Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Pewter City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

My name is Misa Shusona.....

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Wild Pokémon Seen {Kanto}➸ 151/34
Caught Pokémon {Kanto}➸ 151/26
Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/355
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/161
OOB➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

”Butterfree, show me your strength.”
“Butterfree!” The butterfly Pokemon flew over towards the monkey Pokemon. The Bug-type caught the attention of not only the Mankey but the people of the library. When they saw that someone was finally going to deal with the annoying Pokemon they finally quieted down. Many resumed their reading while some awaited the Pokemon Battle.
Lv. 23 Butterfree vs. Lv. 7 Mankey
Butterfree used Psybeam (-130)
Mankey Fainted
Butterfree gained 5 Exp

The Wild Mankey ran away and in its place was an Everstone. Misa was quick to pocket the item while someone patted her back.
“Thank you, please, keep that book there as thanks. And if you are looking for a Jigglypuff then please try finding a Black Flute in Diglett’s Cave. If you find it then please come back to Cerulean City and play it, Jigglypuff will definitely come.” Whoever had said this to her was unknown to Misa but she eagerly made her way to Diglett’s Cave.
{Exit to Diglett’s Cave}
(10/10=Everstone}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Ivysaur
User ImageUser Image
Ability:Overgrow▹When the Pokemon's HP is less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining its Grass-type moves increase by 1.5x
HP:270/270
Exp:36/37
Friendship Points:10/10-10/10-3/10
Personality:Sassy
Item Held:User Image Miracle Seed {Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage}
Moves:Sleep Powder▹Sleep Powder: Puts target to sleep, however, if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

Take Down▹-90: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Razor Leaf▹-55 {1/10 chance to critically hit}
Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Nidoran♀
User Image
Ability:Poison Point▹The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
HP:60/60
Exp:11/15
Friendship:0/10
Personality: Gentle
Moves:Growl▹Lower targets physical attack one stage
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Butterfree
User ImageUser Image
Ability:Compound Eyes▹This pokemon's accuracy cannot be lowered
HP:230/230
Exp:15/36
Friendship Points:10/10-4/10
Personality:Serious
Item Held:User Image Silver Powder {Bug type attacks do x1.2 damage}
Moves:Psybeam▹-65 {4/10 Chance to cause confusion}
Gust▹-40 {hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage}
Silver Wind▹-60 {3/10 Chance of raising all of the user's stats one stage}
Sleep Powder▹Puts target to sleep, however, if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Sandshrew
User Image
Ability:Sand Veil▹Raises the Pokémon's evasion during a sandstorm by one stage
HP:80/80
Exp:16/16
Personality:Gentle
Moves:Scratch▹-40
Defense Curl▹Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Rollout▹Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Poison Sting▹-15 {7/10 Chance to Poison}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Growlithe
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire▹This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
HP:210/210
Exp:9/31
Friendship Points:10/10-2/10
Personality: Quirky
Moves:Flame Wheel▹-60 {4/10 Chance to burn target}
Bite▹-60 {4/10 Chance to Flinch target}
Fire Fang▹-65 {3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target}
Reversal▹The lower the user's HP, the higher the damage

71% - 100% HP remaining: 20 damage
36% - 70% HP remaining: 40 damage
21% - 35% HP remaining: 80 damage
11% - 20% HP remaining: 100 damage
5% - 10% HP remaining: 150 damage
0% - 4% HP remaining: 200 damage

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Geodude
User ImageUser Image
Ability:Sturdy▹Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
HP:180/180
Exp:11/23
Personality:Bold
Item HeldUser Image Soft Sand {Ground type attacks do x1.2 damage}
Moves:Rock Throw▹-50
Defense Curl▹Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Magnitude▹Generate a number between 4 and 10, the number generated determines strength of magnitude and damage dealt; Deals double damage to digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect:

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

Smack Down▹-50 {Makes flying-type pokemon vulnerable to ground-type moves. Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage}

