Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:52 pm
Monique tilted her head. She wasn't all that familiar with Murkrow, but most didn't talk...right?

"I'm the new gal. I don't know enough to say what's wrong and what isn't, but... I don't get a good feeling from anything here." She wondered about bringing out one of her own Pokémon, but that wasn't her style.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:51 pm
”Hey Gardy! Isn’t there a Coven meeting tonight?” Cane another psychic voice a Mykel Teleported into the room. The uniquely colored Gardevoir took a single look around and immediately shut his mind. Something was up here and it didn’t look like Grady’s usual brand of chaos. ”Did I miss something important?” he finally asked after another moment of trying to get a read on what was happening. He didn’t like actively reading minds without permission but it didn’t take telepathy to notice all the tension and confusion in the room.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:31 pm
Reno would raise a finger as Aden started praising his sticking around the team despite his doubts. He was not going to be elaving that one uncorrected. "I wouldn't go heaping too much praise on that decision. One of my doubts kinda requires me to stick around this place to keep an eye on things. Not that I would've likely ditched Snagem otherwise but...my choice was kinda made the second this doubt set in." Resuming his stare up into the clouds and sky above the trio, whatever gremlin spun the wheels in Reno's brain would only take a momentary break before shooting the next errant thought that seemed worth asking into purpose.

".....Crystal. You mentioned Snagem as a universal constant. How strong of a constant are we talking? Was it always formed by Sub? Were we always the same varieties of channelers and hybrids? Did it even contain anything resembling our current roster each time?" Reno rattled off, eyes barely focused on the distant sky above as he spoke. It seemed his brain was now focusing on something else here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:48 pm
Reno Vantas
Darksol88

“Now this would be the thing I’d want my journals for.” She blew a raspberry while the hybrid went through her memories once more. “Mmm…. Not always, I don’t think. There were channellers and hybrids, but not always the same people.” Crystal tapped her chin thoughtfully, sifting through her memories. “Actually… A lot of the members varied. I wasn’t even always a part of the groups. The only constants through the realities I encountered were Sub, Blizz, and Darts.” Finally, her gaze would turn from the sky to Reno. “Anything else you’re curious about, Reno? Or you, Aden, for that matter? I can answer to the best of my ability.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:20 am
Reno Vantas

"That's... true," Aden conceded, chiding himself for not thinking about the context behind Reno sticking around. "A case like yours isn't something I'd exactly envy, either."

Espeon_Commander

He was resigned to allow for a bit of awkward silence until Reno's question and the response Crystal gave, which gave him a bit of pause. "Er. Wait. I can understand Sub, what with being a sort of glue holding the team together. And with all the weird stuff involving Darts with the Distortion World or whatever, it's probably safe to say that's linked together somehow and there isn't much choice in the matter. But Blizz's a constant too? That one seems weird. Not that I'm doubting you or anything, it just seems... I don't know, random that it'd be him?"

Now that he thought about it, he hadn't checked on Blizz since hearing about his getting hurt in Galar. He never did get a chance to get the full details of what happened... maybe something to see to later.

"If you have any sort of insight, I'd guess that's my main question, but I'd imagine the details might be murky and better left to trying to find your journals again or something. Hell, it's hard enough wrapping my head around other timelines as it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:52 am
Gardy started to sweat the more she was questioned, the pieces of the situation starting to click in place for her. While she was a bit dim, mostly due to her childlike nature and hyperactivity, Gardy was not dumb. Hearing their concerns she realized what she had done and the situation her trainer was in. She was somewhat thank she sent Poe to Sub but knew it would not be enough.

"Okay! He's down in the labyrinth!" She blurted out in their minds. "That place is usually dead these days so I thought it would be funny to send him there, as a joke..." She started, realizing it was not a joke. She then closed her eyes tight and began to focus, trying to get a lock on Sub to teleport to him and bring him back but the Gardevoir could not, something was blocking her.

"You guys have to go help him! Something bad could have happened! I can't feel him but..." She trailed off, closing her eyes and focusing again. "I think I feel something around where I sent him. Maybe it's one of his Pokemon? I don't know, it's a pretty strong energy and I can just barely lock onto it. Come on! Grab onto me before I lose it! We're teleporting!" She pleaded with the Snagems in the room.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:01 am
Rala shifted focus from Gardy to Mykel as the male blurted out about the Emerald Coven, something Rala did NOT want humans knowing about (partly due to the cautious nature she picked up from her trainer), but she didn't time to say anything before I grabbed her wrist with one hand and Gardy's shoulder with another. Arguments could wait. Getting Sub out of the Labyrinth took precedence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:57 pm
SubonicXP

"Wait, you mean the-" Already, Cera didn't like where this was headed. She hadn't dared to explore the place herself, but she knew that wasn't somewhere one just went to for fun. "Why would you send him there!? Alone!? Even when the others go down there, it's to rendezvous and deal with what's there! ...and usually because the start and end's the only parts where that's possible, but that's besides the point."

Knowing their best chance of not getting separated in the process rested with Gardy, she moved closer and rested her tail on her shoulder. "I don't think we have time to prepare. If Sub's fighting something down there alone, he's gonna need help. Fast. At least if it's anything like Ammy's told me from her trip there."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:08 pm
SubonicXP

"Well... If we gotta help him, I am more than certain that it will be worth it" Deo would respond, knowing well that he would have less than adequate pokemon to fight with, and a force that large and powerful can easily defeat his team in a few shots, if any at all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:01 pm
"A...labyrinth?" Monique didn't much like that idea, but she knew Sub would need to be helped. "Oh, Gardy... What got into you?" she sighed, steeling herself for conflict.  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:45 pm
A little while after a chunk of the team left for the Labyrinth, Keiko would return to the main lobby, with a soft wail, still coming from the bundle in her arms, although those who are familiar with younglings would know that this cry meant something different. Sure enough, Keiko made her way to the kitchen and was rummaging through cabinets with one hand, looking for some baby bottles to use.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:03 pm
Blizz, Darts, and Sub as constants. Like Aden said, two of the three of those pass the general vibe check. But why Blizz? Did you run across a lot of frozen places or something?" Reno quizzed, doing his best to keep focus on the one point of general interest while his mind kept spinning. Sub may not have always led fromt eh sounds of it, but he was always there. Suspicious but also not very confirming on anything. Wonderful., wonderful paranoia fuel. "I already knew I wasn't gonna be a constant. With how often I breeze close to death, my odds weren't great."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:42 am
“Mmmm… A bunch of frozen places?” She tilted her head in thought, ears twitching rhythmically. “Not too often, actually. There was a reality I entered that was a frozen wasteland… That wasn’t fun. But common? No. Theoretically, I could have just missed most of them, with an infinite possibility of realities.” A chuckle then emerged from Crystal’s mouth, patting Reno on the shoulder. “If it helps, other yous were still there more often than not. And like I said, I’m not even a constant. I think I said that, at least. I mean, even if another Crystal was alive in that reality, it also didn’t mean I was a member of Snagem, too. There were a few where they were loosely associated with the team, or even only assisted them once.” Her hand then went to prop up her head, a golden pointed fingernail tapping her lips. “I wonder, though, thinking about how to get the journals… Might need to take a trip to the altar soon. That'll probably be the easiest way. And potentially the safest.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:11 pm
Reno would nod as he kept his gaze locked onto Crystal. "Seems fair. Was mostly curious if Blizz as a multiversal constant was a product of your selection of universes or if it truly is a constant. Because Sub and Darts, I can see. Blizz was an odd one." The redhead would pause as he heard a second mention of the journals and the difficulty that would evidently be required to get them back. Okay, he couldn't keep breezing past that. "Wait, what altar? Where are you thinking of going?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:42 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

"Honestly, I'm not sure any of us can explain Blizz other than some serious cosmic luck or something. It's not like any of us can just walk up to him and expect some discovery that he palled around with a Palkia before. I think," Aden said, giving himself pause when he realized he might not want to joke about that. Thankfully, the topic returning to Crystal's journals let him quietly shuffle that remark under the rug. He hoped.

"Uh, what do you mean, the safest? I'm guessing this altar's one most of us haven't seen yet."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games