Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yogtz was about to say something, but Kalena left. He looked to Jaster. "I can assume a lot has happened recently kupo?" He looked to Namia. "I am the only moogle here that I know of kupo. If you find more, please tell them to find me," he said rolling his eyes.
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:59 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster nodded to Yogtz
"there are only a few people she'd drop her workload or anything for, her husband, her children, or her brother. Could be any of the three. Could be something else I don't know about. She's been stressed out a lot."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Ruen cursed in his head. He looked around before asking one of the others in the room. "So, things have changed? How much? She doesn't seem like I used to know her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
therealkiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:59 pm
[ooc: ]
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia smirked at Yogtz, "I will make sure to keep that in mind."
She then let the others converse again, eating her fruit salad while watching and listening to them.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:08 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster softly sighed
"a lot of changes, ive heard. I can sense her anxiety level is really high too. Probably when she was your pupil, sir, she didn't have much memories of family and stuff like that. Well since she became headmaster, her memories have been unlocking remembering stuff from as far back as her brother and the keyblade war. She told me that she though that someone must've wiped out her memory before she came to the academy because she was too dangerous"

He rubbed his head
"although ive met her husband and her children, and grandson who is on campus....ive never met her brother, no one has. I heard they are like polar opposites but I know that the older she gets, the more she craves to have her family back, even if for a little while."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 pm
Yogtz put a hand to his chin. "Well she mentioned her brother, so i'm assuming it has something to do with him kupo. As for memory wiping and the like, that's out of my range kupo. I'm more a surgeon than a psychologist," he immediately covered his mouth. Why the hell did I say that? I'm definitely not ready to face that again. Should I just ignore it if they bring it up or run away? he thought.
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:43 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked at them, putting the now empty bowl down on the tray, "Memory wiping? Sounds an awful like memory manipulation. Though, mostly nobodies are able to do such a thing." she decided to add in.

Odayaka walked into the cafeteria with Byakko, looking around and seeing another group. However, she didn't really think much of it, looking towards the food counter, specifically the desert counter. "All right Byakko, let's go see if they're serving any taiyaki. If not, then I could make us some." she said with a smile.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster nodded and crossed his arms to look serious
"yeah, she was never a nobody. I just know that when I first met her, she had a lot of fight in her, but the strange part, she was only light, but she's not anymore."

He turned to Yogtz
"I dunno. All I know is that she's been searching for her brother for years now, hence is why she's not headmaster anymore"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Her arms swung out wide as she skipped along after Odayaka. "♪Taiyaki, taiyaki.♪"
Then, Byakko noticed Ruen. Her eyes opened wide as BYakko sent Ruen a greeting. Hi, hi! It's been forever.

He frowned and looked at Byakko, putting a finger to his lips. No one must know who I am.
Byakko frowned and nodded a reply before returning to her skip and song.

Ruen tuned back into the conversation. "Hmm, yeah... She never told me much about it. Most of what she talked about was work related."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
therealkiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia folded her arms, and nodded as Jaster spoke of Kalena's past headmaster role. She was a bit confused about what Jaster had said, about Kalena being only light before. However, she brushed that thought aside, humming to herself. She kept her thoughts to herself this time.

Odayaka looked at Byakko, smiling while she sung a song about taiyaka. Her ears then perked up when Byakko said hi to someone that was in the other group. Her ears twitched, not minding it much. Eventually, they reached the desert counter. She looked at all the deserts, and surprisingly, she spotted taiyaki. Though there was only one left, "Oh, one left." she said, looking at Byakko.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:34 am
Byakko Guardian of Light

Byakko looked at it. "We split it?"

Ruen frowned, becoming lost in thought. "Maybe I shouldn't have come back.... Something just didn't seem right, though. Y'know?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
therealkiru

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:15 am
Yogtz shrugged. "As long as she isn't in any imminent danger we should be fine kupo. Miss Kalena can handle herself it seems," he said. He returned to his salad. I wonder if I remembered to bring enough food for the semester here. As much as I like cafeterias, home cooked meals will always be better, he thought.
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:49 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster bit his lip.
"nonsense. If your here, must be for a reason. Lately Kalena's been running, never stays long for anyone. Stays long for a purpose then leaves. Its not like her at all. If she's in trouble, she either runs off to separate herself to keep any trouble she's caused directed at her but somehow others are drawn in....or she comes here." he rubbed his ear before holding his hand out to Ruen

"Im Jaster by the way. Temporary advanced sparring teacher...supposed to be a student but I became teacher for a while since she could never find anyone to do the job and not kill students."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:57 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen raised a finger. "Oh, right. Introductions... I am Ruen Sen'Arcuel, former Sparring Teacher.... Should I go after her?"
Ruen looked to the door.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
therealkiru

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:06 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster grinned
"I bet I could learn so much from you. Yeah I mean, its up to you. I'd be cautious if its her brother though. Like I said, no one other than her has seen him. She'd drop everything to see him, possibly patching up a relationship that's been hard to keep together." he shrugged his shoulders.
"I mean, that's what she said before leaving from being the headmaster and getting the headmaster's curse."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games