• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:59 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

"Welcome back Trish, how was your job? Got some money to put in to the pay the bills jar?", Dante said as he pointed at the end of his office table to show a jar of loose change and a couple bills that have a red stain on them. Dante let his hand relax as he leaned back in his chair and his feet relaxed on top of his office table when he began to speak up,"Nero can do what he wants. He had his own money and has his own garage where they take care of the Van. Problem is that the Headquarters right now are definitely needs to keep it's lights on. Nero, find this Vincent guy and see what the up and up is. Is he going to pay for our services?"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

"Too many demons to sweep around," Trish replied and put some cash she earned from her client in the jar. Nero listens to Dante about what he wants with money and his own garage for his Devil Hunting job. Lady and Trish looked at Nero when Dante talked about looking for Vincent, "Who's Vincent?" Lady asked Dante and Nero. Nero scoffed, "A human, who has brainwashed brother under Daichi's control, and he's an a** sometimes," he replied to two devil hunteresses. He looked at Dante and shrugged, "Nico and I will see we can track him," he replied and he exit out of the shop with Nico following him. Once Nero exits, Nico stopped and looked at three devil hunters with witty smile, "I called V, and he said he will be on his way," she said and head out. Lady and Trish approved it.
Nero and Nico hopped in their van, and starts driving down the streets. "I better send some cash to Kyrie soon," "She did sound happy that when you talked about that little half demon," Nico pointed out about phone conversation between Nero and Kyrie. Nero smirked, Kyrie used to look after Mitsuki before she suddenly disappeared from demon attack. She gain her composer, "You think Mitsuki might know where Vincent is?" "If she come across his path," Nero replied to her and rolled down the window. Nico smirked and chuckled, she set the prototype to boost the speed and open the portal before it went through and disappeared.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Darcia Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:10 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante chuckled softly as his feet relaxed on his table, his eyes watching as Nero explained who this Vincent was which made him think of another kid who was like that. A one armed kid who can be a pr!ck from time to time. With a soft chuckle, he watched Nero and Nico leave with their mission clear to find Vincent. Turning his attention to Lady and Trish, Dante sighed softly before speaking up,"Alright..lets get some pizza and talk about everything we've learned about this Daichi.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

We took care of all the remaining devils...

Lady and Trish looked at Dante starts talking pizza and what they learn about Daichi. Two huntresses were figuring out about him, "So we only know briefly about him, so he's son of hero, who left him as an orphanage. Similar to Vergil left his significant other and Nero behind" said Lady about little bit of past of Daichi, find it similar to Nero, "Also a dragon suppose to be a god," "A dragon god?" Trish asked about dragon. Lady nodded before she looked at Dante, smiled, Trish placed her hand against the desk, "Anything else you know about?"

... And that was it

Lady
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:13 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

As the two were talking about the daemon king named Daichi, Dante had already ordered his pizza as he hung up his phone. Looking back at Trish with a sly smile on his face,"Well..I haven't learned much about what all he done which is why I sent Nero and Nico to go to this Vincent guy. We know a little bit about his partner in crime, Mitsuki. Apparently she is also a hybrid but of a different bread of demo-"
"Well seems as though you three have been busy", a voice popped out of no where though Dante seemed to not worry at all about who this someone was at the door. The front door was opened as a man with a dark complexion and nice dark dress clothes walked in. His fedora covered his head as the man with his large cigar walked in while talking,"Sorry for walking in unannounced but it seems to me that this is a job that'll finally get your debts in order.."
"Always have to bring up my debts, huh Morrison?", Dante spoke up with his magazine in order, his eyes staring down the pizza that the man in the fedora placed on the table. His tobacco smoke floated softly up into the air as Morrison sat down on the couch, his eyes staring down the three devil hunters. This was when Dante sighed softly as he spoke up,"We've killed demon gods before so this should be almost a walk in the park, right?"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing Vincent's partner in crime name Mitsuki brought Trish attention, right before Dante finished, but the male voice spoken out as she and Lady turned around to see no other than Morrison. Lady scoffed with a smirk because she used to own Dante some money, but her debt have been paid off. "Apparently we only know two kings, Urizen and Daichi. Apparently Daichi is one main focus," said Lady, at the same time the door is open to reveal V, "I hope you don't mind me walking in after the woman contact me," he said before he lean against the wall, he opened the book. Trish and Lady were very skeptical about him, but knew Nico called him. Trish begin to ask, "So, what you were saying Dante?"

... And that was it

Lady
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:20 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante watched as V walked in through the doors as well, his eyes focused on him for a short while before chuckling softly. Slapping his hand on the table, he stood up straight before opening the box of pizza. When he finally heard his name being called, he lifted his head away from the pizza box to show a slice of pizza already between his lips. With a raised eyebrow, he took a bite before swallowing the still hot slice before fanning his mouth for a second,"Oh hot hot hot...umm..well that's the thing. Morrison?"
"Seems as though there is more hybrid demons on the same pathway as you, Dante.", Morrison replied as he took off his fedora hat to fan himself, his cigar away from his lips for a few moments to flick the ash in a nearby ashtray,"My contacts have told me that this half wolf demon is being called the Hero of the Realms. I thought it was crazy but it seems that there is more than one world out there..or should I say realm. You'd know it's her with the two wolf-like ears on her head."
Dante, in the meantime, took another bite of the hot slice of pizza before speaking up once again,"Speaking of Urizen and Daichi, we don't know if they have an alliance with one another but if they do, it might be best to take out the competition before there is one..anything you'd like to add, V?"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"Ah, that half demon child Nero and Kyrie were talking about," said V as he talking to Morrison, while reading a book. He closed it, "It seems like few of the demons have grown soft on humans," he added about few demons and humans relationship. V listened to Dante about best to take out competition, he placed his can down and lean a bit, while Lady and Trish hear his answer, "I would say take out Urizen, knowing Nero he wanted to go after him for severing his devil arm."

... And that was it

Lady
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:23 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante nodded softly before standing up straight behind his desk, finishing his slice before stretching out his arms to get himself ready for the next battle. Cracking his back loudly, he sighed in relief before walking to the front of his desk next to Lady and Trish before speaking up softly,"Then I guess we need to find him then..lets go save the world again."
Morrison chuckled softly before standing up straight with his cigar between his lips, the large smoke of smoke escaping from his lips and nose flowed behind him as he walked toward the door. Before he left though, Morrison turned his head slightly before speaking up,"I guess I'll see you all after you finish the contract then."
With that being said, Morrison left the now lit up shop as Dante had his arms crossed and a sly smile on his face. Looking over at V, the legendary devil hunter spoke up with a smile on his face,"Girls..lets go kill some demon gods."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:23 am
User Image

User Image

Lady and Trish were ready to join Dante, V snickered from Dante, "Very well," he replied before he and ladies exit out of the shop. "So V, what about Nero?" Trish asked him about Nero. V didn't make any expression, but smiled, "I will search for him and probably postponed his job, if Urizen gain his alliance with Daemon God."

... And that was it

Lady
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:36 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"I'd let Nero be", Dante objected, his hands against his own hips as they walked outside. With his eyes closed, a stern look appeared across the older devil hunter. He knew that the kid had enough on his plate and besides, if this becomes tougher than they had expected, the alliance with this Vincent might be the last stand. Walking outside with the others, Dante pointed his finger toward V before speaking up,"This is our gig, leave him out of this."
A flashback appeared within his mind as back when he first met the skinny man with the cane, V. Opening his eyes softly, he remembered the name that always meant trouble. With his rebellion on his back, he moved his freehand to show the last pizza slice from the office to where he took one bite as he remembered the name. Looking out to the empty streets, they began their travels to find Urizen...at least, that is what he goes by now.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Lady and Trish wondered why Dante didn't want Nero to join the gig. V scoffed from Dante, "There is no telling what will happen to you," he replied calmly. Lady glanced at Dante, "Should we trust him?" she asked him due to her suspicious about V.

... And that was it

Lady
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante watched as V lead the way toward Urizen, his arms crossed when he listened to Lady ask if they could or should trust the stranger. Closing his eyes softly, he thought hard about this whole situation. He didn't have much of a opinion toward V at this time but he knew that this man with the cane had a job for them and he knew that if what V had said was true then they would have really no choice. With his rebellion reflecting the neon light oh the Devil May Cry sign, Dante opened his eyes before speaking softly to both Lady and Trish,"Just keep your guards up...right now, we have a job to do. Faster we do it, the quicker we can get our money and come back home. Lets go, ladies."
Dante grinned slightly as the group of devil hunters traveled out to stop Urizen. With their travels, they group traveled toward the Qliphoth Tree.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"You got it," said Trish as she and Lady ran ahead. V uses his Shadow to pick up their pace, using his demonic power to open a portal. He and two devil huntress head through where Urizen located.

... And that was it

Lady
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52