Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:01 pm
Doc Owl didn't really flinch, given that he was warned by Orderly about the tale this girl has given about when she was apparently born. He'd let that one go for now, but as for her apparent injuries, the various bug bites she claimed she had. "Fortunately Kricketot aren't venomous, so you have that going for you. Taking care of your self as a hybrid isn't too much different than as a human; sure you might have to take a couple of concessions here and there, but nothing all that extraordinary." The doctor examined her legs; the damage appeared to be minor but then it did raise the question. "Did the Kricketot just simply bite you or did they use the Bug Bite attack proper? Because I assure you, one would know the difference. One of those concessions that I mentioned being that you do have to keep a Pokemon's type weaknesses in mind." The doctor stated, making his way to a nearby cabinet to check for some sort of topical medication for the damage.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:24 pm
Monique sighed in relief at most of the news Doc had to give, but she also got concerned after hearing the mention of Bug Bite.

"Some of them might have been, not sure if all were... The Kricketot were fairly young, but were also being whipped into a frenzy by a Shadow Kricketune," she explained. "So they weren't acting rationally at all. I'm not familiar with them, but we had Cutiefly back in Alola, and they weren't like that at all."  

MoniqueBrie

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:38 pm
"If Kricketot were with a Kricketune, then the evolved Pokemon must have been the leader of the nest, if I had to guess." Doc said, taking out the medicines. "Either way, its perhaps safe to assume that the Kricketot were shadowfied as well, especially if they were willing to attack in droves such as that. More often than not, they're rather docile creatures. Would prefer to run than to fight, more often than not."

Doc Owl pulled up a chair, pushed up his glasses and started to apply the treatment to Monique's leg. "The damage doesn't seem to be severe, so they might not have been capable of actually using the Bug Bite attack proper, they just treated your leg like they would any form of botany in their diet. And considering the amount of time that has passed since your encounter with them, you weren't having any sort of severe allergic reaction it seems, otherwise you'd probably would be in one of the rooms in the back of this med lab."

Doc finished cleaning up Monique's leg, then got up out of the chair to put up the medicine. "You're clear to go." He then told Monique, grabbing a chart and started to write things down on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:28 pm
KomradeKarina

Walking out of the kitchen, glass of sugar water in one hand and a cookie in the other, Beau would be quick to see the new person within the base. ".....hello? I'm pretty sure that GRAY doesn't let random people in so....new recruit or old face I don't know a lick about?" Beau quizzically questioned, keeping his eyes on Clara as he attempted to get the straw from his glass into his mouth without looking. Not very successfully, as he spent a good few seconds poking at the straw with his tongue to get it positioned right but he would eventually get it into position for a sip.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:36 pm
Once the good doctor was finished examining Monique, Clare would wait patiently to see if he had any answers for them regarding their own status. So far, it seemed they hadn't sustained any major injuries from the pile of Kricketot that had bug-piled them out in the field but their glass-like body definitely didn't seem to work quite like a normal person's would. They had figured out while here that the porcelain-looking texture on their torso seemed to be formed from a long succession of cracks that had formed in their body over their lifetime. Scars, one might call them.

That didn't tell them any more information about what kind of hybrid they were, though, which made figuring out anything about their past difficult at best and their future murky for the moment. "Well, Doc? Any answers yet?" They'd ask rather calmly once he had finished charting Monique's information and come back to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:46 pm
Reno Vantas

Clara is stopped in her tracks Vivillion...HYBRID! A super individualistically colored Pokémon found in the most Beautiful fields in Kalos. She had only seen one during an exhibit explaining their exceptional color pallets. She must of stared a little longer than she needed. "I- I like your wings..... And I'm Clara I used to be a member. I-Eh. Pleasure to meet you!" Her hand awkwardly shoots out to the Bug boy. She scans his body for how the hybridization took, and-. She stopped her own train of thought, surely he's noticed her scanning, she doesn't need to repeat her issues with bugs.

"Hey What does a new person really do to get situated here? Last time I had a few people like Dante to ease me. Kind of on my own now."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:52 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Once the good doctor was finished examining Monique, Clare would wait patiently to see if he had any answers for them regarding their own status. So far, it seemed they hadn't sustained any major injuries from the pile of Kricketot that had bug-piled them out in the field but their glass-like body definitely didn't seem to work quite like a normal person's would. They had figured out while here that the porcelain-looking texture on their torso seemed to be formed from a long succession of cracks that had formed in their body over their lifetime. Scars, one might call them.

That didn't tell them any more information about what kind of hybrid they were, though, which made figuring out anything about their past difficult at best and their future murky for the moment. "Well, Doc? Any answers yet?" They'd ask rather calmly once he had finished charting Monique's information and come back to them.

Doc looked from his paperwork for a moment, noticing Clare, then sighed for a second. "Honestly, no." Doc said to Clare. Given characteristics you show, I thought you might have been something akin to Lykas. Jellicent hybrid, specifically. Perhaps to a much greater degree for that matter. Unfortunately, I don't have anything that caters to that theory. For one, what contributes to your...complexion, its more solid, almost as if glass. Various attributes that would point towards a rock type of Pokemon. First thought was that you might be some sort of variant of some known Pokemon. I once again thought Jellicent, wondering if there was some rock type variant instead of their standard water type. I come to find that no, but instead the closest thing I could come up with is Curseola, the ghost cousin of Corsela native to the Galar region. However what makes that doesn't fit is the second issue with you. As I was trying to discern your anatomy, I ended up discovering, albeit minor, what appears to be a poison of some kind. I'm...not exactly sure as to what it is...it seems to have traits of a paralytic, but yet...I'm not sure if that's actually accurate." Doc Owl explained. "Miss, forgive my wording here, but you are an anomaly that I cannot discern for the life of me right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:04 pm
Blizzard120

Doc looked from his paperwork for a moment, noticing Clare, then sighed for a second. "Honestly, no." Doc said to Clare. Given characteristics you show, I thought you might have been something akin to Lykas. Jellicent hybrid, specifically. Perhaps to a much greater degree for that matter. Unfortunately, I don't have anything that caters to that theory. For one, what contributes to your...complexion, its more solid, almost as if glass. Various attributes that would point towards a rock type of Pokemon. First thought was that you might be some sort of variant of some known Pokemon. I once again thought Jellicent, wondering if there was some rock type variant instead of their standard water type. I come to find that no, but instead the closest thing I could come up with is Curseola, the ghost cousin of Corsela native to the Galar region. However what makes that doesn't fit is the second issue with you. As I was trying to discern your anatomy, I ended up discovering, albeit minor, what appears to be a poison of some kind. I'm...not exactly sure as to what it is...it seems to have traits of a paralytic, but yet...I'm not sure if that's actually accurate." Doc Owl explained. "Miss, forgive my wording here, but you are an anomaly that I cannot discern for the life of me right now."

Clare frowned slightly at that revelation, though didn't appear entirely distraught by it either. "I was afraid of that." They admitted with a small sigh. "And with my memories either scrambled or missing entirely, I don't have anything to offer that might help. I seem to have come from the same place as Monique but I'm not entirely sure she would have any ideas, either."

There was one thing the good doctor said that stuck with the hybrid, though. "You said you detected some kind of poison in my body? I wonder what that's about... I don't think I've been attacked by anything venomous recently..." The unfortunate amnesiac mused quietly, a hand on their chin as they thought.

"Well... If I'm anomalous, it sounds like I might have landed in just the right place, at least. Your little group here seems like they're just the kind of people to help keep me from hurting myself or others while I figure all this out." They'd give a decisive nod at that. While they weren't sure of much in the past and couldn't be certain of the future, the present was something they could feel confident in so why not try to?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:08 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Blizzard120

Clare frowned slightly at that revelation, though didn't appear entirely distraught by it either. "I was afraid of that." They admitted with a small sigh. "And with my memories either scrambled or missing entirely, I don't have anything to offer that might help. I seem to have come from the same place as Monique but I'm not entirely sure she would have any ideas, either."

There was one thing the good doctor said that stuck with the hybrid, though. "You said you detected some kind of poison in my body? I wonder what that's about... I don't think I've been attacked by anything venomous recently..." The unfortunate amnesiac mused quietly, a hand on their chin as they thought.

"Well... If I'm anomalous, it sounds like I might have landed in just the right place, at least. Your little group here seems like they're just the kind of people to help keep me from hurting myself or others while I figure all this out." They'd give a decisive nod at that. While they weren't sure of much in the past and couldn't be certain of the future, the present was something they could feel confident in so why not try to?

"Miss, you're misunderstanding me. YOU are making that toxin, whatever it is." Doc said to the amnesiac. "It leads me to think you are some sort of rock type or poison type hybrid. Perhaps both. And anything reference, however minor, doesn't vouch for what you possibly are, rather it be ancient or modern." Doc told Clare, putting down the documents on the nearby counter. "You are correct about one thing, this bunch does tend to stumble into things; you might end up finding out more about yourself one way or another at some point."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:20 pm
KomradeKarina
A certain Flygon would fly on out of the pantry chomping down on a Roseli Berry, noting the exchange going on between Beau and a new person. Should she be familiar? She though so... So she'd fly over and wave, a curious look in her eyes behind her eye shields. "Fwy gon! Fwy, gon gon fwy," she'd add on at the end, asking the Vivillion hybrid who this was supposed to be. Must have not paid any attention when Clara introduced herself. But it was a tasty berry, though!  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:24 pm
Blizzard120

"Miss, you're misunderstanding me. YOU are making that toxin, whatever it is." Doc said to the amnesiac. "It leads me to think you are some sort of rock type or poison type hybrid. Perhaps both. And anything reference, however minor, doesn't vouch for what you possibly are, rather it be ancient or modern." Doc told Clare, putting down the documents on the nearby counter. "You are correct about one thing, this bunch does tend to stumble into things; you might end up finding out more about yourself one way or another at some point."

Clare balked slightly as Doc clarified his meaning, taken slightly aback by it. "I'm...making poison... inside my body?" They asked, looking at their hands for a moment, entirely confused. "I wouldn't know how or why... " They wondered for a moment if they were truly a Rock-type, if there were perhaps any rocks that might be considered toxic to organic life but that was quickly dismissed in favor of wondering if there was any kind of venomous creatures that might look like them. Neither thought lead to an answer that made any sense and so, after a moment or two of silence, both were discarded for now. "I guess... If there' s nothing wrong with me, then... I'll just hang out here and see what I find if that's ok?" They'd eventually ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:49 pm
Beau would be less than attentive to the slight oddities of Clara's current way of handling herself, instead focusing on scarfing down his cookie quickly so he could actually participate in this conversation he had accidentally decided to instigate. Reaching out to shake her hand, Beau would be about to start when Tati decided to land next to them. "Uh....her name is Clara and she was here at some point before. I dunno beyond that, Tati."

Turning back to Clara, he would add, "As for the situating.....I dunno. When was the last time you were here?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:58 pm
Clara adjusts her glasses pulling herself away to actually think how long it had been? 6 years now? Maybe 7? She had gone to university and her doctorate in that time? Shaking her head back to reality she lets out a nervous "Its probably been six years at least. Almost feels like a lifetime for me. Excuse me for a second Beau".

"AND WHO ARE YOU!" Clara squees at the goggled flygon before a she realizes something. "Wait!" She leaps and hugs the green dragon, "Tati! Its been so long! where is Aile?" Clara knows she's being awkward but part of her returning here was finding the relations she left. And the emotions welled up in the small Doctor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37 pm
Monique walked up to the main room to see a brightly colored Pokémon hybrid, another Pokémon with whom she wasn't familiar, talking to Beau. She hadn't seen her before...

"I don't think I've seen you around yet?" She turned and looked at who she'd later learn to be part-Vivillon. "Very pretty," she complimented.  

MoniqueBrie

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:41 pm
Tati tilted her head when she heard the name Clara, a large smile starting to grow on her face. "Gyoooon," she'd cry out, her tail thumping on the ground with delight as she returned the hug. After a moment, she'd let go and point up a set of stairs, the way to the member's rooms. "Gon gon!" Though, an appearance from one of the newest members would catch the Flygon's eye, waving to her as well. "Fwy gon!" Friendly little bugger, she was.

Meanwhile, standing a decent way from the upper landing of said stairs, only close enough to catch the voices drifting up, would be the trainer of the friendly Flygon, Aile leaning against the wall with her eyes closed. "Well, hell. That's a voice I haven't heard in an age," she'd mutter. A smile would form on her face, but it was only a small one, seemingly bittersweet. There was nothing she held against the girl, she was wonderful, but the last time she saw Clara... Well, Aile wasn't in the greatest of standing with Snagem. Quite the opposite, actually. And, well, there would be a fair bit to explain if she asked. Which she probably would. Almost certainly.".... How the hell do I explain what the f- happened since Kalos? Screw me running." The woman rubbed her wrists, eyes now opened and staring at the ceiling. "A lot of s**t's happened. A decent bit I don't want to explain. Hell... I was going to go out with Tati in a moment, too."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games