Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:44 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile tilted her head, staring at Deo curiously when his hunger was sated by a mere Poffin after eating all that. “Uh… Does that just magically inflate inside your stomach,” she asked quietly, more musing to herself than trying to get an answer. Louder, she’d introduce herself to the abnormally tall hybrid. “The name’s Aile, a pleasure Deolux.” She then turned to Monique, thinking about her words before speaking. “So, you’re from… forty nine years in the future? Huh. And not originally a Zoroark, either? My apologies, but this is one heck of a story, so far. Lost time, though, that’s….” She turned to look at the Solgaleo hybrid standing in the door observing Deo. “Something relatable. And who in the nine hells are you? And what are you?”

Crystal raised her starry eyebrows at the mention of malasadas and being addressed by Aile. “Hm? The name’s Crystal. And I’m a Solgaleo hybrid. Now.”

“Yeah, she’s apparently this reality’s Crystal, instead of being from another reality extremely similar.”

“Apolla…” The galactic hybrid grumbled, looking down at the Espeon. “Yes though, from everything I’ve gathered, yeah, this is my home reality. And I’ve been in… over two hundred, almost three hundred realities, actually, if we round up, just to get back home. I did mention malasadas, too, those are like crack for me. Seriously, a kid named Hau got me hooked on them as a Cosmog hybrid, and that didn’t change when I evolved.” She gave a chuckle, then tilted her head. “So, you’re from another reality that’s in the future, did I hear that right? That would explain why you reek strongly of Ultra Space.”

“I’m sorry…huh? I started getting an idea about channeling, and now there’s something else going over my head, hell,” Aile muttered, finally taking a drink of her coffee. “Can I go back to when my life was simpler, please?”

Deo shrugged, unsure of what his condition is. "I really do not know how all that food fits in me and I don't feel full until I eat a poffin. I just know that I get hungry fast and a poffin fills me at least for half the day. Anyhow pleased to meet all of you, and pleasure working along this team"
When he reaches out his hand to shake the other team members hands, the muscular arm he stretches' out is barely concealed within the shirt that was provided by snagem, a small tear is found at where the sleeve ends. It doesn't help when he stood up, the muscular body was making the shirt look like it could rip at any moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:44 pm
"She's not my girlfriend. She's my fiance." Kazu corrected Keiko. Maybe he just didn't understand what it meant to propose to someone. Leon was also startled by the sudden appearance of Sub's Gardevoir. Kazu stepped back not so sure about this idea. "P-Probe?" "Think of it as just an assistant." Leon said as he twirled his kunai around his finger.

When Gardy put her hand on Kazu's head. Kazu was unsure what to think about. He looked at his shoes as he started to recall his memories. He closed his eyes and started to recall what he went through.

In Kazu's mind, Gardy would see polaroids flying by as they played like an old fashion movie. She would see the most recent memories of Ulla sound asleep with a smile on her face. As well as the memory of Kazu proposing to Ulla as they were holding hands. Like the boy said, she didn't respond to the question. But she did say something.

"K-Kazu...I'm ill right now. So I need to stay here. It will be a long time till you see me again. Plus, you've been here too long. Your feelings might be real. But they are probably amplified." "Even if they are amplified, they are real. Ulla, I promise you." Kazu held her hand a little tighter. "Ulla, you know as well as I do that our bond is something either of us has felt before. I want to stay here with you till you get better." "You can't. I've already put you in danger for letting stay for so long. Plus...there's some people that can help you with your problem. They're my family. So be sure to treat them nicely." "...They won't be afraid of me?" He said looking at the blood on his foot."They won't be afraid...Once you leave here. You'll probably have some amnesia. Look for my brother, Sub, and my parents they'll help you the best."

As she said those words, a fairy ring opened right under them. As Kazu was getting sucked in, he held onto Ulla but his grip started slipping. "You'll learn a lot of different emotions than the pain and loneliness you've felt all this time before coming here. Heh...you'll probably even find someone else." Kazu then finally slipped and fell into the fairy ring. "Good-bye Kazu...I hope you can overcome this."

The memory ended as more memories started passing by of the two just talking and cloud watching. Even him carrying her on her back sometimes. Those memories started to fade as a rush of darker memories started rushing. That's when Gardy found the memory she was looking for.

Kazu was in school being bullied. Almost everyday he was bullied. Until he had enough.A group of bullies took him behind the school and burned him with a match and stuffed him in a small compact storage closet. He then spoke up and yelled "I'm gonna make you pay! I'm gonna make you feel how I've felt but ten times as worse!" When he yelled that out. It went dead quiet except for broken glass to be heard. The storage closet then suddenly opened with a light violet tint to it. When he got out, there was a trail of blood that led to a broken window. He looked inside the window as he saw the bullies all stuffed in a long but slim locker. His throat became dry like a dessert as he couldn't let out a scream, but he just ran.

"That's enough!" Kazu yelled out as he shoved Gardy away as he started breathing heavily. He held his head as the rush of memories coming back made his mind ache. He looked at his feet and was terrified. But, a slight relief as well that they were gone.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:23 pm
Gardy frowned as Kazu pushed her away, Sub giving the boy a glare as he caught his stumbling Gardevoir. Once she had righted herself she relayed what she saw to Leon's mind directly and once she was done she spoke to everyone in general. "He is telling the truth." She confirmed for the boy.

Sub however just looked from Kazu to Leon and back, waiting to see what the older brother would have to say about all this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:53 pm
Keiko just stared at the group, not sure how to feel. Kazu's relationship with Ulla was ignorable. As the days and weeks went by, the Fairy Realm's effects on his mind would weaken and he may even end up forgetting about her. She WAS proud of Ulla for sticking with her recovery, though. But then, there was the issue of the blood on his shoes and where it came from. Keiko was not ready to hear THAT story.

"...guess that's why he feels faintly of Psychic energy," she mumbled. Leon might be able to hear her say that, but Kazu wouldn't. Whether Sub would is anyone's guess.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:58 pm
Kazu was trembling uncontrollably, he did that? But, how? He has always been the weaker kid in PE class. Leon watched Kazu as he heard Keiko's mumble. "He's a channeler. But it's super raw, this kid is basically a ticking time bomb." He mumbled as he noticed all eyes were on him and Kazu. Kazu noticed this as well. "S-She lied to me....you guys are afraid of me...aren't you?" Kazu said as he held onto his throat. He was being outlined by a dark red energy, which Leon was guessing was the color of his channeling. "Ulla is a liar...she didn't send me to a safe place. She sent me to my execution." As he said those words, flashes of his memory played in his head, reminding him of when he was in the Fairy Realm.

That's when Leon took this time to lunge forward and point his kunai directly at Kazu's throat. The boy became stun locked, one wrong move and he would get a slice of poison in his jugular. Roserade gasped and yelled out questioning her trainer's intentions. "...You don't mean those words do you?" Kazu started to slow down his breathing to calm down. "...N-No...I'm just really scared...I-I'm only a kid that was bullied...now I'm a murderer?...What do I do?" Leon sighed of relief as he relaxed himself and put away his kunai. "Sub. You heard my sister. She's basically vouching for him. But, he does have a record. What you wanna do with him?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:36 pm
Clara would sip at her tea eyes wide! Silent still she quickly took notes not of physiques but peoples names ! ! ! Simple doodles and descriptions so she would not forget. Shaking hands and smiling is great! Remembering ain’t!

“Monique your situation is perplexing and I’m sure a lexicon of questions lay in wait… but are you comfortable here? It must be so jarring to be in an entirely new world? Something of literature to you at most? And is therrrrr-“ a lion with galaxy in its eyes stepped in destroying the bippo’s train of thought.

The little doctor scooched behind Aile and whispered to her plea “ Time travel? Ultra space? I’m lost…”  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:02 am
“Augh, and what are the chances that he took Telia to go get his burger?” Freth said, asking Kadabra this point. "What if he teleports right into here directly when he gets back?"

“Brraaa…?” Kadabra spoke up, still confounded about what was going on.

Then an idea came to her. Albeit one out of desperation, looking at Kadabra. “I know, you could do it.” Freth said.

“Ka-dabra?”

“Get this woman out of my head!”

“He’s not going to be able to do that.” The voice spoke up.

“What makes you think that?”

“Unless you want a psychic lobotomy, there isn’t any Pokemon that has the capability, even the more empathic ones for that matter other than maybe Mewtwo.” She replied.

“Bull crap, that would insinuate that you shouldn’t have been able to take me over to begin with. Let alone give me a blasted makeover.” Freth said.

“You are a bit special, I come to find.”

“How?” Freth demanded to know.

“I don’t know. Maybe you’re just that weak minded.” She said.

Freth made her way over back to the mirror, slamming her hands on the dresser attached to it. “Blast it, stop screwing with me.” She said right to the mirror. As she looked, her image was back to life again, looking back at her with glowing blue piercing eyes, crossing her arms, and looked back, almost smug.

“And what are you going to do about it?” the assassin asked her. “Short of killing yourself, you’re stuck with me.” Kadabra could only look on, only able to hear the conversation, but only see one side of it, confusing the Psychic Pokemon.

Freth sighed out in frustration, looking back at her Kadabra. She went away from the mirror and sat down on the bed, putting her face in her hands for a few seconds. The Kadabra approached her, albeit cautiously. She looked back at Kadabra once more. “I don’t suppose you have any ideas, do you?”

“Braaa…” No, he didn’t.

“I didn’t think so.” Freth sighed out. “Kadabra, do not tell anyone about who is in my head. I need to figure out how to get her out without raising any alarm bells to anyone.”

“Fat chance at that happening.” The voice retorted.

“Ugh, shut. Up.” She replied. “Seriously Kadabra, no mentioning about her. You understand?” Freth asked.

“Ka-braaa…” He did, though he did look rather uneasy about making an agreement.

The door to the room would come open, Freth jumping a bit from the sudden noise as if she thought she was caught. I would make my way in with one bag of fast food and a plastic bag. “I’m back, I-…you alright?”

“Sorry, you…just…startled me.” Freth said.

“Startled you?”

“Yea, I’m having to adjust not…being able to sense anything like I used to. I realized I haven’t been able to sense pressures since turning into…this.” While truthful, that wasn’t the case in this particular scenario. “Maybe it’s more a psychic thing, maybe not, I don’t know.”

“Oh, wow, that’s pretty rough.” I said. I walked over to the dresser with the mirror on it to sit the fast food down on it for just a second. Freth noticed that the assassin was still there; those blue glowing piercing eyes just staring at her target. “Well, if it makes you feel any degree better…” I said. I opened up the plastic bag pulling out a brush. “I got you that brush that you called for.” I said, tossing it over. “And since I had the feeling that you weren’t up for trying to see if you can’t sweet talk Cera out of a hairband…” I pulled out a small package which had a few scrunchies on it. “I figured to get what I could find.” I lightly tossed over the package of scrunchies to her.

“Oh, uh…thank you.” Freth said. Freth then took a look at the scrunchies, each one a some shade of blue, and staring at it for a second. “…is this all they had?”

“Either that or some yellow polkadot, or green pinstripe, or some weird stuff this side of the 90s.” I said.

“…I’ll take your word for it.” Freth replied. “Thank you.”

“So I see Kadabra out, I’m guessing you’re trying to break the news to your team about…this?”

“Yea, Kadabra is probably the easy one. It’s going to be everyone else though that’s going to be an issue.” She said.

“I could stand by if you want. Maybe have other Pokemon vouch for you. Telia might be able to help.”

Mentioning Telia got a wide-eyed reaction out of both Kadabra and Freth. “NO! No…no no nonononono.”

I couldn’t but help stare confused. “Uh, something I said?”

“No! It…it’s just…let me take care of this my own way, okay? You know, one of those whole Pokemon to Trainer things. I’m confident that Kadabra and I can take care of it.”

“Oookkaayy?”

“Look, we’re fine.” Freth would then try to reassure, walking up to me, taking me by the hands and looking at me. “We’re fine.” Freth would take a glimpse at the mirror, the assassin was trying to stifle a laugh at how Freth is trying to play through this.

“Alright. Well, if you need anything I’ll be with Tristen for the moment, alright?”

“Sure. Have fun. Though ask him if he’s done today’s school work.” She said.

“He already did. He figured you ask.”

“Okay good.” I grabbed the fast food and made my way out of the room. After about ten seconds, making sure I was good and gone, Freth looked back at the mirror. “Go to hell.”

“Probably heading there in a icy hand basket if you don’t do anything about him.”  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 1:37 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile tilted her head, staring at Deo curiously when his hunger was sated by a mere Poffin after eating all that. “Uh… Does that just magically inflate inside your stomach,” she asked quietly, more musing to herself than trying to get an answer. Louder, she’d introduce herself to the abnormally tall hybrid. “The name’s Aile, a pleasure Deolux.” She then turned to Monique, thinking about her words before speaking. “So, you’re from… forty nine years in the future? Huh. And not originally a Zoroark, either? My apologies, but this is one heck of a story, so far. Lost time, though, that’s….” She turned to look at the Solgaleo hybrid standing in the door observing Deo. “Something relatable. And who in the nine hells are you? And what are you?”

Crystal raised her starry eyebrows at the mention of malasadas and being addressed by Aile. “Hm? The name’s Crystal. And I’m a Solgaleo hybrid. Now.”

“Yeah, she’s apparently this reality’s Crystal, instead of being from another reality extremely similar.”

“Apolla…” The galactic hybrid grumbled, looking down at the Espeon. “Yes though, from everything I’ve gathered, yeah, this is my home reality. And I’ve been in… over two hundred, almost three hundred realities, actually, if we round up, just to get back home. I did mention malasadas, too, those are like crack for me. Seriously, a kid named Hau got me hooked on them as a Cosmog hybrid, and that didn’t change when I evolved.” She gave a chuckle, then tilted her head. “So, you’re from another reality that’s in the future, did I hear that right? That would explain why you reek strongly of Ultra Space.”

Monique's attention was grabbed by Crystal's muttering of malasadas. It felt like she was finally hearing someone with some understanding of her plight.

"Yes you did, Crystal, but... Wait a minute. You've said a lot in here that has my attention." It was quite the casual dump of information, and it was still working its way through the Zoroark hybrid's brain.

"Let me get this straight... There are 200 or 300 realities? At least? And what the heck is Ultra Space?"

KomradeKarina
“Monique your situation is perplexing and I’m sure a lexicon of questions lay in wait… but are you comfortable here? It must be so jarring to be in an entirely new world? Something of literature to you at most? And is therrrrr-“

"Well, yeah. In my home world, one island was the last bastion of civilization because everything else was so polluted and had been devastated by these huge beastly Pokémon that like pollution. The Aether Foundation built a massive dome over the island to protect it. So it's weird looking up at the pure sky when I'm outside. It's weird hearing of a whole world full of vitality and people and Pokémon. It's weird seeing towns that aren't either built out of scrap and spare parts, like where I lived, or that look like paradise with a crazy monarch." Her disgust for Flower City showed.

"But, all in all... It makes me appreciate what this world has. I've already been to Sinnoh with Snagem, and the Pokémon world in this reality is just so big. That said, I still miss New Po Town sometimes. One of my Pokémon landed here with me, but not the other two. I left a life behind, and it's sometimes jarring being so far from it."  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 1:54 pm
Keiko facepalmed at Leon's actions. It was obvious that he had no idea what he was doing and had no control over his channeling abilities. Then she saw the aura around the kid and felt the psychic energy inside him spike.

