Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:10 am
"So far we've noticed that a move like Shadow Torrent showed no Shadow aura and looked almost identical to a Surf attack so you're both not wrong. A Shadow Blitz could very well look like a Tackle." He said to Blizzard and Freth. Which is another thing, a Starmie used Shadow Torrent, a Shadow move we've previously understood to only be used by Shadow Pokemon of a third stage. So that's another difference." Sub continued on. "As for how they interact with Purified Pokemon we do not know, no interactions with a currently Purified Pokemon. However it should be noted that Cera seems to be immune to this strain as well so that's comforting to know." He answered Aile's question.

"We haven't sent the sample off yet so get with Doc Owl and he'll retrieve the sample from your Charizard. For it though we may do it in the training room with Registeel present, just in case." He replied to Sol. That was concerning to imagine Charizard possibly having the progressed virus, though considering how long it has been Shadowfied it wasn't too surprising but that does mean there could be others among them. "Furthermore that item you obtains, Amber, was a vial of Shadow virus. We don't know what strain it is yet but someone was definitely intentionally creating Shadow Pokemon, however it had DNA of another Pokemon mixed with it so clearly someone is just extracting samples from one Shadow Pokemon to infect others, not very sophisticated." The Snagem leader than answered Amber as well.

"What we do next...I do not know." He started to reply to Darts' question. "We'll have to wait until Devon finishes their research on this new strain likely however GRAY is doing some simulations on creating an upgrade to the SNAG to possibly detect these new Shadow Pokemon. Again Devon Corp. may have to help with that, GRAY believes we'll need some new satellites."

"That is all the information I currently have for you guys at this time concerning the new Shadow virus strain. All I can recommend is be on the look out for unusual Pokemon and if you have any Shadow Pokemon yourself get them purified as soon as possible. Not only will it be good to have a Purified Pokemon to fight these things but also stop the virus from progressing in them." He said, wrapping up that topic. "Next matter is the strange creature coming from what Crystal has called Ultra Space." He began.

"Twice now have we experienced an incursion here on Mt. Silver, and one in Galar. It's concerning to me that they keep happening near us. We know almost nothing about these things besides what Crystal can tell us, just that they possess strength that rivals legendary Pokemon and they can appear anywhere. We do know they seem to take an interest in those who have traveled through Ultra Space themselves, or rather will, such as the case of Monique and Crystal." He said, glancing over at Monique and then noting Crystal wasn’t here either. Odd.

“The incursions of these Ultra Beasts, as Crystal called them, I intend to keep under wraps, that is I do not intend to seek out the assistance of Devon Corp, at least not yet. I have extended a message to Professor Burnet in Alola. I feel she could be trusted and she is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to interdimensional theory, having helped Professor Fennel in Unova study the Dream World in their youth.” He explained. “What we do know, from Crystal, is Ultra Space itself kind of acts like the corridors between realities, a multiversal web, if you would. This is far beyond our paygrade but we have to at least figure out why these things are showing up on our doorstep and how to defend ourselves against them, or better yet stop them. I’ll let you guys know more as more information is available.”

“So with that said on today’s agenda we are going to focus back on the Shadow Pokemon threat being presented to Hoenn. We got word of some ships registered to Orre having docked in Slateport City just this morning. While that in itself isn’t illegal it is strange, these are the first ships directly from Orre to dock there in years, well before Ein took over the region. The timing is too coincidental, and as you know Slateport is just a straight shot from Mauville. I feel like it is worth investigating. So ready yourselves to head out and bring a Purified Pokemon if you have one. Hoenn gave us advanced permission this time so we don’t have to worry about that. I think they got the hint after hamstringing us last time, at least I hope.” He instructed the Snagems, it was time for another mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:01 pm
Reno Vantas
Darksol88

The hybrid shrugged when Reno apologized about the lack of a suit. “Reno, this body’s original form was created in Ultra Space, and I wound up finding out I don’t really need much for rather frigid temperatures. If I felt I needed one, I’d have spoken up sooner.” She then nodded and took a deep breath when he asked to give Kaiden the location. At least he wasn’t asking her to just make one of those here. “Light, we’re going to be in so deep when we get back…” She sent them memory over to the Alakazam, of an area past a whole canyon system on Poni Island with a large, clearly man made altar, ornate and in pretty good condition, despite the age of it. “That’s where we’ll need to go. Whenever you all are ready, then.” She looked to Aden and Reno, ears laying slightly back as she looked at them. “There really wasn’t a better time than an entire team meeting, Reno?”

—-------------------------
SubonicXP

“Well, at least that’s good that Cera looks to be immune still.” She breathed a small sigh of relief, hoping that she wouldn’t have to try to repurify Tatooine once more. Though, there was a Rhydon in her possession that she’d have to work on purifying now, that she recalled. That would need to be a thing done.

Then Sub mentioned stuff with Ultra Space and Crystal, which caused her to also look around for the golden crowned hybrid. You’d think with how she went on about finding her home reality or something that she’d have been here for the meeting. Well, it was what it was, and miss queenie wasn’t here. She’d listen patiently otherwise, waiting until the debrief was done before nodding. “Right, bring Tatooine, at least, so it’s a day that ends in a ‘y’ for that. Sounds good to me.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 pm
SubonicXP

"I'll be sure to as soon as the meeting concludes," Sol said, giving a nod. "It's fortunate that Cera remains unaffected, too. That should hopefully mean the vaccine will still make purification possible, and given our not-so-secret ingredient, should also mean purified Pokemon are still safe as well. More dangerous to be sure, but we have a leg up on it this time."

"Makes sense to keep that info out for now," Amaranth spoke up, concerning the whole Ultra Beast thing. "We don't know much ourselves... and I wasn't here for the last incident."

"Yeah, speaking of that advanced permission, you're welcome. Made sure to get the ball rolling on that after the Mauville incident so we didn't end up giving la repetición."

"Wha..." Amaranth just gave Sol a confused look, not recognizing what he said.

"An encore of last time," he clarified, just in case. "At any rate, Amaranth, how about you go on this one? I don't see Cera around, and once I get Charizard's blood sample to Sub, I intend to spend some time in the training room afterward. I know I said our existing measures should still work, but he still seems to differ from Starmie and I've been having my doubts that he can still be purified. It's probably time I confirm or put those to rest."

"That's fair.... yeah, I'll go, then," Amaranth replied. "Besides, I've got my Pidgeot, so I've got someone who's purified."

Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

Aden wasn't quite as prepared as he hoped to be when the suit was tossed at him, looking at it for a second and giving a thumbs up. "Awesome. Sorry I wasn't able to help more with it. Had some other stuff to address before we headed out. Speaking of, I think I might be able to handle boosts if we need it. Well, for me and Crystal, anyway..." He said before raising the hand that had his Snag Machine and revealing the Wonder Launcher added to it.

"I got a bunch of items too and with this, I should be able to use them on the fly pretty easily. Including some X Speeds in case we, uh, need to bail in a hurry."

He'd start putting on the suit afterward, making sure to keep a specific ball on hand for later. "Anyways, I'm ready when you two are."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:43 pm
"This is as good a time as we can get without looping Sub in and ending up likely taking half the team for this. Because if he, Blizz, or almost any of the older members heard this, they would want in purely because they 'can't trust just Reno' to not screw it up." Reno mockingly said, starting up his hovercycle as he finished. There were other reasons he wasn't saying for why it had to be now but they did relate to keeping Sub and Blizz out of things still. Reno had no idea what putting people Crystal had described as universal constants near each other might do and this was not thw time to demo that. His other worry was that each new arrival from the multiverse had come with a new portal elswhere. And while he had never seen the results of being the univerae left, it seemed prudent to assume similar things could potentially occur at the start of a jump. So having the whole team grouped together and prepped was to their advantage. "Alright, no more questsions. And away we go~." Reno called put, theatrically pointing towards Kaiden as the Psychic energy he had been quietly gathering released, teleporting the trio to their altar deatination to rip a hole in the universe casually.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:06 pm
SubonicXP
“So with that said on today’s agenda we are going to focus back on the Shadow Pokemon threat being presented to Hoenn. We got word of some ships registered to Orre having docked in Slateport City just this morning. While that in itself isn’t illegal it is strange, these are the first ships directly from Orre to dock there in years, well before Ein took over the region. The timing is too coincidental, and as you know Slateport is just a straight shot from Mauville. I feel like it is worth investigating. So ready yourselves to head out and bring a Purified Pokemon if you have one. Hoenn gave us advanced permission this time so we don’t have to worry about that. I think they got the hint after hamstringing us last time, at least I hope.” He instructed the Snagems, it was time for another mission.

A classic dockside excursion. Seemed like every other port they ran into was filled with goons or Shadow Pokemon. Darts ran through his mental inventory of Pokemon, not sure that any of them were immune at the moment. He'd have to be careful given the circumstances. His curmudgeon of an Empoleon was shadowified but that was the only one of his roster able to perform under the conditions.

He angles slightly to come up next to Blizz and the rest of the fam in a group, intending to try and catch Freth on the way out of the building as people start filing out to head towards Slateport. "Hey all." He says, somewhat awkwardly. "How's things going...?" He tries to keep his eyes from flicking anywhere near Freth while also trying to catch Blizz's attention. No mean feat without any other facial expression visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:20 pm
Freth and Tristen was somewhat okay for the time being. Freth had Absol to count on, Tristen had Weavile, Zebstrika, and Magmar, and if I am to recall correctly, the both of them both have a couple of other Shadow Pokemon they could try to work out of their shadow condition and have more to fight with. Unfortunately, I'm still left in a situation where I couldn't help without risk to my own Pokemon. I have been super fortunate that I made it this long and not caught my Pokemon up in any shadowfication process. However, my luck at this rate with this new revelation was about to run out. If I could at least still sense out a Shadow Pokemon maybe I can take counter measures in a hurry, but its nothing that I can truly rely upon. I suppose we're just going to have to see.

My thoughts quickly derailed once Darts finally came over. There was a different air about him, I was quick to note. "Hey Darts, haven't seen you in a bit. I'm guessing the dragon clan has been keeping you busy." I said.

"A Giratina hybrid?" The hunter spoke in the reaches of Freth's mind. "Does Sub go out of his way to try to find any legendary Pokemon hybrid or is he a literal magnet for them?" Freth wasn't humoring to answer her.

"Yes, coming to thinking about it, I guess the tournament life wasn't your cup of tea. I could have sworn you were with us in Galar...well, up until the tournament started, that is." Freth commented.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:35 pm
Blizzard120
Freth and Tristen was somewhat okay for the time being. Freth had Absol to count on, Tristen had Weavile, Zebstrika, and Magmar, and if I am to recall correctly, the both of them both have a couple of other Shadow Pokemon they could try to work out of their shadow condition and have more to fight with. Unfortunately, I'm still left in a situation where I couldn't help without risk to my own Pokemon. I have been super fortunate that I made it this long and not caught my Pokemon up in any shadowfication process. However, my luck at this rate with this new revelation was about to run out. If I could at least still sense out a Shadow Pokemon maybe I can take counter measures in a hurry, but its nothing that I can truly rely upon. I suppose we're just going to have to see.

My thoughts quickly derailed once Darts finally came over. There was a different air about him, I was quick to note. "Hey Darts, haven't seen you in a bit. I'm guessing the dragon clan has been keeping you busy." I said.

"A Giratina hybrid?" The hunter spoke in the reaches of Freth's mind. "Does Sub go out of his way to try to find any legendary Pokemon hybrid or is he a literal magnet for them?" Freth wasn't humoring to answer her.

"Yes, coming to thinking about it, I guess the tournament life wasn't your cup of tea. I could have sworn you were with us in Galar...well, up until the tournament started, that is." Freth commented.

"I've been back for a little bit but I've been distracted. My head's been in a... weird spot. I was in Mauville but I don't think we crossed paths in that particular deployment." Darts was still wrestling with the absolute mind soup his last Master Mission had created. "Don't remember a ton about Galar, there's a lot I don't really remember about stuff lately. I'm feeling good though. A lot... calmer." He looks Freth up and down as he sees her eyes flicker off in an annoyed sort of direction again. "How are you guys all doing? Anything.... up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:46 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"I've been back for a little bit but I've been distracted. My head's been in a... weird spot. I was in Mauville but I don't think we crossed paths in that particular deployment." Darts was still wrestling with the absolute mind soup his last Master Mission had created. "Don't remember a ton about Galar, there's a lot I don't really remember about stuff lately. I'm feeling good though. A lot... calmer." He looks Freth up and down as he sees her eyes flicker off in an annoyed sort of direction again. "How are you guys all doing? Anything.... up?"

"Plenty." I said.

"More than what I'd care for." Freth added in.

"Sometimes it doesn't seem all that real." Tristen then finally put his two cents in. "Shadow Pokemon problem doesn't seem to be getting any better."

"I've been trying to recover from getting attacked in Galar by a inter-dimensional hit woman." I then said.

"Which said woman apparently tried to take me over after I saved him and killed her, hence my makeover, and a new tenant." she said, briefly pointing to her temple. "Now if I can only charge rent."

"All grossly summarized mind; there is a lot more to it." I then said. "But all the same, it hasn't been easy the past couple of weeks. Seems like everything has gone mad in the world in one way or another. I want off this ride."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:49 pm
Blizzard120
"Plenty." I said.

"More than what I'd care for." Freth added in.

"Sometimes it doesn't seem all that real." Tristen then finally put his two cents in. "Shadow Pokemon problem doesn't seem to be getting any better."

"I've been trying to recover from getting attacked in Galar by a inter-dimensional hit woman." I then said.

"Which said woman apparently tried to take me over after I saved him and killed her, hence my makeover, and a new tenant." she said, briefly pointing to her temple. "Now if I can only charge rent."

"All grossly summarized mind; there is a lot more to it." I then said. "But all the same, it hasn't been easy the past couple of weeks. Seems like everything has gone mad in the world in one way or another. I want off this ride."

"Hit... woman?" Darts asks, despite himself. Even in the state he was in that was a little perplexing. "Are you..." He pauses, frowning to himself as he tries to formulate how to ask this question. "Are you planning on killing Blizz.... soon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:07 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Hit... woman?" Darts asks, despite himself. Even in the state he was in that was a little perplexing. "Are you..." He pauses, frowning to himself as he tries to formulate how to ask this question. "Are you planning on killing Blizz.... soon?"

Freth gave a deadpan stare at Darts for a good several seconds, a look on her face that literally screamed 'did you honestly just ask me that'. "No, despite her numerous protests. Why? Are you offering?"

"Please say yes." the hunter quickly said. "Please be someone with sense around here."

"Can we please not!" I snapped. "Honestly, for the love of God...anyways, basically we got things literally coming out of nowhere with basically no warning on top of dealing with the Shadow Pokemon still out and about in the world, Hoenn especially as of late."

"Mauville City has it pretty bad right now. It seems like its the center for all of the Shadow Pokemon traffic. We started off investigating it, and when we found out where the Pokemon were coming from, some of the others tried to sabotage the routes like Sub was talking about, but it seemed like that was a waste of time." Tristen explained, feeling pretty despondent about it.

"Hopefully, this mission that Sub is about to get us on will hopefully change that." Freth stated.

"Training room is probably going to get a lot of work in trying to get Shadow Pokemon purified. I kind of wonder how our vaccine supplies are holding up, now that I am thinking about it." I would then muse. I then would just cross my arms, giving a sigh. "So yea, fun times ahead."

As the conversation went on, Tristen suddenly had a thought about something, looking at Darts. "So what about you? What are these missions you have been going on?" Tristen asked, unfamiliar with Darts's dealings with the Dragon Clan.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:12 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts

Freth gave a deadpan stare at Darts for a good several seconds, a look on her face that literally screamed 'did you honestly just ask me that'. "No, despite her numerous protests. Why? Are you offering?"

"Please say yes." the hunter quickly said. "Please be someone with sense around here."

"Can we please not!" I snapped. "Honestly, for the love of God...anyways, basically we got things literally coming out of nowhere with basically no warning on top of dealing with the Shadow Pokemon still out and about in the world, Hoenn especially as of late."

"Mauville City has it pretty bad right now. It seems like its the center for all of the Shadow Pokemon traffic. We started off investigating it, and when we found out where the Pokemon were coming from, some of the others tried to sabotage the routes like Sub was talking about, but it seemed like that was a waste of time." Tristen explained, feeling pretty despondent about it.

"Hopefully, this mission that Sub is about to get us on will hopefully change that." Freth stated.

"Training room is probably going to get a lot of work in trying to get Shadow Pokemon purified. I kind of wonder how our vaccine supplies are holding up, now that I am thinking about it." I would then muse. I then would just cross my arms, giving a sigh. "So yea, fun times ahead."

As the conversation went on, Tristen suddenly had a thought about something, looking at Darts. "So what about you? What are these missions you have been going on?" Tristen asked, unfamiliar with Darts's dealings with the Dragon Clan.

Darts pauses at Tristen's question having been smiling a little despite himself at Blizz and Freth's bickering. Now he frowns slightly, invisible beneath his crest. "Well... your pops can give you an outsider perspective better than I can. He's been on one of the missions with me. But to make a long story short I'm working with an ancient clan of Dragon-type trainers." A little bit of an understatement having met 2 Elite Four members, a Gym Leader, and a Champion so far in his brief stint there. "The last mission was a real introspective journey and I'm not sure I'm done introspecting yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts pauses at Tristen's question having been smiling a little despite himself at Blizz and Freth's bickering. Now he frowns slightly, invisible beneath his crest. "Well... your pops can give you an outsider perspective better than I can. He's been on one of the missions with me. But to make a long story short I'm working with an ancient clan of Dragon-type trainers." A little bit of an understatement having met 2 Elite Four members, a Gym Leader, and a Champion so far in his brief stint there. "The last mission was a real introspective journey and I'm not sure I'm done introspecting yet."

