Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Senju  Bukijutsu  Minowa_Jaeger  Kirigakure  Genin  
 Eleven [[ 140/180 ch | 230/230 st ]]  Tamer 

A bright, crisp, white uniform was the usual to be seen, but perhaps not on a young boy who looked to be around eleven years old. With bright blue eyes and golden hair, the only other colour he wore was the navy blue accents of his clothing. The stiffness of the material would have appeared uncomfortable if it wasn't worn with such confidence and indifference. The thick, fluffy body of the binturong that was clinging to Minowa's back, head and front paws perched to look over one shoulder, only added to the Kiri-nin's presence. Without any hesitation, the young boy approached the front desk to patiently wait to be called forward.

At first, the lady seemed somewhat concerned for the child, asking for his parent or guardian but Minowa pushed through without any indication he was cowed by her urgency.

"Minowa Jaeger, Genin of Kirigakure." He speaks, almost monotonous in its delivery. "I've come to personally apologise for breaking the AC Unit located on the second floor. I would also like to apologise to the people I directly affected with my actions." He bowed after he had finished speaking, though Itoko continued to stare up at the secretary with wide, unblinking eyes. "If it does not cause further trouble." Minowa concludes and straightens back up, concise and controlled so as to not offset the Binturong's balance.

User Image

I t o k o :
Chakra Pool: 180 // 180
Stamina Pool: 230 // 230

T e c h n i q u e s :
Element : Element Jutsu
• Name
Description:

astrasinthewild

Koresephone

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:05 am
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

Sev couldn't help the chuckle that rumbled through his system-- this kid was something else. Already, he felt himself losing the tension in his shoulders. The kid seemed similar to him in ways-- both seemed to struggle with social contact. Tsu mentioned that he thought he pissed everyone off by default, and Sev shook his head, smiling softly. He felt that-- no matter what he seemed to do, he always pissed off or hurt someone. The Raigyo listened quietly as the pink haired genin explained that he had already seen battle. He stopped, faced Tsu, and undid the button of his sleeve. Upon rolling up the fabric of Sev's right sleeve, Tsu would see a mass of burn scars across his entire left forearm.

"I understand you. I became a medic for a similar reason. See, I didn't always live here in Konoha. But I got really hurt on a mission, and the people here took care of me." Sev quickly rolled his sleeve back down and rebuttoned it. "It's good that you understand that being a medic isn't all rainbows and sunshine. Not everyone has that gift."

Severin continued walking and lead the pair into a room where a kid was resting in a bed. The child couldn't have been any older than 5, but most of his body was wrapped in bandages excluding one side of his face and the fingers on his left hand. The little boy, who's eyes were green and his hair was black, looked up at Severin and smiled painfully.

"Goo- orning... Sev-san."

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

astrainthewild
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:39 pm
User Image

𝘛𝘴𝘶 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰

medic | tamer | katon | raiton
=========.=.= c - 225 | s - 175
==============.=

Tsu brightened immensely at the chuckle from Raigyo-senpai, his smile literally brightening his face as he felt a thrill. He hadn't had anyone laugh around him in a long time. It was nice. Like, he thought, having friends would feel. As Raigyo-senpai rolled his sleeve up, Tsu felt a swelling of...kinship? Closeness? Someone who shared a similar pain to him. A similar past "I've always lived here but it's really encouraging to know that our people are making a good impression!" he said enthusiastically, his hands coming up in fists as he bounced a little on his toes. As they continued walking, Tsu slowly breathed in, calming himself so that he wouldn't be rude or overwhelming to any patients. By the time they reached a room, he was quiet and reserved, hands clasped behind his back so that he could be unobtrusive to Raigyo-senpai's presence.

