Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:34 pm
Reno smirked as he saw which hand Sub had extended. Poor move. "You're right. This was just the straw that broke the Rapidash' back. But it deserves more public addressing since you're content to treat the rest of the team like mushrooms unless its vitally necessary. So deal with the less diplomatic approach." Reno said, carefully reaching out to grip Sub's extended left hand. And applying a little more pressure than was absolutely necessary. Those robotic arms were so hard to control after all. "I apologize as well." Reno said, pacing his response as he brought himself down from his more emotional state.

Releasing Sub's left hand, Reno would go to move past the leader before he noticed Kaya and Wren had left. Stopping himself by catching onto Sub's right shoulder with his right hand, the red head would turn. "Y'know, its amazing that you can channel without an artifact. Really sets everything I learned from the Ziton into a certain perspective." Reno muttered, releasing his shoulder and finally moving past. "Well, go see Lykas. I'm sure you have a ton to talk about." Turning to look down the hallway after his final exchange, he was quick to spot two Pokemon monitoring the exchange. Giving a small nod to the pair, he would continue his walk towards where they were. Time to see if they would scatter or be open to a potential discussion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:50 pm
Sub winced in pain and tried his hardest to fight back any signs of pain as Reno squeezed his hand. He didn't forget about the mechanical arm, he just didn't expect Reno to sink so low as to intentionally hurt him. Then after throwing in a few more insults after Sub tried to smooth things over? What a jerk. He didn't say it though, he needed to keep them together, even if the red head was making it really hard in this moment.

When he went to walk away he stopped suddenly as Reno grabbed his shoulder, flinching as he expected another painful squeeze and if it happened this time he wouldn't let it go, the Snagem leader now expecting a fight, his breathing immediately getting heavy as adrenaline started to build up. But as soon as his fight sense started to kick in it died right down upon hearing what Reno had to say. What did he mean by that? Looking over his shoulder to watch Reno walk away he tried his best to soak in Reno's words. Channel without an artifact? He was doing that?

Shaking his head he walked off towards his office, where Lykas should be waiting for him.

-----

"It was." Sub replied to Lykas as he walked into the office, moving around to the back of his desk and sitting down in his chair. He took a second to rub his hand before laying it down on the desk, now giving Lykas his attention. "First off I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me. You didn't have to do that. Reno was right about a lot of things, I must admit. Only thing I'd say about that was he didn't have to be such a Mudbray about it." He chuckled to himself.

"How is Odd doing?" He inquired about his significant other.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:13 pm
Keiko facepalmed at the d**k measuring contest that Reno and Lykas had right in front of her. She honestly had no idea what had gotten up Lykas's butt. Sure, Sinnoh should have been quicker about containing the rampaging Shadow Kricketune. Hell, they should have handled the situation before Team Snagem even caught wind of it. But Reno had a perfectly valid point. "Those days are over and for good reason," she spoke up Lykas mumbled in his passing. She didn't say anything else as Sub wanted the conversation dropped, but despite the fact that she didn't like how the situation in Sinnoh was handled either, Reno had a perfectly valid point and he didn't deserve to be brushed aside or demeaned for it like Lykas did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:34 pm
SubonicXP

"It was." Sub replied to Lykas as he walked into the office, moving around to the back of his desk and sitting down in his chair. He took a second to rub his hand before laying it down on the desk, now giving Lykas his attention. "First off I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me. You didn't have to do that. Reno was right about a lot of things, I must admit. Only thing I'd say about that was he didn't have to be such a Mudbray about it." He chuckled to himself.

"How is Odd doing?" He inquired about his significant other.

"He's doing alright, all things considered. He told me about what happened on the Isle of Armor during the second round of the tournament. Said that he, Deo and Brian had run into some channeler that triggered some really nasty thoughts but otherwise he's been holding up okay since he got knocked out of the running." He replied to Sub's question first, offering him a small smile.

"And really, that's what bothered me more about it, I think. Sure, he's got fair points but every time he opens his mouth to do his job, he sticks his foot directly into it with the delivery. " He sighed. "You've always done the best you can to lead this group in the right direction but you're only human and you shouldn't be expected to make all the right decisions every single time you make a move. Besides, his little quip about GRAY understanding the Accords? Why didn't he say something to stop us if that was true?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:57 pm
Apolla’s ears laid back even more when she felt the fourth person join, tilting her head. Thankfully, things didn’t escalate any further, which allowed the psychic cat to let out a sigh of breath. She got a pat on the head, or as much of one as her small arms allowed, from Tati after that, with another Sitrus Berry offered as the dragon finished off her Roseli Berry. She was about to accept when she saw that Reno was now headed their way, looking around quickly like she was looking for an escape route. “Oh, uh, hi-”

“Gooooooon,” Tatooine would greet the man, quite loudly and cheerily. This caused Apolla to jump slightly, not expecting Tati to be so loud.

“Geez! Some warning… Erm, anyways, hello there Reno.” Her forked tail flicked as she greeted Reno, a bit more calmly this time. Probably realized that she wasn’t going to casually get out of anything at this point. Especially with Tati being chummy with Reno. “What can I... we, I suppose, help you with?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yeah, I don’t know either.” Crystal sighed, getting up and finally making herself a cup of tea. “I know about the Accords… Right, the ones for this reality are different than some of the other ones. Right. I wonder who all signed these here?”

Aile shrugged, taking a deep breath. “I don’t know, but I’m going to hunt down Tati. Clara, feel free to tag along if you’d like. Can’t guarantee any alone time immediately afterwards, but I’m walking out of here for now. Pleasure meeting you all.” With a nod, the woman walked out to hunt down her dragon, coffee mug still in hand.

“Well, tell Apolla to keep her hide out of trouble for me, please, then. Light, Apolla doesn’t change…” Crystal watched Aile leaving, noting a certain translucent hybrid wandering around just a little bit afterwards. The reading she gave off… That was one that crawled under her metallic skin. -Take a deep breath, she’s just a hybrid, not a pure one… She’s not at fault for anything that happened to you…- The Solgaleo closed her eyes, taking a few, deep calming breaths as she got her thoughts in order. -Right…-

“Hey there, looking for something in particular,” she’d call out to Clare after a moment, waving. “Maybe we can help you out?”  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 7:16 pm
Espeon_Commander

Clare jumped slightly when someone called out to them, not expecting to be greeted in such a manner while searching for the kitchen. From the look of the room their greeter was in, they had found it, thankfully. "Actually, I think you've just helped me find it." They'd respond kindly. "I was hoping to find something I can eat. I haven't really thought about food since I've been here so it's been um... Nearly 2 days since my last meal?" They replied, doing some quick math with their almost transparent fingers as they approached Clare.

"Have we been properly introduced?" They'd finally ask. "I seem to remember seeing you when that thing attacked shortly after Monique and I arrived? My name is Clare, just in case." They'd introduce themself with a small curtsy.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:52 am
Requiem of Whyspers

That was a good point, why didn't GRAY? A look of shock and surprise appeared on Sub's face when Lykas mentioned the AI which soon turned into one of deep concentration. The man would go silent for awhile as he wandered around in his thoughts looking for answers, but none would immediately reveal themselves to him. "I don't know, but it's certainly something to look into." The man said as he glanced over at the Holocaster projector installed on his desk, what he used to speak with GRAY. There was something there to look into.

"There is something I wanted you to assist me with, doesn't involve all this. I would like it if you could find me a blue pearl, the pearls Clamperl are said to make once in a lifetime. I know they aren't easy to come by, but I figured if anyone could find one it would be you." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:18 am
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

That was a good point, why didn't GRAY? A look of shock and surprise appeared on Sub's face when Lykas mentioned the AI which soon turned into one of deep concentration. The man would go silent for awhile as he wandered around in his thoughts looking for answers, but none would immediately reveal themselves to him. "I don't know, but it's certainly something to look into." The man said as he glanced over at the Holocaster projector installed on his desk, what he used to speak with GRAY. There was something there to look into.

"There is something I wanted you to assist me with, doesn't involve all this. I would like it if you could find me a blue pearl, the pearls Clamperl are said to make once in a lifetime. I know they aren't easy to come by, but I figured if anyone could find one it would be you." He smiled.

"I know I'm a hothead and I have a habit of acting before I think but I'm more observant than everyone seems to give me credit for. I was a thief before I joined this group. I wouldn't have made it to joining up if I wasn't." He reminded Sub with a small laugh, though the request for a blue pearl threw him off a bit. "A blue pearl? Any particular reason? Those are hard to find even when you know where to look and Clamperl tend to not let go of the things easily. They're prized possessions, after all." He was curious what Sub had in mind here but he wasn't planning on digging too deep for now. It could be as simple as selling the pearl for profit. After all, they were worth a small fortune if you got a high quality one.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 11:49 am
Requiem of Whyspers

"I know a guy interested in procuring one for a piece of jewelry. We do have a reputation for finding the unfindable at this point. For a fee, of course." He said with a chuckle. "Just if you happen to find yourself in a situation to poke around for one keep it in mind. Though that does make me think of another thing to talk about; Varuna. Any updates on him?" He asked Lykas. It had been awhile since he had even seen the false Grand Master, let alone heard anything about him so he was interested in what the fallen hybrid was up to these days.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 1:17 pm
Seeing that everyone involved but her had run off, Keiko sighed at headed downstairs, looking to blow off some steam through weightlifting. Ultimately, this was an issue for the leadership of the team to troubleshoot, and there was nothing she could offer to help them with it.

~*~

Meanwhile I was making my way through the kitchen, looking to grab a drink and unwind. My situation in Galar ended about as badly as it could have and I was NOT up to dealing with the consequences. I set the drink I made for myself on a nearby table and plopped down on a chair, sighing raggedly at my misfortune as I tried to relax. It was only then that I noticed there were others in the kitchen, some of which I didn't recognize. "Don't mind me," I told them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 1:44 pm
"M-Me?!" Leon said, what was he, a daycare center? First he had to take care of his sister, now her little boyfriend? "Uhm..." Leon looked down at the kid as he merely sighed. "...Your name is Leon right? Should I start calling you 'bro-"

"No. Leon will do."

He said as he started walking away, he returned Roserade back to her ball. Kazu looked back at Sub then back to Leon. He overheard that he was going to be trained by Sub. He merely stayed quiet as he then ran off to follow Leon. "...How come you won't train me?" "Because my channeling is weak against yours probably. So if you were to lose control. My channeling won't be very effective....Sub is a Dark Channeler. So that's why he probably volunteered himself." Leon said as he was heading to the kitchen.

As he made it into the kitchen, Kazu's stomach growled loudly. He covered his stomach embarrassed by the sound it made. He spent a good amount of time in the Fairy Realm, all he really had was fruit. "U-Uhm Leon..." "Don't worry. I'll prep some leftover curry. I made too much for myself the other day." He said as Kazu looked around as his eyes landed on Ter. For some odd reason, Kazu was drawn to him. "...Ter?" The boy said as he approached him. Leon didn't even notice Ter was in the kitchen before them. He quickly looked at the both Psychic Channelers as he quietly warmed up the food. Not knowing what kind of danger this boy will be in, meeting with Ulla's 'Papa'.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 2:12 pm
Espeon_Commander
Apolla’s ears laid back even more when she felt the fourth person join, tilting her head. Thankfully, things didn’t escalate any further, which allowed the psychic cat to let out a sigh of breath. She got a pat on the head, or as much of one as her small arms allowed, from Tati after that, with another Sitrus Berry offered as the dragon finished off her Roseli Berry. She was about to accept when she saw that Reno was now headed their way, looking around quickly like she was looking for an escape route. “Oh, uh, hi-”

“Gooooooon,” Tatooine would greet the man, quite loudly and cheerily. This caused Apolla to jump slightly, not expecting Tati to be so loud.

“Geez! Some warning… Erm, anyways, hello there Reno.” Her forked tail flicked as she greeted Reno, a bit more calmly this time. Probably realized that she wasn’t going to casually get out of anything at this point. Especially with Tati being chummy with Reno. “What can I... we, I suppose, help you with?”

"Enjoy the show?" Reno said, a slight grin on his face. He would crouch down to the Espeon's level, making eye contact with Apolla and Tati before he added anything else to the conversation. "Either of you pick up anything strange off of Sub? Like, for example, him actually channeling energy? Because he shouldn't be able to do that. I made sure of that at his own offering. And yet...." Trailing off as his mind fluttered on the image of the concrete-filled safe he had stuck the artifact into, he would finally snap to attention as he remembered that Apolla was also likely viewing the image. "Either way. You two eavesdroppers want some actual clarity or you having fun piecing it together from a distance?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeoLux

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 4:54 pm
Deo, seeing how many people have arrived in the kitchen, left and looked around for a med bay. He was curious about his form, he knew that he could eat out a buffet and not gain an ounce, he had grown and filled out with muscles that would have took years to gain. He went to an area that had medical equipment and found a hybrid so unfamiliar to him talking to someone.
"H-Hello? Anyone here? I am seeking a medical professional?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 5:02 pm
Blizzard120
"Yea, that wouldn't be the best idea for you to stop then. Hooo." He looked back towards Clare and Darts. "Okay, look, considering that she isn't in dire straights as far as I can at least assess, then she's free to go to the kitchen and help herself." Doc said to the two of them. "I'll keep looking into any leads I can find about you when I can, Clare."
Requiem of Whyspers

"Oh, don't be upset, please!" Clare insisted, transparent hands clasped in front of them as if begging. "It's entirely my own fault. In all the strangeness that came with me ending up here and tagging along to help out when a lot of this group went to a different region, I simply hadn't thought to eat." They assured the good doctor. "I'm fairly certain I saw the kitchen on the way here... I'm sure I can find it on my own." With that, they'd offer a small curtsy to be polite before walking out the door in search of the aforementioned kitchen.

Darts almost raises a hand to try and stop Clare from wandering off, but she was out in a flash. And far too polite. The Giratina hybrid lowers the hand in question, moving it to his chin to give it a thoughtful adjustment in the shadows of his crest before turning to look at his primary care provider in network.

"Well now. What do you make of that?" He asks, bemused despite himself. He couldn't shake the nagging feeling that she reminded him of something, like the old tune to a song you've heard once and forgotten.

DrachenKaiser2021
Deo, seeing how many people have arrived in the kitchen, left and looked around for a med bay. He was curious about his form, he knew that he could eat out a buffet and not gain an ounce, he had grown and filled out with muscles that would have took years to gain. He went to an area that had medical equipment and found a hybrid so unfamiliar to him talking to someone.
"H-Hello? Anyone here? I am seeking a medical professional?"

Darts' head turns around as another hybrid comes into the medical area, almost an affront to his eyes after the meek colors of the girl beforehand. Electric yellow intermixed with dark patches of other fur over the guy's rippling muscles. It made the slim hybrid wonder if he should hit the gym a little bit self-consciously before he shook the thought out of his head. "Are you seeking a medical professional?" He quipped. "You don't seem very sure." He would look over at Doc Owl, with a little grin hidden by the shadows of his head ornament. "Where did you get your degree anyhow?" he asks, intrigued as to what kind of answer he might get.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

DeoLux

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 5:07 pm
"....what?" Deo question this strange hybrid and then looked over to Doc Owl and he then said "You the snagem doctor?" as he then looked at this hybrid as befuddled and confused as he had never seen a thing like that. He would then ask "What are you? Strange hybrid, never seen the pokemon to resemble it..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games