Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...
Joyfully We Lark About... (discussion) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you lark joyfully about?
  *larks about*
  Psh, no...
View Results

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:28 pm
okay...I'll have to ask Neko`Sarine about it...she is an anime freak...me not so much so....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:29 pm
They had it on adult swim quite a few years ago  

hirai
Crew

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:34 pm
hirai
They had it on adult swim quite a few years ago
adult swim will smooth out your brain faster than a hot iron on linen....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:14 pm
I'm eating Cheez-It's, my dog wants one but will have to sing the pie song first.  

[ Hippoman ]

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:50 pm
[ Hippoman ]
I'm eating Cheez-It's, my dog wants one but will have to sing the pie song first.
I'm sure I don't want to know...but, I got to ask....what is the pie song??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:17 pm
Demon Duck of Doom
[ Hippoman ]
I don't know... my friend made it, well just the name....  

[ Hippoman ]

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:32 pm
[ Hippoman ]
Demon Duck of Doom
[ Hippoman ]
I don't know... my friend made it, well just the name....

is it to the tune of Fere Jaques??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:12 pm
'Twas Brilig and the Slithy Toves,
Did Gyre and Gimbol in the Wabe,
All Mimsy were the Borogoves,
And the Mome Raths Outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son,
The jaws that bite! The claws that catch!
Beware the Jub-Jub Bird and shun,
The Frumious Bandersnatch!"  

Raven_Ridge

Captain Saru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:22 pm
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

-win-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:25 pm
Captain Saru
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

-win-

...I love you...  

Raven_Ridge

hirai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Um...wtf?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:27 pm
I second that....wtf  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Raven_Ridge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:29 pm
You know... Lewis Carol! From the party..? ...He wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland... ...I was there... ...You were there... ...You got drunk and fell asleep on Neko`Sarine's lap..? That party!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:34 pm
I wanna fall asleep in someones's lap...ahem, SOMEONE..

Again, Becki knows...  

hirai
Crew

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:35 pm
Raven_Ridge
You know... Lewis Carol! From the party..? ...He wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland... ...I was there... ...You were there... ...You got drunk and fell asleep on Neko`Sarine's lap..? That party!
OH....THAT PARTY.....yeah...the big grinning cat.....yeah.....I had too much to drink....yup....and I was like this guy >> rofl  
87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff