Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:49 pm
DrachenKaiser2021

"In other words, you don't know." I said. It was a bit strange though...not what I really thought he would describe it though. A ray that turned him into what I am seeing before me? I have the feeling that there is a bit more going on than that, that it was all he was conscious for, if albeit briefly. Though, it was within reasonable on-foot distance to Sandgem? Gives somewhat of a clue, I suppose, that's worth looking into for later. Though odd that it was so easy to get away, for that matter. "We'll, you're in safe hands now and you got a good few here that can help you get on your proverbial feet." I'd then say to him. "I'm sure Sub can help you investigate on who instigated your change."

---------------------------------

The Spoon Bender Party

The hunter didn't really say anything in response to Crystal's retort. Freth couldn't tell if that was a silence due to irritation or just simply because she had no other reason to say anything. The latter probably being most likely. To Freth, the dimensional hunter apparently knew a fair bit on the ins and out of Ultra Space generally; it was almost as if Freth felt she was holding all the proverbial cards. It was unnerving; Freth was dealing with an enemy that she couldn't really figure out at all.

With a sigh, Freth spoke up. "At any rate, I think I spoke my lot in the matter, and I wish I could say I knew more. I don't know how much of a help that I have been to Monique but...well, I think its safe to assume something happened regardless. In the meantime, are we done here? I...probably need to go deal with Blizzard about now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:24 pm
Reno would glance up from his holographic display, meeting Crystal's eyes as he spun the display around. "Just some general ideas. Was thinking we could adapt some of the Expansion Suit tech if need be for something that might be resistant to whatever forces impact people. Was going to recommend everyone have a Psychic type with telepathy to allow for easy communication in case the SNAGs have nothing to ping off of. Some sort of signal or something to help show who is who in case we end up in the middle of multiples of ourselves that look the same. Food, water, general necessities. Probably a spare arm and leg for me." He listed off, managing to highlight the indicated portions as he ran down the list of each point. There was a few points on there that were not highlighted, but it mostly looked to be random tangents focused on what if scenarios for specific types of world. Winter clothes, radiation suit, possibly a massive weapon for Ultra Beast hellscapes.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:50 am
Espeon_Commander

Fellow Spoon Bender, hold the Freezer Aisle

Reno Vantas

"...nothing," Cera remarked upon getting no response from the hunter. "That's fine. She'll talk when she's ready or gets over the chord Sundaria- er, Crystal and I struck. There's no point trying to force anything out of her unless it's life or death, for us or for her. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to my room for as bit. I, um... I need a bit after today." Nodding to the others, she'd take her leave in a bit of a hurry.

"Right..." Aden remarked, making a mental note to check up on her later. "Yeah, if the hunter's not going to say anything else, I suppose this conversation's gone as far as it can. Best of luck going down the freezer aisle. Though, uh, I'm kind of one to talk, but I can feel quite a bit of psychic energy around you. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir here, but I think it'll do you good to get used to whatever that new form of yours can do. Bend your own spoons, as GRAY'd probably put it."

Figuring it was best to leave Freth to her tasks at hand, he'd look back to Crystal and Reno to address what was quickly becoming their own tasks. "Expansion Suit... have we even managed to make one of those ourselves? Might be a good basis with what Crystal was saying, though as is, I doubt it'll be any more effective than the shirts off our backs. Unless you might know a way we could reinforce them?" Reno's remark about a Psychic Pokemon gave him pause, though. "Er... yeah, so I'm gonna want to go and catch one before we do this, then. You'd think I'd get one when I was with Blizz in Johto or during the time I was gone, but I kinda haven't...? Makes sense, though. Same for the rest, that's all basic traveling stuff."

