Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:35 pm
"I feel like there is no appreciation for my ability to inspire action rather than simply wait forever in contemplation of the whats and hows about everything." Reno indignantly shot back with, eyes locked onto Crystal as he turned away in a huff. As much as he was playing up the joyride across the multiverse stuff, he wasn't going to have Crystal disappear into a portal to another universe on him again after the circumstances that happened around that last time. But no need to worry anyone by stating that out loud. But he was still paying attention as he watched Crystal's holographic display, casually opening and closing his robot hand to let his own little display activate and deactivate. Wonder if there was a way to learn this galactic matter thing to improve the holograph display?

"Wait.....Sub and six Snagems are gone?" Reno said, hand already flipping up to pull up his SNAG display. Quickly navigating for the cameras, Reno would be thinking out loud. "Depending on sequence of events, we either have a runaway leader, unsanctioned mission, or group kidnapping Sub thinks he can stop on his own." Finally finding the last piece of footage that could be identified as containing Sub, Reno would add. "So our winner on the betting pool is...." And the footage would show a Gardevoir popping into the room, Sub being teleported away by said Gardevoir, and then it returning to occupy the room with a playful smile. This.....very much was not expected. ".....did anyone vote for Gardy kidnapping? Because apparently that's what happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:15 pm
Monique found herself teleported back to her room, sore and winded from the massive fight that had just taken place. A lot had happened down there, and very little of it was good.

Before collapsing on her bed, Monique made two notes for herself to read when she could get some energy.

Support Pokémon?

and, in much longer form,

Exposure to wormhole. Memories of a boom in Flower City. Puff of smoke. Hole in the Dome. Strange people. The beast. THE BEAST. Huge claws, giant mouth.

She needed to ask Crystal about that jumble when her body wasn't aching in ways that painfully reminded her she was a Zoroark.  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:11 pm
Claydol was kind enough to teleport each person to their personal quarters instead of dumping us all into the Main Lobby. That was nice, but it meant Keiko was there the second we arrived.

"Welcome back," she said happily, though I didn't answer her immediately. Letting Rala out of her ball, I adjusted her unconscious body on the bed to make sure she was comfortable. "Is she okay?" Keiko asked.

"I don't know. I can't feel her mind," I admitted. "I'm still moving, so she's not dead, but there's definitely something wrong." I explained, but I didn't believe it. I was just repeating what I'd heard. As I leaned back, I thought I saw movement, however slight. Reaching out for her again, I felt something on her neck. A pulse. Yes, that's what it had to be. I sighed in relief, feeling at least a little reassured.

Brunor exited his ball unbidden and stood opposite of me next to Rala, and said something in Pokespeak. Brunor's telepathy was nowhere near as strong as Rala's but I could usually sense his thoughts. The fact that I couldn't sense what he was trying to say sprung another worrying thought in my mind. I reached into my pocket for the Betyl Stone, and felt relieved when I grabbed it and it felt intact. I pulled it out to look at it, and it looked normal. When I tried to reach into it with my mind, however, I didn't feel anything.

Brunor gave the Betyl Stone a worried glance before I put it away. "The stone's fine," I assured him. "I'm going to try to get in touch with Maya, she's the only one I can think of that might know how to fix this.", I told Keiko.

"You don't think Doc Owl can do anything?" Keiko asked I looked at Keiko and froze. Was it just a physical malady? Was it something that could be fixed by a doctor? I ruled a Pokemon Center visit out as I figured this'd be beyond their ken, but was that hubris? Now that Keiko asked that question, I felt foolish for not thinking of Doc Owl first.

"Worth a shot," I nodded, letting Angeal out of his ball. "I've got a job for the two of you," I told them before I picked Rala up, putting my arms under her knees and shoulders. Brunor seemed a bit flustered from seeing that, but Angeal just shrugged. "Sure thing, boss," he said. He must have been able to sense that I wasn't asking him to battle. I turned to leave, but then looked back to Keiko. "I'll be back to spend time with Yuna once the good doctor kicks me out," I said, kissing her before the three of us left.

Once we went to where Sub and Clare were, I had Angeal carry Sub, as I was worried the warmth of his body would have an adverse effect on Clare, which left Brunor to carry the glass girl. We then headed to Doc Owl's office with our patients in tow. Once we got there, however, the door was closed and locked. Great. Was he out or something? Not sure what to do, the three of us wandered around. "Anybody seen Doc Owl?" I asked repeatedly, hoping somebody would know where he went.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:46 pm
Crystal's ears would perk up once Ter, his Pokémon, and their passengers showed up near the group. "Wait, huh? What in the Light happened? And why wouldn't Doc be in the Med Bay? At the very least, I'm surprised Orderly's not there." The hybrid's nails would glow pink as she slid off of her hardlight seat, destroying the floating chair with Psychic Fang. "In fact, tell me about it while we go down there." There were three of the people that had gone missing back, and two of them were unconscious. She wanted to know what happened, as well as make sure that Sub and Clare were going to be fine in the long run. Things were rubbing her the wrong way now, and if she had fur still, it would be raised on the back of her neck.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:41 pm
Freth could only stay silent as he listened to the Trio have at it about the possibility of all of them going to some sort of other reality. Really though, she was only half paying attention considering that she had a bunch of issues on her own. However what caught her full attention was when GRAY mentioned that a group could not be picked up on, which gave her a sense of dread...for all of five seconds.

The 'missing' group had returned almost on demand, as if the world was better with an X-Box Kinect. That said, everything was not good. Pokemon and Trainer alike was limping in for the most part, perhaps carried for that matter. Freth got curious herself, needing somewhat of a distraction from what had happened over the past several minutes in the hallway.

In the med lab, Doc Owl looked away from his notes and charts on his desk, astonished to see that it isn't the usual suspects flooding into in his lab. "Oh dear..." Doc said, getting up. "I really need to get that help. Orderly! He called out down the lab. The Machamp came barreling down the hall. "Are beds ready?"

"Machaa!"

"Good, take Sub down to 2." he said. The Machamp would take Sub off of Angeal's hands. He noticed that amongst the downed members, the unknown hybrid in Brunor's hands...she was going to be the most difficult to treat. He still couldn't figure out what in the world is she. "You, take her to the first room there." Doc then demanded Bruenor. There was a lot to manage suddenly. "I need to know what on earth happened. Why are they in this condition?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:50 pm
Hearing Doc Owl's voice, my Pokemon and I headed back to the medbay. Once Sub and Clare were taken off of Angeal and Brunor's hands, I stepped up to Doc Owl while holding Rala. When you get the chance, I could use your help. This one's alive, but she's something beyond fainted. I can't sense her mind at all," I told him. I'd pull out the Betyl Stone and prove my status as Channeler if he didn't pick up what I was trying to say right off the bat, but I didn't want to press him when he already had his hands full with Sub and Claire.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:51 pm
"-ay!... Please tell me Claydol isn't going to be infected too," Cera remarked, finding herself back in her room mid-sentence. "I shouldn't have let Starmie out. I should've... no, need to make sure everything's accounted for first." Barely managing to keep herself together, she wouldn't rest for a moment as she hurried out of her room.

Back in the hallway...

Reno Vantas

"That explains Sub, I guess, but what about the rest? Or did the camera decide to crap out after that?" Aden asked, having looked over at Reno's display to see the camera feed.

TerashiLeonGoken

Espeon_Commander

Blizzard120

As if the world wanted to have a laugh, he'd see Ter and his Pokemon with multiple passengers being carried along. Notably Sub and Clare among them, but he could also sense Cera's presence again, like she never left in the first place. "Yeah, can someone explain what the hell happened?" He asked alongside Crystal.

By the time he followed Crystal and others into the medlab, Cera would catch up to them, looking like she'd either seen a ghost she couldn't recognize or wanted to cry. Or both. Probably both. Either way, adrenaline and worry were the only walls keeping that dam at bay, let alone a pressing need to explain everything to Doc Owl.

"Gardy prank went wrong. Really, really wrong. She sent Sub to the labyrinth below HQ with Poe as a joke, and they were taking longer than expected to get back."

"Wait, you mean that weird place the Trick Master helped with to keep some weird beast from escaping?" Aden asked.

"Yeah. Just... let me finish. Gardy sent a bunch of us there after we picked up on things and once we got in, Sub was fighting some... thing. I don't know what to call it, it didn't look like any Pokemon I'd know of. Just that it was made of bricks and had a lot of Rock and Steel energy. Thing felt like another legendary with how much it had... never mind the other weird energy all over the place."

For a moment, it seemed like Cera had managed to regain some composure, but it didn't take a psychic to notice how uneasy she looked and sounded still. "We were able to start dealing with it together, but turns out our recent trip to Mauville had us dealing with Shadow Pokemon after all. The Starmie that Darts and I dealt with being one. I didn't notice it until it was too late and it doused the whole room in a Shadow Torrent. Everything went wrong from there. So many infections... got Poe with it too and made the Z-Move Sub used go haywire. Had to infect another of his just to escape it. We barely saved ourselves from a Hyper Beam after that and somehow, Claydol was able to get us out of the labyrinth. Don't worry, whatever that thing was seemed to go back into whatever brought it here in the first place, and I guess the beast that was supposed to be imprisoned there isn't an issue anymore because it went with that thing."

"...guess that explains the rest, but..." Aden didn't exactly like what he was hearing. "What do you mean, you didn't notice the Starmie was shadowfied? You can see their auras a mile away when the infection hits, long before you even feel anything else about them. And the thing you all were fighting, can you give any other details?"

"That's the thing, it. It didn't have one. I finally noticed the energy as it attacked. And past the stuff I just said... I guess it was like a walking tower? Made this really weird cry and roar too that sounded just as out of place as it looked."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:59 pm
Darksol88

Crystal’s ears drooped slightly as she listened to Cera’s explanation of what happened, pinching the bridge of her nose. So now there were undetectable Shadow Pokémon as well, and to add a Cheri Berry on top, it sounded like there was yet another Ultra Beast, though she wanted to make sure of that before filing it under that label. Once again, a bubble of intergalactic space dust material would form between her hands, smooshing it and reforming it to look like the silhouette of a tower of bricks with legs, a single star in each brick blinking randomly to represent eyes. “Don’t tell me that it looked kind of like this?” With Cera’s description, she was almost certain this was the creature, but she could vainly hope.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:49 am
Espeon_Commander

Cera remarked, giving a tepid nod. "Except that one probably doesn't have the labyrinth's Minotaur inside it."

"The hell is that?" Aden asked almost immediately, seeing the silhouette that was formed and not recognizing it in the slightest. "Don't tell me that's one of those beast things you remarked about earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:26 am
Freth would end up walking in to find out what was going on, listening in the commotion between Doc and those who were trying to explain what in the world went on out in the world. As Crystal started to show the image of the possible unknown assailant as to what contributed to the problems Doc Owl would have to face, Freth stared at it with a bit of confusion.

"Of course she'd know what possibly could attack them by that description. Even I could have figured it out."
the hunter spoke up in the reaches of Freth's mind. "What's concerning is that an Ultra Beast found their way here." Something rung familiar with what she just said, staring on confusion. Freth started to recall the dream she had a while back, the gigantic creature...but it wasn't...this thing. She shook her head of the thought quickly.

"Perhaps something to blame on you, too." Freth silently said, trying not to interrupt the conversation between the group before her. "You might have lead this thing back to our world."

"Just as easily, it could have been your Solgaleo friend here, as well, using that logic. But rather if we had or hadn't is irrelevant. The concerning part is that it found its way here, which mean there will be others."

"So what is this thing?" she then quietly asked.

"U.B. Assembly, otherwise known as Stakataka." the hunter replied. "Its a being composed of no less than 150 lifeforms. Think Dugtrio or Magneton...if they were made up of 150 or more of their smaller evolved species. Not usually a dangerous sort unless provoked...which by the way this looked, it certainly was."

"How did one...Ultra Beast cause this kind of damage?" Freth asked, continuing to stay silent as she could.

"Ignoring what they said about their own screw ups, that's the thing you don't realize about what is out there." the hunter replied. "Ultra Beasts are powerful creatures, think maybe middle to upper power level Legendary Pokemon in this reality. The ones that have some real power behind them. Worse, they do have a home, worlds where they are common as Pidgey and Rattata on Route 1 in Kanto. If they find their way into realities like these, it could cause some absurd amounts of damage. Its what the Ultra Recon Squad also tends to try to stop. I had to stop a couple myself on occasion."

Freth couldn't help but to once again think back to the premonition she had before becoming the Galarian Articuno hybrid, the creature that showed up. She could swear the hunter mentioned the name of that ginormous creature in that vision as well, but it was escaping her for the time being. "What's wrong with you; you're oddly distracted." the hunter then said.

"Nothing. It's...a bit overwhelming." Freth then would say.

"I'm sure it is; I'm also sure you're lying to me." the hunter snapped. Freth growled in irritation.

Meanwhile, Doc Owl was trying to get the explanations from the members. Cera ended up having to explain what happened, giving the best explanation as to what transpired compared to anyone else that was capable. Furthermore, there was a near super-spreader event from the Starmie, which didn't bode well. "Did that Gardevoir get caught up in the Starmie's attack?" Doc Owl asked. "Was she ever a Shadow Pokemon, were vaccinations done for her?" He had to know now, because this affects if he could use the assistance of Orderly in the med lab for a while, which he would have preferred. "For that matter, how many more Pokemon got caught up in this; presumably this...unknown Pokemon. Where is this thing too, for that matter?" Doc asked. There were still too many questions for this that needed answered.

Weirder still, speaking of the Gardevoir, he could sense a energy pressure about the Gardevoir, but it was dangerously low. As in near death low. Taking a hyper beam attack to get in this state? Not likely. Damage, sure, but nothing this extreme unless she was deliberately focused on and attacked a grand multitude of times, well beyond she was out of the fight, which if that was the case, why wasn't she recalled? Then again, this could have been Doc not able to assess the kind of power this unknown Pokemon could have. Though just as concerning, this Pokemon was a channeler partner, and he's stating he can't read her at all. However, the ways of a channeler were beyond him. Channelers are a new thing, virtually the ways of the arcane to a man of medical science. There wasn't enough information at all for him to get some idea as to start making a diagnosis. "What happened?" the Doc then spoke. "I need to know everything."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:20 am
I sighed as I readied myself to explain. What Rala did seemed reasonable at the time, but of course now that I'm out of the heat of battle I know I shouldn't have let her go that far. "She tried to eat its Hyper Beam by creating a black hole. I thought she could handle it at the time, so I didn't stop her. I should have tried to sense how much energy it was putting into that move," I explained. Making excuses felt wrong, but for some reason, I felt compelled to explain why I didn't think to stop her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:31 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I sighed as I readied myself to explain. What Rala did seemed reasonable at the time, but of course now that I'm out of the heat of battle I know I shouldn't have let her go that far. "She tried to eat its Hyper Beam by creating a black hole. I thought she could handle it at the time, so I didn't stop her. I should have tried to sense how much energy it was putting into that move," I explained. Making excuses felt wrong, but for some reason, I felt compelled to explain why I didn't think to stop her.

"A black hole!?" Doc Owl spoke up, stunned. It started to click what exactly what happened now. "HOO! You fool! No wonder this Gardevoir is in the shape that it is in! Or anyone else brought in here! You actually got her to put her power to the very limits, didn't you? Just to protect you! And in doing so you put everyone else in jeopardy with such a reckless stunt!" Doc Owl had to take off his glasses, cleaning it for a couple of seconds, practically scrubbing the lenses with his shirt-tail in sheer frustration. He had complaints about a few members in Snagem for reckless endeavors, but at the very least they had the decency to put themselves instead of their Pokemon on the forefront of it. And that's not even getting into the actual underlying problem with the Gardevoir itself. "Take her to room four." he said, considerably calmer, though tranquil fury was present. "I can probably bring her back from the brink with time, but even if she regains consciousness, there's no telling if she's going to be capable of doing anything from there on. That kind of power to be conjured up on ones own without any aid doesn't come without repercussions long term."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:42 am
I very much wanted to explain that she was trying to protect everyone, not just me. But I suppressed the urge. Arguing wouldn't solve anything. I kept my mouth shut and put Rala where the doctor wanted her. Once I'd placed her down on a bed, I left the med bay entirely, and waited out in the hall. I was working pretty hard to hold my emotions in, so going back to Keiko right now wasn't an option. After a bit though, I still felt like I was in the way, so I made my way to the main lobby.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:41 am
After several hours of sleeping off some of the worst soreness, Monique stirred out of bed. If she didn't feel like her entire stay in 2022 was already a dream, that encounter with the beast definitely would have.

She threw on an outfit and tried to put herself back together, looking for Crystal and clutching the notes she had made before her nap.

Someone had to know what this meant. And who better than someone who seemed incredibly in tune with the multiverse?  

MoniqueBrie

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:49 am
Crystal stared at the image of Stakataka when Cera affirmed what it was, letting out a large sigh. There would be a very brief glance over to Freth before slapping her hands together, dissipating the creation, following that up by grabbing Cera and hugging her. “I’m sorry, Cera. I should have sensed it sooner. Tried to help you all sooner. I’m sorry.” She honestly felt like that, too. Between all of the incidents with Ultra Space happening around HQ, it was honestly concerning. Two proper Fallers, Monique and Clare, an Ultra Space traveler in herself, and a potential fourth adding to the mix if Freth’s mind partner counted, there was a lot of energy for Ultra Beasts to look for here. Which, in turn, would also make it easier for this place to be found by anyone that could detect that kind of energy and endanger the team. Yeah, saying she was sorry was probably the least she could say, with a wondering in the back of her head about how much she was unwittingly responsible for this.

“And yes Aden, that is,” she sighed, finally turning her attention to Aden. “It’s called a Stakataka, and it’s one of many. Almost all of the Ultra Beasts are pretty powerful in their own right as well, around a legendary class.” No point in going as in depth as the bounty hunter had with Freth, at least at current. Didn’t find it necessary at this point in time. “And this isn’t the biggest thing we’d have to worry about in there. Ironically, that would be the thing Cera transformed into during the tournament against that gigantic Kingler. Which,” she paused momentarily, looking back down to Cera, “I am still legitimately wondering how in the Light you managed to transform into an Ultra Beast, much less that particular one, when I don’t think Snagem had encountered any at that point. It wasn’t perfect by any means, but seeing that still took me aback.” She sighed again, ears drooping. “Either way, though-”

The lioness’s attention would cut from Cera and Aden when Monique showed up, looking tired and clutching some paper. “Hey Monique. How’re you doing? What do you have there?”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games