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex13 {Rare Candy}
User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Image x1 {Crystal Shard}
User Imagex5 {Big Mushroom}
User Imagex3 {Heart Scale}
User Image x1 {Sweet Incense}
User Imagex6 {Moon Stone}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex1 Battle Recorder {Used to customize NPC Teams with any combination of pokemon. Note: Can be used for 5 NPC battles, still costs 15 posts per NPC encounter} 4 Uses Left
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex2 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone
User Imagex1 Thunderstone

Berries

User Imagex5 {Sitrus Berries}

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

User ImageTM 2 {Dragon Claw}x1
User ImageTM 22 {Solarbeam}x1
User ImageTM 25 {Thunder}x1
User ImageTM 39 {Rock Tomb}x1
User ImageTM 53 {Energy Ball}x1

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex1 {Great Ball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 3/3 || Wild Pokemon: 36/3 || NPC Battle: 22/15 || Item Bump: 9/10 Heart Scale || Need to Claim: 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, Heat Rock (30 Posts)

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Bulbasaur
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 9
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 90/90HP | Status: None | 10/19 EXP | Next Move: Level 13 - Sleep Powder, Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 16

xxN A M E: Lavender - Gastly
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 70/70HP | Status: None | 8/17 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

xxN A M E: Flasora - Roselia
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 140/140HP | Status: None | 8/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Nightshade - Houndoom
L E V E L: 12
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 120/120HP | Status: None | 8/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Hemlock - Toxicroak
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 6/18 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

xxN A M E: Iris - Chima
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Immunity - This Pokémon cannot be Poisoned
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Arum - Chikorita
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Salem - Meowth
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Careful
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Jasmine - Scolipede
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

TM Case
User Image

TM 52 Focus Blast (For Hyacinth)

User Image

Azalea grinned and made herself comfortable as Emmet began to recite the alphabet backward, thoroughly entertained. "Yes." Azalea said contently when asked if his demonstration would suffice. With their sarcastic banter settled, they moved on to more interesting things, like comparing notes about poison type pokemon. Though, when Azalea suggested that she had dissected a toxicroak's poison throat sack, Emmet seemed to have her sense of morbid fascination as he suggested that some information was worth the mess. "Naturally. There's a lot of information in the world that wouldn't be available if people were too afraid to get their hands dirty." Azalea mused. "Thankfully, I am not one of those squeamish people." She watched Emmet curiously as he looked to Grayson, seeming to check on him. She hadn't really concerned herself with the fact that dissection wasn't an appropriate topic of conversation because she didn't really care. She would talk about whatever she wanted.

She looked thoughtful again as Emmet asked if there were other pokemon she had put under the knife. "Sure. Plenty." She admitted without remorse. "It was necessary for the purpose of research." She shrugged. "I'm more of a botanist than a biologist, but I'll study reptilian and mammalian pokemon if they're poisonous." She explained. She was somewhat surprised he was interested. Not many would inquire more information about how many pokemon she had cut open. She was certain many would look down upon the practice. Emmet was certainly an interesting character. "What about you? Do you just appreciate poison types, or do you actually study them?" She asked curious.

User Image

KipsterHipster

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Wild Pokémon Seen {Kanto}➸ 151/36
Caught Pokémon {Kanto}➸ 151/28
Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/376
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/172
OOB➸

Upon returning to Pewter City Misa got right to using the Black Flute. She wanted to try out the device to see how it would really work. Plus, she was curious as how the instrument would sound like. Misa never played a flute before and she didn’t know if she would be able to use it. When the object was in light the Black Flute really was jet black. It was a miracle she was able to find it at all. Plus, what was this sort of object doing in the Diglett’s Cave? Were Digletts and Dugtrios digging these up from the underground? Eh, it was a nice thought to have while she examined the device.

{1/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Ability:Overgrow▹When the Pokemon's HP is less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining its Grass-type moves increase by 1.5x
HP:290/290
Exp:7/39
Moves:Sleep Powder▹Sleep Powder: Puts target to sleep, however, if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Poison Point▹The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Exp:1/17
Scratch▹-40
Leer▹Lower targets physical defense one stage

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
HP:240/240
Exp:36/36
Gust▹-40 {hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage}
Sleep Powder▹Puts target to sleep, however, if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image
User Image
User Image
HP:90/90
Exp:4/18
Rollout▹Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire▹This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
HP:210/210
Exp:30/31
Fire Fang▹-65 {3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target}

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Ability:Sturdy▹Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
HP:190/190
Exp:9/24
Magnitude▹Generate a number between 4 and 10, the number generated determines strength of magnitude and damage dealt; Deals double damage to digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect:

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

Smack Down▹-50 {Makes flying-type pokemon vulnerable to ground-type moves. Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage}

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex1 Battle Recorder {Used to customize NPC Teams with any combination of pokemon. Note: Can be used for 5 NPC battles, still costs 15 posts per NPC encounter} 4 Uses Left
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex2 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/377
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/173
OOB➸

Was there an instruction manual for this thing? Was there a possibility that she would use it incorrectly? Misa began to worry about the small details now that the flute was in her possession. The teen wanted to be absolutely sure that there would be no way that she would mess this up. If she messed this up then it meant she would have to go venturing for more of these flutes. Would she mind the venturing? It was a so-so on her end because she already had gotten her hands on all of the Pokemon in that cave. Thus, there wasn’t a real reason to go back.

{2/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:8/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:2/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:1/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:5/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
HP:220/220
Exp:31/31

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:10/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex2 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/378
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/174
OOB➸

If Misa really had to go back there then it would be for the training of her partners. Though, it would have to be the partners who had an edge against Ground-type Pokemon like Ivysaur. There was Dewgong too but there weren’t a whole lot of choices when it came to fighting off those Ground-type. The girl would need to find more partners that would have an advantage over Ground-types even though there were no Gyms in Kanto who specialized in those types of Pokemon. Though, there might be one Gym who would use Ground-type Pokemon and that was the one in Viridian City.

{3/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:9/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:3/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:2/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:6/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:1/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:11/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex2 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:20 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/379
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/170
OOB➸

Misa looked through her book just to make sure that she was going to use this device correctly. From the looks of it this item was not originally from the Kanto region or it was some sort of device she knew next to nothing about. Whatever the case the item was not found in the book. Perhaps it was in another book but she wanted to be able to use this item to summon Jigglypuff. So, without much confidence in her flute skills, she played. She wasn’t sure how hard she should play it or what holes to fill over but the girl was going to try.

{4/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:10/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:4/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:3/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:7/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:2/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:12/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex2 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/380
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/171
OOB➸

A pleasant sound emitted from the flute. Misa tried to make this pleasant song with the sounds being produced from the object. It was actually fun to play the music while, in her mind, she thought that pink creature. It was the one thing that was preventing her from moving forward. At least that was what the teen told herself as she played this sweet music. That music drifted through the city, being caught by the ears of various Pokemon who enjoyed that melody. Yet it was only calling for one Pokemon who fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

{5/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:11/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:5/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:4/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:8/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:3/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:13/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex2 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Wild Pokémon Seen {Kanto}➸ 151/37
Caught Pokémon {Kanto}➸ 151/30
Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/381
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/172
OOB➸

Misa kept playing the instrument, not quite noticing the cracks that were beginning to form on the device. She was unaware that this device was a one time use item and that it would break once the desired Pokemon would make its appearance. And so she play and played with that sweet melody wafting through the air, beckoning for that Jigglypuff to float on over to her.
“Puff?” The sound of her desired target resounded clearly in her ear. When the teen looked ahead of her she found the one she was looking for. The girl stopped her song and in doing so the item scattered in the winds, to return where it was found.
Here
{6/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:12/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:6/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:5/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:9/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:4/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:14/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex1 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/382
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/173
OOB➸