"...aside from the rest of that, that is. Winter clothes probably isn't a bad idea since there's no telling what we'll end up encountering, probably safe to assume we'd need it sooner or later. It'll let me burn less fire energy to keep us warm. And really, if we're going to adapt the suit tech, we can just lump radiation with that if it's that much of a concern. As for weapon, well," Aden continued, psychic energy gathering around his fists as he punched one into an open hand, causing some of it to disperse on impact. "I'm used to using Psychic like this, so anything else would feel unwieldy to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:03 am
Reno's eyes would light up as he saw Aden put a psionically empowered fist into his other hand. "Oh how have we not spent more time training together. If you wanna really test the limits on that, I have some knowhow in that area of using psychic power." Reno said, the enthusiasm on his face fading as Aden's main question came to mind. "As for the Expansion Suit thing....uh, not certain on how to reinforce for Ultra Space. We haven't exactly dealt with that enough for me to, uh....freely steal how tos on what it would need. But I figure the suit would be modular enough to adapt anything if we come up with something." Scrolling up tonthe bottom.of his notes, he would quickly jot down a note to potentially get someone more science minded on figuring what could shield from that stuff. It fit very well underneath the one note that he had kept just out of view, which was just the words 'HOVERBIKE TIME!!!!' in full caps with a flurry of excited doodles around it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:13 am
Reno Vantas
Darksol88
Blizzard120

Crystal looked over to Freth, shaking her head. “It’s all fine. Best of luck to you, though, Freth.” She watched Cera make a quick exit herself, then her attention then turned to Reno again and his notes.

“Mmkay, mmkay. Expansion Suit alteration makes sense, that potentially sounds like something to get Isaac in on to help with if nothing else. Psychic stuff, okay, sounds alright, I at least have Apolla and Kairos. I could lend you one of them, Aden. And then weapon against Ultra Beasts?” There would be a cracking of knuckles as she stretched her fingers out. “It’s not like I haven’t fought them once or twice. I haven’t had any Pokemon since leaving here, so that’s all I could do. And it was fun for some of them.” A grin would grow on her face for a moment, remembering some of the fights she got into before coming back to reality and going through the rest of the shown list. Food, water, winter clothes, that all seemed fine for them at least. “And Aden, not saying you’re wrong for using Psychic in that way, heck I’ve added it to my repertoire since becoming a Solgaleo hybrid, but some practice on the other, more conventional ways of using Psychic probably wouldn’t hurt either.” She paused for a moment realizing where this train of thought was taking her. “...This kind of talk’s getting me itching for action. Let’s get off of it…” She’d slide off of her chair and break it up with her Psychic Fangs, then walked to Reno and leaned over enough to look at the notes more thoroughly. Hoverbike? Oh boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:51 pm
Blizzard120

The doctor stared intently at Sub, trying to discern any thing. Fatigue is rarely a good symptom of anything in the medical field because that could describe a multitude of things, even stress, for that matter. "When's the earliest do you believe you noticed this going on, by chance, Sub?" he asked, trying to get a time frame of these conditions. "Was there anything else happening that you noticed out of the ordinary in the meantime?"

"After the World Champion Cup, the day after we got back. I thought I was just tired from all the excitement but that feeling of exhaustion just never really went away. Some days it was more notable than others but that feeling of being tired lingered." Sub began to explain to Doc Owl. "Besides the tournament itself no, nothing our of the ordinary that I can think of. I did get knocked into a lake by a Salamence but hey, I've been tossed around plenty of times before." Sub chuckled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:56 pm
Espeon_Commander
“Mmkay, mmkay. Expansion Suit alteration makes sense, that potentially sounds like something to get Isaac in on to help with if nothing else. Psychic stuff, okay, sounds alright, I at least have Apolla and Kairos. I could lend you one of them, Aden. And then weapon against Ultra Beasts?” There would be a cracking of knuckles as she stretched her fingers out. “It’s not like I haven’t fought them once or twice. I haven’t had any Pokemon since leaving here, so that’s all I could do. And it was fun for some of them.” A grin would grow on her face for a moment, remembering some of the fights she got into before coming back to reality and going through the rest of the shown list. Food, water, winter clothes, that all seemed fine for them at least. “And Aden, not saying you’re wrong for using Psychic in that way, heck I’ve added it to my repertoire since becoming a Solgaleo hybrid, but some practice on the other, more conventional ways of using Psychic probably wouldn’t hurt either.” She paused for a moment realizing where this train of thought was taking her. “...This kind of talk’s getting me itching for action. Let’s get off of it…” She’d slide off of her chair and break it up with her Psychic Fangs, then walked to Reno and leaned over enough to look at the notes more thoroughly. Hoverbike? Oh boy.

Monique was listening to the discussion, though she had little to contribute, still not remembering the Ultra Wormhole experience she'd had.

"Those all sound like reasonable ideas," she noted. "It seems my world had more in common with this one, but for all we know, we might end up in the wastelands or something." She laid back a bit. "Though I'm gonna need a Psychic-type." She'd caught a fair few Pokémon on missions lately, but none were Psychics.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:21 am
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

"Simple, you never asked and I never thought to bring it up," Aden replied. "I'm more comfortable fighting at close range, so I just kinda adapted Psychic to be more physical...ish. Also, it makes for a decent stealth option if I need to use Leech Seed. I'd be down to trade notes and spar a bit sometime- eh?" Peering over to look at Reno's notes himself, he swore he saw some weird note that was scrolled up and away from in an awful hurry.

"Er, anyway... I know how to use it normally, but you do raise a bit of a point. And I appreciate it, but we're having to prepare anyway and in the long run, it'd be better for me to catch one of my own. Anyways, that note you just put down, about someone more science minded? Other than Sub, yeah, Isaac would come to mind, but I couldn't tell you the last time I've seen him around. Unless he's been holed up in the lab this whole time without so much as a sandwich..."

MoniqueBrie

"It probably wouldn't hurt," Aden added, now looking towards Monique. "What the three of us seem to be poised to do's better kept to a really small group. Even if we can get a few of those suits made and adapted, mass producing those wouldn't be an easy task even if we had Devon and Silph helping us. Assuming something happens to make this a team-wide affair, though given that Stakataka incident, I don't think we can totally ignore the possibility. Still, if that happens, it'd be safe to assume the SNAGs won't work and Psychic Pokemon would be the next best alternative."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:52 pm
Crystal blinked when Monique spoke up, looking from her to Aden when he spoke up. “Honestly, yeah. This wasn’t even initially planned seriously, and I’m not the biggest fan of this still, but I want to keep the group as small as possible. Aden, his abilities should hopefully get help get the ‘when’ we land accurate whenever we head back here. Reno, between the fact that he’s not going to take no for an answer, I owe him quite a lot, and I know he can certainly hold his own well, he’s coming along also.” The hybrid took a deep breath before continuing. “However… I don’t know your capabilities, to start. How well you can hold your own in a fight, your Pokémon situation, which reminds me,” she diverged, turning back to Aden and Reno. “No Shadow Pokémon with us on this. At all. We’re not spreading that plague to another reality. Anyways…” Her attention turned back to Monique, to pick up where she left off.

“In addition, you just arrived here not that long ago. I’d rather not have you once again get thrown through Ultra Space, if something happened and I lost everyone. I’d already be having to hunt down two people in a worst case scenario with Aden and Reno, I don’t want to add on a third where more things could go wrong between retrieving everyone, especially if you all went to different realities. I’m sorry. If there’s something that’s more team wide, that’ll be a different story, but right now will be the second time I’ve taken anyone into Ultra Space with me, and the first time I had just evolved and was chasing a friend’s mother. I didn’t completely know what I was doing, and I got lucky. I haven’t tried since, never even had Pokémon with me while I traveled. I think I have reasonable concerns, and the fewer people and Pokémon I have to worry about this time, the better.” A shrug would come from the white lioness now, exhaling another sigh before speaking again. “If it’s any consolation, my gut’s telling me that this might not be the only field trip into Ultra Space.” She then blinked, an errant but related thought suddenly entering her head. “Uh, I hope I didn’t just kind of rant on an assumption that you thought the entire team was going. Sorry if I did.”

"Also, Reno, circling back to the tech thing, especially with your arm and leg looking quite shiny... You happen to know where Isaac's at?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:58 pm
Monique nodded with understanding at Crystal. "...That makes sense. I've gone through a lot. Still, if you think I can be of use, let me know. And it might not be a bad thing for me to start thinking about putting a Psychic-type on my team anyway..."  

MoniqueBrie

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:29 pm
Leaving Monique, Crystal, Aden, Cera, and Reno to talk about the possibilities of the multiverse, Freth had to contend to the possibilities of what was about to happen within the next few minutes. "They're going to get themselves killed."

"And you care, why?" she silently asked.

"I don't. Just an observation. Seems to be common with this whole lot." the hunter replied.

"And how would you know that?" Freth then asked.

"I'm honestly surprised you didn't ask this sooner. As much as taking you over is a no-go, I do still somehow am able to see a great deal of your memories. Its how I figured out who you are, who and what Celcius was, and how to push at a good deal of everyone's buttons. Yours especially. All with little effort. Its also how I know that however you plan to reconcile with Blizzard after keeping me secret for so long is probably not going to end as well as you are hoping." The final thing out of the hunter made Freth stop in mid transit to the kitchen, her irritation skyrocketing. "Temper, temper."

"You really have no faith in anyone, do you?" Freth then asked.

"Not anyone around here, at least. Then again, I think the feeling is mutual between a lot the Snagems around here. Blizzard being the most guilty party."

"Explain yourself." Freth demanded.

"Come on, now. You need me of all people to explain it to you?"
she asked. "When it comes to matters of severe dire importance, he doesn't trust anyone other than himself and only teams up in a matter of extreme necessity. Like perhaps against that S22 abomination. While doing that to the likes of Tristen for example is understandable, green as he is, you on the other hand, who has in fact been around the block a few times, are treated mostly as the proverbial back-up dancer at best. A liability, if not potential casualty at worst. You never had the level of power he has."

"I never thought I really needed it." Freth retorted. "I only trained in a matter of necessity. It worked out pretty fine."

"Did you, really? Did it, really? Now who's lying to who?"
the hunter reacted. "I do recall seeing a Frustration attack that didn't exactly put down an intended target. Toren, was it? In a museum in Kalos?"

Freth knew what exactly she was talking about and it only served to twist the proverbial knife. "I had others there to help me." Freth snapped back. "I had those I could trust out there."

"That is true. Though, even if what you say about everything working out generally fine in the end for you is also true, how much can Blizzard say the same about him towards others? Did you know that running and calling for help when he had at least a couple of opportunities in our fight to do so never crossed his mind? At all?" the hunter then asked. "He was hell bent on beating me. In some respects, almost as if he had something to prove to everyone, let alone to himself." the hunter stated. "Its psychotic. Think. This has been going on long before Team Snagem's stint with Ein, you noticed it as such, you even complained a couple of times to him about such." Freth couldn't deny it at this point, she was dead to rights. "He trains constantly because he doesn't have faith that others can fend for themselves, let alone you and Tristen most of all, and its especially pressing when it comes about you two because he cares about you two too much. This is why he will constantly attempt to move heaven and hell and eventually reach the point where he will not be stopped and lose you both, let alone anyone else, to his own power. I told you, Celcius had this planned to begin with. With or without his say so. The only way that you are going to get Blizzard to stop is to put him out of his misery."

Freth had a realization about something. "Is that so?" she asked. "And you don't think anyone can keep him in check?"

"That's exactly what I am saying."

"So, tell me something, what did it take for you to get the power to stand up to Blizzard as he was then, Hinterbane aside? Was there anyone who kept you in check? Kept you going when things felt down? Or was oh brooding bounty hunter that much of a loner herself, set to just kill a guy so she can hermit herself somewhere in this world. Someone had to have vouched for you to screw with a reality for your own gain, didn't you? You said it yourself earlier. This recon group wouldn't have otherwise bothered, would they? Someone else had to be sympathetic to your aim."

There was a slight pause. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Now look who is lying. I might not know what it is itself, but I'd like to think its a safe bet there was a lot more going on in your head than just home sweet home."

"You can believe whatever you want."

"I think I will. Though I will give you this...Blizzard had been taking on a lot, perhaps at times for no reason. Maybe it's about time to change that..." Freth then continued on towards the kitchen.

As she made her way to the kitchen finally, she notices that while I was there with Weavile, Deo was there as well, apparently having some sort of conversation. "Excuse me." she spoke up, interrupting it. "Blizzard, I need to talk to you."

"Really?" I said rather deadpan. Still relatively fresh, and for the most part burned, from the revelation of the unwelcome resident in the depths of Freth's mind, I honestly had no mood to talk to her, especially knowing that whatever she and I could ever say to each other, the hunter would as well. Even if it was true that the hunter couldn't do anything other than heckle Freth, at least for right now, fact of the matter was that there are a massive amount of unknowns and for as all I knew, I could fall asleep one night and not wake up because the hunter did something. And the entire time it was kept secret. We already went through these kind of issues with Sub. Why was Freth getting on this proverbial train?

"Yes. Really." she responded, rather seriously. Freth knew however for anything to be done, one had to weather the proverbial storm. Freth resigned herself that ultimately, she perhaps did screw up on one regard, but overall didn't regret the decision overall and perhaps would do it again. Forgiveness in lieu of permission, as it were.

"Well?" I then asked.

"Privately. Nothing against you, Deo, mind. A little lover's spat." she'd then say, addressing the Luxray hybrid. I suppose it would be for the better to keep it private, I had to admit.

"Weavile, you done?" I then looked back towards Weavile who had the last bite of the sandwich I had made.

"Vile." The Pokemon nodded. I'd recall Weavile back to his Pokeball then got up from my seat, following Freth back to our bedroom

-----------------------------------------

SubonicXP

The doctor would start taking mental notes to himself, waves of fatigue starting since around the tournament and hasn't lapsed when things went back to normalcy. "How has your sleep schedule been going? Are you getting sleep like you should? Or have you been deep in work with all-nighters and so on? For that matter, how about your diet. What have you been eating? Drinking?" he'd ask, trying to rule out any sort of factors as to what has been going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:10 pm
Blizzard120

SubonicXP

The doctor would start taking mental notes to himself, waves of fatigue starting since around the tournament and hasn't lapsed when things went back to normalcy. "How has your sleep schedule been going? Are you getting sleep like you should? Or have you been deep in work with all-nighters and so on? For that matter, how about your diet. What have you been eating? Drinking?" he'd ask, trying to rule out any sort of factors as to what has been going on.

"I sleep, a lot. Perhaps more than I used to. I haven't pulled an all-nighter in awhile. As for food I don't have much of an appetite. I'll admit I haven't had a proper meal in awhile, mostly just snack where I can, some fruit here and there, maybe a Rage Candy Bar from my stash, stuff like that. As for alcohol I don't drink." He answered the Doc Owl, he then paused for a moment and spoke again. "Not because of moral nor health reasons, but because I don't like the feeling it gives you." He said, feeling the need to elaborate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:05 pm
SubonicXP

"I sleep, a lot. Perhaps more than I used to. I haven't pulled an all-nighter in awhile. As for food I don't have much of an appetite. I'll admit I haven't had a proper meal in awhile, mostly just snack where I can, some fruit here and there, maybe a Rage Candy Bar from my stash, stuff like that. As for alcohol I don't drink." He answered the Doc Owl, he then paused for a moment and spoke again. "Not because of moral nor health reasons, but because I don't like the feeling it gives you." He said, feeling the need to elaborate.

The lack of food was a problem in and of itself. And Sub was already borderline underweight anyhow for someone of his height. Was that contributing to his lethargy? It was possible, but that was not definitive. There still wasn't anywhere enough information to go on. And he was not in the field where he could discern if there was any psychological reason to contribute to anything. "Sub, I suppose the most I could do for you is run a few tests to see if there is anything out of the ordinary. Based as to what you have told me, it could be any number of things." he stated. "Is there honestly nothing else you can tell me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:29 pm
"I thought no Shadow Pokemon went without saying. We're already potentially bringing enough superbugs comparatively to these timelines depending on how much disease and immunity buildup are the same between universes." Reno shot back offhandedly, eyes locking with Aden as he saw the recognition of the hoverbike note that he had added. Scrolling the notes right back to it, Reno would immediately flip from the notes to actual photos of his hoverbike. "Don't give me that look. None of our missions have really warranted me using my bike recently, we need a way to carry supplies, plus it gives us a rapid escape in case dimensions get crazy." He defensively told the hybrid.

Seeing that Crystal had finished outlining the situation to Monique and was now looking to him for an answer on where Isaac was, he figured it was time to be a little more up front on that. "Last I saw and knew, Isaac was with the Stone Corporation as a researcher and engineer. Which is how I got the snazzy new arm and leg. But I am slightly reluctant to have him on the project for the suit upgrade since....well, since its likely a massive corporation would now gain the knowledge that accessing alternate universes is a thing and might start poking at that for all sorts of reasons once they already have protective gear like we're shooting for under their corporate umbrella and copyrights."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:16 pm
An ebony-haired figure made his way into the HQ, stopping by the kitchen to drop off a bag of ingredients before making his way to his room momentarily. He had a few things he needed to put away that he'd received shortly after the mission in Mauville City. Brian had stayed behind after the mission to visit with his parents, since he'd not seen them since leaving Hoenn. The visit had gone quite well, with both his parents congratulating him on Lu's evolution, as well as capturing new Pokemon for his team. The only one they hadn't met was Grace, and he'd merely explained that she wasn't feeling good and didn't feel up to meeting anyone new. He didn't tell them that she was currently infected with the Shadow virus, not wanting them to worry about him. They had understood, and hadn't pressed the issue. While he was visiting, he'd asked about Amber, and his parents said they hadn't heard from her since Lily's funeral, and Brian nodded in understanding.

He hadn't heard from Amber since then, either, so he couldn't help but wonder what she was up to nowadays. Neither he nor Amber had any idea that the other was actually part of Snagem, so neither had asked if any of the other members knew the other. Not that Brian would recognize Amber if he saw her now, thanks to her hybrid form. Hmm, perhaps he could ask if any of the other Snagems could track her down. With that thought in mind, he headed back to the cafeteria, wanting to see if anyone was there that could give him a hand.

---------------------------------

Amber lay on the bed in her room, staring at the ceiling. Her mind was going over everything that had happened since she'd joined Snagem. It was about two years after Lily's passing that she joined up with the team, and she had no regrets about doing so. She knew that Lily would have done the same, had she been given the chance. Thinking back to just a few days before, she remembered how her father had reacted when he'd seen her for the first time after she'd become a hybrid. Her father, James, hadn't recognize her at first. Once she revealed who she was and why she was there, James asked her what she'd been doing since they'd last seen each other. She told him she'd been staying with friends for most of the time, which wasn't exactly a lie, though she didn't say that she was part of Team Snagem.

She let him meet most of her team, leaving Sander in his Pokeball. She had no idea if her father knew anything about Shadow Pokemon, but if he didn't, he needed to know. She'd asked about it, and he said yes, he'd heard of them, but had never actually encountered one before. Honestly, he hoped he never would, but of course, not everyone got what they wanted. She knew her father worried about her, and she didn't tell him that she'd already come in contact with various Shadow Pokemon, not wanting him to worry any more than he already did. Instead, she told him how she'd managed to capture the rest of her team, including how she and Spooky had met. To her mild surprise, the Shuppet was oddly well-behaved while visiting with James, apparently sensing that he was someone that meant a lot to her.

After her visit, she'd gone to the cemetery to visit her mother and Lily's graves for a few minutes before returning to HQ. She knew she needed to get back and see what was going on, but the place had been mostly empty when she'd returned, so she'd gone to give her Pokemon some exercise and spend some time with them, especially Sander. She knew that positive emotions sometimes helped Pokemon that were infected with the Shadow virus, so she wanted to spend as much time as she could with him to speed up the purification process. Now, however, she wanted nothing more than to curl up and sleep, but something was keeping her awake. She had to wonder how her friend, Brian, was doing. He'd been Lily's best friend when they were younger, and her passing had hit him hard. She hadn't seen him since just after the funeral, and she wondered what he was doing now.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games