded cheese and some crumbled goat cheese. After placing them in separate bowls, he got the Tequila out with the worm and another without the worm. As well as got the beer out, and some sodas of various types. He also made some tea, green and normal. Got some sparkling waters, and some fruit juices, and made a punch bowl with a sweet citrus punch with some tropical fruit juices and after setting it all out, he sighed in relief and would ask “GRAY, can you tell the crew that food has been prepared in the kitchen for all to eat, it is taco time. Please and Thank you” He figured he would then fix hot Fajitas of Vegetable, Chicken, and Pork as well if anyone wanted them. When he finished, he would get his drink, and prepare to fix his taco’s 3 of them with lamb, shredded cheese, onion, lettuce, sour cream, and a side of rice and some pork skins, pouring some queso over his rice for good measure.  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:06 am
Monique was recovering from the physically demanding Hisui trip while trying to refocus herself on the most immediate task she possibly had: purifying that Shadow Camerupt. She had already visited the Super Training Room once by three days later, but she was making regular visits, familiarizing herself with the facility's impressive feature list and seeing Lua Pele for the first time in a very long time.

In fact, she was about to set out for the STR when a notification chime issued from her machine. Apparently Deo had decided to set out some food. She'd become an adventurous eater, though anything was adventurous given the fairly meager availability of things in the Dome.

The Zoroark hybrid made her way down to the cafeteria to see what was going on...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:50 am
Absinthe's last three day's were not very pleasant. The young Deathrage was not very happy that she almost had her entire roster of Pokemon faint to a single Pokemon, and two of said Pokemon, her Blaziken and her Breloom, were angry at themselves at being knocked out in a single hit. So, the past three days for this lot had been spent training, with very little time spent on breaks. The only reason they left the STR at all was to eat or sleep, and that was the case now as the smell of tacos wafted all across the "ground" floor of HQ.

As it turned out, as Monique and Abby shared the STR recently, both of them were headed in the same direction - the kitchen. Though Abby hadn't noticed the message - it was the smell of tacos that drove her and her Pokemon.

~*~

family time
Keiko's eyes opened slowly as her mind slipped out of unconsciousness. The sight of the roof of our room let her feel relief, but it wasn't the first time she'd seen it since coming back from Hisui, as some loud noises temporarily woke her in the days prior, though never for very long. With a weak moan, Keiko tried to adjust herself so she could sit up, though the weight on her belly made it apparent that siting up wasn't the wisest thing to do. Looking down, she saw the sleeping form of a baby Buneary hybrid on her belly Immediately recognizing her daughter, Keiko smiled and decided against sitting, choosing instead to look to the left at the sound of repeated clicking.

I was currently, sitting nearby, using a laptop to do reasearch on so as not to be too far away in case Yuna needed anything, or on the off chance Keiko woke up for more than a few seconds at a time. I'd been at it for a while, though, and was starting to stretch when Keiko called out to me. I turned to look at her, and was glad to see she didn't immediately seem to be hurt. "Good morning," I said to her with a smirk on my face, though I was pretty sure it was later in the day than that. "How are you feeling?" I asked, hoping she'd mostly recovered from getting clotheslined by Buzzwole.

Keiko moved a hand to her face and grunted a bit. "Face is sore as hell, but besides that I'm only a little uncomfortable," Keiko admitted, motioning to Yuna. "Would you mind moving her for a second?" she asked. I assumed she didn't feel comfortable trying to do so herself.

"I can try," I replied, walking up to her. "She's been sticking to you like glue since you got back," I explained as I gently and slowly picked Yuna up. "I haven't been able to move her for so much as changing her diaper without her crying up a storm, but she quiets down the second I put her down next to you. At least, during the day, anyway."

"Assuming she cries for normal baby reasons at night," Keiko commented as she sat up and started stretching.

"Not really. She always wakes up crying with a clean diaper and never wants anything to do with her bottle. Best I can guess without being able to sense her emotions is that she's been having nightmares," I admitted. Yuna shifted in my arms as she slowly woke up. But instead of crying like I expected, she took one look at her now awake mother and cheered happily. She then began reaching out to Keiko, so I handed her back to her mother.

"I'm happy to see you too, honey," Keiko cooed, hugging Yuna gently. As the two of us smiled at our happy daughter, I started stretching a little, as I'd been working pretty hard up until now. Keiko noticed the laptop, but didn't let a certain comment slide. "How's Rala?"

I was expecting her to say something along those lines, but the fact that she asked about Rala was weird. "You've only been out a couple of days. Rala's still going to be unconscious for a while, yet."

Keiko seemed to retract at my comment. I wasn't aware of how long she'd been in Hisui as she hadn't brought it up yet, so I could only be confused. Deciding to change the subject, Keiko motioned to my laptop with her head. "What have you been working on?"

"I got a tip from an old friend about another region getting added to the Pokemon League, so I've been trying to learn everything I can, though it hasn't been easy getting new info on it. That region's Pokedex is... weird. Never seen a Pokedex organized that way before."

Keiko didn't respond immediately, which gave our SNAGs time to go off. Keiko's hands were full with baby, so I pulled mine out, and while I was checking it, Keiko's stomach started rumbling. "In the mood for tacos?" I asked.

]"Not particularly, but I could eat just about anything right now," Keiko admitted, getting up off the bed. "Why?"

Shortly after Monique and Absinthe showed up, Keiko and I entered the kitchen. I walked ahead to get plates for the both of us while Keiko took a seat so she could focus on Yuna, who she was holding on to.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games