Introspecting perhaps with this recent one, but now that I am noticing, his general pressure that I can tell wasn't as all over the place as it once was. It wasn't a raging draconian inferno, as best as I could describe it, and even funnier still, this guy could probably soon stand a few rounds with me if he keeps at this, surpass me even. Christ, all the more reason to start hitting back to the training room as soon as possible. But then again...I did promise Freth to ease off some. Crap. "All the same, though, I couldn't say too much. Dragon clan seems to be into their traditions and such given what little I dealt with. He went along with doing them to get a better handle of being the hybrid he is. He's...pretty much came a long way."

One could probably see massive amount of gears turning in Tristen's head right at the moment. A bit of a realization. "What is it?" I then spoke up, snapping Tristen out of it.

"Oh, nothing. I just kind of remembered a few things. I might need to try a few things in my own training. A Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave can only go so far." Tristen said.

"I can still help." I said.

"I know."

"So, are you here to stay for a while, Darts, then?" Freth then asked. "With everything going on, I imagine Sub could use the help. Or are you expecting to be beckoned by the clan sometime soon?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:47 pm
Blizzard120
"So, are you here to stay for a while, Darts, then?" Freth then asked. "With everything going on, I imagine Sub could use the help. Or are you expecting to be beckoned by the clan sometime soon?"

"Hard to say." Darts answers honestly, shrugging a little. "I'm blown by the wind as is. The Clan could come calling for my skills at any time but they generally know my obligations here have to take some precedence. As long as Drayden doesn't light an effigy of me on fire or something I should be here for a little bit." As one of the veteran members now, the gambler felt some responsibility to the rest of the team to bring his power to bear in trying to help this Shadow Pokemon crisis. The whole subject brought up bad memories and old wounds as the last time they'd had to deal with all of this was the beginning of the Pokemon World War conflict and Cipher. If there was another issue of that size at play here, the jacketed Snagem was sure he was going to be able to help.

"What about you, Freth? Are you going to be able to fight with your... friend?" His voice rises in a questioning upward inflection. "Roomate?" He was poking fun but if she was paying attention she'd note the serious look in his red eyes. He was a bit worried about her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:59 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Hard to say." Darts answers honestly, shrugging a little. "I'm blown by the wind as is. The Clan could come calling for my skills at any time but they generally know my obligations here have to take some precedence. As long as Drayden doesn't light an effigy of me on fire or something I should be here for a little bit." As one of the veteran members now, the gambler felt some responsibility to the rest of the team to bring his power to bear in trying to help this Shadow Pokemon crisis. The whole subject brought up bad memories and old wounds as the last time they'd had to deal with all of this was the beginning of the Pokemon World War conflict and Cipher. If there was another issue of that size at play here, the jacketed Snagem was sure he was going to be able to help.

"What about you, Freth? Are you going to be able to fight with your... friend?" His voice rises in a questioning upward inflection. "Roomate?" He was poking fun but if she was paying attention she'd note the serious look in his red eyes. He was a bit worried about her.

"Prisoner, is probably the better term. Complete with heckling of the warden." she said. "There's no fighting her, just...her just commenting anytime she wants to be heard." she stated, almost verbatim repeating what she explained back int he hallway days ago. "Though she's been quieter than normal and it worries me. Either that or she's actually slipping out of my mind on her own and I won't have to worry about her ever again."

"Wishful thinking." the hunter spoke. "I just haven't anything to say to you. Kind of hard when the only one I'm able to talk to is perhaps the most close-minded female in this reality." Darts could see Freth roll her eyes finally, unable to resist doing so from her comment.

"Case in point. Though, frankly I think she's still got other things in mind to possibly take me over, or have Blizzard killed off at this point, which the latter being a moot point since she herself now is nothing more than a nagging thought in my head. I think she still is holding on to some sort of hope there is some way that she still do something." Freth said.

"I am more than just a 'nagging thought'." she snapped back.

"Not helping your case." she then couldn't help to say to the hunter.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:45 pm
Monique started packing for Slateport City, unsure of what she'd find when she got there. She'd only had the chance to purify one Pokémon—Aopua'a—so she was a bit nervous. Hopefully, Camerupt or even Zigzagoon could be purified soon.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games