Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:03 pm
Leon and Alolan Ninetails were training with Kazu and his partner Alolan Ponyta.
The Alolan Ninetails, Shiro used Ice Beam as she froze the Ponyta's legs. Ponyta struggled to get out as Shiro was ready to tackle her. "S-STOP!" Kazu shouted in a panic as a wave of Psychic energy came out and froze Shiro in place. Leon sighed as he had a stern look to Kazu. "Seriously?" "I-I'm sorry." Kazu said as Shiro finally unfreeze. "...I didn't mean to." "I'm sure you didn't mean to." Leon said as he helped Shiro up. Both of them heard Sub's voice in the intercom as both of them looked at eachother.

Both of them returned their Pokemon and walked to the common room. "...Do you think Ulla heard that? It was pretty loud." "Ulla is in a deep sleep. You know this. You're the last person to have seen her." "I know. But." Kazu looked at his hand. "...I feel like she's been calling out. Somehow." He said as both of them made it there, they both recognized the beat up Snagem Leader. "...Seen better days?" Leon remarked as Kazu chuckled under his breath, but quickly stopped himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:05 pm
Monique set down the book she was reading and walked with her Marowak to the common room.

After meeting Amber (and Spooky), she'd taken it easy. Her head was still spinning after the revelations of the last week, and she was still a bit sore at times from Stakataka's death grip. It had, however, spurred her to do as much reading as possible into current literature on Ultra Space.

She wondered what news Sub could possibly have, especially after seeing him in a sling.  

MoniqueBrie

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:03 pm
SubonicXP

It wouldn't take long for Sol, Amaranth and Aden to find their way into the common room shortly after the announcement was made.

Though Sol was bothered at the sight of Sub in a sling and a few splints, he was one to usually take Sub's decisions in stride. He figured he could ask what happened after the meeting, recalling others had ended up in the medlab a few days ago. Had he not been busy around the same time, he would've checked up on everyone sooner. Making a mental note for later, he'd return to the task at hand and give a small wave to Sub.

"You know, you didn't have to fall over us on the way here," he said, trying to give some brevity to the situation.

"The hell...?" Amaranth wasn't quite as able to keep her composure, having known of Sub's disappearance- the SNAG made sure of that sooner or later- but hadn't been part of the party that tried to find him and later fought alongside him. She regretted her inactivity concerning the matter, especially now that she saw one hint of the aftermath without much context behind it, but now wasn't the time to kick herself. "...ahem. Sorry, you wanted to see us?"

Aden would simply give a wave and a nod, being more familiar with what went down and figuring the meeting was related on some level. At least, it was a safe assumption.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:25 pm
Stumbling into the room and grabbing a large coffee mug full of a very strong coffee. Deo would still be tired and his fur frizzled a bit. He then sits at the table and guzzling the first cup in one big swig. After this his eyes perk up and he sits upright and not bent over because of the lack of energy. He then stretches a little bit and says "Reporting in, what do you need? I know someone to help paint your room pink if you want"  

DeoLux

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:26 pm
Brian was in the middle of spending time with Grace and Sparx when he heard Sub's voice over the intercom. Wondering what was going on, he recalled Grace but kept Sparx out of his ball as he walked to the common room. The Yamper was quite a bit calmer than when he'd first hatched, though Brian attributed that more to Lu and Firebrand's influence than anything he'd done. Granted, the little Electric-type still had plenty of energy to spare, he just didn't run around all the time like he had right after hatching. He walked into the common room to see several of his fellow Snagems there, taking a position near the middle of the group. What in the world had happened to Sub? What had happened while he was away in Hoenn?

