Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I just don't know when I stopping being the best friend and started being your 'hot wife'." She said using air quotes smiling softy. Taking his hand and placing it over her stomach. "From best friend to father of our daughter, my how things have changed." She was messing with him now, smiling she reached over and kissed him happily. "I wonder if I've even been pregnant a full day yet, I'm starting to believe that days pass by slower here then it does anywhere else."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"your all of the above, you've never stoped being any of them" he said as he kissed her and held her close "actualy i think they go by normaly but i think we lost track of time ... cause if my sence of time is right ... we got two days left till the wedding"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Well when did I start being considered 'hot' then?" She was enjoying messing with him. "I think we lost a sense of time when we went into our secret room last. That might have been why Luna came looking for u, we had been gone for a while." Nuzzling his neck she kissed his shoulder and moved behind him so she could hold him. "I don't think I want to tickle you right now, can I just hold you." She asked whispering in his ear with a sweet smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

his face started to heat up a little but was just left grinning ear to ear when she held him "yes mam" he said giving her a laugh and moved his hands behind him to grab both her sides "you may not want to ... but i want to tickle you" he said as he turned around and mercilessly tickled her sides

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Laughing she grabbed his hands. "I was going to rub your shoulders like a good wife, but you are going to force me to use the ice cuffs aren't you." Kissing his neck she let his hands go. "Anyway I doubt you want our daughter to be as ticklish as her mother." Smiling again she started to rub his shoulders. "I think I enjoy this sometimes better then the hot spring. In here I get to be closer to you."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

just raising one eyebrow he gave her a kiss "you know, i think no one will be more ticklish as you in this family" he said with a wide grin as he felt her rub his shoulders and he loved it and turned around wraping his arms around her "i think i do too"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Rolling her eyes she kissed him back. "You know you also make it very hard for me to rub your shoulders." Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him again. "I think after this we should just go sit on the couch by the fireplace and you read to me. That or we could go and sit in the sand for a while, but its started to get cool out there. Maybe it will rain, I like going outside and walking on the beach in the rain."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i'm sorry" he said as he nuzled her neck "i'd be up for anything you want ... but i wouldnt want you to catch a cold, we may be immortal but im not sure if we're immuned to sickness" he said as he kissed her shoulder and hugged her

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I thought you said we couldn't get sick." She said kissing him before moving so she could lay on top of him. Giving a grand smile she started playing with the bubbles. "I wonder how difficult it would be to make a castle out of these bubbles." Then that was when the 8 year old mentality came in.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"look at us, we're in our twenties and yet we're like kids" he said as he gave a laugh and rubbed her back, looking at her back he gave another smile and couldnt help but love every second with her even more, because he saw her scar was compleatly healed and was compleatly gone

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Well you are going to look this way until we want to look older." She said wrapping her arms around him. She thought he was just super happy. Kissing him it made her happy to see him happy.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:53 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

wraping his arms around her as well, he closed his eyes. it was like heaven to him, and his angel was with him forever. he loved every second of being with her and was smiling like he never did before, even though he felt something ... small but noticable. as if something powerful had been unlocked, but he didnt want to ruin Kiko's enjoyment, after all ... to James, her being pregnant was another reason to baby her and he loved doing that, he loved doing things for her "Kiko ... i think we both missed alot of our 'sessions' together ... and i miss you doing mine, though i think in the later months that'll be hard to do, so i have an idea: when you start showing then i do you sessions and tickle the two of you, because tickling isnt something that grows in the womb, but with her abilities i think we can both 'cheer you up' when your in pain" he said as he kissed her lips and grabbed her butt

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You do know I'm only going to have a little bump in a month, then not actually show until like month 3 right." She said nuzzling his neck. Tsukiko was definitely over looking a lot of her husbands reactions. "I better ask now though, how well can you handle the sight of blood." Tsukiko was contemplating still if she was going to let him be there when she had Luna. She didn't want him to get upset, because that would never end well. Kissing him she smiled lightly and nuzzled his neck.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"blood? ... um i may be new with the whole baby thing but i dont think you'll bleed ... and even if you might i'll prevent it" he said hugging her "i said i'd look out for you, and that means healing even the smallest scratches" he said feeling her nuzzling him and it made his heart race

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko couldn't help but laugh. "We might be immortal, but remember I'm have a baby, our baby. Unless you use like a portal or something...." She laughed again, laughing so hard her sides hurt. "There is going to be blood, lots of blood, I better start look for someone who can help me then. Not to many people there though, because I don't want her family fighting over who gets to hold her first.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas