Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:44 pm
Freth finally made it back to her room, dressed but not feeling any better given what had transpired. She was left at a loss as to how to get the newfound resident in her head out but had no idea as to how to go about it. “You can’t really do much of anything without someone knowing about it.” The voice in her head chimed in. Freth couldn’t help but to growl out in exasperation. “That’s right, I have some idea in here now when you try to scheme things. I won’t know what exactly you’re thinking, but I’ll have a good idea.”

“Even if I thought of something, what are you going to do about it? You said it yourself. You can’t do anything where you’re at now.” She silently spoke back.

“Oh, you’re right. Just reminding you of how this could very well get to Blizzard when you least want it.”

She walked over towards a closet to stash her previously worn laundry for the time being to be cleaned later, but as she made her way to it, she passed by the mirror once more. In her frustration in dealing with her unwanted guest, she forgot completely about her hair once more. It was still relatively damp, tangled, and all over the place. She sighed, taking out her SNAG and started to make a call.

“Blizzard.” I would come up on the other end of the line.

“Blizzard, its Freth.”

“Changed your mind?” I asked.

“No. While you’re out there, mind running by a dollar store or some place to get me a brush? Still trying to get reacquainted to having a head of hair like this.” She said.

“Yea, sure. Anything else.”

“No…no…” Freth said, trying to keep her temper in check still.

“Is everything…alright.”

“I just…got a lot on my mind right now with all that’s been going on.”

“I’m not sure if that was a lame attempt in talking to Blizzard in code or if that was genuine frustration.” Freth had to hold her tongue still. Though honestly, it was the latter.

“Alright, just…relax, I guess. It’s the least I can do. I’ll take care of it.” I’d reply back.

“Thank you.” she said. She’d end the transmission then sat down on the bed, tossing the SNAG on the bed as well close by. She leaned back, staring at the ceiling, wondering what in the world did she do to deserve having this woman stuck in her head in such a manner. A realization came to her. Her Pokemon hasn’t seen her since before she checked herself into Doc, just before her forced change happened. Probably it was high time to break the news; probably best to start at least one or two at a time. She hesitated for a second, though, wondering if it would probably be better for someone to be with her, to vouch her claims, but then went against it. But then, an idea. She took out only one Pokeball for the time being. “Kadabra.” She called out.

She tossed the ball out onto the floor and the ball popped open, revealing the Kadabra. The Kadabra looked around then looked back at Freth, confused at first. “Hey, Kadabra, a…lot has happened over the past couple of days. Sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner.”

“Ka…da…brraa?” the Kadabra spoke up.

“You know its me though, right?”

It took a second, then a nod from Kadabra. This was good. She had her validation. “Oh, that’s right, you have a Kadabra. I think I should bring up I may have forgotten one little detail about what we talked about just a short while ago.” The Kadabra went from calm to defensive, staring at Freth in confusion.

“Huh?” Freth spoke up. She didn’t really know who to respond to, but frankly, she was more concerned about Kadabra. “Kadabra, what is it?”

“Kadaabraaa!” The Kadabra responded.

“What-you…know?”

“Yes, he does. I forgot that while people are not capable of seeing me when you see me, let alone hear me, other psychics, rather they be human, Pokemon, or anything in between, potentially could actually hear me, especially more empathic ones like your Kadabra. Say, didn’t Blizzard have a psychic or two? And Tristen?”

The realization hit Freth this was going to be a lot harder than she realized. “Sigilyph…Xatu…Psy…Telia…” Freth said, the more she named off, the colder the chill ran down her spine.

“Oh, yes, the Gardevoir. That thing would really sell you out, won’t it?” Trying to hide this to buy for time was going to be harder than Freth realized. “The offer for Blizzard’s life for my silence is still on the table.”

“Shut up.” Freth silently said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:25 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Clare didn't feel like this was a very polite, speaking about them as if they were only sort-of present at best but the pair of hybrids speaking to them did seem to be trying to help so, for the moment, they decided not to make a big deal out of it. Besides, this whole world might have different sorts of customs than they were thinking felt familiar. It was hard to say if what they were feeling about all this was actually based on aught-remembered customs or simply personal bias anyway at the moment. "I'm not sure what you mean by 'Chi' but could say similar of your own energy. I can't tell anything more than that I get a strangely creepy feeling when I try to read yours. Which... I'm actually not entirely sure how I know how to do, now that I think about it. I can't seem to remember how to do anything else with this body." Now they were questioning if they might have gone through the same process as Monique and turned hybrid somewhere between that world and this one.

"This is all so confusing..." They admitted, placing a hand on their head. "It might help if I actually ate something. I'm only just realizing I don't believe I've actually eaten since arriving in this world..." How long has it been since then? It felt like it had only been a day. Maybe two. But it was hard to really tell with how much seemed to have happened by now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:47 pm
Cecile Silverstone

The boy started coughing after that attack, while in the confusion, he ran off deeper into HQ. Not having a direction, or a reason. He just needed time to figure out why he was here.

It was at that time that Sub walked out of the training room, newly evolved Hans the Umbreon at his side. The pair wouldn't make it but a few feet away from the door before they saw the strange boy running down the hallway. Giving each other a look of confusion for a second Sub would nod in the direction of the boy and Hans would nod in return before firing off a single Swift star in that direction, the star hitting the ground just in front of the boy and stabbing down into it, remaining there for several seconds before disappearing into nothingness.

"One more step and my buddy here will send a lot more your way and trust me, they don't miss." Sub warned the kid. "Might I ask who you are and why you're here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:34 pm
The kid stopped in his tracks as he looked where it came from. He wasn't afraid of some stars, but he was afraid of the man that stood before him. When he was asked about his name, he held his head trying to remember. Everything was still pretty foggy. He then remembered a girl's smile as his face softened. "Kazu....Kazu Haruyuki. I'm Ulla's fiance." Kazu said in a horsed tone. He tried to straighten his throat as Leon was coming down the hallway with Roserade completely fine. Not hearing what he just said. "HEY!" He shouted as he joined Sub. "A portal from the Fairy Realm opened in my room and he came out of it."

"....Sub and Leon right?" The kid said as he was told these names before. "You have some explaining to do. How did you make Roserade stop moving back there?"  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:59 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"....Sub and Leon right?" The kid said as he was told these names before. "You have some explaining to do. How did you make Roserade stop moving back there?"

"Wait, fiance?" Sub said questioningly, utterly caught off guard by this statement and how blunt it was. Before he could ask a follow up question to this startling information another person showed up unexpectedly. "Leon?" Was all he get out as he looked toward the Poison Channeler who then proceeded to hit him with even more confusing information. "A portal to the Fairy Realm? Here?" Sub was trying so hard to figure out what he needed to address first. One minute he was in the training room just vibing with his Pokemon, evolving them, having a good time. Then he steps out the door and suddenly an entire drama was unfolding in front of him.

"Okay. Stop. Wait one second, please." He said, rubbing the temples of his head as he recalled Hans. He didn't think he would need the Umbreon for this after all. "First off, hi." He said, giving the boy a little wave. "Yes, I'm Sub. A little disturbing you know my name but it's the least weird thing that has just transpired in the last few seconds." He said with a sigh, giving Leon a nod of recognition.

"Kazu? Right? You're Ulla's fiance? First question; how? You're children. Second question; how do you know Ulla? Third question; how are you utilizing fairy rings to travel? Fourth question, the most important one; why in Darkrai's name are you here? How did you even know to come here? I swear, is there a welcome mat in front of the entrance to Mount Silver or something? Someone put an ad up online that I don't know about?" He groaned. "Leon, do you know this kid?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:56 pm
Leon became stunned when he heard 'fiance'. "E-Excuse me?!" Leon heard a small giggle from Roserade as he glared at her then back at Kazu. "I'd like to add to those list of questions. I've never met you before. So how would you know Ulla?" Kazu cleared his throat more and thought about it. "I asked her to marry me. I talked to her for so long in this very dream-like world. It felt like months-no. Maybe even a year since I first met her. She was sound asleep, surrounded by her Pokemon I'm guessing that were also asleep. I walked up to her and touched her hand." He blushed at the thought of Ulla's soft hand. Meanwhile Leon tightened his fist. "I'm ready to punch his mouth..." He muttered.

"Right when I touched her hand, I heard her voice in my head. And she heard mine. We talked about almost everything. She told me about all of you. Her Pokemon. Her dreams. As did I. She made me feel safe....And Fairy Rings? She sent me here. She said you guys can help me with something. I, don't remember what that thing is." Leon sighed as he rubbed his face. "Why must Ulla pick up every lost Growlithe off the street...." "L-Lost growlithe?!" "Listen kid....where you met my sister was the Fairy Realm. A realm that if you stay there too long, it'll mess with your brain. So those feelings you had for Ulla, are probably not real."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:11 pm
As Deo enjoyed his poffin and talk moved on to a different subject, Keiko finished her drink and was putting it away when her SNAG started vibrating. Taking it from her purse, she looked at the message Abby just sent her. "I gotta go, I'll be around later on," she told the crowd in the kitchen before walking away.

Meanwhile, Absinthe was leaning against a corner that gave her a clear view of Sub, Leon, and the new nerd. She immediately started walking away with her new Machamp after pocketing her SNAG, however. She had just told Keiko where she could find those three and the young Deathrage wasn't interested in involving herself further.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:02 pm
Sub sat back and just listened for awhile. Sure, to most people this all sounded crazy but Sub had seen enough strange things in his time to not be too startled by the story the kid was telling. Honestly his problem wasn't how fantastical the story was, or really even him suddenly appearing here, what bothered him was- "But you're both children!" Sub blurted out, unable to let that part go. "Sorry sorry..." He said, clearing his throat.

"Leon makes a good point. The Fairy Realm is unforgiving to those of us not attuned to the ways of fairies. A person can literally lose their entire sense of self and even their humanity there. Ever hear those stories about children getting turned into fairies? They aren't just stories." He said, concurring with Leon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:45 pm
Blizzard120

"I honestly could have told you that." Doc said, having a similar sense to what Darts had, as a fair bit of avian hybrids. "Unfortunately, the 'clue' in the weirdness of it doesn't really point to where she hails from. Though, you do...bring up...something I hadn't quite thought about." Doc then started to muse. "How...versed are you of the Distortion world are you, by chance? Because I am curious if something might have...made its way through which may or may not have gotten your attention."

"I'm very versed." The gambler answers, shaking his head in a negative indication. "And nothing I sense here reminds me of that... place at all. You think I'd know it, part of me being from there and all."

Requiem of Whyspers

Clare didn't feel like this was a very polite, speaking about them as if they were only sort-of present at best but the pair of hybrids speaking to them did seem to be trying to help so, for the moment, they decided not to make a big deal out of it. Besides, this whole world might have different sorts of customs than they were thinking felt familiar. It was hard to say if what they were feeling about all this was actually based on aught-remembered customs or simply personal bias anyway at the moment. "I'm not sure what you mean by 'Chi' but could say similar of your own energy. I can't tell anything more than that I get a strangely creepy feeling when I try to read yours. Which... I'm actually not entirely sure how I know how to do, now that I think about it. I can't seem to remember how to do anything else with this body." Now they were questioning if they might have gone through the same process as Monique and turned hybrid somewhere between that world and this one.

"This is all so confusing..." They admitted, placing a hand on their head. "It might help if I actually ate something. I'm only just realizing I don't believe I've actually eaten since arriving in this world..." How long has it been since then? It felt like it had only been a day. Maybe two. But it was hard to really tell with how much seemed to have happened by now.

Having a pretty good read of the mild annoyance at being talked about as though they weren't there, Darts cocks an eyebrow beneath his crest at Doc, one red eye shifting sardonically as he changes the topic to include her. "What, you don't feed people in this infirmary any more? I mean it's no Restaurant Le Wow like we had down the street in Kalos but usually you had something cooking up here and there to give the patients." Besides, a meal would give him some more time with this odd girl. There was still something very off about her that he really couldn't put his finger on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:16 pm
Kazu was in utter shock. Not real feelings? That couldn't be true. "N-No....No! It's not just a feeling. It's more much more than that! It's much deeper! I may sound like some crazy kid, but our bond is nothing like anyone has seen." Kazu gripped his fist tightly. He had a lot of balls to stick up to Leon and Sub. "So what if we are kids?! There's nothing wrong there!" Leon sighed as he picked him up by the collar.

"You said you were there for what seemed like a year? It's only been a couple weeks since her adoptive mother dropped her off there. I'm surprised you were in there that long. And to come out of there with only memory loss is even more remarkable." Leon said almost in a taunting manner. "Did she say yes?" Kazu was taken back by that comment as he looked the other way. Trying to remember what she said. "...I-I....don't think she gave me an answer..." "Do you love her?" Kazu's face turned red. "W-What?! L-L-Love!? I-I don't even know what that is." Leon groaned and merely dropped the kid. Right when he dropped him, Leon noticed something very small. Dried blood on his shoes. "....Hey....why do you have dry blood on your shoes there Kazu?"

Kazu looked at his shoes and noticed the blood on his shoes as well. "I'm not sure. I can't remember-" Before he could even finish his sentence, Leon stabbed the ground a few centimeters away from Kazu's foot with his kunais. "That's not a good answer....Who's blood is that?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:24 pm
Keiko walked up to Sub, Leon, and Kazu, but took a stap back out of shock when she saw Leon barely miss Kazu with a channeler move. Warning shot, maybe?

"Did I come at a bad time?" Keiko asked, suddenly feeling nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:34 pm
Leon heard Keiko's voice as he quickly picked up his kunai and straighten up his composure. "Keiko. Meet your daughter's so called fiance." Kazu became even more flustered by Keiko's appearance. "A-A rabbit is her mom?" He blew it. Leon slapped his own forehead in disbelief that this kid is so idiotic. "Apparently Ulla sent him here. But he doesn't remember why."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:12 pm
"You mean he's her boyfriend,"Keiko tried to correct Leon, raising a brow at him before facing Kazu. "Of course you don't remember why. As bad as my head was during my first trip to the Fairy Realm, I can't imagine how bad it must be for you. And yes, I'm Ulla's adoptive mother. I'm a hybrid, which means I'm still human... kinda." Keiko tried to explain to Kazu.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:01 pm
"The memory thing is a problem, but maybe we have a solution for that." Sub responded as he took out a Pokeball and tapped the button on the front...only for the ball to pop open and nothing come out. "Uh...where is Gardy?" Sub asked no one in particular as he began to look around in confusion.

"Here I am!" The Gardevoir cheered in everyone's mind as she suddenly popped up into existence in front of him, giving him a start.

"Dear Darkrai don't do that..." Sub said, clutching his chest. "I need you to probe this kids mind. There are plenty of things I'd like answered but first and foremost try to find out why he has blood on his shoes, we'll start there." He informed Gardy before turning his attention back on Kazu. "It works better if you relax and just let her poke around in there. Otherwise I can use my Malamar instead and she would be way less gentle."

"It's okay!" Gardy reassured the boy, giggling. "Try to remember the best you can, it helps if you're thinking reeeaaal hard about it. I'll find it if it's there." The Psychic explained before putting a hand on Kazu's head and closed her eyes as she dived into his mind. If Kazu did have a memory of how he got blood on him, however deep, Gardy would latch onto it and bring it to the front of his mind for him to remember. Provided Kazu didn't resist mentally.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:31 pm
Aile tilted her head, staring at Deo curiously when his hunger was sated by a mere Poffin after eating all that. “Uh… Does that just magically inflate inside your stomach,” she asked quietly, more musing to herself than trying to get an answer. Louder, she’d introduce herself to the abnormally tall hybrid. “The name’s Aile, a pleasure Deolux.” She then turned to Monique, thinking about her words before speaking. “So, you’re from… forty nine years in the future? Huh. And not originally a Zoroark, either? My apologies, but this is one heck of a story, so far. Lost time, though, that’s….” She turned to look at the Solgaleo hybrid standing in the door observing Deo. “Something relatable. And who in the nine hells are you? And what are you?”

Crystal raised her starry eyebrows at the mention of malasadas and being addressed by Aile. “Hm? The name’s Crystal. And I’m a Solgaleo hybrid. Now.”

“Yeah, she’s apparently this reality’s Crystal, instead of being from another reality extremely similar.”

“Apolla…” The galactic hybrid grumbled, looking down at the Espeon. “Yes though, from everything I’ve gathered, yeah, this is my home reality. And I’ve been in… over two hundred, almost three hundred realities, actually, if we round up, just to get back home. I did mention malasadas, too, those are like crack for me. Seriously, a kid named Hau got me hooked on them as a Cosmog hybrid, and that didn’t change when I evolved.” She gave a chuckle, then tilted her head. “So, you’re from another reality that’s in the future, did I hear that right? That would explain why you reek strongly of Ultra Space.”

“I’m sorry…huh? I started getting an idea about channeling, and now there’s something else going over my head, hell,” Aile muttered, finally taking a drink of her coffee. “Can I go back to when my life was simpler, please?”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games