This was a Lv. 7 Jigglypuff who was now staring inquisitively at the human. The girl’s eyes were shining as she gazed upon this small creature but it wasn’t all. It actually came with another! That other was its evolved form: Wigglytuff. This was a very pleasant surprise that Misa found. If she were to actually catch both of them then that would fill her Pokedex far more quickly! Now, since it was Lv. 7 Misa felt like she knew what partner she was going to use. A Pokemon that was super effective against Fairy-type Pokemon.
”Come out Sandshrew!”

{7/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:13/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:7/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:6/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:10/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:5/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:15/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex1 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/383
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/174
OOB➸

Why did she choose Sandshrew? Sandshrew knew the move Poison Sting which was a Poison-type move. Unfortunately, the female Nidoran didn’t have any Poison-type moves in its arsenal. It could take any Fairy-type attacks but wouldn’t be able to retaliate with a poison attack. Thus, this is why she choose Sandshrew who was the only who learned a Poison-type attack.
”Alright Sandshrew, I’m counting on you!”
Lv. 9 Sandshrew vs Lv. 7 Jigglypuff
Sandshrew used Poison Sting (-30)
Jigglypuff (40/70) used Pound (-40)
Sandshrew used Scratch (-40)
Jigglypuff Fainted
Misa threw a Pokeball
Jigglypuff was caught
Sandshrew gained 5 Exp

Misa jumped with excitement as Jigglypuff’s ball booped. She was ecstatic even though it was Wigglytuff that took the Pokeball.

{8/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:14/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:8/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:7/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:16/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:6/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:16/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex1 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/384
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/175
OOB➸

Misa noted that the Wigglytuff had this grumpy look on its face as it faced the two. Well, it was a Lv. 5 Wigglytuff so Misa felt that Sandshrew could take that Pokemon on in a battle and get out of it with another partner.
”Do you want to battle for it?” The Wigglytuff shook its head to say ‘no.’ The girl a bit confused as she took out a Potion for Sandshrew. Using it to heal up her partner she wasn’t sure what the Pokemon desired.
”Tell me then, why won’t you give me back my Pokeball?” The big pink creature waddled towards the girl and place the object on its head. It bounced it on its head, perhaps trying to convey what it wanted.

{9/10=Waterstone}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:15/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:9/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:8/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:17/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:7/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:17/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex1 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:47 pm
User Image
ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
❖♀ Teen❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/385
Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/176
OOB➸

”Are you saying that you want to be caught too?” Wigglytuff’s grumpy face turned to a smile as the human appeared to comprehend what it desired. As such, the creature gave Sandshrew the Pokeball that housed Jigglypuff. It also took out a blue stone from its fur and placed it on a ground. The evolved Jigglypuff placed it as a sign of payment for giving in to its demands. The human girl tossed an empty Pokeball onto Wigglytuff just to be caught immediately. She even grabbed the Waterstone and Pokeball that Sandshrew had outstretched for her.
”Thank you Sandshrew, please return.” When she returned Sandshrew Misa her way out of this city and towards Mt. Moon.
{Exit to Mt. Moon}
{10/10=Waterstone.}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:16/39

Vine Whip▹-45

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:10/17
Scratch▹-40

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:9/37

User Image
User Image
User Image
HP:100/100
Exp:18/18

User Image
User Image
User Image
Exp:8/32

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Exp:18/24

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
User Imagex0 Old Amber
User Imagex1 Black Flute

Stones

User Imagex1 Hard Stone
User Imagex3 Everstone
User Imagex1 Firestone
User Imagex1 Leafstone

Berries

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:41 am
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 585/5 ★ NPC encounter: 512/15 ★ item count: Choice Scarf: 28/30 || Area Specific: -: -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Rose was still a bit sad that her new friend still hadn't come back. "Rose, it's best to move on for now. I'm sure he'll find us when he's available again." Fynx assured her trainer, patting the top of her head. With a sigh, the red head brushed it off finally, snuggling against the Larvesta in her arms, much to his pleasure. The bug was quite content with all the attention he was getting from his new trainer. "Okay... So, should I go challenge the gym leader now, then?" Rose asked her starter, tilting her head up slightly. "I would think that that is a wise decision. I'm sure you can handle it." the silvery fox commented with a nod. She was confident that her trainer would be able to handle another 'first gym'. They weren't notoriously hard, of course.
There was a bit of commotion at her belt, however, as Totodile suddenly burst from his pokeball. "Totototo!" he exclaimed before his form started to glow and change. "Croooooooooooc!" he finally cried out once he was finished evolving. Rose was amazed as always to see evolution take place in front of her. Tucking the Larvesta under her arm, she crouched down to congratulate the gator. "Wow! You look ready to battle~ Congrats on your evolution, little guy!" Rose smiled, reaching her free hand out to pat the water type. The gator closed his eyes to the touch and flailed his arms a bit, not used to the gesture. It felt nice though. Rose giggled, not seeming to find anything wrong with the pokemon's reaction. "Hmmm... you are a water type, and this gym is rock... I think I'll use you! I should probably think of a name for you, though, huh?" Rose straightened up, tapping a finger against her chin thoughtfully. What was a nice name for the croconaw...?
Rose didn't get to think much before her holocaster buzzed. The red head rushed to see who messaged her, hoping that it was Marx. She sighed when she saw that it wasn't Marx, but she was still pretty happy to see it was another friend - Ajicka - that had texted her instead. She read the message, then went back to check her prior messages. The Larvesta was crawling his way up to the top of Rose's head as she focused on the text. Rose couldn't find any previous text that Ajicka could have been talking about, so she started out a response to her.

Text to Ajicka
Not that I know of. I only see my last message... maybe it got eaten up?
D:
I'm sorry tho. How are things going for you?

[[ooc:
Items to claim: first roll hold item of choice
got an alolan raichu, a rockruff and a stufful to claim, as well.
]]

Quote:
Gio

Loonamist
Ajicka

Quote:

Quote:

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 57
HP: 570/570
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item: Enchanted Lute - Hold item; when the pokemon's HP reaches 25% or below this enchanting lute puts its opponent to sleep. Note: Can only be used once per battle. The probability of success is effected by, and effects, any sleep moves used on the same pokemon
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 16/33

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 41
HP: 410/410
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 39/41

User Image
Pokemon: Serperior
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 43
HP: 430/430
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 25/30

User Image
Pokemon: Lupup (shiny)
Nickname: Ammy (Amaterasu)
Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
Lv. 8
HP: 80/80
Ability: Adaptability -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 7/18

User Image
Pokemon: Flurry
Nickname: Rye
Nature:
Lv: 14
HP: 140/140
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
EXP: 23/23 (level up) 0/24

Pokemon: Croconaw
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 18
HP: 180/180
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Aqua Tail - 90
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
EXP: 27/27 (level up) {EVOLVE} 0/28

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
Nickname: Blaze
Nature:
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 0/15

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rumble
Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Exp: 1/19

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 44
HP: 440/440
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
X-Scissor – 80
Exp: 25/31

User Image
Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Poison Heal - If the Pokémon is poisoned or badly poisoned, it will gain 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn instead of taking damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Body Slam - 85 || 7/10 chance to paralyze. If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Poison Fang - 50 || 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 2/26

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Giratina (shiny)
Nickname: Neon
Nature:
Lv: 41
Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Slash - 70 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Dragon Claw - 80
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
EXP: 5/16

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
EXP: 14/28

User Image
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
EXP: 26/40

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Hold Item: Altarianite
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Hyper Voice - 90
Heatwave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 40
HP: 400/400
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 39/40

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Noe
Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 37
HP: 370/370
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
Nickname: Jelly
Nature:
Lv: 5
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Hold Item: Exp. Share
Attacks:
Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
Tackle - 50
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
EXP: 0/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
FP: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
EXP: 3/27

Pokemon: Kirlia
Nickname: Felix
Nature: Calm and Stoic.
Lvl: 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Attacks:
Growl - Lowers target's physical attack by one stage
Confusion - 50 || 4/10 chance to cause confusion
Magical Leaf - 60 || unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited
Exp: 11/34

Pokemon: Larvesta
Nickname:
Nature:
Lvl: 40
Ability: Swarm -
Attacks:
Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch
Bug Bite - 60 || receives the effect from opponent's held berry
Exp: 7/25

In Process:

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: ∞
GS Ball: 1
Ultra Ball: 5
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Love Ball: 2
Friend Ball: 3
Shiny Ball: 1
Potions: ∞
Max Revive: 3
Sweet Heart: 5
Balm Mushroom: 1
Shiny Stone: 1
Dawn Stone: 1
Moon Stone: 1
Mawilite: 1
Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
Enchanted Lute: 1 (held by Fynx)
Black Flute: 2
White Flute: 1
Eviolite: 1
Crystal Shard: 2
Mail Letters: 3
Explorer Kit: 1
Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
Paper Lantern: 1
Vs Seeker: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Exp Share: 2 (1 held and being used by Jelly)
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 6
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
TM#25 Thunder
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 6
Apicot: 1
Kelpsy: 5
Roseli: 5
Sitrus: 5
Colbur: 5
Leppa: 5
Maranga: 5
Starf: 5
Enigma: 5
Lansat: 5
Oran: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Aguav: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito
a pouch of volcanic ash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:18 pm
              User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              NPC: 62/15 XXX Wild Pokemon: 16/05 XXX Town Posts: 03/03 XXXX Item Quest: 10/20 (Choice Specs) XXX Area Specific 00/00 XXX OOB: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxGrayson Stoker & Emmet West

User Image

Though he didn't quite smile, Emmet did give Azalea a nod-- and the corners of his eyes crinkled in amusement at her comment. "I'm glad to have your approval," he mused in a low tone. When Azalea casually revealed that she'd dissected a Toxicroak before the male didn't bat an eye, neither surprised or horrified at this information; she simply seemed the type. "I'm not surprised," he admitted when Azalea said as much. "Though I doubt much causes your skin to crawl." Emmet pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, as the frames had managed to slip down once more, aware of the eyes on him. Though Azalea didn't seem to care that their topic might not have been for everyone, he did. He was a gentleman, after all-- or rather, he had manners.

Emmet only nodded as Azalea admitted to having dissected other pokemon before, all in the name of research, "I'd love to see any notes you have on those," he remarked casually. To her comment about being more of a botanist than a biologist he simply hummed, storing that information away, before offering up his own answer, as requested. "I study them. Though my practices lately have remained on live subjects, my team for example, I've dissected a few to test the potency of their poison or fiddling around to see if certain items, or scenarios, will change the PH balance of their poison," he replied, then picked up his cup to finish off his coffee.

Active Party:

xxN A M E: Styx - Frillish
                                                                        User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                        L E V E L: 19
                                                                        G E N D E R: Female
                                                                        NATURE: Quirky: Hopeless romantic, dedicated fan of romance novels
                                                                        ABILITY: Cursed Body: Has a 3/10 chance of Disabling any physical move that hits the Pokémon
                                                                        HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wise Glasses: Special attacks do x1.2 damage
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble Beam - 65: 1/2 Chance to lower target's speed one stage
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to lower target's special defense one Stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 190/190 HP | Status: None | 21/23 EXP | Next Move; lv. 49 - Hydro Pump

xxN A M E: Morta - Gengar

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                        L E V E L: 14
                                                                        NATURE: Naughty: Spiteful; Vengeful; Solitary
                                                                        ABILITY: Levitate: Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze
                                                                        HOLDING: N/A
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Punch - 150: 1st turn charges (Priority -1), 2nd turn attack (Priority +2), If the user is hit before the attack lands, it flinches Instead
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sludge Bomb - 90: 7/10 Chance to Poison
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 140/140 HP | Status: None | 24/24 EXP | Next Move; lv. 22 - Sucker Punch; TM - Psychic

xxN A M E: Tartarus - Spiriake
                                                                        User Image

L E V E L: 17
                                                                        G E N D E R: Genderless
                                                                        NATURE: Quiet: Observant; Sadistic; Patient
                                                                        ABILITY: Cursed Body: Has a 3/10 chance of disabling any physical move that hits the Pokémon
                                                                        HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP share: Pokemon holding this item get extra EXP equal to 1/2 the base EXP gained from battles up to level 30.
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade: Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type effectiveness not included
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 170/170 HP | Status: None | 21/27 EXP | Next Move; lv. 19 - Dragon Rage

xxN A M E: Aita - Magikit
                                                                        User Image

L E V E L: 21
                                                                        G E N D E R: Male
                                                                        NATURE: Naïve: Curious, Selectively kind; helpful to only those he cares for, Sees Grayson as a role model/father
                                                                        ABILITY: Technician: When this pokemon uses attacks that do 60 damage or lower, the power will do x1.5 damage instead
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ominous Wind - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 05/31 EXP | Next Move; Level 30 - Psychic

xxN A M E: Charon - Litwick

NATURE: Quiet: Selfish, always looking out for Number One; Vulgar
                                                                        ABILITY: Flame Body: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. This ability does not stack.
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance of Burn
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember - 40: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 170/170 HP | Status: None | 15/23 EXP | Next Move; lv. 20 - Flame Burst

xxN A M E: Viduus - Gourgeist
                                                                        User Image

NATURE: Naughty: Pilferer, Jokester; can be shockingly serious when prompted
                                                                        ABILITY: Pickup: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90: User disappears first turn, then attacks the second. Can strike through Protect/Detect
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to flinch target
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost-type to the target's type(s)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 170/170 HP | Status: None | 03/27 EXP | Next Move; Heart Scale - Foul Play; TM - Rock Slide

Special thanks to SpectralEternity for allowing me to use this format~

Inactive Team

xxN A M E: Macaria - Drifloon

L E V E L: 20
                                                                        NATURE: Jolly: Loves giving others 'rides'; Excitable'
                                                                        ABILITY: Aftermath: When a Pokémon with this Ability faints by damage from a physical attack, the attacker will lose ¼ of its maximum HP
                                                                        ATTACKS:
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Energy - All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increases by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gust - 40: Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payback - 50: Damage doubles if attacking second
                                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ominous Wind - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 00/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 36 - Shadow Ball

Bag
                                                                        Items
                                                                        Paper Lantern

Hold Items
                                                                        Spooky Plate
                                                                        Splash Plate

Battle Items

Pokeballs
                                                                        Pokeball (Infinite)

Medicine
                                                                        Potion (Infinite)

Berries
                                                                        Kesib x5

TMs/HMs
                                                                        TM39 | Rock Tomb

Badges
                                                                        Kanto | Boulder

Personal Items
                                                                        Pokedex

SpectralEternity

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 586/5 ★ NPC encounter: 513/15 ★ item count: Choice Scarf: 29/30 || Area Specific: -: -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Soon after responding to Ajicka, Rose noticed she had another text. It still wasn't Marx, but it was another friend. One that she didn't hear from all that often. He mentioned leaving Kalos for Saffron City - hey, wasn't that a city in Kanto? - and asked about his totodile. "Heh, Gio says Hi, Fynx!" Rose relayed. The Delphox looked displeased at hearing the name, ears swiveling back. The red head paid that no mind, though, and got right to responding to the text.

Text to Gio
Hi Gio! I'm actually in Pewter City right now! I'm going to try and fight Brock really soon. Isn't Saffron also in the same region?
Oh, and Totodile evolved! He's got a bigger jaw now.

[[ooc:
Items to claim: first roll hold item of choice
got an alolan raichu, a rockruff and a stufful to claim, as well.
]]

Koukaze
Gio

Quote:
Ajicka

Quote:

Quote:

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 57
HP: 570/570
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item: Enchanted Lute - Hold item; when the pokemon's HP reaches 25% or below this enchanting lute puts its opponent to sleep. Note: Can only be used once per battle. The probability of success is effected by, and effects, any sleep moves used on the same pokemon
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Exp: 17/33

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 41
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 40/41

User Image
Pokemon: Serperior
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 43
HP: 430/430
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 26/30

User Image
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
EXP: 26/40

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 40
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 39/40

Pokemon: Croconaw
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 18
HP: 180/180
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Aqua Tail - 90
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
EXP: 1/28

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
Nickname: Blaze
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rumble
Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Exp: 1/19

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 44
HP: 440/440
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
X-Scissor – 80
Exp: 25/31

User Image
Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Poison Heal - If the Pokémon is poisoned or badly poisoned, it will gain 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn instead of taking damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Body Slam - 85 || 7/10 chance to paralyze. If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Poison Fang - 50 || 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 2/26

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Giratina (shiny)
Nickname: Neon
Nature:
Lv: 41
Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Slash - 70 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Dragon Claw - 80
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
EXP: 5/16

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
EXP: 14/28

User Image
Pokemon: Lupup (shiny)
Nickname: Ammy (Amaterasu)
Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
Lv. 8
HP: 80/80
Ability: Adaptability -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 8/18

User Image
Pokemon: Flurry
Nickname: Rye
Nature:
Lv: 14
HP: 140/140
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
EXP: 1/24

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Hold Item: Altarianite
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Hyper Voice - 90
Heatwave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Noe
Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 37
HP: 370/370
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
Nickname: Jelly
Nature:
Lv: 5
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Hold Item: Exp. Share
Attacks:
Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
Tackle - 50
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
EXP: 0/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
FP: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
EXP: 3/27

Pokemon: Kirlia
Nickname: Felix
Nature: Calm and Stoic.
Lvl: 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Attacks:
Growl - Lowers target's physical attack by one stage
Confusion - 50 || 4/10 chance to cause confusion
Magical Leaf - 60 || unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited
Exp: 11/34

Pokemon: Larvesta
Nickname:
Nature:
Lvl: 40
Ability: Swarm -
Attacks:
Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch
Bug Bite - 60 || receives the effect from opponent's held berry
Exp: 7/25

In Process:

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: ∞
GS Ball: 1
Ultra Ball: 5
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Love Ball: 2
Friend Ball: 3
Shiny Ball: 1
Potions: ∞
Max Revive: 3
Sweet Heart: 5
Balm Mushroom: 1
Shiny Stone: 1
Dawn Stone: 1
Moon Stone: 1
Mawilite: 1
Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
Enchanted Lute: 1 (held by Fynx)
Black Flute: 2
White Flute: 1
Eviolite: 1
Crystal Shard: 2
Mail Letters: 3
Explorer Kit: 1
Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
Paper Lantern: 1
Vs Seeker: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Exp Share: 2 (1 held and being used by Jelly)
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 6
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
TM#25 Thunder
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 6
Apicot: 1
Kelpsy: 5
Roseli: 5
Sitrus: 5
Colbur: 5
Leppa: 5
Maranga: 5
Starf: 5
Enigma: 5
Lansat: 5
Oran: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Aguav: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito
a pouch of volcanic ash

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games