Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:21 pm
Not sure what to do about the strange kid running out of Leon's room, Keiko and Absinthe decided to let Leon handle it and went on to find an old trading machine. After finding an entire room dedicated to trading, they found the technology they were looking for and used it. Now that Palladia was a Machamp, Abby walked off to go train her, leaving Keiko to return to the main lobby to see if there was anyone else she could help. She did notice something she hadn't seen in a while when she got there, though. "Hi, Tati!" Keiko said, waving to the adorable Flygon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:35 pm
As Doc tended to whatever else he had going on in the med lab, Freth and I were on our way back to our room. Freth was carrying her jacket and her wig in her arms and I was beside her trying to not really...stare. It was silent between us, the commotion behind us not even really registering. Freth once again ended up looking at her talon like hands, recalling the dream she had in Galar. That all too vivid dream. Maybe a premonition? The first effects of the transformation she had well before it actually happened? She was psychic now, after all. She once again ended up looking at her dark-colored talon-like hands, distraught though, as if trying to come to terms with it, but yet, not really able.

"Blast it, that woman..." Freth said. "If she wasn't already dead, I'd be trying to kill her again for this."

"You and me both, honestly." I said, rather solemnly.

"What's your problem?" Freth then said.

"Just...reminded of my own failures again..." I said. "If I could have stopped her and didn't have to be saved, you probably wouldn't have ended up like that."

"This is better than you actually biting it." Freth said. I didn't really have any sort of reply to that.

We finally made it back to our room and closed the door behind us. I sat down at the edge of the bed and Freth made her way towards a closet, tossing her jacket and wig onto the bed. She took notice to herself on a nearby mirror on the way, getting a good look at herself now, wearing her usual attire...minus the jacket. The crop top, the belt and pants...with the new feather colors, it made it rather unappealing now. Or it could still be the shock she looks like the way she does now. If nothing else...the onyx feathers which started at the base of her neck all the way down to her waistline, where as before the white feathers didn't go as far, made the top not all too appealing to wear anymore. "...I guess I actually got an excuse to go after a new wardrobe now." Freth said, only partially joking in total desperation to lighten the mood. It didn't really work for either of us.

The long head of hair was nice to see, though, Freth had to admit. Never again would she have to wear the wig again, let alone suffer the costs of having to replace them every now and then barring any work-place accidents. She started to pull her hair back, trying to figure things out. She thought about braiding it up again just as she used to do when she was still human back in the day, but then remembered how time consuming it was, one benefit of the wig she now realized she took for granted. "You think anyone got a hair tie I could borrow?"

"...not really...other than maybe Cera since I know she never transforms into her humanoid-looking states anymore, not since she pretty much distanced herself from the Pokemon Rangers." I said.

"You know, I'm glad you reminded me of that. I bought her two suits of clothes for her teenage and adult look years ago and I only recall her wearing them like...twice?"

"Probably the same issue trying to keep pants on Tails, honestly. She's a Pokemon, why would she bother wasting energy to transform just to wear pants unless she really had to?"

"I guess." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:43 pm
Blizzard120

"Miss, you're misunderstanding me. YOU are making that toxin, whatever it is." Doc said to the amnesiac. "It leads me to think you are some sort of rock type or poison type hybrid. Perhaps both. And anything reference, however minor, doesn't vouch for what you possibly are, rather it be ancient or modern." Doc told Clare, putting down the documents on the nearby counter. "You are correct about one thing, this bunch does tend to stumble into things; you might end up finding out more about yourself one way or another at some point."

Requiem of Whyspers

Clare balked slightly as Doc clarified his meaning, taken slightly aback by it. "I'm...making poison... inside my body?" They asked, looking at their hands for a moment, entirely confused. "I wouldn't know how or why... " They wondered for a moment if they were truly a Rock-type, if there were perhaps any rocks that might be considered toxic to organic life but that was quickly dismissed in favor of wondering if there was any kind of venomous creatures that might look like them. Neither thought lead to an answer that made any sense and so, after a moment or two of silence, both were discarded for now. "I guess... If there' s nothing wrong with me, then... I'll just hang out here and see what I find if that's ok?" They'd eventually ask.

Darts makes his reappearance near where Clare and Doc were in the medbay, and couldn't help but overhear the conversation between the young girl and the doctor. He felt a pang of sympathy for the miss in the doctor's room. It took him back to a time where his life had shifted too, and day in and day out he wasn't certain it had been for the better. He knew the feelings of confusion, alarm, discontent, and worry that came with being in this med bay not getting any answers.

The Giratina hybrid knocks lightly on the doorframe of the medbay, his golden hand making a metallic and obvious 'tink' noise as he attempts to be sensitive given the situation. "Long time no see, Doc." He says gruffly. He wasn't attempting to ignore the odd potential-hybrid to the side of him, but this sort of situation wasn't exactly his forte. The bottom of his jacket shifted awkwardly, belying his discomfort. Even in the depths of his large golden crest, the pair of red eyes looked troubled. "Couldn't help but hear we had a new visitor."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:09 pm
Clare had to have been sitting for several minutes by the time the unknown hybrid at the door had arrived but they weren't really all that fussed about his arrival, either. It seemed they were more or less clear to move about at this point. No injuries and very few tests left to run that might give any more information for the time being, so they were currently redressing behind a privacy curtain. "I'll be out of the way shortly if you're worried about me overhearing anything personal." They announced, pulling their sundress on and straightening it out before picking up their sun hat and placing it delicately atop their head again. No gloves at the moment. They'd been ruined by those darned bugs. Nor any shoes for the time. It was a bit more comfortable without them indoors, after all.

Stepping out from behind the curtain at that point, they'd offer a small wave of greeting. "Hello there!" They'd give Doc and the newcomer a moment before trying to leave, however. It would be rude not to introduce themself if they would be staying here a while, after all.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:15 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts makes his reappearance near where Clare and Doc were in the medbay, and couldn't help but overhear the conversation between the young girl and the doctor. He felt a pang of sympathy for the miss in the doctor's room. It took him back to a time where his life had shifted too, and day in and day out he wasn't certain it had been for the better. He knew the feelings of confusion, alarm, discontent, and worry that came with being in this med bay not getting any answers.

The Giratina hybrid knocks lightly on the doorframe of the medbay, his golden hand making a metallic and obvious 'tink' noise as he attempts to be sensitive given the situation. "Long time no see, Doc." He says gruffly. He wasn't attempting to ignore the odd potential-hybrid to the side of him, but this sort of situation wasn't exactly his forte. The bottom of his jacket shifted awkwardly, belying his discomfort. Even in the depths of his large golden crest, the pair of red eyes looked troubled. "Couldn't help but hear we had a new visitor."

"Darts." Doc Owl spoke. "Finally something that isn't so out there that it's borderline unsolvable. I presume, anyways. Forgive me, its been a rough week. Though..." Doc peered at Darts over his glasses for a second then pushed them back up. "...you've seem to be having it rough yourself. Is something the matter?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Clare had to have been sitting for several minutes by the time the unknown hybrid at the door had arrived but they weren't really all that fussed about his arrival, either. It seemed they were more or less clear to move about at this point. No injuries and very few tests left to run that might give any more information for the time being, so they were currently redressing behind a privacy curtain. "I'll be out of the way shortly if you're worried about me overhearing anything personal." They announced, pulling their sundress on and straightening it out before picking up their sun hat and placing it delicately atop their head again. No gloves at the moment. They'd been ruined by those darned bugs. Nor any shoes for the time. It was a bit more comfortable without them indoors, after all.

Stepping out from behind the curtain at that point, they'd offer a small wave of greeting. "Hello there!" They'd give Doc and the newcomer a moment before trying to leave, however. It would be rude not to introduce themself if they would be staying here a while, after all.

"Hello!" Darts offered the most heartfelt answer he could muster, smiling despite himself at the hybrid's cheery attitude. He could appreciate her sunny disposition despite all of the hardships she was clearly facing. "My name's-"

Blizzard120

"Darts." Doc Owl spoke.

"Yes, that." He says, pointing in the direction of the Doctowl.

Blizzard120

"Finally something that isn't so out there that it's borderline unsolvable. I presume, anyways. Forgive me, its been a rough week. Though..." Doc peered at Darts over his glasses for a second then pushed them back up. "...you've seem to be having it rough yourself. Is something the matter?"

"Well both you and I know nothing about my physiology is solvable." The gambler admits with a shrug of his shoulders. Just the very fact that his jacket was living material and an anchor to this material plane had given the doctor enough fits on top of the usual 'he won't sit down and he won't shut up' treatment that had earned the Giratina hybrid more than one visit from Orderly. "I just couldn't help but overhear someone might have a... similar issue to mine in here. I know how tumultuous a change like that can be and decided to pop in to see if I can help." he admitted.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Requiem of Whyspers

"Hello!" Darts offered the most heartfelt answer he could muster, smiling despite himself at the hybrid's cheery attitude. He could appreciate her sunny disposition despite all of the hardships she was clearly facing. "My name's-"

Blizzard120

"Darts." Doc Owl spoke.

"Yes, that." He says, pointing in the direction of the Doctowl.

Blizzard120

"Finally something that isn't so out there that it's borderline unsolvable. I presume, anyways. Forgive me, its been a rough week. Though..." Doc peered at Darts over his glasses for a second then pushed them back up. "...you've seem to be having it rough yourself. Is something the matter?"

"Well both you and I know nothing about my physiology is solvable." The gambler admits with a shrug of his shoulders. Just the very fact that his jacket was living material and an anchor to this material plane had given the doctor enough fits on top of the usual 'he won't sit down and he won't shut up' treatment that had earned the Giratina hybrid more than one visit from Orderly. "I just couldn't help but overhear someone might have a... similar issue to mine in here. I know how tumultuous a change like that can be and decided to pop in to see if I can help." he admitted.

"Unfortunately, we know what you are. The problem is, we don't know what she is." Doc Owl explained. "Not unless you some how know what she could possibly be because I honestly don't. The most I can gather is she's possibly a rock type hybrid of some kind, maybe a poison, but that one isn't all that confirmed yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:58 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Clare cocked their head to one side and gave a curious look to Darts before speaking again. "You aren't from this world either?" they asked, intensely curious at this point. Certainly this as frustrating but without memories of home, it was hard to feel like they were missing much. At the moment, this was all so... apathetic? Was that the right word? It was hard to be upset about losing something they couldn't remember other than the memories themselves and that seemed almost familiar in some way.

Doc speaking up regarding the other hyrbrid possibly recognizing whatever they might be a hybrid of did perk them up a bit, though. Only a bit, however, given how small the chance felt like it was right now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:23 pm
Espeon_Commander

Clara just stares up at the Aile, so much time has passed and yet the girl is reminded how little her height grew since leaving snagem. Listen intently she suddenly lets out a !SNORT! "Pfft Aile I'm no one to talk! I was gone not a few weeks after you last saw me" Her hand flinches only for a moment before her confidence leaves her. "I didn't w-". A flash in her eyes takes a moment as her hand flinches again but follows through and loops Ailes arm. "Well sounds like a tale. I'd love to hear it!" Clara is notably shaking a little but hey her height may of not changed but her confidence can.

"Tatooine's still so beautiful glad you take such good care of their Nanocomposite Membraines, H-her wings I mean."

Before leaving with Aile she gives a soft Curtsy, arm still looped, to Monique. "pardon my scatterbrainess I'm Clara its a pleasure to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:22 pm
Monique turned and gave Clara a look over, realizing she wasn't, in fact, the Vivillon hybrid.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Monique... New around here, and that's a story in and of itself," she explained.  

MoniqueBrie

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:21 pm
Tati looked over to Keiko when the Lopunny hybrid greeting her, waving to her also. "Gyoooon!" This was nice, seeing everyone, and meeting new people even! She hadn't seen the Zoroark lady before, but if she was anything like Arkana, she should be a good person, right? Welp, time to introduce herself in any case! It would be rude to not introduce herself. Tatooine would turn to face Monique and hold out one of her small arms, the claw extended to shake. "Fwy gon! Gon gon fwyfwygon," she crooned, introducing herself. She made a mental note to herself to be more pushy about going outside. Aile needed to be more social with Snagem anyways, right?

Speaking of, Aile was going to get up and walk off when a wild Clara appeared by her side, the girl looping her arm into Aile's. "Gah! Seriously, can I not let my guard down anywhere?" She realized where her free hand had reached, slowly letting it down for two reasons. A, Clara wasn't a threat, and her own reflexes and panic had set in from being startled. And B, more importantly, there was nothing on her back to reach for at that height. A large breath the woman hadn't realized she was holding was let out, her shoulders falling with it. "Hell... Well, thanks, but it's the least I could do after- Gack!" She got pulled back along as Clara dashed back to greet Monique, taking her hand out of her pocket and rubbing her wrist once they stopped. "Ow... Pushy as ever, I see, at least. Uh... That story might be for another time, Clara," noting the other members and Monique. Aile was not interested in regaling a new member of her escapades in Kalos, nor retelling it to the others in the room that were there for it. "Right, uh, hi there. The name's Aile. And, the joyful bundle of a dragon is my best friend, Tatooine." She'd hold out her left hand to shake, the right one returning to her jacket pocket with some more fidgeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:17 pm
Beau would simply stand back as he watched Clara begin bouncing between each of the new arrivals into the lobby area, casually sipping his sugar water as the mild anarchy erupted. He could almost hear the slapstick, fun times music playing behind the scene he was watching. In fact.....wait, why was it a tune in that style he'd never heard before? Looking towards one of the nearby speakers, Beau would say, "Enough with the mood music, GRAY. We get it. We're wacky and its a goofy moment. Didn't need to compose your own music for it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:36 pm
Keiko sat down as Flygon moved from person to person like a Larvesta to a flame. Only once she was seated did she realize there were people new to the team in the area. "Hello," Keiko said, waving to Clara. "When did you join?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:16 pm
"Whoa!" The buzzing Flygon made quite an impression with Monique, who had never seen one. She tilted her head, trying to figure out what made this unusual species go. It was huge, but it had way too much energy.

Monique then noticed Aile's outstretched hand and shook it with hers. "It's nice to meet you. And Tatooine," she chuckled as the Mystic Pokémon was seemingly everywhere at once.

Seeing a bird made her think of Oricorio and back to the fact that, at some point, she probably needed a second Pokémon besides Kalama (the Marowak).  

MoniqueBrie

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:57 pm
Blizzard120

"Unfortunately, we know what you are. The problem is, we don't know what she is." Doc Owl explained. "Not unless you some how know what she could possibly be because I honestly don't. The most I can gather is she's possibly a rock type hybrid of some kind, maybe a poison, but that one isn't all that confirmed yet."
Requiem of Whyspers

Clare cocked their head to one side and gave a curious look to Darts before speaking again. "You aren't from this world either?" they asked, intensely curious at this point. Certainly this as frustrating but without memories of home, it was hard to feel like they were missing much. At the moment, this was all so... apathetic? Was that the right word? It was hard to be upset about losing something they couldn't remember other than the memories themselves and that seemed almost familiar in some way.

Doc speaking up regarding the other hyrbrid possibly recognizing whatever they might be a hybrid of did perk them up a bit, though. Only a bit, however, given how small the chance felt like it was right now.

Darts shakes his head at Clare's question, his giant gilt dome of a head moving as he does so. "No, I'm definitely home grown and raised here on planet Earth. But this..." He raises his golden gauntleted mitt in front of his face, looking at it. "These are," He continues, correcting his grammar. "Most definitely not from this place." The gambler lowers his hand to once again consider the girl.

"And I know a thing or two about interdimensional travel. Giratina has made sure of that. To make a long explanation short, any of the legends you hear about Giratina inevitably gets tangled up with lore about a 'Distortion World'." Emphasis on the last word was provided in a pair of air quotes with his fingers. "Well, it ain't just stories. When I was turned into a hybrid I was immediately sucked out of this world and into that horrid..." He sucks a breath of air, distaste tinging his tone as he lingers on his memories. "Place. Up is down, down is up, water burns you. It's horrible. And the only thing keeping me from going back there is this jacket." At the mention of it, the garment on his shoulders twists a little bit in pride. He fingers one of the lapels fondly, as he drifts back into memories. The years and intergalactic transformations be damned, he still loved this jacket.

"Either way." He says, snapping out of his reverie. "If there's anyone who's uniquely qualified to help you figure out what's happening here, it's probably me. I know a thing or two about energy flow (check out the Dragon Master Missions for more info -Darts Editorial Note) and other than Odd, I've probably dealt with more strange otherworldly oddities of the dimensional sort. He wouldn't be a bad resource either though..." Odd's entanglement with Dull probably gave him a good bit of insight into the stuff, but... Darts didn't like to think about Dull too much. It gave him a headache, and the heebie-jeebies knowing a version of him has already been killed in this world. Too much existential rumination for the Dragon Master-in-training's taste.

He glances at Doc, his red eyes flicking over to the hybrid briefly before coming back to Clara. "From what I can sense with my rudimentary abilities - she's got some kind of Energy or Chi flowing inside of her that seems to be Pokemon-related. I'm not well-versed enough to say what kind." He takes a half-step towards her, eyes closed in concentration. His hand comes up again, golden fingers trembling a little bit as he raises it. Darts was wagering the girl wouldn't scream or run, seeing as she hadn't done so at the mere sight of him. "But there's definitely something.... off... about it."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games