Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:28 pm
SubonicXP

"Thanks! Please enjoy the place!" Gardy responded to Deo with pride. "Yes, ribbons! I found a whole bunch of them that were twisted up like flowers or something and straightened them out. Look much better now!" Gardy answered Cera. She would then spot Tristen and note his silence, looking over at 'her' plushies and pulled one off with Psychic, telekinetically tossing an Elekid one at his head, thinking he might enjoy it. Before she had a chance to make a smart quip in response to the flight of the plushie Darts spoke up and inquired about Sub and Poe.

"He'll see it when he gets back, silly. In fact, should be back sooner now that I sent Poe to him! Poe is a meanie but he's really good at battling! So see, I helped!" Gardy giggled. What did she mean by all that? Back sooner with Poe's help and something to do with battling? Something didn't sound right about that. "Now what do you guys think? Kanto or Johto badges to decorate this vest? I found both sets just laying around in some rooms!"

"Never!" A muffled sound could be heard coming from Sub's desk, Gardy glancing down at it with wide eyes before meeting the gaze of Darts and smiling. "More more!" It continued.

"Gardy..." Darts says levelly, taking a slight half step in the direction of the desk. "What's in the desk?" He could feel her looking at him, and despite her cheery exterior he knew the Gardevoir could take care of business when she wanted to. Hopefully Tristen could use Darts as a distraction to get over there and get that thing opened up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:53 pm
Tristen perked up, hearing the muffled shouting from the desk; if no one else heard the noise, Tristen definitely did clear as day. As Darts started to make his way towards Gardy, trying to humor her machinations all the further, Tristen made his way around, trying to see what was going on with the desk. Tristen was a bit nervous, however, wondering if Gardy was going to snap if Tristen tried to open the drawer up. Compared to Telia, Gardy was an outright nut case. He was ever silent as the grave as he tried to get the desk open.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:36 pm
Espeon_Commander

Aden was quick to pick up on Crystal's tic, though after what he'd heard, he felt it'd be somewhat natural after spending time assimilated into a hivemind. "Similar behavior, yet somewhat different and weaker..." If he didn't know any better, he'd raise the argument that there was a reason they were weaker, but now didn't seem like a good time to bring it up. Maybe later, whenever Crystal was a bit calmer. He perked up at the remarks about time, a hand going to his chin in thought. "I wouldn't know without visiting these realities myself, but if it's anything like it is here, the remarks of time being like a river are more accurate than you think. As long as it's one timeline we're talking about. Once you get into how easily and often it branches off, calling time a tree's probably a better analogy. Anyways, point is whatever rules that world has is probably consistent. Relatively speaking, of course."

He'd pick up on the muttering, too. "...though, if you're worried about too much time passing at once, maybe there's a way to get you to a closer point? I can't do any sort of reality hopping, but Celebi and I should be able to handle the when. Presuming your journals have some info that could be good to know; we're a weird enough team that I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Even if they don't, I'd imagine it'd be good for you to have again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:45 pm
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

Blizzard120

Cera heard the muffled voice too, but she wasn't in a position to really try and help without getting Gardy's attention. Seeing Tristen already trying to handle that, she figured trying to help with the distraction would be more useful. "Uh, I'm sorry, why would Poe need to be sent off for battle...?" Something definitely wasn't adding up, and not just because her attempts at mentally feeling out for Sub had ended in failure. And if Sub was fighting somewhere, why wouldn't he have his Pokemon with him?

She could only hope Darts would be able to get something out of Gardy.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:57 pm
Reno's eyes would draw wider and wider as he listened to Crystal and Aden's exchange, the conclusions he was drawing slowly dawning on him about the exact potential that was being casually discussed. "......oh no. Oh no no no no no no NO!" Reno suddenly erupted, limbs immediately shooting out as his snap immediately moved his left arm and right leg to slam into the ground. Staring at the two limbs and their sudden phantom movement, Reno would take a moment to get them moving normally and back repositioned before he spoke again. "So what I'm gathering is if it survived, which.....that thing is like a damn Rattata, it will have survived if it had one iota of a chance, then its target base has expanded from a long shot time travel grab to any potential reality hopper as well. Because if it could, it sure as hell would like to guarantee results for....whatever its precise plan is by gathering up the resources from multiple universes rather than a singular one. And if it could grab something like you, Aden, to help with the aiming....that would just be oh so beneficial to guarantee it could go back far enough to reach where its original master was." Eyes darting between Crystal and Aden as he spoke, Reno would eventually run out of steam and slowly feel himself drawing inward for a moment.

After another stagnant silence, Reno would pipe up. "Sorry. Been a.....a lot paranoid. About things here, about the Ziton, about Ultra Space, and just about myself. But....I just keep seeing things and putting things together that have me so scared."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:03 pm
Reno Vantas
Darksol88

“Hm… Actually…” A thought came to her when Aden made the comment about trees, with something clicking in her head. “Time being like a tree, that actually makes a good analogy when you can also think of Ultra Space as the area between the branches. And the journals? They’re effectively diaries. I’ve jumped through so many realities that I’ve used journals to reference things so I could keep all of my memories straight. They could be useful, buuuut…”

Crystal’s attention would snap to Reno from Aden when he finally burst, the hybrid flinching at the final ‘no’. She recovered quickly as she listened to the man rant, waiting patiently until he calmed down. Her ears would be against her head once more, looking down as she took in what Reno was saying. She kept quiet for a while after, thinking about events around here. “Reno… I think I get it. At least empathize. If you ever want any help, though, or even someone to just get stuff off your chest, I’ll always be willing to help.” She took a deep breath, her ears perking up slightly. “Right now, though, there’s not too much more we can do at this very moment about this whole Ziton situation. Keep our guards up, an ear to the ground. That sort of thing.” Without any sort of warning, Crystal would immediately throw herself backwards onto the ground, stretching out her legs and looking up at the sky. “We’ll deal with it, though. We’ve dealt with some crazy stuff before. We just get stronger, master our abilities, and beat the everloving Light out of the Ziton. Maybe even find a way to deal with it for good here. And if not, I don’t want to go out with a whimper, at least. But, in the meantime, I’m going to soak in the sun. We still have lives to live, regardless of how long or short they may be, and I still want to enjoy it.” Her eyes glanced back and forth between the other two psychics with her, a small smile showing up on her face while her hands went behind her head. “How about you two?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:06 am
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

"Kind of. I'd imagine there's as many realities as there are leaves; too numerous to count, but they all have some sort of common ground-" Aden stopped himself upon hearing Reno's sudden freakout, trying and failing to avoid the sudden chill he felt as he went on. "...somewhere... look, I didn't want to say anything, but I already thought about that after the explanation. If anything, being too busy with that Alcremie hybrid to help out might've been a blessing in disguise. It didn't get a chance to go after anyone else, and not being there meant it couldn't get a twofer out of it. Or a three-fer..." Much as he tried, he still couldn't hide the apprehension on his face as he entertained the very real possibility that he would've been next without the intervention that was able to happen.

"Really, much as I like to think I can hold my own, I'm not quite sure if I'd escape unscathed either. Maybe I could've bought just a little bit of time and things would've been different, but it's not a guarantee. Sometimes, things are immutable no matter the timeline or trying to 'fix' things causes worse repurcussions. Or I'm simply caught out and that's that. Regardless..." He sighed, bending a leg closer to him and letting his hands rest on the ground behind him. "If it hasn't gone after me or anyone else with a strong enough mind beyond you two yet, it's probably a matter of time- pun not intended- before it does."

Finally, he looked over to Reno. "So, I'll second what Crystal said. If I can help or provide an ear, just say the word. That goes for both of you. Though, if this is anything like what Sub and dad went through with Ein, we're gonna want to be ready for when things come to a head. Not if. For now? I can agree with relaxing in the moment. It's not gonna do us any good fretting over it and getting lost in the uncertainties." A brief spike of psychic energy may have been felt by the other two alongside Aden's remarks. A subconscious use of Calm Mind most likely, in an effort to keep himself more grounded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:41 pm
Reno would watch the pair slowly relax, fingers impatiently drumming against his crossed legs as his mind continued to try and race around for something new. But it just.....just seemed like he was reaching the same points, over and over again, but reacting with panic like it was the first time it had crossed his mind. Biting down onto his lip, the train of thought would be broken by the pain and let Reno simply lay down bwfore the cycle could begin again. "Thanks for the reassurances, you two. I just.....i really don't do well knowing about a potential issue and being unable to do anything about it. Gimme an impossible challenge i can immediately confront any day over this....wait and see if this will actually be an issue or if its just coincidence. If I had a nickel for every possible disaster I have to just wait and see on, I'd have two nickels. Which isnt a lot but its still weird I'd get that much money from it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:41 pm
Reno's comment would elicit a round of laughter from Crystal, the hybrid sitting back up with a huge grin on her face. "I mean, Snagem is just a magnet for crazy stuff, delayed or no. Which, by the way, Snagem existing in some capacity happens to be a common thread for each of the realities I've visited." Her face suddenly blanked as she realized she just wound up laughing at a time where that could all be taken the wrong way. "Er, sorry. Wasn't trying to laugh at your issues and concerns. That comment just reminded me of my travels." She closed her eyes and leaned back again on her arms, recalling her time traveling in her head. "Snagem always was around, and they'd always be there to take on the huge threats. Whether they were the 'good guys' or not wasn't always set in stone, but they always were a nexus of major events happening. Not that we're not, either."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:04 pm
With Darts and Cera distracting Gardy the Manetric hybrid would have a chance to make it to the desk and open the drawer which the sound was coming from. Gardy would have no time to answer any questions as the moment Tristen opened that drawer a familiar species of Pokemon, familiar to almost everyone in the team, came flapping out of it, Gardy jumping back and out of the chair while Tamerlane made a beeline right out the room.

"Nevermore!" Proudly declared the Murkrow, perhaps to the shock of a few Snagems who knew that the last Murkrow that made that sound died valiantly in battle. The bird would flutter over to Darts and land on his head, pecking at the shiny crest a few times, it was very shiny.

"Ha ha! How did that get in there?"
Gardy chuckled nervously in their minds as she pressed her back up against the wall, as if wanting to get away from the bird. "Must be wild. Why don't you let it out so it can get back to its gang?" She continued, trying to head behind a curtain.

While the entire thing still seemed odd Cera might have the most insight on this situation, considering her intimate knowledge of Sub. One that Murkrow had to be one of the original Nevermore's children, of which there was an entire flock of at Sinjoh Ruins and this one in particular must have succeeded in uttering the signature phrase, a right of selection to join Sub. Two Gardy feared the Murkrow not because of its typing but because Sub can channel with this bird to see through their eyes and often used it to keep an eye on her, though was Gardy aware Sub cannot channel any longer? Probably didn't matter, it was a fear of being caught instilled in her since she was a Ralts.

So if Sub had finally selected a Murkrow to become the new Nevermore, a Pokemon he would never be caught without, and he is separated from it then that can't be good.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:11 pm
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

"Tell me about it," Aden remarked, letting out a chuckle. "I keep thinking I've run into some of the weirdest stuff, and somehow it's usually quaint compared to the rest of the team. Still, being a constant like that..." The thought gave him pause for a bit, but it was safe to say other versions of themselves probably existed in one way or another. If there were any similarities at all, it wouldn't be farfetched for them to get together most of the time. "Still not really sure what to think of it. As for the issue at hand... if it makes you feel any better, Reno, at least you didn't ditch everyone in a huff over your doubts. You learned the same lesson I did about that one a hell of a lot faster. Not that it makes having to bide our time like this any easier."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:04 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Garbo!" Odo cheered, happy to have made a new friend. I couldn't help but smirk at that, but the truth was I was surprised Morella's demeanor took a 180 like that. While Odo was hugging his new friend, I had Rala communicate with him telepathically, which lead to him asking Morella in Pokespeak if she'd seen her trainer around anywhere.

Morella would deny having seen her trainer. One moment she was slumbering in her ball and the next thing she knew the green one released her along with the others for something called a 'tea party'. The Skuntank goes on to say she got frustrated over being fitted with a hat and ran off, finding all the comfy pillows in this room and decided to make a nest for any eligible mates. With that last comment she got a little closer to Odo.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:30 pm
Right. The green one. Gardy. My mind kind of fluttered between her and Hemlocke, the Oddish often causing problems whenever it grasped its BlackGlasses. But no, given what I was hearing and sensing from Sub's office, the Pokemon Morella was referring to was a foregone conclusion.

"Have fun with your new friend, Odo," I told him. I had a feeling Odo was too oblivious for his relationship with Morella to result in an egg, but if Morella was as headstrong as her trainer... well, the result was none of my business regardless.

I waited until I was out of Morella's sight before I let Rala out of her ball, who was trying to hold her breath and hold the arm that got hit with Acid Spray away from the rest of her body. "Oh, Arceus, it smells even worse out here!"she complained telepathically, though I doubted she was trying to reach out with her mind.

"Rala," I said simply, getting the Gardevoir's attention. "Gardy's at the source," I said.

She was quick to pick up what I meant. "Of course she is. I'll talk to her if you want me to, Master, though I can't promise anything."

I nodded, and the two of us headed to Sub's office. I shouldn't have been surprised to see the door open. I gave the Pangoro inside a berry to let it know I was friendly while Rala focused on Gardy and put her hands on her hips. The two Gardevoir knew each other VERY well, so Gardy would know that Rala wasn't happy. The saner of the two wouldn't say anything just yet, wanting to give Gardy a chance to explain herself first.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:42 pm
SubonicXP

"About that..." Cera spoke up, remembering a few choice events alongside what she knew about Sub whether she wanted to or not. "That Murkrow isn't wild, is it? Murkrow definitely love parroting others, but most of us don't go around quoting ravens. Also..." She'd move near the curtain, ready to peek at Gardy behind it. "Don't you think Sub would be back by now or said something?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games