Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:14 pm
It was a busy few days, more so over the past day, for Doc, with all considered. More research, than anything else, and little to no answers for anything that he was researching for. Mainly trying to figure out what did Freth change to and why...and figure out at bare minimum what on earth Clare was, apart from being a hybrid of...something. At this rate, with seemingly "the impossible" being a frequent visitor in his lab as of late, he might as well say he's just winging it; the last thing you want to hear out of any sort of doctor.

I would get a call on my SNAG to head to the med lab, eventually meeting Doc in Freth's room. It was an awkward silence between the two of us for a multitude of reasons until Doc found it time to cut the tension here. "Well, the bad news is, I still have no idea how you changed. Everything that was explained to me and everything that I had looked into for the faintest possibility of explanation as for what happened lead up to nothing."

"Not exactly what I wanted to hear." I said to Doc.

"What I can tell you however is what Freth is now. She still is, in fact, an Articuno." Doc said.

"...a variant then. Like Blizzard's Vulpix and Zigzagoon." Freth said.

"Precisely. Sister species, known, albeit rare sightings, in the Galar region. Solitary birds, as opposed to their ice type counterparts. Lives in the colder, mountainous areas, but not too high up or too frigid because of their general typing. Interesting note, Zapdos and Moltres at some point in time got the same treatment." Doc explained.

"And in relation to Freth, at the moment, she's a psychic, which...I guess no 'duh' there, considering the attacker and Freth's transformation..." I said. "And you're sure that this isn't some...evolution or some inherit transformation that Pokemon can do. You know...like mega evolution or perhaps like Cherrim in sunlight."

"Nothing has been documented to say otherwise. As far as anyone is concerned, its as I said it is." Doc said.

"Therefore, permanent." Freth stated.

"More than likely." Doc said. "The only other bit of good news that I have is knowing this, and after your change has apparently ran its course, you're...well. Fine. As far as what I have gathered, I...honestly have no reason to keep you in here."

It was silent again, trying to soak in what was said. Though Freth caught me looking at her again, albeit in a weird way. "What?"

"Uh...sorry...its..." I rubbed the back of my head.

"What?" She then demanded.

"Its awkward now." I said.

"Its not any better on my end now." Freth said. "We're just going to have to deal."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:00 pm
Monique waited to see Doc, who was apparently having a vigorous conversation with two big birds in the other room. (Monique had never seen Articuno, so they were quite impressive-looking to her.) She'd had to explain to Orderly that not only was her birth date in the future (something no electronic medical record would sensibly support) but any records she'd have had were prior to winding up 49 years in the past and half-Zoroark.

"I'm a black box...well, a black-furred box," she'd quipped to the Machamp. "Anyone you know suddenly wind up in a new body and need a reexamination?"

She spent the time looking at the requisite magazines. If nothing else, they told her of how large and vibrant her new home world was. There were many Pokémon she'd never seen, between Aether Island—still called Poni Island here—being small and nearly every species outside the dome having succumbed to the foul air. There were some regions very far away which she'd only heard of or read of once or twice from very old books, like Orre and Galar. Seeing all the birds in Bird Keeper Monthly, many of them new to her eyes, made her miss Oricorio and Komala... She was lucky to have Marowak.

Sometimes, it felt like a fever dream, and when it did, she asked the same questions to herself. Why am I here? What happened?  

MoniqueBrie

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:18 pm
Reno was still holding his position, carefully reviewing every camera he could access and keeping his attention split between monitoring Sub and tracking down a few other things. He didn't care about the political issue surrounding Sinnoh. He was laser focused on the Dark energy he felt Sub outputting because there was no physical way he should be able to do that. Watching as his arm began to reflexively deploy and retract the launcher built into it, the Co-Leader did his best to take a breath and relax. There was no proof from just one random event of it being something bad. But that thought did absolutely nothing to help him, instead just being a jumping off point for a cascade of paranoid thoughts.

So yeah. Great day for Reno's mess of a mental state.

Meanwhile, Aria was doing her best to find her tagalong from the last mission. She could have sworn that Kirketot had come back with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:15 pm
Leon was treating Roserade in the training room of the bug bites. "Geez...your roses are a mess right now." He said unsure how to fix them. He did his best to rearrange them to make them look better. "Don't worry, you'll grow more beautiful roses." Leon said as he over heard Sub and Keiko's conversation. "Even if they don't purify them properly. I'm sure someone will come along. It was her goal to take it out." He said not mentioning his sister's name. Afraid that will upset Keiko, and for Abby's regard as well. Unsure how she feels about Ulla's condition.  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:24 pm
"For the time being, I'm discharging you from here. If anything goes awry, let me know. This could very well be a rather complicated time for you, Freth, incidentally enough."

"Even more to worry about?" Freth asked.

"You're a Psychic type hybrid now, meaning that you potentially got access to abilities you never had before, and for a psychic, that's a dangerous prospect. You could end up doing fairly disastrous things that you probably wouldn't be conscious of doing. At the very least, you're going to need to stay relaxed. Common trait among psychics, human or otherwise, is that their mental state dictates their prowess. I'm not sure that its the same for you as well, but it wouldn't hurt to be safe." Doc explained.

Freth leaned over, rubbing her eyes, a bit frustratingly. It took me a moment but then I went over to her, holding my hand out and helped her up off the bed. "Just going to have to deal, remember?" I said, repeating what she said to me only a moment ago.

"Yea." The two of us finally left out of the med lab, followed by Doc shortly thereafter. One issue on pause for the time being, now for anyone else that decides to come to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:49 pm
Monique noticed the birds departing the exam room as Doc walked out with them. He saw the bird doctor consult with Orderly at the desk, making a few notes before walking toward the surprisingly busy waiting room.  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:59 pm
"Well, they want to be on their own regardless, so they'll be on their own. If they mess up, they'll have noone to blame but themselves. Anyway, I think it's probably best to drop it and move on with our lives. I'm going to train with Stasy some and help her reach her dream of becoming a Blissey. Keiko sighed, tired of worrying about people that don't want to be helped.

"Oh, speaking of, could I ask you for help, Cake? I'm trying to evolve Palladia, but the SNAG Pokedex says I had to trade her off like she's property or some nonsense. I don't get it," Absinthe spoke up.

"Oh, I think we have some of those old trading machines somewhere around there," Keiko pointed out, though she couldn't see any nearby. "I think the technology involved causes a reaction in her genetic material or something. Or it's an emotional response. Though hopefully it's just the technology. Anyway, we can trade pokemon and then immediately trade back and it should be fine."

"Oh, cool. Can I ask you for that then? I'd like to go ahead and get it out of the way, if that's okay," Abby asked.

"Sure, let's go look for one of those old machines," Keiko offered, leading the young Deathrage out of the training room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:14 pm
Clare wasn't in any rush to go anywhere at this point. If Doc could get some answers about what was going on, whether that came down to identifying what kind of hybrid they were, where they had come from or even if there was a way to recover all of their lost memories... well, anything would be worth sitting and waiting for a while longer to find out whatever there was to find.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:58 am
Brian sat in the waiting room, not far from where Monique was. He could see that she'd taken quite a bit of damage from the Kricketot, and he felt bad for her. Being a Dark-type made the bites hurt much more than they normally would. Once Doc Owl was available to see him, he walked toward one of the rooms and uncovered his right ear to reveal the small trickle of blood on his neck. "One of the Kricketot managed to use Uproar while attached to my head, " he said. "If possible, I need to know what kind of damage was done, and whether or not it can be fixed. "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:54 pm
With the two Articuno hybrids out of the way for the time being, now for other concerns. People were waiting out at the front of the lab; though these were a slight double-whammy in the sense that he had no idea who in the world they were. "Alright." The Doc spoke up to the waiting room in question; noting Monique and Brian. He'd deal with Clair later since that is not that high of a priority matter. Right at the moment, he'd try to get those who needed actual treatment due to the incident the team was a part of only a day prior. "Who's next?"

With Brian speaking up, Brian's explanation seem to point towards ruptured ear drum, which could very well be caused by loud sounds. Though Kricketot pulling that kind of sound off? With merely an Uproar? The Kricketot must have been something else. Either way, if that was true, then recovery was possible. How was a literal coin flip rather or not if it'll heal on its own (albeit after a few weeks) or if Brian would need any surgery to actually patch it up.

Cleaning down the side of Brian's head to get rid of the trail of dried blood, Doc would examine Brian's ear to see it was in fact the case. "Orderly, get this for me, will you?" Doc wrote out something on a notepad, handing it to the Machamp. Machamp examined the note then went off to a back room to where the various medical supplies are at. He then turns back to Brian, taking his glasses off for a second to clean it on his shirt. "Personally, I don't think you need anything major, it should heal on its own. But I am going to give you antibiotic drops for you to put in your ear to keep it clean of any sort of infection in the mean time. Put about 3 drops in and just lay there for roughly twenty minutes. Do this twice a day every day until the bottle is out. Your hearing should improve after a week or two, but will still be rather susceptible for another three weeks to a month. If it doesn't improve after a couple of weeks, come back to me and we'll see about having to get you to someone who is better suited than I to actually get you taken care of."

The Machamp would come back with the drops in question, handing it to Doc. Doc checks the small tiny bottle, checking the contents, then handed it over to Brian. "Take care in the meantime; though I know around here, that's easier said than done." Doc said getting up and making his way back for Monique.

"So what's with the next one?"

"Machaa machaaamp chaaaamp."

"....strangely that's not the weirdest thing I've heard or experienced this week." Doc said to his Pokemon, making his way to Monique. "So my dear, how may I help you?" he said to the Zoroark hybrid.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:51 pm
Leon watched as Keiko and Abby discussed amongst themselves about training and trading. He sighed as he looked at Sub. "Peaceful days are soon to come-" By the time he finished his sentence, he sensed a familiar energy coming from his room. "...Did you feel that?" He asked as he started walking out of the training room. He walked right in between Keiko and Abby "Sorry. Roserade come with me." Roserade shrugged as she started following right behind her trainer. Leon couldn't describe what was going on, but he felt a familiar Fairy Energy. But also, a very disturbing Psychic Energy.

Meanwhile, in Leon/Ulla's room. A portal from the Fairy Realm opened as a boy with gray hair in a school uniform fell out. The portal then closed behind him as he got up and looked around. "W-Where...am I?" He said in a very raspy tone. It sounded like he was just screaming. His memory was sort of foggy, probably because he was in the Fairy Realm was so long. He stumbled out of the room, looking around trying to see where he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 pm
"Yeah, I did," Keiko spoke up as she and Absinthe were on their way out.. Allowing Leon to go first, the two ladies would follow him to his room, upon which Keiko would have an idea of where the strange energy signature came from, given her recent experience within the Fairy Realm. "What's going on?" Keiko asked, unsure if she should be excited or concerned.

"Don't ask me,"] Abby huffed, as she was incapable of sensing energy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:28 pm
The boy was walking around aimlessly until he felt several presences. Some stronger than others. But all he knew, was one was coming straight at them. He held his head as a mental image came to his head. It was of Ulla but with her eyes scratched out. "W-Who... Before he could finish his sentence, he saw what was coming straight at him. Leon.

Leon turned the corner as he saw a boy around the same age as his sister. He started to run towards him. "Hey kid!" He shouted as the boy was stricken with fear. He took one step back as he could feel a burning sensation in his throat. That's when he started to be outlined in a strange red energy. "STOP!" He shouted as a screeching noise was also heard. His voice echoed as his that energy was coming straight at Leon and Roserade. Leon was able to slide right under the wave but Roserade wasn't as lucky as she was frozen in place. "Roserade?" Leon was so confused as he looked at the stranger.

The boy started coughing after that attack, while in the confusion, he ran off deeper into HQ. Not having a direction, or a reason. He just needed time to figure out why he was here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:35 pm
"Hi, Doc," Monique greeted the physician as he came into the waiting room, ushering her back to an exam room.

"So my dear, how may I help you?" he asked.

"Well, you might want to sit down. My name is Monique Ka'ana'ana, and I'm... Well, my date of birth is in the future." She began to explain New Po Town, Alola, and that big blank space in her memory before waking up on the side of Mt. Silver, half-Zoroark, demonstrating the appearance of her former human form with an Illusion.

"And, to make things worse, those crazed Kricketot got at me..." She pointed at her legs, riddled with bug bites. "I just need to be checked out, and I also need an idea of any other surprises that I should know about. I'm not used to caring for myself as a Pokémon."  

MoniqueBrie

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:26 pm
A Silver Haired woman shrouded in a maroon coat, and seeming impatient tapping her foot. "I'm telling you GRAY it's me Clara De'Vict an o-" GRAY interrupts in an equally impatient tone [And I said Clara Devict is 16 years old on record and an advent bug collector. You seem neither]. "GRAY! Please I'm tired. I walked up the mountain and forgot just how long that hike is. Your not this dumb! you know time passes. Please just stop fudging with me". A silence sits over the girl. The room was dark except for the dancing light cascading through the water falls behind her. She takes in a slow breath tasting the freshness of the air, before letting it out in a spin finding herself facing the door once more. "are your going to let me in?" [Did you say fudging? Clara that's lame.] *CURCHUNK* the large metal door lets open spreading light across the young woman forcing her to shield her eyes.

Stepping in she looks about the living space, "H-Hello?" she yells knocking on the nearest wall.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games