Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:32 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Quote:
(um can you pleaze give us a hint or a pic of what your digimon looks like because its killing me)

(Read the bold print.)

Chikyu Kodomo
Hana was surprised that Jason was here already. "But...it's still two more hours before we were supposed to come. Why are you here so early?"

"Could I ask you what you're doing here so late?" From around the corner of the school building, a short figure with their school's uniform with spikey, white hair stepped forth. Behind him was what looked like a humanoid wolf who was slightly shorter than this guy, with dark grey fur covering most of his body except for his hears, paws, and the tip of his tail, which were all white. He wore claw bracers on his hands, a pair of short, blue jeans, and his left arm had a black bandage wrapped around the middle of it. "Oh, you guys are tamers too?" "Kori, I fail to understand why we were here this late also," the wolf-like digimon said to the kid. "After all, little boys shouldn't be out this late, even if you're in high school." "Shut up, Hinoirimon!"

"umm hello is this all of us because its getting crouded and i still have no clue why im here," luke yelled not knowing whats going on and coronamon is getting impatient as well  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:43 pm
gaia name: Okamikianah
characters name: Kurai Hikaru
partners name: Strabimon
attacks: Light nail confused ??
Light Slash: Jumps up and crosses his arms and unleashes a powerful slash of light.
humans bio: Kurai the badgirl of her highschool always angry all the time but also harbored a secret fear of being alone until she met strabimon.
appearence:User Image
Strabimon:
User Image  

OkamiKianah

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:57 pm
Kurai wanders the dark streets aimlessly with strabimon by her side. "where are we going" he asks. "nowhere, just be quiet". "i hear voices" he whines. "I thought i told you to be quiet im thinking" kurai snaps. Strabimon ignores her and sniffs at the air. " i smell digimon and they are close" he whines once more. "digimon? this could be interesting" kurai tells him "where are they" she demands. "this way". Strabimon leads Kurai down alley ways and street corners until they made their way near a building resembling a school. now she too hears the voices. If she squinted she could also make out the dark figures of digimon. 'they must be tamers too' she thought. "HEY!" she called out to them "NICE DIGIMON YOU GOT THERE!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:02 pm
Jason looked over. "You here for my lessons on training too?" he asked the girl and the Strabimon. Velocimon was hidden out of sight.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:47 am
"sure, why not" Kurai replied. She and Stabimon made their way closer to the group. "So whats next?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:34 am
OkamiKianah
"sure, why not" Kurai replied. She and Stabimon made their way closer to the group. "So whats next?" she asks.

luke looked at the girl with amazement "hello im luke and this is coronamon my digimon what up," luke said wanting to impress her  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:25 pm
"Shut up, Luke. It's your wanting to be friends with everyone that makes you weak. You need to learn who your true friends are. And you...Hana...you can't blame yourself for every little thing that goes wrong. Let go of your weaknesses and you'll get stronger," Jason told them angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:35 pm
Moonmon suddenly leaped forwards and shouted, "Hey, you don't understand what Hana's been through; you don't have the right to yell at her like that!" Moonmon... Hana was happy that Moonmon wasn't angry at her, but she wasn't completely over the incident. "W-wait, Moonmon, I don't want you to start a fight; even if what he said is wrong, that doesn't mean that we need to argue about it with each other!" Moonmon glanced back at Hana, and said, "But Hana, how can you not be mad at him for calling you weak? You need to have more self-confidence! Even if I believe in your abilities, it won't mean a thing until you learn to believe in them too! We're a team; we need to work together like we always did! So please...don't let one fight drag you down this much." Hana looked away and was silent for several minutes, then turned back and responded, "Okay, I'm sorry for losing faith in myself; I shouldn't get all worked up over spilled milk, right?" She then turned to Jason and said, "Alright, if we're going to start your lessons on training, let's start now!" Moonmon leaped into the air, became surrounded in bright light, and digivolved to Lunamonmon.

Kori stepped forwards also, shouting, "Well, I don't know what that was all about, but I'm ready too! Let's go Hinoirimon!" "Okay!" Hinoirimon leaped forth, landing next to Lunamon. "I shall also be participating in this training of yours, if that isn't too inconvenient for everyone."  

Chikyu Kodomo

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:11 pm
neo yoru13
OkamiKianah

luke looked at the girl with amazement "hello im luke and this is coronamon my digimon what up," luke said wanting to impress her

"hello im kurai and this is my partner strabimon" replied kurai. Strabimon shyly stood behind kurai. "are you all tamers too? and what about this training im hearing about?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:47 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Wanyamon suddenly leaped forwards and shouted, "Hey, you don't understand what Hana's been through; you don't have the right to yell at her like that!" Wanyamon... Hana was happy that Wanyamon wasn't angry at her, but she wasn't completely over the incident. "W-wait, Wanyamon, I don't want you to start a fight; even if what he said is wrong, that doesn't mean that we need to argue about it with each other!" Wanyamon glanced back at Hana, and said, "But Hana, how can you not be mad at him for calling you weak? You need to have more self-confidence! Even if I believe in your abilities, it won't mean a thing until you learn to believe in them too! We're a team; we need to work together like we always did! So please...don't let one fight drag you down this much." Hana looked away and was silent for several minutes, then turned back and resonded, "Okay, I'm sorry for losing faith in myself; I shouldn't get all worked up over spilled milk, right?" She then turned to Jason and said, "Alright, if we're going to start your lessons on training, let's start now!" Wanyamon lept into the air, became surrounded in bright light, and digivolved to Gaomon.

Kori stepped forwards also, shouting, "Well, I don't know what that was all about, but I'm ready too! Let's go Hinoirimon!" "Okay!" Hinoirimon lept forth, landing next to Gaomon. "I shall also be participating in this training of yours, if that isn't too inconvenient for everyone."

"That's exactly what I was talking about when I said for you to let go of your weakness. You stopped blaming yourself and started believing in yourself. Tonights only lesson was to replace your weaknesses with your strengths. IF you can do that, come back tomorrow night. If not, you might as well forget about it," Jason said as he began to walk away. Velocimon was right behind him.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:04 pm
scifantasyx the wise
"Shut up, Luke. It's your wanting to be friends with everyone that makes you weak. You need to learn who your true friends are. And you...Hana...you can't blame yourself for every little thing that goes wrong. Let go of your weaknesses and you'll get stronger," Jason told them angrily.

luke heared this and it made him angry "you tell me becoming freinds with people mades me weak well then your weak because every time i make a frien i get stronger my friends are what give me power and ill prove this to you right now," luke said prepareing for battle.

"ill show you my power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" luke yelled and suddenly one of his cards turned blue and coronamon digivolved into firamon

raiku looked at luke and gave him a thumbs up" yo luke i believe in what you say show him what you can do," raiku said smileing.

luke knodded and looked jason dead in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:07 pm
(sorry i dont want to control your guy but its my role play and i want you to fight my guy and im planing on wining manly because ou will underestimate luke ok thats what i want and you cant walk away you get everyone out here and you did about nothing)  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:09 pm
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
OkamiKianah

"hello im kurai and this is my partner strabimon" replied kurai. Strabimon shyly stood behind kurai. "are you all tamers too? and what about this training im hearing about?" she asked.

"yeah were all trainers," luke said nervously and trying to hide him self from blushing.

(oh yeah i want romance in here to i mean some characters getting to gether,)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:27 pm
(First off I already said that my guy is the tough loner. Second off, I don't lose. Third off, he taught his lesson and she already learned it but I was wanting you specifically to attack me to stop me.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games