Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:55 pm
"What brought me back? I was allowed and lead back." She said. "There are quite a few like myself who have been asked to work for these people. People with various different talents and backgrounds from various other realities, all in order to quash threats to others. Hm, sounds vaguely familar, doesn't it?"

"I swear to God, if you make another comparison to-" Freth chimed in.

"My employers know this isn't an occupation that I want to just do for the rest of my massive lifetime, I'd want to quit sometime, and taking Blizzard out is just kind of making a future investment in myself, for a lack of a better phrase. Can't go home when there's not a home to go back to, after all."
the hunter then added in. "What I'd do from there? I don't know. Take up a hobby, I guess. Maybe run a yoga studio. They make quite a bit, don't they?"

"Oh you're hilarious." Freth chimed in rather sarcastically.

"I am really starting to get irritated only getting one side of this, for real." I spoke up.

"Can't necessarily be helped, Blizzard. She's just toying with us now. I don't think she has any intentions on telling us anything else super relevant." Freth said. "For that matter, as for how like any one of them making themselves known? This harpy paid a visit to the Mahogany Gym and did a number to Pryce then came here. I'd guess if they figure their chances good, they'd might pay a visit here. Probably be a bit discreet about it. Nothing is off limits, especially if they can get in and out without issue."

"Hm. Maybe."
The bounty hunter retorted. Almost as if she could possibly welcome it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:12 pm
Lykas and Odd arrived back at HQ for the first time in nearly a week and half, looking a bit ragged, Odd having dark bags under his eyes. "Almost two weeks of constant searching and nothing..." He groaned.

"It sounds like they're not from the area. Granted Monique and that Clare girl seem to be from entirely different universes than this one... it's possible they could even be from another world." Lykas pointed out. "Especially with that weird Pokemon you said they had with them."

"Don't remind me... The energy they gave off was so weird... it reminded me so much of Dull. It... it scared me, honestly. Terrified, really." Odd replied, yawning. The channeler's eyes widened for a brief moment at that point. "Does something feel off?" He asked. "I can't tell what it is but... it's like there's someone here that shouldn't be... Not really a soul but something like it?"

Lykas paused for a moment, trying to focus on his own spiritual senses. "I don't feel it. You're probably just tired. You haven't slept in two days, after all." He finally stated, after a long few moments. "Let's go get some sleep and then we can investigate more. I'm sure whatever you're picking up on isn't going to end the world in just a few hours." Odd nodded and the pair headed off toward their room.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:07 pm
Darksol88
Reno Vantas
Blizzard120

If anyone could barge into her mind right now, they would here words that did not sound like they should have been coming out of Crystal’s mouth. Maybe not the Ultra Council themselves, but close enough to them that the differences didn’t matter to her. They now had eyes on this reality, and that made her rather uncomfortable. “They’re not, Aden. They’re really not,” she replied to the younger hybrid first, closing her eyes for a moment. With a small sigh and reaching out behind her, Crystal created a small light platform, large enough for her to sit on, to which she did exactly that. Once more, she crossed her arms, as well as her legs this time, her attention now on the ground.

“I used to. When there’s a new traveller in Ultra Space, especially one that can enter and exit on… mostly her own terms, maybe not too terribly fast, that tends to garner notice. I was offered a spot, and my naive hide joined them, hoping to use them to gain information on finding my home reality. Once I learned, and honestly, comprehended what they were doing, I… I might not have had a graceful parting from them. I don’t like the idea of interfering in a reality to make it work the way one person, or a group of people, thinks it should. Especially when it comes to a world ending event. Everything has to come to an end at some point, and as harsh as it is, some end sooner than others. How do you know what ramifications changing something in a reality will have, either on that reality or the greater weave of realities? What if extending a reality’s life cycle throws something else out of whack? And honestly, at the end of it all, why should any living being be able to push their own designs, even if they’re made with the best of intentions, onto another reality that they’ve not spent almost any time in?”

Crystal coughed, clearing her throat as she realised she went on a bit of a rant. “Right. Anyways… After I parted ways with them, I didn’t actively pursue them, either, just focused on what I was doing. If I did encounter one of their bounty hunters, I did tend to get into a scrap with them. Just tried to interfere with what they were doing, hopefully in a way to get them to leave. There’s how I’ve been involved with them.” She rubbed her face, grumbling. At this point, she was trying to figure out what the next step was going to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:08 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

Blizzard120

"I mean, I'd be more surprised if we were the only sort of team or group or whatever like that," Aden remarked, his focus letting him at least listen to the hunter's remarks. "And er, sorry, Blizz. I'm not sure if even Cera could manage to broadcast what she's saying. Though, speaking of, if I can ask." He'd look at Freth, though in a way, one might argue he wasn't.

"Do you have a name you're willing to disclose? I understand the line of work a bit thanks to my dad, so if you can't or won't, that's fine. But simply calling you the hunter is a little awkward."

He'd listen to Crystal's remarks afterward, grimacing a bit at the realization that there was, in fact, some history here. "Somehow I get the feeling we're running into them one way or another and it's not going to be pleasant... I get it, though. The times I've had to deal with, erm, time in some fashion aren't exactly out of recreation or personal reasons. I guess you could maybe argue one time. Still, I can understand preferring to observe."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:32 pm
Reno would be busy writing down as much of the information as he could piece together from this discussion down, notes ranging wildly from potential speculations as to how to quickly identify any agents of this agency from oddities within their detectable thoughts, potential meanings as to what this information meant for the universal constants thing, how precisely this Ultra Council monitored realities, and the occasional stray thought about what other potential realities could have made their own people and stuff into. Suddenly looking up as he realized that he had just been writing for the last few minutes, he would glance between the gathered people. Might as well add a question himself. "Assuming that another agent or what have you is coming, what exactly would be the signs for their arrival or possible signs of a person being one of these agents? Assuming, of course, you want to divulge that sort of stuff. Don't see any reason why you wouldn't, seeing as your freelancer who will be recognized as deceased by that organization barring some unlikely circumstances and this Ultra Council recognizing those long odds as rightfully occurring to you and not just simply being a bizarre coincidence of an almost parallel universe. Assuming universes can run that parallel."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:42 pm
"If I can interrupt whatever you spoon benders are gabbing about on the private line I would like to address something very important, that is the safety of our headquarters. From the sound of what I have been informed on you can't escape Freth's body, or take it over, so you have an interest in keeping her safe least you die along with her. You may not like your current situation but it's something you must make do with, unless you're suicidal that is. To that end we'd need to secure ourselves and our headquarters, for Freth's sake. I don't suppose our mind squatting friend would provide any useful information on preventing uninvited inter-dimensional guests, like say ones like herself or that strange clown alien that brought Monique and Clare with it, would they? GRAY asked, though he was almost certain he would not receive anything useful but part of his programming demanded he ask.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:31 pm
There would be a bit of a silence coming from the one who resided in Freth's head; a rather unusual one that Freth would pick up on. "Hello?" Freth then said. "They're asking you things still."

"Yes, yes, I know. I think though this game of twenty questions is over, however."

"Bullcrap!" Freth said.

"As your computer friend so deduced, I do need you in one piece because that just puts me in jepoardy. That said, the sentiment goes both ways with you. Its not like you can do anything to me since by what I can tell, no one here is capable of doing anything. It'd be a no different scenario than if you were to let your own Pokemon try."

There had to be more to this situation than what she was letting on, Freth thought. "What?" I would then speak up.

"She's not saying anything else; she's toying with us now. She knows something, and she's not letting us in on it. I think she has other ideas." Freth said.

I had to take a few breaths; trying to not lose what little cool I had right now. "Then yes, we need to start making plans. Now. Assuming that there are in fact others in this world now, who knows how long they had to start investigating what they are here for."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:33 pm
SubonicXP

"...huh. Wonder if GRAY talks to Claydol like that," Aden quipped, putting a hand behind his head. "Not too often you hear the modern slur for psychics out loud. Still, to the point..."

Blizzard120

Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

"Freth's got the right of it. She's refusing to answer any other questions, but eh. We've got time. Not totally sure how you plan against someone from another world, though... unless you've got some insight?" He asked afterward, looking to Crystal. Between the two, he figured there was a better chance at an answer. And potentially, he hoped, information that GRAY could use courtesy of a few bent spoons.

"Also, Reno, assuming you're writing all this down, mind sending that into the SNAG network later? It'd be good to have for reference, I think."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:58 am
Darksol88
Reno Vantas
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Crystal sighed, shaking her head. Of course she was going to keep quiet. At the very least, she wasn’t going to work with the group, and at worst, she was probably hoping for something to happen when they arrived that could allow her to regain control. Either way, it made sense for the bounty hunter to keep quiet now. The slur GRAY called them all rolled off of her like water off of Politoad’s back, mostly because she was still wrapped up in her own thoughts. What if?...

“Hm?” Aden all but calling her out and bringing his attention to her broke her out of her reverie, blinking rapidly. “Right, reality hopping visitors. Well, my first thought goes to Aun-” She cleared her throat at her slip up, with a slight shake of the head before continuing. “My first thought comes to Professor Burnet and her research on other dimensions. Depending on how far her research has come along here, she might have a system that alerts her when Ultra Wormholes open anywhere in the world, and that can be a warning system for us if we can integrate it into GRAY’s programming and reach… I guess, if that’s the right terminology. One would think I know my words better after being alive this long. Anyways.” Crystal gave another sigh, shrugging. “I know more about the travelling than the preparing for travellers myself. I could list off potential Ultra Beasts and their typings, but that’s about it, otherwise. The only other things I have are…. Light blind me and burn me to slag.” She half expected to have Reno and Aden look at her expectantly once she mentioned them again. “My journals,” she sighed, pinching the glass that made up the bridge of her nose. “Your bounty hunter companion might not be a scribe, but one might consider me one. I kept fairly detailed notes on the realities I’ve been to, akin to the notes I’ve kept on ruins prior to becoming an intergalactic space cat woman thing. Except I started making those to keep my memories from mixing and misremembering things from each different reality we’ve been to. Very doubtful that we've been to any of the same realities, but it's something. I was hoping that getting them would only be a matter of preference, not of potential security, though,” she groaned, rubbing her face now. Almost certainly, she was going to have travelling companions now. And they had an excuse, too… Crap.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:39 pm
The notation of the informtaion from their guest and the theorizing that was additionally happening would come to a screeching halt, Reno's mind having changed focus to the haughty, almost overconfident attempt at dissuasion that the hunter was employing. No, not overconfident. Already anticipating a Psychic she thought was stronger. So why bother telling the Snagems anything more than what she could to make them as scared as possible of her employers. Well then. It would appear that she was better connected, more important, or had someone who would be interested enough to come in pursuit of her. "You're right, miss hunter. None of us want to do anything to you currently. It's the one advantage you're benign state offers us. The time to precisely determine how to most painlessly excise you. Or we wait for whatever Psychic you think is coming to your aid to do so before we take care of them as an issue. So many interesting options." Reno calmly stated, his expression and stance having slowly shifted away from the manic energy he tended to embody to what would be a noteworthy stillness as he turned to meet Freth's eye.

Giving a little bounce as shifted back towards Crystal and Aden, he would return to their conversation like it was simply the natural thing. "Already uploaded the notes on the conversation onto the network. Kept my more oddball theories off there but I still got those written down if you wanna see."

Wheeling his vision over to Crystal, Reno would only just smugly smirk as he heard the magical words that meant they were going on an interdimensional roadtrip. "I'll start packing for our trip. I'm sure we'll be gone a while and I'd hate to have forgotten some supplies."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:13 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

"Awesome. Though now I fear what those theories are," Aden replied, though he did have a few reservations about immediately considering excising the hunter from Freth. If there was one thing he picked up on from the brief conversation, it's that whatever 'hostility' existed felt a little like someone putting on a face for their day job. Something to make it things a bit easier; at this point, there was no more reason for the team to try to do anything to the hunter- assuming they could in the first place- than there probably was for her to do anything to them. For now.

Hearing Crystal's remark and disdain, he wouldn't give much of a glance at all. "Look, dangerous as it all sounds, if you'd really rather not run the risk, then I won't go. Though it seems like Reno's thrown that choice out the window and that still leaves the issue of pinpointing the journals regardless."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:48 pm
"Trip?" Freth asked.

"Journals?" I would then speak up.

"Are they...actually planning on hopping to new worlds? And I suppose they're going to use whatever capabilities she has?"
the hunter spoke up, referring to Sundaria. "I thought the idea was not to bring attention to yourselves more than what has already happened. You people are insane. Of course that is provided that any one of you makes the trip and don't get lost in the space wilds."

"Woah-woah-woah, wait what!?" Freth spoke up. "Is that true?"

"What?" I then spoke up, still confused.

"She's suggesting they're going reality hopping." Freth then said.

".........." I stood there, staring at the three before me for at least a good ten seconds or so. "Okay, yep. I am...SO done with today..." I said, stomping off back to the kitchen.

"Blizzar-" Freth would start to speak up, but I would quickly stop, turning around facing her.

"Don't." I said. "Just. Don't." With Freth realizing that she wasn't really out of the proverbial fire yet, I once again started to march back for the kitchen once again, leaving behind Freth in the hall with the rest.

Freth stood there, lamenting quite a bit just then, frustrated for that matter. "This is all your blasted fault." Freth growled out silently.

"You're the one who stopped me from finishing what I came to do and you've set this world on the fast track to icy destruction. I'd say this is more your fault."

"You invaded our lives for your selfish agenda." she snapped back.

"It was a bit selfish, sure, but that wouldn't have compared to what would have been lost in turn. Though, your friends there are seemingly trying to hasten their demise for some reason; don't understand why there, but not any of my business there. Not any more, at least."
the hunter stated.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:59 pm
"Reality hopping?" GRAY repeated, the concern in his digital voice notable. "Is that really wise? And is that something you're actually capable of performing at will now, Crystal?" GRAY asked, both equally parts perturbed and intrigued over what their plans meant. On one hand travel between realities at a time when some sort of inter-dimensional organization might be looking for their bounty hunter seemed like a bad idea, possibly drawing attention to themselves, however on the other hand it presented a multitude of opportunities. Perhaps it GRAY could learn more about this he could come up with a defense against their would be enemies.

"I think we should inform Sub on all this newfound information and possible inter-dimensional travel. I'll ping his SNAG now." GRAY said before going silent for a good minute. When he spoke again his tone was different, as different as an AI's synthetic voice could be. "I cannot locate Sub's SNAG. My cameras don't see him anywhere in HQ as well. Furthermore there are other SNAG signals missing and I do not see them on my cameras as well, those being Terashi, Cera, Monique, Deo, Veronica, and Clare." He informed the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:08 pm
Darksol88
Reno Vantas
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Crystal looked at Reno, about to open her mouth before she caught the hunter chiming up again, going from almost indignant to annoyed and exasperated. Her gaze turned to Aden for a moment before GRAY now chirped up, with the lioness now looking tired once again. “Light, I feel like I’m getting too old for this sort of thing. I know of some that would yell at me for that, but we’ve lived longer than we ever thought possible,” she muttered under her breath, flopping back and hanging upside down for a moment before pulling herself back up. “Okay, one bit at a time. Reno, thanks. I appreciate you mentioning a trip during another heavy drop. As well as not even asking about going, just assuming. Thanks.” The sarcasm dripped from her words as she uttered them, ears laid back extremely flat on her head, at least until she turned to Aden. “He’s like a Venomoth to bright light. I’ll need help reining him in somehow.” She then took a deep breath, looking at Freth once more.

“Considering she hasn’t mentioned what I am to the rest of the psychic group, but she clearly knows what in Light’s creation I am, let me explain to everyone still in the room. I. Am a Solgaleo hybrid. They’re mentioned a decent bit in the mythos of Alola as the ‘beast that devours the sun,’ or as an emissary of the sun, depending on the stories.” She created a bubble of galactic looking matter right next to her hand, before popping it and gathering the dust and debris from it, forming it in her hands to look like a silhouette of the actual lion Solgaleo. “They have a counterpoint known as Lunala, which looks like a celestial bat, and both species begin at a Pokémon called Cosmog, with a sort of cocoon phase, if you will, known as Cosmoem.” Each time she mentioned a new Pokémon, she smooshed the silhouette together like child’s clay, reforming it to the new creature. “Everyone in this family has the ability to open Ultra Wormholes, though Solgaleo and Lunala have the best ability to control them. I’ve been trying to work on opening a new one faster and faster that I can control without relying on the Altar of the Sunne or Moone to stabilize it more, but then I finally came home sooner than I expected. So, yes GRAY, I kind of can, but it works better under certain conditions currently,” she replied to the AI, turning her head up for a moment. “And I wasn’t planning on going out so soon. I was just talking with them outside about this sort of thing, after making a joke about… Anyways.” She shook her head. “I’m not even sure I’d be able to control it very well so soon after arriving, and I’m still quite hesitant about bringing others. Reno’s just going to be as muleheaded as a Mudbray about going, I have no hopes at this point of dissuading him.

“Finally… GRAY?” She looked back up once more, blinking. “What in the Light do you mean you can’t find any of their SNAG signals? Where were they and what was going on right before they disappeared?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:08 pm
Blizzard120

SubonicXP

Espeon_Commander

"No, if anything, it's kinda mine and Reno's," Aden spoke up, finding himself focusing again to resume discerning what the hunter was saying. "Crystal and both of us were talking a bit before the intruder alert, and I though whatever info Crystal had in any journals she left behind could be useful info for us down the line. You know, in case anything weird happens, because it's us and weird stuff happening's never been an if deal."

"Truthfully, Crystal's the only one that could maybe do it safely as we are, so honestly it's probably better if Reno and I butt out like we really should... I'm sorry, what?" He'd pause a bit at Crystal's explanation, realizing just how little he knew about this subject again. But it made sense, he doubted anyone else knew more than myths at best and knowing this was good regardless.

"Yeah, I think I'm looking up Alolan myths sometime now... anyways, hunter? Since I don't have anything better to call you and I don't see a reason to be hostile towards you? I know a few ways around time, kinda. If what you're saying is true, I want to see it myself because so far, I haven't. And before it's asked, no, I don't plan on trying that anytime soon either."

Aden gave off a sigh, taking out a strange flute from his vest. "Usually, I need a little help to pull it off beyond maybe minutes at a time, hours if I'm doing good, and if I'm being honest, I haven't done that much since playing hero against a 3,000-plus year-old weapon being leveled on like half the team and somehow not getting vaporized with them in error. Much as I'm sure Celebi and probably Dialga wish I could, I haven't been able to replicate anything like that since."

As he put the flute back away, he'd hear GRAY sounding... concerned? That was possible? "To be fair, it would be good to have more knowing this stuff, but what do you mean you can't locate him? Or any of those others? I know there's a couple of names I don't recognize yet, but that's... weird. Several wouldn't just be up and turning their SNAGs off or anything like that, and I can usually sense Cera without really trying. Sibling bond of sorts or something, I guess. That stopped maybe a bit before the intruder alert, but I thought that was just out of panic."

Despite this, he'd try to ping them too, namely Sub and Cera. But he'd have the same results that GRAY did. "...what Crystal said. There's gotta be something on the cameras beforehand. Freth, you haven't heard from the others recently, have you?" By now, whatever calm Aden managed earlier had faded, for good reason.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games