-----------------------------

Amber heard Sub's summons while she was relaxing by the pool. Gary didn't want to leave the water, so she let him stay there, while Bubbles came to her side, ready to see what Sub needed. Spooky, ever watchful, turned invisible and floated nearby as he always did, never far from his trainer in case something happened. Not that anything would happen in HQ, but still, one could never be too careful. As she walked into the common room, there were several Snagems already there, most of which she knew, but there were a few new faces that she could see, as well, including Monique and a boy that was with Leon. Even Darts was there, and it had been quite some time since she'd seen him. The Froslass hybrid took a spot at the back of the group, not wanting to get too close and wind up making anyone cold by accident.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:35 pm
Things were for the most part fine now with everything on the table between Freth and I. Freth was doing as she said she would and was starting to try to figure out basically a whole new way of doing things as far as being a hybrid is concerned. She had to admit, it wasn't something she expected to do twice in her lifetime, but here we are. She started to realize though that it wasn't going to be simple at all. She had to start essentially from scratch, and had no one to really guide her at the moment. With all said though, she did realize that I was still uneasy knowing that the hunter was still around. Any private moment between Freth and I was not really going to be truly private; she was going to see it. Hear everything about it. Make any part of our relationship awkward, if nothing else. Though Freth had to admit over the past couple of days she's been oddly quiet and we didn't know why. She might comment here and there to provide snark or the occasional notion of how Freth was stupid to not do anything to me before it became too late, but it was rather infrequent now. It left us uneasy because of it.

With a new day, every Snagem would get pinged to meet Sub in the main room. Tristen, Freth, and I would find our way down the halls back to the main room to find out what was going on.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:54 pm
Beau would be soon after Monique in entering the room, casually mixing together a few bits of powder and some metal flake together before he carefully sealed the firework star up. He didn't want to leave that sitting out in the open, likelihood of a spark catching on it was way too high around here lately. But after the stories he heard, Beau had to see what Sub had in store now, especially if what had hit them was as bad as described. Taking in the wounds on Sub, Beau would open his mouth to say something in shock over it when he finally caught sight of the one occupant on interest to him in the room. Larry was back? And after using a tournament to attempt to take out Beau over that stupid sword. Wait, had he told anyone in charge about that? Whoops.

Either way, Beau would auddenly be very quiet and sedate in his movements, creeping his way around the room to a position he figured would keep him out of Larry's general eye line. No need to ovwrly antagonize him by existing too loudly here.

Soon after, an echoing set of heavy footsteps would herald the arrival of Leslie into the meeting room. Throwing a glance over her shoulder, her typical aggressive smirk would shift to a quizzical look as she looked into an empty hall. Shaking her head and attempting to brush off the absence of who she expected on her heels, the Mawile hybrid would march her way into the room and take a seat on the couch near Sub. The fact that it conveniently gave her a view down the hall she jad just entered from had nothing to do with her choice of seat, she sinply wanted to have a comfy spot.

-----

(One Minute Earlier)

"Thanks again, Leslie. Don't think GRAY would've agreed to any of this without your help." Reno told her, scratching the girl's head as he quickly set to packing up the equipment he and GRAY had been busying themselves with since Sub's little episode in the Labyrinth.

"Yeah yeah. Like it would've been that hard to sell GRAY on not telling Sub cause he'd strain himself helping." Leslie grumbled out, slowly making for the doorway. "Now lets go. You heard Sub."

"I'll be right out. Just a few last touches." Reno said, quickly busying himself with finishing packing up the two suitsbas Leslie left the room.

As soon as he could see she had cleared the hall right outside, Reno would take off down it in the opposite direction.

"You realize that even if I do not announce the fact your trio is leaving right now, she will know and blame you for this." GRAY intoned from the speaker in Reno's SNAG.

"I thought we both agreed once you heard out the idea, that it was best kept to just me, Crystal, and Aden."

"Does not change the fact you lied to her about these suits being a defensive measure, rather than an exploratory one."

Reno gave a slight grimace. "Unfortunately, I needed her to convey the initial conversation so we weren't automatically reported to Sub for what we were even vaguely debating."

"Where you proceeded to guilt trip me over how dangerous this would be, how necessary such measures for defense and reconnaissance are, and how liable the majority of the team would be scattered to the four quantum.winda or dead. Hardly operating from a purely good faith position." GRAY s**t back with, deepening the grimace on Reno's face as he drew closer to the garage and his hoverbike.

"Well, feel free to call out my backhanded negotiation tactics AFTER we're gone." Reno quietly told the AI, sliding into the garage with his bike as he began to type on his SNAG to his two co-conspirators

Crystal and Aden
Unless you feel like getting caught by other team members and expanding our roster further, I'd say right now is go time. Meet me in the garage.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:27 pm
Sub would smile and wave, with his good hand, frequently as the Snagems filed in, greeting each of them as they showed. A few minutes after the last popped up he noted a certain Co-Leader was missing, among others, though Reno's absence was certainly notable considering he of all people should appear for these meetings. For now he dismissed the concern around that but he would certainly address it later. "Thank you all for showing up on such short notice." He thanked those Snagems in attendance. "And to just address the Donphan, or Copperajah if you prefer, in the room yes, I'm hurt. Did you know being just a few feet away from a Misty Explosion is a bad idea? I know that fact personally now." He laughed at himself.

"Either way let's get to business. As most of you know we have had some pretty concerning things take place as of late, some very strange things. First I wish to address the events of Mauville City and the Shadow virus." He said, sitting up right, or at least as well as he could thanks to his bruised back. "The Shadow Pokemon are still being traded around Mauville as we speak, though thanks to our efforts the authorities have a better hold on the situation. However the source of the Shadow Pokemon is still unchecked and while we did trace it back to Trainer Hill and I did intend for us to raid the place after receiving approval from Hoenn authorities it has come to my attention that there is no longer any point." The man said as he then turned his gaze upon Larrimore. "If you would."

The Pinsir hybrid would nod at Sub and stepped forward as he began to address the others. "Trainer Hill is completely abandoned. Sub had sent me on another reconnaissance mission after some of you sabotaged the place. I found barely a clue as to where the smugglers went." The bug man said, his eyes frequently flicking towards Beau but he never said a word directly at him.

"I feared they would be quick to pack up but I didn't imagine they could move their operations so quick, then again the incident in the labyrinth didn't help keep focus either. Regardless the trail on the Shadow Pokemon smuggler ring has gone cold. But that's not the most concerning part of those events. Instead we discovered something more alarming about the Shadow Pokemon being smuggled and that is at least one of them has been infected by a new strain of Shadow virus." The Snagem leader revealed.

"Cera snagged a Starmie, a seemingly normal one with no aura, though very strong. As discovered while fighting Stakataka it was actually a Shadow Pokemon and infected several others in that fight. We are still analyzing it and intend to send a blood sample to Devon Corp. for assistance but so far we've noted its main difference is it lacks any type of visible aura, making it more difficult to detect as being a Shadow Pokemon. It's incredibly alarming to know that the virus is evolving itself and becoming more tenacious." He explained to the group, giving them a moment to react to this information and ask questions before moving on.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:38 pm
"Like clockwork." The hunter said in the reaches of her mind. Freth could only roll her eyes at the notion. "Who could have seen that coming?"

But as Sub continued on, the whole notion of a newer, possibly altered breed of shadow Pokemon confused a good number of us, it seemed. "Did Shadow Pokemon ever have an aura?" Freth asked.

"I've only noticed it whenever they actually did a shadow attack." Tristen said. "Otherwise, no, they'd just look like any other Pokemon...though with blank stares a lot. That and they did smell kinda bad to me."

"Their pressures were all wrong as far as I could tell otherwise, but no, I never noticed one myself." I said to Freth.

"Yea, just what I thought. Unless it avoids even just showing it off in mid-attack, then we might have issues. We could have others caught up in it and not know it until too late." Freth then stated.

"Just what I didn't need." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:49 pm
Crystal had mostly kept herself busy during the past three days after the enormous conversation, either helping Reno out where she could with the suits, sorting out supplies for the upcoming trip, and venting into a spare journal when she had a free moment or two. The hybrid was nervous for what was coming up, and for good reason. She had no love of taking people out of their own reality, and especially now with it being people she cared deeply for. However, the best she could do at this point was to make sure they were as prepared as possible. “Light blind me…” She looked up from her journal once she heard Sub on the speakers, sighing and snapping it shut before her SNAG went off with a message. “Hm? Oh… Oh Light, you have got to be kidding me. This won’t be inconspicuous at all. With Sub wanting a team meeting… Ugh.” She grabbed the bag she had set out and buckled it up underneath her shawl, opening the door to quickly see one certain red head running past, quickly putting on her bomber jacket as she ran down. “Right… Well, I suppose that’s one person that won’t ask any questions.” She walked the reverse way, hoping to quickly and quietly make her way to the garage.

—------------------------

Aile was running down the stairs to get to the meeting, having been engrossed in one of her sci-fi books she had, just relaxing in some casual wear that she’d rather the rest of the team not see. After getting dressed as fast as she could, she ran out as she was trying to don her green bomber jacket, running past an opening door in the process. She thought she saw white and gold, but she was more worried about getting there on time to catch the beginning of the meeting.

Once she got there, she simply leaned on the frame of the entryway, keeping herself from disturbing the meeting any more than she might have already. And learning that there was a new form of the virus? Oh dear. “Do we know how they might interact with already purified Pokémon or the current vaccine yet,” she’d ask, tilting her head slightly. “Or have there not been any interactions between this Starmie and any purified Pokémon yet?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:14 pm
SubonicXP

"Yeah, see, the first rule of explosions is you don't look at them," Sol chimed in. "The second rule is you make sure not to be in range of them. But jokes aside, I'm glad you're alright. I guess being off in Galar at the time wasn't the best timing after all. Likewise for Trainer Hill, it seems, but as you've all seen, I tend to go back and forth between here and our Mauville offices as the need arises."

Upon hearing the remark about the Starmie, he looked around and noted that Cera wasn't around. And then, he looked at the Pokeballs on his person. "...lacks a visible aura, you say? Sub, if you haven't sent that blood sample yet, allow me to get another one for you before you do. I couldn't tell you the last time I felt an aura from Charizard, let alone see one when he attacks. If it's any different from the one you just described, it'd be good for comparison."

"...when-" Amaranth started to ask when Sol was ever going to mention this, the whole thing being news to her, but she was cut off when he continued.

"I didn't bother purifying him when Wes and I were fighting in Orre. We quickly gathered that the best defense we had against the likes of Shadow Mewtwo were to use Shadow Pokemon ourselves, risks aside."

Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

Aden took a brief glance at his SNAG, seeing Reno's message and quickly pocketing it. "Just in time," he thought, not wanting to say anything aloud or raise any suspicions.

He'd been busy himself over the last few days, just barely making his final preparations for the little excursion he'd be making with Crystal and Reno. That he was here for the meeting and seeing everyone around gave him some remaining confirmation; now was the time to make that stealthy getaway, so long as he or Crystal wasn't noticed before they left. Or that any questions came up about Reno's absence.

He waited until the mention from Sub about the shadowfied Starmie and how the Shadow Virus seemed to be mutating, using the likely bits of surprise and questioning from the others as his moment to dip out of the meeting and towards the garage.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:00 am
SubonicXP
"Cera snagged a Starmie, a seemingly normal one with no aura, though very strong. As discovered while fighting Stakataka it was actually a Shadow Pokemon and infected several others in that fight. We are still analyzing it and intend to send a blood sample to Devon Corp. for assistance but so far we've noted its main difference is it lacks any type of visible aura, making it more difficult to detect as being a Shadow Pokemon. It's incredibly alarming to know that the virus is evolving itself and becoming more tenacious." He explained to the group, giving them a moment to react to this information and ask questions before moving on.

"Nature gonna nature." Darts comments from where he was still leaning back against the wall, his golden crest supporting the rest of his body from the neck down. Going with the flow, this made a lot of sense for something that was biological. They had all seen it a hundred times with rapid shifts even within their own Pokemon. Glancing around the room at the other assembled members there were quite a few new faces since the last time he had been in HQ fully proper. It was always hard to take a head count as the team tended to run around like Torchics with their heads cut off on a daily basis, but there also seemed to be some notable faces missing from the group. Not his business, but notable. And when was the last time he had seen Isaac anyway?

He gives an acknowledging nod to anyone who would spare him a glance, including the mostly-icy family made up of Articuno hybrids nearby. They always had a big emphasis on family, The Frost and the Furious if you will, and Darts admired that they'd remained a tight-knit unit despite everything. Something was... off about Freth though. The new look was one thing, yes, but she was bothered by something more. Nothing that gave it away on any sensory level, but just the way she moved, the way her eyes would dart around every once in a while like she had heard her name called and was looking for the culprit. He'd have to talk to them after this meeting and/or mission if he got a second.

"So what's our next move? If there's all of these asymptomatic carriers of the Shadow Virus out there, how are we going to track these guys down?" He asks Sub, shifting his red eyes to look back at the leader.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:44 pm
Amber couldn't help smiling just a bit at Sub's words about being just a few feet away from a Misty Explosion. Of course that was going to hurt. Her smile turned to a frown at hearing that the Shadow Pokemon were still being traded around Mauville. How people could willingly use Shadow Pokemon was beyond her. They were dangerous at the best of times, if not outright deadly to the one caught on the wrong side of one. When Sub revealed that at least one of the Pokemon being traded was infected with a new strain of the Shadow virus, one that had no aura to tell them it was a Shadow Pokemon, this information reminded her of something.

"Does this have anything to do with that item I brought back from Trainer Hill?" she asked. Sub had suggested it might be how they administered the virus when she'd given it to him. As she spoke, she saw a head of black hair whip around in her direction, but she didn't pay it much heed. She didn't recognize the owner of the hair, but that was to be expected, especially if they were new to Snagem.

----------------------------------

Brian listened to Sub's words with an expressionless look on his face. He knew the Shadow Pokemon were a problem, but hearing that there was a new strain to deal with could be potentially disastrous if it wasn't brought under control. He wanted to ask what they were planning to do about it, but something stopped him. Someone else was speaking, and for some reason, he thought he recognized the voice. His head whipped around in the direction the voice came from, but he didn't see the one that had spoken. Could she really be here, of all places? Not seeing the speaker, he turned his attention back to Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:29 pm
Monique looked concerned, trying to figure out how this happened and if her own world had ever experienced this issue. In any event, it was concerning. That Starmie had brought on a lot of trouble, and whatever had gone on in Trainer Hill was a more serious threat than it seemed.

Luckily, it seemed this world at least had the resources to combat a threat like that...if they did not use them to turn the planet into a ball of toxic Smog.  

MoniqueBrie

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:40 am
Reno would turn to face Crystal and Aden as they entered into the garage, throwing a green accented version of the Indominus Suit towards Aden as he came close. "Put that on. Thanks to me, GRAY, and some occasional input from Crystal, we have something that.... should cover some general defense against Ultra Radiation rays when in transit. I'm calling them UR rays because the full name is long. It has other features for safety and that like oxygen production, temp control, pressure resistance, radiation shielding, and a few others. But the main one is the UR ray protection. Had to alloy Flying, Ground, Fire, Fairy, and Fighting gems together with some lead to do it. Not sure why that combination but we don't question the how, we just ask if it will do and it should." Reno explained, already putting on his own red accented Indominus suit as he did so. "Downside: for all that keeping you alive stuff, I had to gut all the power enhancing parts of the suit. So, no absurd power boost today."

Looking over to Crystal as he finished with his explanation of the tech, he said with a small shrug, "Sorry about the lack of suit for you but I figured based off your previous world hopping that you should be fine." Opening a Pokeball and looking over to his Alakazam, Reno would give a nod to the Pokemon before looking back to the Solgaleo hybrid. "So then, we need teleport to this temple area? Care to give Kaiden the location so we can clear out as quick as possible. GRAY will keep us secret until the exact second we clear out of HQ without technically clearing it with Sub."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games