Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

smiling himself he just held her closer "dont think you'll get rid of me that easily ... but as for who holds her first, that right belongs to you" he said with a chuckle "though i think the only two fighting over wanting to hold her is your sisters, i'll get my turn when i'm alone with you two" he said stroking her hair "but for a more closer future thing, i hope your not thinking of having a bachelorette party the night before the wedding" he said giving her a wink "cause i'll only be in the Library making last minute preperations"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I planned on spending the evening with you, but if you busy I guess I just walk on the beach or something." She was slightly embarrassed, now she seemed rather boring. Sure she liked the idea of sitting around with all her female friends....but she had Miya and Cyra....that was about it. "Your my best friend, I don't think I could really have a party that didn't involve you being there."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well you know that old supersticion about the night and hours before the wedding the groom cant see the bride or it'll be bad luck ... and us being Gods and Mages ... i dont want to take that chance" he said stroking her cheek "it'll just be one night, and one where i'll have to start packing so i can get to work building our new home with a ... little help from the magical side" he said with another wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Its going to be the last night I ever sleep alone right." 20 something years old, and she was still scared to sleep by herself. "So you can't see me, but I can see you right." Her mind desperately told her to find a loop hole. Smiling softly she nuzzled his neck, "You better make it up on our honeymoon then."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"what are you saying, if i wear a blindfold or something it'd be a loophole?" he said looking at her and smiled "dont worry, i'll make up for it"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

suddunly a patronus lion came through the door and its mouth opened and spoke in Jack's voice "we're all here, we'll meet you in the Councel Room when it's conveniant for you two, but take your time, i'm going to look around at the streets" it said as it dissapeared

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko had jumped and splashed the water when the lion burst through the door. Clinging to James she almost started crying it had scared her so bad. She was just upset, she didn't want to sleep alone, and she was already over emotional. "Why do people get married if they are forced to be with out each other." It was silly, but she didn't want to go another moment with out him. It scared her, eventually she would over come that fear. Something always happened. "I don't want you to die again...." Something was going on if there was a meeting being held, and she was worried.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"how many times must i say that i never died?" he said as he just held her "that's just my bother's patronus ... and dont worry ... i wont leave if you dont want me too" he said as he nuzzled her neck "i wont leave tommorow night or any night ... i'll stay with you forever" he said with a smile trying to comfort her, he wanted her to be happy again because seeing her like this made his heart heavy "but we better get dressed if we're going to have company over, but like i said ... i'll make up for this" he said giving her a wink and a kiss

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling slightly she nuzzled his neck placing soft kisses here and there for a few moments. Hugging him she kisses him before pulling away and getting out and grabbing a towel. Passing him one she went to go find her cloths.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at her get out and wrap herself in a towel, James couldnt help but give a whistle cause he was determened to make her feel special because in his eyes she was "you know, i think we could have a week for our wedding getaway ... have it in our new combined home" he said as he got out and dried off but didnt wrap himself in the towel, he instead sneaked up behind her and glomped her onto the bed "gotcha" he said before they hit the soft bed. laughing he just kissed her neck and held her "i cant believe we're about to be a true family ... and we're the first of the new Olympians to get married so i think the mortal townspeople are cellibrating this as well in their own way ofcourse" he said as his puples turned orange for a few seconds then back to blue "i just saw them inventing waterproof books and alot of art depicting the wedding" he said as he rubbed her tummy "imagine what they'll do when we tell everyone about her"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko giggled and wrapped one arm around his neck as she used her other arm to keep her towel from falling off. "I bet they're happy you aren't marrying the Goddess of Fire or something. Fireproof books would be rather difficult. I know I'm happy your marrying your marrying me." Kissing him she smiled. "Please tell me that some of the art is appropriate enough for our daughter....because when they find out about those pictures will get very very Greek....if they arn't already."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you so need to get a refresher course on the Gods and Goddesses ... fire was invented by the gods, but then again its not like we dont have sparks around when we're together" he said with a smile and kissed her "oh dont worry, they are ... but our personal life is very greek and undocumented" he said as he gave a laugh and wraped his arms around her

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"That's not creepy at all." She said with complete sarcasm. "I never even believed in Gods and stuff until you showed up and start trying to convince me to defeat one. I was scared out of my mind, with barely any magic and a scythe. Then here I am three years later, maybe four now...but now I'm about to get married to you. Oh how far we've come." Rolling her arms around him she smiled. "Are you not cold?"

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"not realy ... the beach air and you make sure to prevent that" he said holding her and smelled her hair "hmmmm ... we better get dressed, but atleast durring our honeymoon retreat we wont have to worry about that kind of stuff" he said with a light chuckle and moved his hands to her bottom and kissed her for a while but then let out a groan "i realy dont want to move ... but we better get ready for our guests to come ... oh and i was wondering ... you think Luna should come to the wedding?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I'll sit with you like this all night tonight to make it up for you." She said nuzzling his neck humming happily. Slipping away from him she want and got her cloths and started getting dresses. "Go ahead make your comments, I know they are coming." She said as she got dressed, of course she was extremely embarrassed.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas