Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:57 am
Skylar_Elf

Hey welcome to the guild! Sorry if this seemed out of place. I wanted to greet you yesterday, opened a tab to post a reply, but I got distracted browsing art shops and forgot what I wanted to do with said tab. My head is all over the place oAo;;

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with your character ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:23 am
X Kaos X
Skylar_Elf

Hey welcome to the guild! Sorry if this seemed out of place. I wanted to greet you yesterday, opened a tab to post a reply, but I got distracted browsing art shops and forgot what I wanted to do with said tab. My head is all over the place oAo;;

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with your character ^-^

Hello ovo
Thank you, and not at all. I'm glad to talk, my second favorite thing to do after rping. So go ahead and strike a conversation over anything ovo

I've never go browsing art shops mostly because I don't have enough golds to do art and I don't really want to make an account on photobucket. I can stil keep the art on pc though. What's the current price range for an art if ordering one? Simply curious.

Thank you. I look forward to rp with you and everyone else. Your character is Tera at Fight Club, I believe?  

Skylar_Elf

Newbie Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:47 am
Skylar_Elf

Hello ovo
Thank you, and not at all. I'm glad to talk, my second favorite thing to do after rping. So go ahead and strike a conversation over anything ovo

I've never go browsing art shops mostly because I don't have enough golds to do art and I don't really want to make an account on photobucket. I can stil keep the art on pc though. What's the current price range for an art if ordering one? Simply curious.

Thank you. I look forward to rp with you and everyone else. Your character is Tera at Fight Club, I believe?

Good to hear owo
There are some shops that are kind enough to offer their art services for free in the mini shop forum. And I get you, I've already got too many accounts for various websites to keep up with; I don't want to create any more unless its absolutely necessary. Depending on what you want done and the artist, it could vary between 5 to 200+ billion. Everything has gotten pretty pricey after inflation happened.

Yes, and I'm also puppeteering the technology and science teacher, Takahiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:04 pm
Hello. Welcome to OA =D  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Skylar_Elf

Newbie Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:59 pm
X Kaos X
Skylar_Elf

Hello ovo

Good to hear owo
There are some shops that are kind enough to offer their art services for free in the mini shop forum. And I get you, I've already got too many accounts for various websites to keep up with; I don't want to create any more unless its absolutely necessary. Depending on what you want done and the artist, it could vary between 5 to 200+ billion. Everything has gotten pretty pricey after inflation happened.

Yes, and I'm also puppeteering the technology and science teacher, Takahiro.
You probably meant Freebies shop right? I've heard and noticed afew in event forums like Halloween/Christmas/etc. They usually have conditions to be fulfilled or the request must pique their interest. Nevertheless, it seems good place to get free art. And Yes, that's the problem I want to avoid. Besides, I always feel that when rping, content is much important than the decoration. It's important to make posts readable and understandable to my rp partner.

And wow. That certainly is expensive, out of my reach. Lucky you, it seems you're quite rich or atleast enough to make request for one or two. How much is the one in your signature, if you don't mind answering?

Tech and Sci? Quite a coincidence. My char has the subject for afternoon class. It seems they'll eventually meet each other. Glad to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hello. Welcome to OA =D

Why, hello there. ovo
What a good day it has been. Having a casual conversation with fellow members. How has your day been?
Curious question: Does the island that the academy located have a name? I don't think I've somehow skipped over the little detail, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if I do. It's not uncommon.  

Skylar_Elf

Newbie Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm
Skylar_Elf
You probably meant Freebies shop right? I've heard and noticed afew in event forums like Halloween/Christmas/etc. They usually have conditions to be fulfilled or the request must pique their interest. Nevertheless, it seems good place to get free art. And Yes, that's the problem I want to avoid. Besides, I always feel that when rping, content is much important than the decoration. It's important to make posts readable and understandable to my rp partner.

And wow. That certainly is expensive, out of my reach. Lucky you, it seems you're quite rich or atleast enough to make request for one or two. How much is the one in your signature, if you don't mind answering?

Tech and Sci? Quite a coincidence. My char has the subject for afternoon class. It seems they'll eventually meet each other. Glad to know.

Ah yes, those shops! It's also a good place to learn their art process since some of them livestream as they draw. I find it interesting to see how an artist goes about creating. owo I agree! But it certainly doesn't hurt to pretty a post up and now and again~

Hehe I wouldn't consider myself rich, seeing as 1 billion is considered a drop in the bucket these days. ;A; Hmm... I think the chibi in my signature was about 20 billion? I think the artist is only accepting IRL commissions now though.

You'll be able to meet Tera as well since she's also in that class.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:34 am
X Kaos X

Ah yes, those shops! It's also a good place to learn their art process since some of them livestream as they draw. I find it interesting to see how an artist goes about creating. owo I agree! But it certainly doesn't hurt to pretty a post up and now and again~

Hehe I wouldn't consider myself rich, seeing as 1 billion is considered a drop in the bucket these days. ;A; Hmm... I think the chibi in my signature was about 20 billion? I think the artist is only accepting IRL commissions now though.

You'll be able to meet Tera as well since she's also in that class.

Oh, livestream! That sounds nice, learning their techniques in drawing. I love drawing myself, for a very long time. It usually was traditional ones though; I've not tried digital ones yet. You like drawing too?

Hmm..richer than me then. lol It'll take me forever to get 1 billion, seeing I've been active in posting in forums. We get golds for posting, selling stuff, and the little whit gift box that popped up randomly once in a while. Not enough to be as rich as others though. Is there another way I'm not awared of?

Oh? That's nice. You going to rp both characters at same time in same class. Interesting interaction I look forward to reading. Sadly not anytime soon. The rp just has a date change and it's a free day.... What's there to do again? Oh joining clubs. Your teacher supervises friendship club correct?  

Skylar_Elf

Newbie Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:30 pm
Skylar_Elf

Oh, livestream! That sounds nice, learning their techniques in drawing. I love drawing myself, for a very long time. It usually was traditional ones though; I've not tried digital ones yet. You like drawing too?

Hmm..richer than me then. lol It'll take me forever to get 1 billion, seeing I've been active in posting in forums. We get golds for posting, selling stuff, and the little whit gift box that popped up randomly once in a while. Not enough to be as rich as others though. Is there another way I'm not awared of?

Oh? That's nice. You going to rp both characters at same time in same class. Interesting interaction I look forward to reading. Sadly not anytime soon. The rp just has a date change and it's a free day.... What's there to do again? Oh joining clubs. Your teacher supervises friendship club correct?

I like drawing yes, though I wish I was as good as much as I liked it XD

You can get a billion in Lake Kindred at the fifth stage in the Kindred Wilds. You have to level up your skill points, which does take a lot of time, and need certain Kins to make it easier, but after that it's just a matter of grinding for gold.

That he does. Feel free to have her stop by if you wish. You could also interact with other characters that aren't in your class owo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:33 pm
Post Tonight! Yeeaaaaah!  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:17 am
I have been making a minecraft pokemon server for RP purposes

still working on making it, but I can open it up publically if yon guys want  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 pm
Xaven the Raven

That's really cool

I do not have minecraft ^^; but definitely if there are other members that would like to join your server that would be cool 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:27 pm
Xaven the Raven

I love minecraft pokemon. Miss playing it actually. If you did make it public I'd be interested. I guarantee that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:37 pm
I'm still here! >o.o< trying to post Nia and Elena  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:42 pm
I'm still here too. Just been busy with Holiday shopping and dealing with some other issues. Either way still here, I'll try to get a post up soon.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games