Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:54 pm
Pendulum became suddenly aware of the presence of the others and hissed at them before chucking the entire package at Cera then scrambling off the table, knocking everything off of it, and wildly clamoring for the exit. The rat would accidentally bump into Darts and in its panicked state, and perhaps seeing the horror that was Darts, become incredibly startled and let off a Screech which was only amplified by being in such an enclosed space.

Once out the door it would run off in the direction of the medlab in its panic, of course someone should really probably stop it as there was a lot of valuable and delicate things down there, a place a panicked rat should not be.

However if one stepped out of the kitchen into the living quarters they would find another of Sub's Pokemon there, Morella the Skuntank. The skunk had took every cushion it could find, every pillow, even the foot rests and made a sort of nest for itself, sitting in the middle of it. Morella would hiss at the first person it saw and raised its tail threateningly, and everyone knew exactly what it could do with that thing.

What was going on here? Why are Sub's Pokemon running loose? Someone should check his office, even if the door was closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:58 pm
Reno would barely even take note of the Raticate issue with the kitchen, attention diverted as an errant thought had entered his mind. And now he just needed to find the hybrid to offer some answers for this one. So there he was, doing his best to find out where Crystal had gone currently. Maybe she was in her room? Or who knows. Interdimensional powers and stuff really made this all trippy.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:59 pm
The door to HQ opened up, and I quickly walked through it, only to back up against the wall beside the door and raggedly sigh. We spent at least a full day explaining everything, both to my parents, and to Keiko's. This whole thing was a surprise, though not an unwelcome one to me. Couldn't say the same for our parents, though, but they finally calmed down and accepted what happened.

"We're home," Keiko sighed. She couldn't exactly relax, however, as she had a bundle in her arms. I smiled at her, and only then did I look around. "Guess things are quiet right now. That, or everybody's out."

"Well, that's fine. She's already overwhelmed with the relative she's met today," Keiko shrugged gently, looking down at the bundle in her arms.

We started heading toward the dorms, but I stopped as we passed by the kitchen, noticing Darts and Tristen starting at a very, VERY hungry Raticate. "Is that thing wild, or do we need to get in touch with someone to put it in its ball?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:01 pm
SubonicXP
Pendulum became suddenly aware of the presence of the others and hissed at them before chucking the entire package at Cera then scrambling off the table, knocking everything off of it, and wildly clamoring for the exit. The rat would accidentally bump into Darts and in its panicked state, and perhaps seeing the horror that was Darts, become incredibly startled and let off a Screech which was only amplified by being in such an enclosed space.

Once out the door it would run off in the direction of the medlab in its panic, of course someone should really probably stop it as there was a lot of valuable and delicate things down there, a place a panicked rat should not be.

However if one stepped out of the kitchen into the living quarters they would find another of Sub's Pokemon there, Morella the Skuntank. The skunk had took every cushion it could find, every pillow, even the foot rests and made a sort of nest for itself, sitting in the middle of it. Morella would hiss at the first person it saw and raised its tail threateningly, and everyone knew exactly what it could do with that thing.

What was going on here? Why are Sub's Pokemon running loose? Someone should check his office, even if the door was closed.

Darts' hands fly to his ears as the Screech was in his direct vicinity. Even though it seemed as though his last mission had prepared him to weather it pretty well, it didn't preclude the nasty ringing in his ears. "Nice to see you too..." he mutters, rounding on the forbidden door behind him. If that Skuntank bunker forming in the living room was any indicator, someone needed to find Sub and fast. He twists the handle of the door, testing the lock. Not that he couldn't break it if needed, but Darts didn't figure Sub wanted to be paying for a door every single time people felt there was an emergency.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:03 pm
SubonicXP

"..." It was at that moment Tristen started to forget about the world at large for that brief instant, left confused with more questions than answers about what was transpiring. Well, that and a massive Screech that left Tristen grasping at the side of his head with the ear shattering noise let loose by the Raticate. It took a minute before Tristen started to come to after that. A left unattended Raticate and now a Skuntank who made residence of the main room. Tristen looked back towards Darts for a second. "Uh...Did Sub make it back to the headquarters after Mauville? I thought he left when the rest of us did..." Tristen said. In fact he knew that to be true; he was with Sub the entire time until they left and he only went off on his own when he finally got back to the HQ and started to get ready for more schoolwork. Tristen started his way back for Sub's office, following Darts, to see if he couldn't find him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:05 pm
SubonicXP

Taken aback by the sudden toss, Cera stopped the cookies just before they hit her, harmlessly floating in place. They'd fall to the floor with the TM case when Pendulum screeched, wincing and shutting an eye from the unpleasant sound. "Gee, thanks... uh..."

It didn't take much for her to notice the Skuntank also having its way with the place. Either Sub was letting them out and happened to step away, or something was wrong. She'd be quick to follow Darts to the door, trying to get a mental read for Sub. Maybe see if he's behind door number one before the door became splinters.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Shortly after the Screech rang out, Rala teleported out of her ball, appearing in front of the Raticate and blocking its access to the Medbay, As a wailing sound emitted from the bundle Keiko was carrying, Rala used Hypnotize, trying to force the Raticate to sleep so it couldn't cause any more destruction.

Not in the mood for these shenanigans, I pulled out my SNAG and sent a message to the Raticate's owner, telling him that his Pokemon are running rampant in HQ and that he might want to do something about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 pm
The door to Sub's office would open but not because Darts opened it, in fact it was flung open with a fierce pull from the other side and those at the door would be greeted by the towering panda that was Tamerlane the Pangoro. Growling at them and flexing its arms slightly the Daunting Pokemon would take a step forward before the feminine cry of a Gardevoir rung out from inside the room. Tamerlane would look back for a second then back at the Snagems, growl, and finally step aside to let them in.

Once inside they would find Gardy sitting behind Sub's desk, wearing one of his vests and smiling at them, greeting them with an exited wave. The putrid scent of Hemlock had filled the room, the Gloom sleeping in its pot on his desk, how Gardy and Tamerlane could take it was anyone's guess.

"Hi hi hi! You like the place!?" Gardy telepathically spoke to them, gesturing about the room. They could see that it looked like Gardy had tried to paint the walls pink but did a horrific job of it, just brushes and splashes of paint here and there. The books that typically sat on Sub's shelf were discarded on the floor and replaced by various plushies stolen from Cera's room.

Rala would intercept Pendulum just in time and hit it with a Hypnosis, knocking the Raticate out cold. As for Sub there would be no immediate response from him on his SNAG.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:26 pm
SubonicXP
The door to Sub's office would open but not because Darts opened it, in fact it was flung open with a fierce pull from the other side and those at the door would be greeted by the towering panda that was Tamerlane the Pangoro. Growling at them and flexing its arms slightly the Daunting Pokemon would take a step forward before the feminine cry of a Gardevoir rung out from inside the room. Tamerlane would look back for a second then back at the Snagems, growl, and finally step aside to let them in.

Once inside they would find Gardy sitting behind Sub's desk, wearing one of his vests and smiling at them, greeting them with an exited wave. The putrid scent of Hemlock had filled the room, the Gloom sleeping in its pot on his desk, how Gardy and Tamerlane could take it was anyone's guess.

"Hi hi hi! You like the place!?" Gardy telepathically spoke to them, gesturing about the room. They could see that it looked like Gardy had tried to paint the walls pink but did a horrific job of it, just brushes and splashes of paint here and there. The books that typically sat on Sub's shelf were discarded on the floor and replaced by various plushies stolen from Cera's room.

Rala would intercept Pendulum just in time and hit it with a Hypnosis, knocking the Raticate out cold. As for Sub there would be no immediate response from him on his SNAG.
"I- hurk." Putting her hands to her nose to avoid it being assaulted further from the interesting choice in scent for the room, Cera looked around and had a feeling something was very wrong for all of Sub's Pokemon to be out without him around at all. "You better hope that smell won't get into my plushies. Do you know where Sub went? I'm not sure if he's gonna agree with the new room, but it's pretty obvious he's not here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:28 pm
Tristen was taken aback, seeing the massive Pangoro who was standing guard at the door. Tristen almost instinctively slowly reached for one of his own Pokeballs, expecting to get into a fight with this Pokemon, but fortunately was reigned in. "Gardy, where's Sub?" Tristen could only simply ask as he was able to observe the absolute chaos that was now Sub's office. This has gone well off the rails, more than he imagined things going just fresh off of a mission. He...really didn't want to go on another mission just to find Sub. Last time that happened, Sub was skin and bones in Kalos...not anything he wants to happen again. This was all levels of pandemonium with his office in complete disarray; nothing that Sub would had allowed to happen in the headquarters, let alone in his own office.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:41 pm
As Keiko tried to soothe the source of the wailing, I focused on the Betyl Stone, trying to see what other shenanigans were going on. The energy and emotions I sensed in Sub's room were enough to tell me, generally, what was going on. "Looks like we picked a bad time to come home," I huffed. The way Rala sighed at that only amplified my certainty of that. "Well, too late, now. Let's see what we can do about it."

"I'll come help you in a minute," Keiko said. She started to head off to our room, but my voice stopped her. "I'll let you know when things have settled down," I replied, shaking my head. She nodded at that and headed for our room again.

After a minute of silence, the pillow fort Morella was hiding under would get bombed from above - a Moonblast would come careening down, causing a small explosion on contact - enough to expose Marella, but not to really damage any of the cushions hiding her, though they would go flying..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:47 pm
As deo was in the kitchen and he was enjoying his poffin and some drink, an awful smell came to his sensitive snout. It smelt worse than ever. Upon this he gagged and looked over. "GET THAT SKUNKTANK!!" he would yell to anyone listening, but he also heard something off.... Like a little wail coming in from the front door. It sounded like... a baby... Curious as he was, he stepped out into the hall and looked around as he thought he heard a crying infant.  

DeoLux

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:51 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120
Tristen was taken aback, seeing the massive Pangoro who was standing guard at the door. Tristen almost instinctively slowly reached for one of his own Pokeballs, expecting to get into a fight with this Pokemon, but fortunately was reigned in. "Gardy, where's Sub?" Tristen could only simply ask as he was able to observe the absolute chaos that was now Sub's office. This has gone well off the rails, more than he imagined things going just fresh off of a mission. He...really didn't want to go on another mission just to find Sub. Last time that happened, Sub was skin and bones in Kalos...not anything he wants to happen again. This was all levels of pandemonium with his office in complete disarray; nothing that Sub would had allowed to happen in the headquarters, let alone in his own office.

Darksol88
"I- hurk." Putting her hands to her nose to avoid it being assaulted further from the interesting choice in scent for the room, Cera looked around and had a feeling something was very wrong for all of Sub's Pokemon to be out without him around at all. "You better hope that smell won't get into my plushies. Do you know where Sub went? I'm not sure if he's gonna agree with the new room, but it's pretty obvious he's not here."

The obvious chaos and state of Sub's office aside, it seemed to Darts as though the other two were taking a sort of futile tact with Gardy. She wasn't the type to tell you anything directly if it didn't benefit her at least a little bit first, so the Giratina hybrid was going to follow this white rabbit down the hole a little bit and see what she was getting after. He glances at the Pangoro for a second to make sure it wasn't going to throw hands before responding. "I do so love the color!" He gushes, holding his hands together in a delighted sort of way. "How long did this take you to get so... perfect?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:04 pm
"Sub? Hm...let me think...I...don't know! Or maybe I do. Iuno! Hehe~" Gardy proclaimed in their minds with a coy and playful voice. Tamerlane would approach Cera and give her a nudge, growling at her and say something to her in Pokespeech. Something about forgetting about the plushies, perhaps the implication that they weren't hers anymore. Apparently Tamerlane has taken to Gardy, fondly.

Gardy then turned her attention to Darts, her eyes lighting up as he gushed over her redecorating, matching his feigned energy with her own sincere joy as she clapped her hands together in excitement. "You do!? Yay! I worked reeeaaally hard on it! Poe didn't like it so I sent him away too. Party pooper. But I'm glad you like it! Still needs a few more touches, don't you think? Got any ideas? Maybe glitter! Oh oh! What about some ribbons!?" She rambled on.

-----

The Moonblast would hit Morella and cause the Skuntank to shout in pain from beneath the cushions, though the impact was perhaps not as bad as it could have been but it was enough to anger the Pokemon, which perhaps was not the best idea. Leaping out from its cushion fort Morella and pointed the tip of its tail at Rala and unleashed from it an absolutely putrid Acid Spray, the attack far more smelly than it was painful but it did have some force behind it. The smell alone would make anything that resisted it want to give up battle. Hopefully this doesn't ruin the carpet and furniture.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:10 pm
Reno Vantas
If Reno decided to head out of HQ, actually, he'd find the galactic hybrid outside in the open part of Mt. Silver, sitting cross-legged with her eyes closed, taking in the sun. When the sound of Reno's walking reached her, her ears rotated backwards before she opened one of her eyes, "Hm? Reno. What brings you outside?" Her sitting position would shift from cross-legged to kneeling, ears tilting into an 'L' shape.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games