Keiko waited for Leon to put his weapon away, then gently but firmly pushed him to the side and kneeled beside Kazu and put a hand on his shoulder. "Try to calm down. What happened is serious, and needs to be addressed, but that doesn't mean this is the end for you. It was an accident. Sure, you wanted them to hurt for hurting you but you didn't want them to die, right? Besides, what you really need right now is someone to help you learn and control your abilities so that accidents like this don't happen again, and I can assure you we've taken in worse." Keiko said quietly. before standing up and looking at Sub. "That said, it IS still up to you," she pointed out, not trying to steal the fearless leader's thunder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 7:11 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow to Clara when she was asked about time travel and Ultra Space, giving a look that practically screamed ‘Why are you asking me?’ She’d still explain herself, though. “Uh. You’re asking a thief and otherwise standardly educated person what the hell those are? I don’t have the foggiest.”

Crystal gave a chuckle when she heard Aile, following through with shaking Deo’s hand before explaining further. He might have found the galactic hybrid taller than he’d have expected, though not as tall as him still, and her grip would be fairly strong to match. “Well, as long as there's a way to fill you, we shouldn't have to worry about food shortages here then. Though, you may want to look into larger shirts, if your shirt’s gonna tear like that. Or just have no sleeves,” she chuckled, readjusting the shawl she wore over her shoulders. “Anyways…

“There’s practically infinite realities, my dear. They tend to branch when a decision of some relative importance happens or doesn’t, and the results can cascade down from something that may seem relatively innocuous at that point, like if someone catches a Pokemon or not, or if two certain people get together or not. And as for Ultra Space…” A ball of dark blue and black, flecked with small dots of different colored lights would form underneath one of her paws like a bubble or a water balloon, the hybrid squashing it and sending the contents out. Some of it would dissipate after a few seconds, but there would be a good amount of it that Crystal would scoop up and keep between her hands, looking like she was focusing on it exclusively now. The mass of material would spread out into a large square, with the little dots of light settling themselves in random spots. “So, think of the small dots of light as entrances into different realities. The black and blue space between them would be Ultra Space, effectively, an area that… I honestly want to say beyond the fabric of space and time, or actually might be it, I’m not a hundred percent sure. However, if someone can tear open a hole in reality, one can use Ultra Space to jump to another reality, where things could be completely different. For instance, Aile, you could be an assassin for Flare instead of working for us again.”

“Really? Bringing that sort of thing up,” Aile spat bitterly, leering at the hybrid as the woman took another swig of her coffee.

“I’ve been in a reality where that place’s version of me was not… Eh. Psyshock was one of her more used skills there. And did not care how she got her information on ancient artifacts and ruins. So, yes, I'll also bring that us, considering you're the one I've known about the longest from this specific lot. Anyways….” Crystal waited for any potential retort from Aile for a moment before continuing, for which there was nothing from the redhead, sans an eyeroll and large sigh. “From what I’ve seen, an average person that goes through with a physical body tends to incur some sort of memory loss. It can vary, but that’s the side effect if you have no protection when you go through those tears, which are called Ultra Wormholes.” The Solgaleo hybrid blew on the model of sorts, the material now meeting the same fate as everything else when she created the bubble, disappearing quickly. “Any questions so far?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 7:49 pm
Brian stayed mostly to the background, not wanting it to seem like he was intruding on the ladies' and Deo's conversations. That being said, the part about Monique possibly being from an alternate reality did catch his attention, and something that he'd heard a few years before sprang to mind. "Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that those that come from a different reality, the ones who arrive through an Ultra Wormhole, as I've heard them called, are supposedly known as Fallers," he said. He smiled at Crystal's comment about Deo's appetite. "Deo was actually the first hybrid I've met that's tried the poffins I make," he said. "I wasn't expecting them to curb his appetite the way they do, but I won't complain about the results."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 9:03 pm
Espeon_Commander

Clara's notes would swap to information gathering. Noting the multiverse of timelines and ultraspaces part in it. "hmmm-" Before Clara even had a moment to ask a question of Crystal, when a flash in her eyes flickered and she looked up at the star Lion. "Hmm so if these are infinite probabilities and endless universes... is there one where you knew that was a bitchy thing to say Aile? How many Universes did you turn evil?" Clara stared into distance for a moment before realizing what she just said. "I- I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me? I'm... I'm going to just sit here and not talk.".

Lifting up her china of coffee to her lips she takes a deep inhale of the scent, sweet and creamy. She leans back in her chair trying to shake a feeling being watched by someone she couldn't see.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:04 pm
Espeon_Commander
The Solgaleo hybrid blew on the model of sorts, the material now meeting the same fate as everything else when she created the bubble, disappearing quickly. “Any questions so far?”

"Well... I have a couple of questions. Thank you for explaining all that.

Since I'm from the future, are there versions of me in the past...your present?

And... How did I get to become a Zoroark between there and here?"

Monique also took notice of the Faller comment from Brian. Was that how she "reeked" of Ultra Space?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:51 pm
Aile whipped her head to face Clara when the younger woman asked the question, surprise and shock on her face. Crystal, for her part, merely raised her starry eyebrows a bit, looking otherwise as serene as before the question. Aile was the first to speak up, tilting her head slightly. “Clara, I don’t need to have others defend myself, and what was that last question for? I mean…”

“I don’t know how many I go evil in, as you so eloquently put it,” Crystal simply replied. “But that version of myself that was in that reality was just the tip of the iceberg there. I do apologize for my example, though, I meant no malice. Just as a matter of fact example.”

Aile shrugged. “What’s been said’s been said. As long as you’re not throwing it in my face all the time, whatever.” She closed her eyes and sighed, before opening one of them to look at the galactic cat. “... How bad was that reality?”

“I don’t revel in the idea of outside forces interfering in a reality.” Crystal shuddered, rubbing her eyes for a second. “However… I probably wouldn’t have stopped any bounty hunters there. Might have aided them, actually.” The hybrid shook her head. “Just hope that they don’t show up here.” The hybrid then looked between Brian and Monique, nodding.

“You’d be quite right. That’s what I remember Auntie Burnet calling them, too. Er, Professor Burnet. One of the fields of her study is Ultra Space, among other interdimensional studies.” The lioness’ head would turn from Brian to Monique at this point, tilting her head and putting one finger to her lips in thought. “Hm… You would ask me something to make me think back without references… Well, to answer your second question first, I haven’t the slightest.” She shrugged, a small sigh escaping her. “I understand more how people can potentially become hybrids of certain Ultra Beasts in Ultra Space more than standard Pokemon in Ultra Space. Maybe some sort of altering or awakening of dormant DNA as you traveled here, assuming you had a body when you were pulled in. If not…. Yeah, no, I’m lost if that one’s the case. And as for that first one… Heeeee…. There might have been. I’d have to look through my journals that I made during my travels. Though, most of them are stored on a floating rock in Ultra Space, because my bag, sadly, is not a Bag of Holding. I really wish I could have taken one from that reality, but I really wouldn’t want it to somehow get left behind in another reality that didn’t tap into the power of Hoopa and use it to create bags with pocket dimensions to store things. I don’t know how it would react in other realities anyways, and if it did work, I wouldn’t want to alter things in a notable way.” Crystal crossed her arms and nodded in a matter of fact sort of way, before relaxing again. “But as for meeting anyone in alternate Snagems named Monique from Alola? I want to say there were a few. Not as common as some other members, and not always a hybrid, but whether one’s a human or hybrid is never a complete constant. There can be a preference for each thread on whether they’re male, female, hybrid or not, but it’s never a surefire thing. Snagem’s existence in general, though… That’s one constant braid of threads.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 7:32 pm
Clara just sat there her want to be seen unnervingly empty, and now she just stared at her tea and the door through the lioness.

In her Head she thought 'Whats going on? We are never that blunt whats coming over me?'.

Curling up more on her chair the small woman is questioning why she's here. Visibly looking anxious, Aile is ten times tougher than her she knew she'd never need her defense. And now the conversation is continuing without her, like a ringing in her ear she tunes in again. "Snagems a Constant? Is there a fundamental link? Like one of our members causes the bridges in ultra space or something? What did you all do here?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games