Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:01 pm
Atlantis_Darts
He glances at Doc, his red eyes flicking over to the hybrid briefly before coming back to Clara. "From what I can sense with my rudimentary abilities - she's got some kind of Energy or Chi flowing inside of her that seems to be Pokemon-related. I'm not well-versed enough to say what kind." He takes a half-step towards her, eyes closed in concentration. His hand comes up again, golden fingers trembling a little bit as he raises it. Darts was wagering the girl wouldn't scream or run, seeing as she hadn't done so at the mere sight of him. "But there's definitely something.... off... about it."

"I honestly could have told you that." Doc said, having a similar sense to what Darts had, as a fair bit of avian hybrids. "Unfortunately, the 'clue' in the weirdness of it doesn't really point to where she hails from. Though, you do...bring up...something I hadn't quite thought about." Doc then started to muse. "How...versed are you of the Distortion world are you, by chance? Because I am curious if something might have...made its way through which may or may not have gotten your attention."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:44 pm
Clara would let out a breath. "Welp that confidence is all but wasted, hehe". She looks up to Aile with a defeated smile "I'll be real lots of people tend to blow my battery. Wanna... wanna just get some coffee?" Looking to the others "Your all more than welcome to join too, pardon me for playing favorites." The Young Woman lets out a chuckle lifting back up her bag, an oddly metallic bag, before letting Aile lead the way. Idly Bouncing while she waits. heart  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:29 pm
Monique heard the invitation and decided to follow Clara for some coffee.

She'd heard that Alola once had coffee to die for, though of course that was before the dome. By the time Aether Island was a thing, it was something firmly in the history books. The island's rougher terrain was not exactly full of places to grow crops, and the ones that did grow were more important for sustenance.

In her time since the mountain fall, she'd had coffee a few times and liked it a lot. Being a Zoroark hadn't changed her tastebuds much, but the sweetness was nice and also a bit new. Acquired taste, I presume...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:39 am
Aile gave a chuckle and nodded. “Sure, I suppose. I’ll meet you in the kitchen in a moment, just give me a second.” The woman walked over to Tati and gave her some scratches behind her antennae, taking a few deep breaths. “Oh Tati. You’re enjoying all of this, aren’t you? You always did like meeting and being around people.” Aile then turned her attention to Keiko. “She’s returning. I don’t know what she was doing while she was gone, but she was around before… eh, the events of Snagem’s second traversal into Kalos.” She still felt awkward mentioning it, even after she was seemingly forgiven. Mostly, if Rhyme’s reaction to her was any indication that things were not all clear by everyone. “Feel free to join us, though, if coffee’s not your thing, we can always put on water for tea or something else.” With a nod and a nudge to Tatooine, the two entered the kitchen, Aile going to set up some coffee to brew and a kettle of water for anyone else. Tati, on the other hand, raided the pantry, bringing out a bunch of berries, including more Roseli berries for herself.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:22 pm
Keiko would follow the ladies into the kitchen, but would wind up making something for herself. By the time she sat down, she had a mug of hot chocolate to enjoy. She didn't have anything in particular to add to the conversation for the moment, so she silently enjoyed her drink and waited for a topic to come up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:07 pm
Brian walked into the kitchen, a little disoriented from treating his ear. While the drops had helped, he knew it would be time before it fully healed. That being said, he was hungry after what had happened, so he decided to make a quick meal, since he'd not gotten a chance to feed either Sparx or Firebrand after their battles. Lu was already outside her ball, as usual, though she decided to stay in the room and meditate, rather than socialize. It didn't take him long to whip up a quick meal, and he made sure to make enough for the others that were already there, just in case, before taking a bowl of the stew he'd made and making his way toward an empty table. Once he sat down, he set out two bowls for Firebrand and Sparx, filling them with Pokefood and letting the two out of their balls. "Eat up, guys," he said, smiling as Sparx tucked into his food while Firebrand took his time. He didn't want to impose on the ladies, but at the same time, he wouldn't be opposed to talking, especially since there was a newcomer that he could see.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:38 pm
Clara took in a soft breath sipping at the coffee, something she's embarrassed to subsist on these days. "Goodness so many new members since I've been here" The woman lets out a chuckle covering her mouth. She takes a few berries and opens her metallic bag, setting the little spheres next to a single Pokéball jumbled amongst her lab equipment. With a loud click she sets it back down. Looking to the peoples joining her, a wave of nervousness starts to wave over when she looks to Tati "Psst tati wants scritches?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:00 pm
Monique even noticed how many people there were in the place. She sat down with her coffee and tried to strike up a conversation.

"I bet a lot of you are wondering about me, huh... Being not from here and all."

She was happy to talk about it, but her head always returned to the gap. The gap. So mystifying, so vital, and so, so blank.  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:35 pm
Deo, still dreary after his trip to sinnoh region, wanders to the kitchen table and grabs a cup of coffee as he sits with a very tired look on his face and his hair is mostly wild with the feeling of a I just woke up feel on him. As he sips the coffee, he wonders to himself. 'If the officers treated us terribly, why? why did I not hear about them when I worked in sandgem?" then the sound so familiar came about.,
...growl....
so getting up, he then proceeds to fix a dozen eggs, scrambled. A pound of bacon, 4 slices of toast with butter and grape jelly, a pound of a sausage. and 2 gallons of OJ, and when all fixed, eaten in one sitting. Then leaning back he then wakes up fully and his hair becomes normal again...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:12 pm
Aile sat down to join the others, a cup of coffee with plenty of creamer in it in her hands. “Not from here, huh? How do you mean that,” she asked, looking the Zoroark hybrid up and down before glancing over to Clara and the metallic bag. At least, that would be until Deo walked in and grabbed a bunch of coffee, downing it before creating what would be a feast for any normal person. She gaped at the scene, blinking rapidly. “Uh…. Wow. What in the actual f-?” There was some serious confusion on the woman’s face, almost in awe.

Tatooine would gladly take the scritches from Clara, giving some cheerful chirps and coos until Deo’s show of eating happened. Tati would just blink in response, not knowing how to properly react.

And in addition, a certain Solgaleo hybrid would also watch the show, her ears drooped down. An Espeon would show up at her feet right after she stopped also watching the event. The pair stared in awe, before the lavender cat looked up at the intergalactic hybrid. “So, uh, you sure your appetite doesn’t work like that,” she finally asked, Apolla not keeping her thoughts to herself and Crystal, just broadcasting them to the area.

“No, I’m positive… I’ve subsisted on a backpack full of malasadas I grabbed before leaving, and I stayed for about… at least a year in that one? That was a sad year without being able to refill my stash of malasadas. But no, Apolla, I do not function like that. I do not have a stomach that acts as a black hole or Guzzlord. I might have a black hole for a stomach, but that’s a completely different story.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:20 pm
"I don't get why they wanted to shut us out either," Keiko said sullenly after waving to Deo. "At this point there's nothing we can really do, though. I just hope that if they make things worse for themselves, the virus doesn't start rapidly spreading to other regions. It's bad enough they won't take help but if they make things worse for other regions..." Keiko mused, falling short as she coudln't decide how to finish her sentence.

She was quickly distracted, much like everyone else in the room, with the giant meal Deo made for himself. "I don't mean to be rude. Are you stress eating or is this normal for you?" she asked. Deo WAS a giant - easily the tallest hybrid she'd ever seen - so she wasn't willing to rule out him having a larger diet than most people.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:37 pm
“I’m going to get a shower, Blizzard.” Freth said, looking back towards me after staring at herself in the mirror for that moment or two. “Didn’t do much of anything in the med lab and I think it’s a bit high time.”

“Yea, alright.” I said. “I’m going to check in with Tristen a bit. Got a bit to make up to him for after the whole Galar bit.”

“Alright, have fun.” Freth said. She took a suit of clothes with her then made her way off for the showers. It would go relatively normal for her as she made her way in and started to get freshened up, though she ended up pausing a bit, with her head still under the shower head spraying down on her. She started to stare at her hands again, those bare, talon-like hands, remembering that crazy dream again. If that was really a dream, for that matter. Maybe it was a premonition after all? Who knows.

It took a bit longer before the faucets were turned off. She wrapped herself up in a towel, following up with her hair; something that she had to get used to again. “You really screwed everything up, you know.” Freth perked up, looking around the area. Her imagination? “All you had to do was just step aside, or at the very least stop resisting, and the world could have been saved. But you had to make a commotion like you did.” Now Freth knew that was no imagination. She turned around, thrusting her hand out as if to charge an Ice Beam, only to quickly remember that she could not actually do that anymore. Habit that was going to die hard. She stared at her hand for just a second, cursing this transformation. “Yea, you can’t do that anymore.”

“Where are you?” Freth said in a low whisper, eyes shifting through the room, ever on guard. She might not have any of her Ice type attacks anymore, but she could still defend herself…maybe.

“Over here.” Freth turned around, seeing the shower stalls, ceiling, nothing out of the ordinary. ”Other way.” She turned around again, seeing the exit.

“Stop playing games.” Freth said, eyes still ever shifting.

“On your right.” Freth turned once more, towards mirrors and row of sinks. There, in one of the mirrors, the one she was right in front of, her image was waving at her. “Yes, that’s it.” Freth couldn’t but help but to stare in disbelief, as she slowly walked up to the sink. It was her, but…not? Her image too had the towel wrapped around her body and her head for her hair, but was waving to Freth in the real world, trying to bring her to the mirror.

“What the f-“

“You’re not imagining this.”

“…you. You’re…in my head…” Freth said, realizations flooding forth.

“That’s right.” the image replied.

“You did this. What. In the hell. Did you do to me?” Freth said in a low growl.

“Well, simply put, I tried to finish what I started and I was left with only one option before you stopped me in Galar.” The image spoke, sitting up on the sink that too was in the mirror image. “Admittedly, a gamble, though. A lot of things had to go right and it just about did until right at the very end.”

“What was a gamble? Body jacking me?” Freth said.

“Pretty much.” She said, rather nonchalant about it. “And if I succeeded, Blizzard would be done and all would be right in the world. I was trying to do everyone in this world a favor.”

“No one asked for your favors.” Freth replied.

“No one ever does. Like anyone asked for Snagem.” She retorted. “You just did because it was right.”

“Don’t you dare compare us to you.” She said. “Who the hell are you anyways? I know you’re not from here. You’re from some other…world…I guess.” She said.

“Yes, I did let that slip, didn’t I?” the image replied. “Though, you’re not completely right either. Truthfully, this world is home to me. I am from here. Though…I haven’t been home in…years.”

Freth winced, her mind starting to break. “What?”

“I originally was from this world. Brought to another world. What if I were to tell you that there is a place…kind of a world between worlds, where you could observe many worlds, ones very similar to this one. Maybe a minor difference here and there, maybe a major difference.”

“Not…the craziest thing I’ve heard. Like Blizzard being a harbinger of destruction.” Freth said, eyes narrowing.

“I didn’t lie to you in Galar. There are many worlds just like this one that either have or very well on the way of having Blizzard turn it into an icy stasis. He becomes that powerful, and the one here is no different.”

“You’re lying. There is no way in hell that any hybrid could be that powerful. That would suggest that Articunos themselves could do it much easier, or hell, I could have done it if I put the effort into it.”

“Still clinging to that reasoning, I swear.” the image replied, shaking her head. “That reasoning only shows just how much you underestimate a Pokemon in general.” the assassin hopped off the sink in the mirror image then faced Freth, crossing her arms. “When it comes to Pokemon power, no one ever really thinks that an Articuno could really bring the end of the world. When people think world-ending levels of power, they think Kyogre, Groudon, maybe Dialga, Palkia, Arceus goes without saying.” she stated. “But not most other Pokemon, let alone Articuno, who only seems to have gotten the legendary status more for its rarity and not for its power. But take into consideration that nature have their ways to keeping itself in check. Pokemon are not stupid. Sure, a great deal of them could get that cataclysmic power in some fashion, but they’re not going to push themselves that hard, because should they do so, if they find themselves in a position where something is THAT bad, why ensure doom as opposed to maybe something else righting the world as it should, and that is where the human equation make things terrible. The human part to a Pokemon hybrid.”

“Get to the point.” Freth growled.

The image leaned onto the sink in the mirror image, staring at Freth. “Blizzard was Celcius’s plan the entire time, Freth. Rather it be by Celcius’s command or not.”

“Wha…? Celcius?”

“Yes, I know of the elemental, too, Freth.” She said to Freth. “If no one opposed Celcius, then well, we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now. But someone did, Blizzard was freed, and subsequently was left to his own devices. He picked Blizzard out because he knew that even if anything happened, Blizzard would still have the potential to achieve heights that a lot of hybrids would only dream about and the thing that would fuel this desire to ascend is Blizzard’s proverbial bleeding heart. Taking on the world to make sure his home and family is safe, pushing and pushing and pushing himself harder and harder, getting that more powerful to stand up whatever threat that comes his way just to see to it that anything that he cares for stays safe. You seen it yourself. Noble, but foolhardy, especially in the larger picture of things. He will continue doing so, achieving new plateaus until it gets to the point where he is literally incapable of holding back.”

“You don’t bring up the fact of those others in his life. Those that could stop him. Like me.”

“Tch, what about you? I know you heard me in Galar. 4000 worlds, Freth. Fathom that. All each with anywhere between six to ten billion people and countless Pokemon, all either set for doom…or already met their end. All because of their version of him. You and your counterparts, if they have or had existed, are a non-factor. Same with anyone else in this Snagem or any other one.” She said.

“Bull crap.” Freth said. “Before Galar, you didn’t even know who the hell I was.”

“Does it matter?” she said. “It certainly didn’t for those other worlds. I didn’t want the end for this one because I wanted a home to come back to when I finally stopped my work.”

“I want you out of my head. Now.” Freth growled out.

“Well, truthfully, I don’t know if I ever am. The gamble also came with a long string of unknowns. I didn’t even know if I would have made it to the point where I nearly did take you over, let alone change you into a Galarian variant to better suit psychic power. Heck, I’m surprised I’m able to talk to you now like this. Though, trying to take you over again seems to be out of the question.” The hunter in the mirror stated, crossing her arms, musing.

“Really?”

“Yes, I’ve been trying to do it again for the past couple of days after the kid’s shock treatment, but its like you, or your body doesn’t even register me anymore. I’m…just a ghost in your sub-conscious now, for lack of a better analogy. I think. It confuses me too. But I think we can come to an agreement, at least.”

“I doubt that.” Freth said.

“Kill Blizzard and you won’t hear a word out of me again.” She said.

“I heavily doubt that and I won’t anyhow.” Freth said.

“Well, I hope you feel comfortable with dooming the world all because of your inaction.”

“Freth?” a voice from outside the door, making Freth jump a bit. “Freth, is everything okay in there?”

Freth looked at the door, then back at the mirror at the assassin, giving Freth a shrug. “I’m fine, what is it?”

“Blizz wanted to know if you wanted anything to eat. He said he didn’t really want to fix up anything and he’s craving take-out and wanted to see if you wanted anything.” Tristen called back.

“Oh, by the way, one thing I can tell you. No one else can really see me other than you.” The hunter told her. “You are the only one that can hear me too, for that matter.”

Freth hesitated for a second to reply to Tristen but then yelled back towards the door. “Uh, no thank you Tristen. I got the feeling I know where he’d go anyways and I’m not up for anything greasy.” She said.

“Okay.” Tristen replied.

Freth waited a few more seconds before she leaned back to the mirror. “I swear to God, I will find a way to flush you out of my head.” she said in a low voice.

“Is that going to involve telling someone here in the headquarters, or telling Blizzard by chance?” Freth remained silent for a second. “I’ll take that as a yes. Yes, by all means tell him.”

“You think he won’t believe me?”

“Oh, I have no doubt he will believe you. The question is, you know how he operates, correct? Are you willing to put up with him and not have any peace what-so-ever in his quest to do so? Call whoever he can pull in, dragging you everywhere to do some sort of séance or exorcism or mind read or whatever he can find in things that he doesn’t have the least bit of understanding about. You think I might be bad at trying to convince you to kill him? He might end up doing that himself with what might happen. Or hell, he might actually inadvertently get me to take you over anyhow somehow. So yes, by all means.” Freth practically gave a death glare to the assassin in the mirror. She was dead to rights and she didn’t know what to do. She practically grimaced, looking away from the mirror for a few seconds then looked back, only to realize that it was actually her image now. Moving as she was moving. To make sure, she waved at the mirror again, seeing that it was actually her. She started away from the sink, shaking her head, trying to figure out what to do. “I will be watching.” The assassin said in her mind. Freth gritted her teeth, going to retrieve her clothes nearby and getting dressed.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:21 pm
Brian finished his meal, Sparx and Firebrand having finished just after him. Once he had food in his belly, the Yamper grew slightly drowsy, jumping onto the seat next to his trainer and giving a yawn before proceeding to take a nap. Firebrand went back into his ball, not wanting to be bothered by anyone else after what happened. Brian didn't miss Deo coming into the kitchen to fix food for himself, and as the ladies were occupied with Deo's appetite, he reached into his bag abs pulled out the container he kept the poffins in. Taking one meant fire Electric-types, he tossed it onto Deo's plate. "Here, Deo," he said. "This should help you stay full for a while." He left the container of poffins open on the table, in case those with Pokémon outside their balls wanted to give them one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:24 am
Monique began to explain her situation to Aile.

"So, I come from a world where things went...wrong. To me, I'm 49 years in the past. And I wasn't a Zoroark there, either." She sighed, wishing she knew how that happened and showing her human form with an Illusion. "I don't know why I'm here or how I wound up like this. It's like a chunk of my memory is gone. So I've been spending a lot of time getting adjusted to life here, the things this world still has that mine lost a long time ago..."

She looked at Deo's massive plate in awe, disgust, and shock. "Like lots and lots of food."

Monique could only look around, but then she heard a word in someone else's conversation that surprised her.

"...Malasadas? Is someone else here from Alola?"  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:04 pm
After leaning back and seeing that all eyes on him, he also heard brian and saw what he left on the table, he knew what that was and was happy to see it. "mmm... just what I needed, a poffin" taking it and popping it in his mouth his stomach went from food needed to full in one shot. "ah, an eternal hunger, satisfied with a fresh poffin!" he then turned around to the people and introduced himself "Deolux, at your service!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games