Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"hmm ... ok then" he said as he made hide his saff levitate and carried her to the Library

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

apperating back on the beach near the temple, James kept holding the chest "welcome back home ... wonder where Miya and Luna are?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Still spending every moment together I'm sure. If it keeps both of them out of trouble then I see no problem in it." Shaking her hair she was happy to see everything was back the way she had left it. "I'm going to go lay down, I don't think I feel a little dizzy." She hadn't left the temple in days and all the traveling had made her a little weak.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ok honey" he said as he went with her back to their room and sat the chest down at the foot of the bed and opened it and took out the metal and put it on a shelf over the fireplace in their room and put the scrolls on the side of it. he then got the painting of himself and Kiko and Luna out of the bag and hung it on the wall over the items "a nice touch ... as soon as we make our home after the wedding this will defanatly stay the same" he said as he walked back over to the chest and got out the suit. he just looked at the disign and could tell it was Merlin's at one time, and then saw something under it: a dress. and from the look of it, it was crafted by the same one who did the suit "well looks like i found one for you too" he said with a smile "who knows what else is in here" he said as he looked out the window to see Avalona was out there and noticed something, her look. it was oh so much similar to Kiko's look she gave him all the time now a days "oh dear ... Kiko i think were going to be expecting two ... our two dragons aparently are Mates now ... thanks for telling us" he said as the last remark was to Avalona as she just groaned

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

If Tsukiko would have been drinking something it would have been spit out in that moment. When they walked back into their room she had laid down. Practically throwing her self of the bed she winced. Rubbing her stomach she frowned. "Sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to. With that she went and stood next to James. "That explains why they haven't been bothering us....Usually Avalona and Ryu know everything before we do....though it does make sense......" Holding his hand she rested her head against his shoulder. "They are allowed to have lives to, but it would have been nice for them to tell us. Lets leave them be for now, they'll tell us when they are ready." Walking back to the bed she held the dress up and spun around. "I feel like a little girl playing dress up in her mother's dresses."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"except their not your moms they're yours ... technacly speaking anyway" he said with a smile as he looked at the suit and decided to try it on. after a while of putting on the tie he looked at her "how'd i look? ... oh wait ... hold on" he said as he closed his eyes and his hair color changed to silver "i think this might ork for me ... plus the suit makes me look like bot a wizard and a Librarian" he said as he used his powers to create a pair of reading glasses and put them on "a trick i learned from reading about the Doctor ... called them 'the brainy specks' ... used them in a couple of his regenerations, didnt even need them ... just thought it made him look more clever, i think it works" he said with a grin as Avalona rolled her eyes outside "everybody's a critic"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Looking at the dress she quickly changed into the dress. When James turn his back to her she pounce from the side so she could knock him on his back. Taking the glasses she put them on. "Neither of us need these to thing of you was clever." Smiling happily she snuggled closer to is chest and and laid her head down. "How do you know for sure that Avalona's expecting. How can you tell....I think you look wonderful though before you ask again."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

laughing as he fell back, James just looked at her "she has a look ... the same one you had when i knew when you were" he said stroking her hair "i knew more because a dragon and their rider have a deap conection almost as strong as the on you and i have" he said with a laugh "i have a theory of why i'm clever ... see i think because i became the God of Wisdom my mind has been conected to the Library ... i think that link comes with the job, probably the same thing with you and the Sea" he said as he kissed her "which probably explains why i managed to have every play by Shakespear memorized ... and i wasnt a big fan before ... oh and yes J.K Rowling is a Mage though she had to alter a few facts to make the books acceptable ... though i hated she reduced the conduates to wands ... i didnt even like wands when i went to Hogwarts thats why they gave the option of Staffs, infact Hogwarts is a Sorcerer's school" he said as he gave a sigh "i'm realy getting tired of these info slips ..."

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I like them though, I learn something every time. Smiling as she laid there smiling she reached up she kissed him. "You know I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to surprise you with my pregnancy....though I'm not sure it could ever be a surprise. Now that I think about it its not really going to be a surprise for anyone...." Giving a slight smiled she laid her head back down. "I never liked the whole idea of wands and staff, just never was my thing. Yawning as curled up. "So what does this 'look' look like exactly. I'm kinda curious now....Also where is your brother...I hope he doesn't think he can get out of going to the wedding."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•
User Image

"ofcourse he wouldnt ... he wouldnt miss it for the world" he said as looked at her and just cuddled her "the look is easy to notice if you know what to look for ... in the eyes, their brighter and they hold a hidden smile, like even though you dont know it, she does deep inside" he said with a smile and stroked her hair

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Whatever you say love." With that she nuzzled his neck. "If you want we don't have to sit in the floor, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you I'm not moving." Smiling happily as she held on to him happily. "So are you going to read the diaries to me....pretty please." She said with a grand smile.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling he just rolled his eyes as he carried her off to the bed and snuggled next to her then used his magic to bring the first part of the diary to him and opened it "you know i think Luna will like this when she gets older ... i doubt she'd be interested in it at age twelve and under" he said as he started reading about his time tutoring Arthur and even got to Merlin discovering about Arthur's past and how he had no family ... just foster parents who didnt like him that much, thats why he liked spending his studies with Merlin and even from Nimueh, she taught him humility and even how to care for wounds. Merlin might have taught him knoledge but it was Merlin's wife who helped make sure Arthur would be a bonevolent king

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

By the end of it Tsukiko had fallen asleep, not from being bored. She hadn't exhausted so much energy in a long time. So now she was fast asleep. Curled up against James it wasn't obvious when she had fallen asleep.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

chuckling lightly, James put the diary away and just looked at her and summoned a special map to show anyone he knew and where they were, and he used ir to find his brother: Jack "hmm ... Hollow Bastion ... with Atticus and Kaylee as well ... well he'll be fine i guess" he said as he looked at his Familiar and smiled "well what do ya know"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Sneezing in her sleep she woke herself up. "Why'd you stop reading." She always had this tiny voice when she first woke up. "I was awake the whole time...." She couldn't keep her eyes open.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas