Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 6:45 pm
Reno Vantas

Apolla’s ears cocked to the side, thinking about Reno’s words. “It was nice, and I wish I got there earlier, but… Anyways, no, I haven’t, but sensing anything related to the dark type was never my forte.” The image did flash up in her head, but she shoved it aside, not worrying much about it. For a moment, at least. Tatooine, on the other hand, sat down completely, picking out another Roseli Berry and began to chomp on it.

-He doesn’t have his magic item to do his magic, but Dark Man is still doing magic,- Tatooine would ask mentally, knowing the two would pick up on the thoughts. -He’s doing things he shouldn’t be doing. And I caught something earlier, but didn’t initially think of it. Other than get reminded of Arkana. I miss Ana.-

“Uh… Right…” The Espeon stared at Tatooine mildly quizzically, trying to get a better grasp of the dragon. She seemed to be giving most everyone nicknames of some sort, and explained things simply, but it certainly seemed like she was sharper than one might initially gather from her attitude. At least more attentive. “So, yeah, he doesn’t have his artifact, but still able to somehow do things. How,” she’d ask, her gaze returning to Reno. “And please tell me this isn’t going to be some sort of cataclysmic bullcrap.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requiem of Whyspers

“Haha, that’s good to hear. And two days? Probably should be surprised, but, eh…” Crystal scratched the back of her head, giving a bit of a bow herself when Clare curtseyed. “I suppose you can refer to me here as Crystal. I have another name when traveling other realities. …And another one in one very specific reality. But, unless you happen to know of a female Cosmog hybrid that made friends with one Hau, Selene, Elio, and Lillie, and lived with Professors Kukui and Burnet in Alola, that one won’t be referenced. Not that there’s not good memories with that name, it’s just one I want to associate with only that reality. Anyways….” She brushed off her skirt with one hand, swirling her tea as the new arrivals entered the kitchen. “Um, well. Hello there. Quite a watering hole, the kitchen’s being today.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:35 pm
"...?"

A voice knocked me out of replaying the events of the tournament in my mind. I was perfectly content with just sitting there and stewing in my own misery, but apparently somebody had some business with me that couldn't wait. Looking up a bit, I realized the voice came from a child I didn't recognize. A child that somehow knew my name and recognized my appearance despite never having met me before now. I stewed a bit longer, contemplating talking to Sub about setting up a minimum age requirement for joining the team that obviously wouldn't apply to current members.

But that thought was tainted by my frustration at the tournament and thus held no merit, so I shook my head a bit and looked at the boy properly. "Yes?" I asked, trying to be polite though frustration could still be heard in my voice.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 1:38 pm
The hits just keeps coming for the doctor. Though this one...oh boy. This guy...yikes. Large shiny Luxray hybrid and looked built as a tank...though through that imposing look, Doc sensed a severe dissonance with him. Despite looking as he does, Deo's pressure about him was nearly next to nothing as far as hybrids are concerned. He was convinced that most hybrids in the world could easily defeat him if it came to it, let alone those here in the headquarters. This...wasn't a typical hybrid. Not exactly informed either, given that at the very least Deo couldn't discern what kind of a hybrid Doc was.

"If you must know, Darts, I started undergrad at the University of Johto, followed by a long tenure at Indigo Chain National Medical College." Doc said, rather annoyed at Darts's questioning. "Much to my chargrin, I would have made at least salutatorian there, but unfortunately, I ended up evolving to a Noctowl hybrid at some point. Evolution sickness is quite an unfortunate thing; I spent over a week with a fever, among aches and pains and so on, as my body underwent its sudden changes and had to miss a few classes in the meantime. Its times like that I find its a wonder how hybrids even exist." Doc mused with no sudden care of irony in his statement, pushing up his glasses.

Doc sighed a bit then looked back at Deo. "But yes, I am Dr. Anthony Owlwood, or Doc Owl for short as quite a few has called me. How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:15 pm
Looking at Doc Owl, Deo then asked the doctor a simple but yet hard question, "since I been turned into a hybrid, I have not had a physical and I have been displaying some abnormal traits associated with me becoming hybrid, could you give me a physical?" he then bowed his head down in shame as he never had to ask that at any point in his life.  

DeoLux

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 10:51 am
Kazu jumped slightly, not expecting such a deep voice coming from a not so built man. Leon wasn't sure if this kid was just dense, or not realizing Ter is in a really bad mood. He finished making the food as he started to walk over with two plates of food. "My name is Kazu Haruyuki! A-And I am-" before he could finish his sentence, Leon hit Kazu's head with the bottom of the plate. "Eat." Leon said as he placed the two plates in front of them. Kazu looked at Leon then back at Ter. "I am Ulla's fiance. A-And..." He bowed down properly to Ter. "I-I would like your blessing to take Ulla with me!"

Leon slammed his head on the table. Didn't he just get his memories back about Ulla's response?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 11:23 am
I could only imagine my own father's wrath if I talked to him like this at the age this boy appears to be. Hell, I couldn't help but imagine it. I had to wonder if this came with the territory of being a father, but it certainly wasn't helping my mood. "I don't know how old you are," I said as calmly as I could, but I was never any good at hiding my emotions. "But I know how old Ulla is, and I know for a fact that she's not ready for the responsibility and consequences that come with a serious relationship, much less marriage."

I was tempted to stand up, but I realized that might make the message I was delivering too harsh for him to handle. My mood couldn't be helping that much, either, but he's the one that chose to spring this on me at the exact wrong time. "As a matter of fact, the only responsibility she needs to have right now is recovering so she doesn't die again." I insisted. I had a gut feeling that this information would be too much for him, but the point was to scare him into taking things slow with Ulla , more importantly, give her time to actually recover without shoving marriage down her throat constantly.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 11:44 am
"I'm twelve." Kazu said as he took a bite of the curry Leon prepared. "And Ulla isn't dying. She's sleeping right now. She's going to open her eyes soon." Kazu said very determined. Leon picked up his head and rubbed his forehead. "Ter this is Kazu as you already know. He came from the Fairy Realm just a few moments ago. If my timing is correct, he arrived their a little after Keiko dropped off Ulla. He's been there all this time. So, if and all questions about Ulla. He would know." Leon said as he leaned in his chair. He looked at Kazu.

"You also need to stop announcing that she's your fiance. When you already have proven to me that you don't know what marriage is. And you are flustered to even say you love her." Kazu calmed down a bit as he looked at his hand. "But...I know we do...Ulla and I have something special I'm sure of it. I don't know what it is...but I can feel it. Even now when she's in a different realm." Kazu said as Leon leaned forward to whisper something to Ter. "Careful. This kid is also a Psychic Channeler. He killed a few of his classmates that were bullying him."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:04 pm
I listened intently to Leon and Kazu. There's a lot I could say about it. Has he thought if he's maybe going too fast for Ulla. What makes him think he's worthy of her. Some of I had to wonder whether it was coming from concern or my bad mood. Then I remembered my father and realized how I had to settle this.

"And how do you intend to take care of her once you do marry her? As your wife, she'll be your responsibility. You'll need to provide for her and take care of her when she needs it. But I'm sure you have this all thought out, right?" I asked. I knew these were questions Leon didn't want to think about, much less hear, but if Kazu was serious about being Ulla's husband, these were things he needed to think about. Of course, I knew the answer. They were both children. Even if they were ready for that responsibility, there's no way anyone would hire a twelve-year-old. "Except Sub, apparently," i muttered under my breath.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 3:24 pm
"How do I-...I-I'm not sure. But, I'm gonna protect her no matter what!" Leon sighed as he kind of figured that was gonna be his answer. Surprised Ter was actually taking this seriously, especially with the fact that. Kazu was still on loopy Fairy Realm fumes. "Kid. Try to understand, we all want whats best for my sister. She's been through a lot as it is. We haven't seen her in several weeks." Kazu lightened up a bit. He doesn't fully understand the premise of 'marriage'. Just that the two paired in marriage have a special bond.

"...I understand. But, if that's the case. I'll grow stronger as a trainer and as a person to prove to all of you. That nothing will change my mind." Kazu said as he started eating the curry Leon prepared. "Then you have some big shoes to fill. Because Ulla is in the Fairy Realm to recover and take the mantle of being the protector of the place I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 3:49 pm
I smirked. Something about the way Kazu talked took the fire out of my veins and made me feel better. He reminded me of myself, of how determined I was to show my parents that I could handle a journey with Pokemon just fine as a preteen. Of course I was young and naive at the time. At that age, it should be expected, and the same goes for Kazu.

"Marriage isn't the only way to form a special bond with someone, and it's not the only way to express your love, either. Hell, pulling the reins back and not jumping straight to the big M word would go a long way to making sure the bond you want to form is stable. There's nothing wrong with being boyfriend and girlfriend for a few years until you've matured physically and mentally enough to handle the responsibilities and problems that come with being adults, much less marriage." I told Kazu.

I stood up and pushed my hair back, as it was covering most of my face up to this point. I then sat back down and smiled at Kazu, likely to Leon's surprise. "I don't have a problem with you having feelings for Ulla, so long as she reciprocates. But you should take the time she's gone to enjoy your childhood, while you still have it. A week or so after Ulla gets back, if you still have feelings for her, then ask her on a date, or just spend time with her. If that goes well, ask her to be your girlfriend. But give it a decade or so before you pop the big question on her, as you two should be able to handle all the details of it by then," I explained calmly.

"I had a feeling you'd be better at explaining this stuff than I would," Keiko said as she stepped into the kitchen, a big, happy smile on her face. I smirked and stood up as she walked toward me, and accepted the hug that I knew was coming.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 2:50 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno would look towards the Espeon with a disgruntled look at the mention of cataclysmic bullcrap line. "Well....somewhat. Near as I can tell, thanks to this latest incident, I have no ambiguity left. He channeled without any artifact or anything. And it was the same energy as what was used to control that monstrosity that obliterated Crystal before her recent return." Reno said, eyes shifting towards the nearby cameras to see if GRAY might be doing anything. "The last time, there was a lot of possibilities. This time, less so. I don't know what it means, but its time to finally rein in our glorious leader before this grows into something worse."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:11 pm
Espeon_Commander

“Haha, that’s good to hear. And two days? Probably should be surprised, but, eh…” Crystal scratched the back of her head, giving a bit of a bow herself when Clare curtseyed. “I suppose you can refer to me here as Crystal. I have another name when traveling other realities. …And another one in one very specific reality. But, unless you happen to know of a female Cosmog hybrid that made friends with one Hau, Selene, Elio, and Lillie, and lived with Professors Kukui and Burnet in Alola, that one won’t be referenced. Not that there’s not good memories with that name, it’s just one I want to associate with only that reality. Anyways….” She brushed off her skirt with one hand, swirling her tea as the new arrivals entered the kitchen. “Um, well. Hello there. Quite a watering hole, the kitchen’s being today.”

Clare gave a slightly confused look to Crystal as she mentioned other realities and proceeded to go off on a mild tangent about names and their appropriate usage. "I can't say I know too terribly much about that. I'm sure I'm not from this world but I couldn't say where home is, sadly. I have no memories of wherever that place is to help guide me at the moment, aside from one or two broken fragments that don't seem to connect to anything solid." They'd admitted with a small sigh. "But I'm certainly glad someone who's been to other worlds has some idea of where they're from or where they've been instead of just where they are." The sigh released only a moment before was replaced almost immediately by a giggle that could could be described as childlike and adorable if the person it came from wasn't an obviously grown adult.

Upon taking a look into the kitchen proper, Clare had to pause for a moment. "There are rather a lot of people in there, aren't there?" They'd ask after a moment, finally releasing their Dreepy from it's Ball after a moment. "Visage, dear, can you look for something in the kitchen for us to eat? You're smaller than me so you shouldn't find it to difficult to work around so many people."

Visage took a peak into the kitchen, at all the people gathered and gave a small salute with his tiny claw before floating into the room, hovering over everyone's heads as he searched for something he and Clare could eat.

SubonicXP

"I know a guy interested in procuring one for a piece of jewelry. We do have a reputation for finding the unfindable at this point. For a fee, of course." He said with a chuckle. "Just if you happen to find yourself in a situation to poke around for one keep it in mind. Though that does make me think of another thing to talk about; Varuna. Any updates on him?" He asked Lykas. It had been awhile since he had even seen the false Grand Master, let alone heard anything about him so he was interested in what the fallen hybrid was up to these days.

"I figured it was probably something like that. I'll keep on the lookout an see if I can't fetch you one soon, then." Lykas replied with a small smile. "And I haven't heard from him recently. Seems he found a way to escape the cell we had locked him in after we saved his sorry butt from those assassins that came after him. I do have some ideas, what to do about him, though. That book my supposed mother had that held family records seems to say that if I can prove we're the same bloodline then I have a right to challenge him for the crown he stole. Something about ancient rites among the Gyaan but I'm at a loss for where to even begin with that" He explained with a heavy despondency in his voice. "As far as I know I'm basically the last of the Gyaan descendants that still live with a directly traceable lineage. How do you find out details about rites from civilizations that have all but faded from history?" He'd let out a haggard sigh at this and slump down into the chair opposite Sub, a hand on his face in frustration. "I want to put a stop to whatever he's scheming but I'm at a complete loss how to move forward with such a plan, especially considering my performance in the World Championship Cup. I got knocked out of the first round by a single attack... It just proves I'm not ready to face him directly..." His confidence had clearly taken a hit from Robin's cocksure attitude and his lucky hit from that Roggenrola of his.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:52 pm
Reno Vantas

Apolla’s ears practically wilted as Reno explained what was up. “So, you’re telling me that Sub uses the same energy as the whatever thing that… I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened with that. And her.” The cat’s gaze was fixed on the floor, tail flicking about rhythmically the entire time. Finally, she looked up after Tatooine started to rub the Espeon’s back, in an attempt to help comfort her. “...Is it really her? Our Crystal? You honestly believe it?”

Aile finally showed up, taking a look at the scene before leaning on the wall right by the corner she turned from. She looked calm at a glance, but she was gripping the handle of her coffee mug notably hard, as her knuckles might have looked a bit pale, at the very least. But, she wasn’t going to interrupt anything when it looked like Tati was trying to be helpful and kind. There was no way she’d jump in when the Flygon was exhibiting one of her best traits, in her opinion at least.

Requiem of Whyspers

“Well, my memories came back through my evolution, though I have theories on why most of mine returned in comparison to others.” She took a sip of her tea as Clare’s Dreepy hunted for food for them. “After I evolved, that’s a different story. My species tree has the ability to open and close Ultra Wormholes, not to mention have a habit of just playing around there, so we’re more naturally attuned to Ultra Space than other species of Pokemon. You either have to have that more innate connection to not be affected, or have some sort of protection granted to you to keep your memory intact.” The hybrid paused as she watched everything unfold with Ter, Leon, and a new kid. Her ears flicked, but she was glad that the others were sorting things out already. Everything she had picked up from the conversation was quite… interesting, to say the least. Not bad, per say, but rather odd to her.

A thought would tickle the back of her head, though, bringing her attention back to the strange hybrid. “You have practically no memories, though? That’s a rough hand to be dealt.” Her glowing eyes would close for a moment, leaving a thin blue line to denote where the eyes should be among the galaxy that was her face. “Would you be willing to talk about the memories you do have? Or do they cause you pain to remember?” She could at the very least empathize if the memories were painful. There were her own that tried bubbling back before she had left her Cosmog state, though most of them were in the form of nightmares about being eaten or absorbed into some other object or creature. She never could really tell what it was supposed to be in those nightmares.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 12:06 pm
Kazu watched as Keiko came into the room to greet Ter. He blushed a bit when he saw them hug as he looked the other way. Leon noticed this and started poking fun. "What's the matter? Never seen two people hug before?" "I-It's not that....I-I'm just imagining is all..." Kazu said shyly. And for some odd reason, Leon got annoyed at this as he did a quick slap to the back of the head of Kazu. "H-Hey!" "Don't get any funny ideas."

Kazu finished up his food as he finally had a proper meal. He looked at Ter as he was able to get the idea he was also a Psychic Channeler. "...D-Do you think...When Ulla wakes up...she'll accept me really?...What happens when she comes back...she sees a different me? One that she doesn't like?" Kazu said almost in a mumbled tone, unsure of himself. "You guys were saying that our emotions are amplified in the Fairy Realm...So, that's all she saw in me...Do you think she'll accept me when she sees the real me?" Leon listened in and thought about it himself. That's actually a good point. Ulla has only seen the amped up emotion side of Kazu that has feelings for her. But...what is he like exactly? For all Leon knew, he couldn't even tell if this was the real Kazu on how he would normally act.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 1:43 pm
"That's why I said give her a week. She may very well be a different person when she comes back. But when you both are ready, say, about a week or so after she comes back, talk with her.", I offered.

"Yeah, worrying about it now won't really help anything. Though it is understandable. But yeah, talking to her is the best way to find out how things are going to work when the time comes." Keiko agreed.

"And if you want a way to spend the time she's gone and make yourself a better person for her when she comes back, work on your Pokemon team. I'm sure Sub can find some work for you if he isn't preparing something for all of us already," I told him.

"That wouldn't surprise me," Keiko huffed, not really wanting to do anything but spend time with me.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games