Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:05 pm
"Well, I figured that I am a Luxray, but a normal luxray is not golden, but blue. So I might be a Shiny Luxray hybrid." He said with a sorta chuckle in his tone of voice, seeing such a nice thing was such a thing that even his favorite mystery novel "Sir Charles Pokedon case #999" would be a thing that brought resemblance to this much cuteness. All of this in nod to the little Zwei that was happy to be there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:04 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
"Well, I figured that I am a Luxray, but a normal luxray is not golden, but blue. So I might be a Shiny Luxray hybrid." He said with a sorta chuckle in his tone of voice, seeing such a nice thing was such a thing that even his favorite mystery novel "Sir Charles Pokedon case #999" would be a thing that brought resemblance to this much cuteness. All of this in nod to the little Zwei that was happy to be there.

"Yampers are yellow and not dark like me, but its okay! I say i'm pretending to be a dark type pokemon." Least...thats what he thought, bouncing from one foot to another. "Thats so cool!" Zwei grins back. "So! Uh...I know you said to stay but do you need to rest? i can go outside..."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:42 am
DragonFang099

"Hey, Sub," she said, opening four of the Pokeballs she was carrying to allow her team out. Bubbles and Gary immediately headed for the pool, Bubbles jumping in and Gary merely sinking to the bottom. Spooky stayed invisible near her, as he always did, and Arauth floated off nearby so that she was out of the way, but could still enjoy the company of her teammates and Sub's Pokemon. "So I found something interesting when I was down in the tunnels under Trainer Hill," she said, pulling out the items she'd had Spooky steal while on the mission and holding them out to him. "I don't know if these had anything to do with the Shadow Pokemon they were distributing, but I figured I'd bring a couple back, anyway, just in case they turn out to be important."

"Hm? Oh hey there, Amber." Sub greeted the girl, he was zoning out for awhile there as he watched Pym continue to harass the other Pokemon, only Magikarp not giving the Sharpedo the response it wanted, simply because it couldn't. He didn't even look at Amber originally, only responding to her voice. Taking the handful of small items from Amber he almost didn't look at them before pocketing them himself but something about them caught his eye and snapped him back to reality, the Dark One setting most of them down so he could examine more closely one of them.

"It looks like some kind of scent, the kind you use the purify Pokemon with, even has the same dispensing mechanism and yet its contents..." He said allowed as he got a close look, trailing off and retreating into his thoughts. Pulling himself back to the present he stuffed the item into his pocket and turned back to face Amber, facing her for the first time and getting an actual good look at the new hybrid. "Thank you, this could prove very important. Good job." He praised the trainer. "Heh, funny, I've been around hybrids for so long, watched people transition, that I almost did even notice your new hybridism. You'll have to tell me more about that some time."

Standing up he gave his various Pokemon a look before calling out to a certain AI. "Hey GRAY, can you make sure my Pokemon get recalled once they're done? I got something I need to tend to." He asked the ever-listening digital presence. He then took out his SNAG, tapping on the screen a few times before looking towards Amber and spoke. "This is for you, or rather that one over there." The man said as he pointed at Arauth with one hand and extended an empty palm towards Amber.

His empty palm would soon be occupied as purple gemstone was teleported into it, the Dusk Stone now resting in Sub's palm as he waited Amber to take it. "Pretty neat, huh? Isaac installed some new tech from Devon Corp. that allows small items to be teleported across a certain range, the technology not too different from warp panels. Only works here in HQ though." He said, explaining how the stone suddenly appeared in his hand, having summoned it with his SNAG. "Any who, here you go. Consider it an extra reward for your exploits in Trainer Hill. Though only give it to Arauth when they are truly ready to evolve. Some Pokemon regret evolving too early." He warned her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:38 am
Amber knew that Sub's mind was likely elsewhere when he didn't look at her right away, though with everything that had happened recently, she couldn't blame him. She listened as he began to speak, saying it looked like some kind of scent, and she was a bit surprised that someone could use it like that, if that was the case. She nodded when he thanked her. "Of course," she said. "It's alright, I wasn't exactly expecting to end up like this. Just let me know when you'd like to hear the whole story."

She watched as Sub extended one hand to her, and was a bit confused until a Dusk Stone appeared there. Ah, so it was possible to summon small items here at HQ via the SNAG? She'd have to experiment with that at some point. "Much appreciated, Sub," she said with a smile, taking the stone from him and putting it in her bag. "Don't worry, I have no intention of evolving her before she's ready. Too many trainers make the mistake of doing that just to have powerful Pokemon." The Misdreavus in question had seen the stone, though she stayed where she was. She wasn't ready to evolve yet, and likely wouldn't be for some time.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:13 am
DragonFang099

"You wouldn't be the first hybrid 'not expecting' to end up becoming way." Sub mused with a chuckle. "You're welcome all the same. Best of luck to you and Arauth. As for me I'm going to go check on a few things concerning those items you brought back with you. Again, good job out there. Oh and now that you're a hybrid I would recommend having Doc Owl check you out, make sure nothing went weird during your hybridification." He said, pausing to get a good look at Amber. "Then again, maybe you should see Darts instead, considering what you've become. Are you still alive by definition? Undead? Who knows, Ghost type hybrid are certainly unique." He said, giving Amber a brief wave before wandering off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:24 pm
Monique walked out to the pool and brought out Castform for a bit. That zing was still there, unpleasantly, but she figured that Shadows like this needed some attention. She wondered how the heck she was going to purify two Pokémon she'd never even seen before snagging them.

Castform seemed to like the humid environment, staying away from the other Pokémon before finding a waterfall whose showers triggered its Rainy Form.

She saw Sub and Amber talking by the pool and joined them. "You know, it's so weird...to think that weather is a thing. It's something I used to hear the elders talk about...and now I'm back in the old days."

She watched the Forecast Pokémon closely, hoping it would not try and attack anything near it as a result of its Shadow condition.  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:29 pm
- not a noise

"I actually don't mind you staying here, if you want, I can have a second bed put in here for you" Deo said with little hesitation and a smile on his face. Knowing something so small can be so friendly and is so darn cute too makes it even better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:09 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
- not a noise

"I actually don't mind you staying here, if you want, I can have a second bed put in here for you" Deo said with little hesitation and a smile on his face. Knowing something so small can be so friendly and is so darn cute too makes it even better.

Zwei was so happy he bounced about! "I mean that'd be SO cool!! Like...I had lotsa big sisters and some brothers when I was smaller but you're likea BIG brother I never had one of those--"

The Yamper hybrid begins to ramble on and on about being able to have a new friend and a big brother and they're both electric types how cool is that?!

Deo might be sitting there for a moment.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:16 am
Clare would exit their room with an egg in an incubator, heading off in search of Sub. They had forgotten to ask about whether or not they would be allowed to keep it after their first official mission. All they knew about it was that it was most likely to have come from the Pinchurchin and Pyukumuku they'd seen on Route 9 in Galar. "I probably should have interrupted that little spat of theirs and caught it then..." They thought aloud, shaking their head afterward. "Oh well. I'm sure this little thing will probably have one inside of it." They assured themself. They weren't familiar with Pokemon Eggs as a whole but if these eggs worked anything remotely close to ordinary ones, it should be at least somewhat related to the parent(s) and not some random species from nowhere, right?

Upon finding the Snagem leader's office, they'd knock politely and wait for a response, hoping he was present.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:24 am
Not a Noise

Deo smiled and sat there listening to the eager, young, yamper for a while. Happy to know that there was someone to talk to. He could stay and listen for a long ti-- *growl*. He honestly forgot, he spent a lot of time here and now, he is hungry again. "Hey, sorry to run, I am hungry so I got to eat again." as he pardoned himself to go to the kitchen and fix himself a 'light' lunch. 10 sandwiches with the works, a pitcher of lemonade, and one poffin he would grab from the stash in the kitchen.  

DeoLux

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:54 pm
Clare would be found lounging in the main lobby with an egg in their hands. The incubator had been discarded at this point as the egg seemed to twitch and bounce in their lap, hands held on it's sides to keep it stable. "Oh dear..."

After a moment or two longer, the egg seemed to explode, a white light within it rapidly fading to reveal a spikey little creature that looked up at the hybrid with the cutest little yellow eyes, triangular pupils wide and wanting.

"Awww! It's a Pinchurchin!" Clare exclaimed happily. "I was hoping that's what you'd be but I'd have been happy no matter what you were!" They assured the small Pokemon, picking it up and holding it closer to their face. "Oh.. My hands tingle..."

"Your Pokemon appears to have the Electric Surge ability." GRAY announced from Clare's SNAG, the camera moving around as the AI analyzed the newly hatched Electric-type. "It trickers the field effect known as Electric Terrain simply by existing on the field of battle. This one being a newborn hasn't learned to contain it's electrical energy yet so it's likely causing your hands to go numb by considering you 'terrain'." He explained.

"That's kind of neat, actually." Clare replied. "I think I'll call you Eidolon." They told the small Electric-type, giving it a careful huge to as to avoid being jabbed by it's spikes.

"You have a remarkable penchant for avoiding gendered names, I've noticed." GRAY remarked snarkily.

"Why would I give them gendered names? I don't know whether they'd like them or not." Clare replied simply, pulling out a Pokeball and tapping it on the Pinchurchin's forehead to draw it inside for the moment. As soon as it was confirmed to be contained and registered to them, they'd let it back out. "Let's go get you something to eat. I'm sure you're hungry." They'd tell it as they headed to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:34 pm
The sounds of furious munching could be heard coming from the kitchen as far as the upstairs living quarters. Some might even think the sound was coming from much closer only to wander in the direction they heard it in only for it to continuously get louder and louder. Something, or someone, was just devouring something in the kitchen and had absolutely no manners about them nor care of who heard. If anyone had the mind to go check things out they would be greeted to a sight upon opening the kitchen door.

There, on the central table where the Snagems sat down to eat, was Sub's Alolan Raticate, Pendulum, stuffing its face with the last of the Oran Berries and now starting to work on an entire case of Lava Cookies it found. All the cabinet doors and refrigerator itself were open and now empty, the Raticate having ate anything and everything it could find. The rat was positively plump as it is but its hunger appeared in satiable. Where was Sub!?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:40 pm
SubonicXP
The sounds of furious munching could be heard coming from the kitchen as far as the upstairs living quarters. Some might even think the sound was coming from much closer only to wander in the direction they heard it in only for it to continuously get louder and louder. Something, or someone, was just devouring something in the kitchen and had absolutely no manners about them nor care of who heard. If anyone had the mind to go check things out they would be greeted to a sight upon opening the kitchen door.

There, on the central table where the Snagems sat down to eat, was Sub's Alolan Raticate, Pendulum, stuffing its face with the last of the Oran Berries and now starting to work on an entire case of Lava Cookies it found. All the cabinet doors and refrigerator itself were open and now empty, the Raticate having ate anything and everything it could find. The rat was positively plump as it is but its hunger appeared in satiable. Where was Sub!?

Darts wanders into the kitchen and takes a glance around the utter destruction wrought by the Raticate. He eyes the ripped open bag of coffee for no more than a second before moving on to other, more important issues. Since coming back from his last Master Mission he had been gone for a while and hadn't really reacquainted himself with anyone, least of all their fearless leader, and now Sub was making himself scarce.

Well, none of the food was his, but the most concerning part of this was it was a rare blunder for Sub to let one of his Pokemon go on a rampage like this. Darts leans out of the doorway and looks in the hallway around for any sign of The Dark One from the area surrounding his office but, of course, the door was closed. "Hmmm..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:41 pm
SubonicXP

Tristen, back and relatively dejected after the whole incident in Maulville City, figured to lose himself in his studies once more. Before he could actually do that though, Tristen found himself in the mood fora snack himself and something to drink as he started to go through the history of Jhoto and the world of Trigonometry. Though once he turned the corner into the kitchen, he stared in confusion...he looked around not noticing any trainer near by. That...was one really huge rat. "...uh...did I miss...something?" Tristen noted the lava cookies, then stared at the rat. "...man you're going to need a lot of fiber to get that out."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:44 pm
SubonicXP

Cera would find her way in the kitchen, suddenly dejected upon seeing the Raticate make short work of the Lava Cookies. After everything in Mauville, she'd reverted back to her normal form to give herself a chance to rest. For some reason, she'd also opted to keep the TM case from the Game Corner, and she was trying to look over it before realizing her chances at a snack were done for.

"I... I was looking forward to those Lava Cookies! Has anyone seen Sub?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games