As they walked in, he did a quick scan of the patient and did a mental review of potential causes Burns or possibly full body damage. He has some mobility in his head and face but it will be a long recovery process. he bowed gently to the boy and then stepped back so that he wouldn't alarm the child. He stood slightly apart from Raigyo-senpai, in a position where he could see but not be in the way. Rather than introduce himself, Tsu would allow Raigyo-senpai to determine when or if he was introduced to the boy.

mushi | japanese badger | koko | yellow-throated marten
mushi - 60 koko - 60

Koresephone

BlackFruity

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:57 am
User Image
User Image

After a few minutes of phone calls and talking amongst each other, the receptionist staff were able to confirm that yes the second floor AC Unit was destroyed, yes the Kirigakure agency set up in Konoha had reached out to organise and pay recompenses, and no, Minowa was not to have been expected to arrive personally and apologise and was doing so entirely out of a sense of his own morals (that had to have been carefully explained to him by his father but they didn't find that part out). Once that had all been sorted out, the receptionist made a call to the affected wing, explaining the unexpected arrival of the Mizukage's son and his desire to apologise for what he had done, prompting a nurse to be sent down and collect him with a smiled mixed with amusement, curiosity, and maybe some trepidation.

The blond boy with a arboreal mammal clinging to his back was shown into an elevator and lead through a small series of hallways to yet another desk, this one just as busy as the front reception but dealing with other nurses and doctors instead of civilians. Minowa respectfully bowed to each and everyone one once he was introduced, apologising for his mischief and for the problems he has caused not only to them but to their patients as well.

"I acted without considering my surroundings and have negatively impacted you all." He says, but the nurses and even one of the doctors are cooing at him, offering lollipops and one older nurse even going to far as to pinch his cheeks.

"What an adorable boy!" She preens. Itoko's ears are flat but Minowa and him had both prepared themselves to stay reserved no matter what they faced in reaction to the damage they had caused. Still - yelling may have been preferred to... this. "Sure you don't want a lemon drop?" They're all surrounding him now, some crouching to be his head height, but most standing, staring down at him with big smiles. Itoko's tail flickers anxiously against the crisp lapel of Minowa's jacket.

"No thank you, ma'am." He replies, monotonous, uneasy at the attention. The 'Mizukage's Boy.'

User Image

I t o k o :

T e c h n i q u e s :
• Name
Description:

astrasinthewild

Koresephone

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:28 pm
A quiet tap on the door frame caught Tsu's attention and he glanced over to see a nurse motion to him. With a bow to the patient and to Raigyo-senpai, he slipped out with Mushi "I'm sorry, I know that you seem to have gotten permission to shadow him, but the duty nurse should have sent you to someone else." the nurse apologized "But..." "It's nothing to do with you, dear. But Raigyo-sama is a busy person at the moment. We'll schedule you to shadow him at a later date, okay?" Tsu nodded, his face becoming less bright and more downcast. He followed the nurse as she led him back down the hall and to a desk where another boy was standing with another animal companion. Tsu's emotions were all over his face, miserable, disappointed, resigned, and holding back tears but he gave the other boy a small smile. Mushi gave the strange smelling animal that the other boy had a wrinkled nose and moved to stand on the other side of Tsu "I've scheduled you to shadow Riagyo-sama in a week, with the potential for repeated shadowing and later, assignment under his tutelage." "Yes, thank you." his voice was a little broken but he remained steadfastly polite, giving the nurse a bow before excusing himself "Oh," he paused as he walked past the boy "I like your binturong." Tsu gave him another smile before he bent to pick up Mushi "Come on, Mushi. Let's get some udon." they left the hospital.

[Exits....]

BlackFruity

Koresephone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:34 pm
User Image

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:

Gone just like that. Of course when the staff had found out that Sev was actually enjoying their curse, they'd take away the little ball of sunshine. Severin sighed softly, which caught the attention of the small boy in the bed. The boy reached out and grabbed Sev's shirt lightly, his grip tight despite the pain it must have caused his burned hands. The Raigyo's blue eyes shifted from the door that Tsu had disappeared out of to the boy in the bed.

"Sev-san.... E---thin... O-kay?"

The doctor sighed softly and sat as carefully as he could on the side of the best. "Yeah, Maitama. Everything is okay. Let's get your exam over with, okay?" The little boy nodded and Sev began what was a very long and very painful process-- for the both of them. Part of him was glad that Tsu was pulled away. Burn victims weren't for the faint of heart, and definitely not for freshmen medics.

Severin carefully began to strip the layers of old bandages from Maitama, administering anesthetic wherever he could as he went. The boy's skin was raw and hot to the touch, even now some weeks after his incident. The boy shivered, both out of pain and out of feeling cold. The medic kept a soft, calming Kagerou-esque smile on his face, but his heart was breaking.

tab [ 1 // 3 : Purification ]

Once the boy was free of his bandages, Severin called in one of the nearby nurses that didn't hate his guts as much as the others to come and assist him. She scrub her hands clean as Severin began the slow and extremely painful process of scraping off the dead, pale skin from the section of the boy's wounds. This skin was part of skin grafts that didn't take, or original skin that just didn't hang in. Every day, Maitama would get more skin removed from him.

tab [ 2 // 3 : Purification ]

By now, the five-year old was sobbing. This was not new for Maitama, but that didn't make it any less excruciating. Severin hushed him softly, gently. "I know... I know Tama. We're almost done though, okay? You're doing so good. Your burns are healing so well. Next week we'll wont have to remove as much." The little boy just whimpered and nodded pitifully. Sev's smiled almost faltered. He usually did this job after having lunch with Kagerou, so it didn't bother him as much, but they had both been so busy...

tab [ 3 // 3 :: Purification ]

Now that the boy had been freed of the dead skin and debris, Sev could get a good look at the burns. He inspected each one, then stopped at a particular burn on his left abdomen. It was redder, more inflamed, and draining more than the rest of the burns. Sev gestured for the nurse to bring him a swab, then carefully took a sample once he was brought it.

tab [ 1 // 2 :: Diagnosis ]

"He must have gotten an infection somehow. I want records checked and whoever cleaned him in my interim questioned." His voice was rough, his eyes narrowed. With his jaw set, Severin injected Maitama with more medicine to numb him, then cut out as much as the infection as was safe. "Put in an order for antibiotics and dose him once every four hours via IV. I want someone in here doing checks on him every four hours." The nurse nodded, then jogged out, leaving Sev to wrap the boy back up on his own.

tab [ 2 // 2 :: Diagnosis ]

"S-Sev-san... Am... g-gonna eee... o-okay?" Severin's attention was suddenly drawn to the little boy laying on the table in front og him. Maitama's green eyes were bloodshot from tears and his face was white from the pain, yet flushed. He must have had a seriously intimidating look on his face because the little five-year old looked scared. Severin forced his face to relax again, giving the little one a soft smile. as he began to apply an antiseptic to the boy's skin.

tab [ 1 // 3 :: Purification ]

"You'll be fine, Tama. We're gonna take good care of you, okay? I won't let anything happen." That seeme to relax Maitama, who closed his eyes. Once the boy was rubbed down with Iodine, Sev began to apply a salve that would help with the burning and the pain, but more importantly keep his skin from cracking as it healed. This would keep him from further infection, and was probably the step missed by the previous person.

tab [ 2 // 3 : Purification ]

Once about three tubes had been placed on Maitama's skin, the Raigyo carefully wrapped a new set of clean bandages around the boy. He also made sure to place sterile gauze and cushions where needed so that the boy's raw skin also wouldn't be subjected to the pressured of his body laying on the bed. By the time Severin was finished, the exhausted child was fast asleep in his bed. Severin Tossed all the waste in it's necessary containers, signed orders, then walked out of the room.

tab [ 3 // 3 :: Purification ]

Severin stopped in a secluded portion of the hallway to rub his face, his shoulders tense. It was negligent practices like this that left him with these scars, that nearly ended his life and now nearly ended the life of a five year old boy. If he ever figured out who did this, he would strangle the person with his own two hands.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:20 am
User Image
User Image

Itoko's claws were clinging tightly to the reinforced coat his human partner was wearing. The Binturon's tail was twitching in obviously held-back agitation, just the tip jerking back and forth on a dime. Minowa, meanwhile, was now in 'backing out' mode, attempting to find an opportunity or politely convey his desire to leave. Bright, pure blue eyes startled slightly, cutting over to the other boy that was just walking past, surprising the Mist-nin with his recognition of Itoko's species. Hopefully he was able to nod his head in acknowledgement fast enough that the other boy saw and didn't think him rude. Seeing the badger as well, Minowa gave it a nod as well before his attention was redirected back to the hospital staff members surrounding him as he felt Itoko's body weight shift slightly - from the recognition of another animal? The movement of the ring of bodies around them? It was unclear and Minowa needed to be the calm centre of this hurricane to keep Itoko grounded.

User Image

I t o k o :

T e c h n i q u e s :
• Name
Description:

astrasinthewild

Koresephone

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:43 pm
User Image

Quote:

Once Severin had calmed down sufficiently, he walked off to the front desk to pass on his charting to the nurse there before heading to his lunch break. Once he stepped in the the large reception area, however, he was greeted by a crowd. It took him a second to find who they were looming over-- poor Minowa. Severin frowned, noticing the boy and his companion's discontent at the invasion of their personal space. For all the things these nurses said about him, at least he somewhat understood people.

Easily standing a foot taller than most of the woman, he parted the sea of nursing staff like it was nothing before swiftly rescuing Minowa and Itoko from their tidal wave of praise. "You're gonna suffocate the boy, take a step back." Making a shoo motion, Severin sent off the nurses, shaking his head. A few of the women rolled their eyes, a few others said some unfavorable and unsavory words under their breath (like himbo) before returning to their duties.

With the slight hysteria of the cuteness of the mizukage's son resolved, Severin turned to Minowa and smiled softly. "Ah, hello Minowa. It's a pleasure to see you here. Please don't mind the nurses, they can get carried away. Is there something I can help you with?"

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

Blackfruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:45 am
User Image
User Image
 Eleven [[ 180/180 ch | 230/230 st ]]  Tamer 

Bright blue eyes turn up to see Severin approaching, before giving a bow to return the greeting. Itoko stared up at the medic-nin with unblinking eyes, ears flicking back and forth at the movement surrounding him. "Severin." Minowa spoke. "I was the individual who broke the air conditioning unit and I've come to apologise for my actions." Again the genin gave a bow to show his sincerity. "I am sorry for the trouble I caused - not just to the staff but also the patients here." He explained. "But if I have caused even more issues with my presence I'll apologise again."

User Image

I t o k o :

T e c h n i q u e s :
• Name
Description:

Quote:

Koresephone

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:55 pm
User Image

Quote:

The medic shook his head, then reached out and lightly ruffled Minowa's hair. It was just a light tease, in case the boy wasn't a fan of being touched. It felt like an old habit, but Severin quickly found himself feeling somewhat awkward about the movement. Was this something the old him did? Some part of his trauma ridden mind copying and pasting the personality traits and habits of those he used to know? Before the soft smile on his face could falter, he crouched down so him and Minowa were at equal stances.

"Accidents happen, Minowa. And even if it wasn't an accident, we all make mistakes. I don't think you truly bothered anyone-- if anything, the repairmen were probably happy to fix something mundane for a change." Severin's smiled widened a little. "But, I'm not gonna downplay the move you made here. This was a very big, very important thing you did. Not many would have had the guts to come here and apologize like this." Hell, not even Sev had the guts to apologize when he was wrong. And now he was suffering because of it.

It's hard to be a doctor when your entire staff thinks your a good-for-nothing man-whore.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

Blackfruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Despite the fact that Minowa's eyes narrowed at the touch, his outward appearance gave off a more relaxed air eith the proximity of being with someone familiar. Indeed, his eyes were simply just working to stay focused on the man crouched before him, blond hair being pushed into his line of sight with the ruffling and Itoko's weight shifting to take up the opportunity to sniff at Severin's exposed skin, whiskers roughly brushing against the digits.

"Is that so." Minowa responded, but his tone of voice sounded like he had already formed an opinion on such a topic. "Thank you, Severin." He spoke, sounding a little rote in that taught, child-like manner of a student answering at the end of class dismissal. "And thank you for taking time off of your work to see me." The genin concluded, sounding far more sincere with this off-the-script addition.

User Image

I t o k o :

T e c h n i q u e s :
• Name
Description:

Quote:

Koresephone

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:57 pm
User Image

"It's no problem." Severin straightened back up, fiddling with one sleeve cuff. He was suddenly so unsure of what to do with his hand. "I appreciate the break, honestly." The Raigyo glanced over at the desk where the receptionist was trying to give him a sly stink eye. The medic sighed, then turned back to Minowa. "Regretfully, however, I have to go. I have a mountain of charting waiting for me. It was nice to see you again Minowa... I.. " The male stopped talking, still fiddling with the cuff of his sleeve as he thought. You know what, the charting can wait. They're already pissed at me. Doing paperwork won't change that.

"Actually, perhaps you can help me. That is, if you have a moment. I'm sure as Inka's son, you have much to do." Kagerou had, so far, been very unhelpful when it came to peeling back the curtains to his life before the amnesia. And, well, with everything going on he hadn't really had a chance to ask Inka either. He suddenly felt very restless. Despite his talks with his therapist, anything dealing with his previous life still very much brought him anxiety.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

Blackfruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Both Minowa and Itoko were staring up at the long-legged man, picking up on the somewhat negative cues but not quite understanding what they were seeing. Restlessness was the closest they had to understand but each person showed their emotions differently (much to both the Tamer and the Binturong's dismay) so they had no intention on netting their guess. The Genin's head tilted, blond hair shifting and revealing more of the caramel gaze of the mammal perched up on his back, it's dark, charcoal fur a complete contrast to the boy's pristine white outfit. But the inquisitive look at being asked to help quickly switched to displeasure at being called 'Inka's son.'

"I have regular Genin duties and no more." He huffed, the line, like his earlier words of thanks, sounded scripted - not from the classroom with it's somehow unintentional tune of flow - but with repetition. Constant repetition in life. "What can I do to help?" He goes on, brushing aside his affronted expression for a more neutral one, as though the act of having to remind people he is simply a genin with no special duties was as common as swatting away a fly. A nuisance but quickly moved on from.

User Image

I t o k o :

T e c h n i q u e s :
• Name
Description:

Quote:

Koresephone

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:20 pm
User Image

He was bad at this whole socializing thing, wasn't he? Clearing his throat lightly, trying to ignore the fact that he had probably put of the child a little, Severin continued with his (likely horrible) line of thought. "My past is something people dance around. Kagerou is too scared to trigger something, as are many others. I know... very little... about my life in Kirigakure. Little might even be a little bit of an overstatement." The Raigyo forced himself to stop fiddling with his sleeve before he tore something.

"I don't know how long ago I disappeared, but... do you by any chance know what I was like? Have I changed? If you know nothing, that's fine, but I thought it was worth the ask. For the longest time my past meant little to me, but if there's any chance I might have left someone behind in Kiri... " The white haired male frowned softly, then forced himself to replace the downturn in his lips with a half smile. "It's strange that I have to resort to asking children, but this is where I am. I was bereft of any identification when they found me, and the files from Kirigakure have yet to come in."

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

Blackfruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh." Minowa speaks, blinks, wrinkles his mouth a little, and then reaches up to take the Medic-nin's hand. "Okay." He says, sounding flat but accepting of the task he was given. Upon taking Severin's hand, he immediately gives a gentle pull to indicate he wants Severin to follow him away from the desk - and anyone else as they enter a quieter hallway before the Genin would speak up again, looking up at the older male without any apparent issue.

"I don't remember much." He starts. "I'm only 6 so I was too young to remember anything before the Sero caught me." Minowa appeared to be twice that age, thanks to the Sero's effects but its downsides were many - especially in terms of the social aspects of the Genin's life. "And what I remember after the Sero was you always looked like Dad hurt you if he was around. Adults would always treat me differently than the other kids, but you answered my questions, and talked about the Sero when other adults wouldn't." He revealed.

"I remember liking you and knowing I can trust you and that Dad trusts you too. But mostly you worked. Do you still work a lot?" Minowa asked the question, but it sounded less like an inquiry and more like an assumption that Severin hadn't changed at all in Minowa's eyes. "I don't like working unless the missions take me outside of the village. Or hunting lost pets. Other adults treat me differently when I say that, but you don't." He stated. Whatever Sero imbued or mutated in Minowa, Severin didn't turn him away. "You just worry about other things."

User Image

I t o k o :

T e c h n i q u e s :
• Name
Description:

Quote:

Koresephone

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure