Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:27 am
Jamie smiled at the other boy as he approached.
"Have fun getting smothered over there?" His voice was teasing but his eyes were understanding. He knew what it was like to say goodbye to someone that he would probably never see again.
"Your younger siblings are funny."
He seemed to remember something. "Oh! Have you been shown where everything is? I was on the captain's last voyage so I understand his method to the madness."

(Sorry, I've been recruiting and didn't know you were on.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:02 am
He grinned and blushed slightly, wrinkling his nose.
"No." he replied "i got halfway round the boat and then i got ambushed." he chuckled. "I don't suppose you'd show me around?"  

Mad Madam Mimm

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:34 am
Sara lay on her back in the longboat looking up at the tarp. Her head rested on the clothes that she had gotten. She'd made them into a makeshift pillow. She couldn't sleep, no matter how much she wanted to. "Everyone at the house is waking up by now," she mumbled to herself. "The master is going to find me missing and come looking for me. He's going to be so angry." Sara closed her eyes and felt a tear trail down her cheek. She gulped. "I won't let him take me back. I'll run away again. I'm going to leave this place and no one can stop me." Her determination made her feel a little stonger and she thought of James again. "And James will help." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:40 pm
James grinned back.
"You just gotta stay low so the other crew members won't see ya. Sure be glad to!"
He pointed over at a small pole attatched to the stairs then over at a ball like formation on the deck, the main mast, and a few other places.
"When the weather's bad that's where the crew will tie off the guide ropes so that we can hang on and not be thrown overboard. If you get hot and sweaty, there's a water bucket over there that you can wipe yourself off with..."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:46 pm
"I'll be fine," Sara assured him. "I've dealt with worse conditions. When the sun gets so high in the sky that your tongue turns to cotton or when the wind howls like a banshee and your fingers and toes turn to icecicles. I've dealt with both. I'm way better off here. I'm doing perfectly fine for the moment. The one thing I think I'm gonna miss for the next couple of days is looking at the stars. I always liked doing that. I used to sneak out of the servants quaters at night and just sit in the feild and look at the stars." Sara mumbled softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:18 am
Arya sprinted along the docks. Her father had been late out of the house, so she hadn't been able to sneak away in time. As the ship came into sight she saw a crowd gathered around it, saying goodbyes. Hoisting her luggage above her head she pushed her way through the crowd and onto the ship. "It's a good thing I payed in advance," she muttered to herself. She walked onto the ship and saw two boys talking to eachother. They looked to be about four years younger than herself. Everyone else seemed busy with preperations, so she approached the two. "Excuse me gentlemen, but I just boarded and was wondering if one of you could show me where I am to store my luggage."  

Hjesta

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:00 am
Todd laughed slightly, but quickly regained his composure. Just this morning, his Ma had tanned his hide for scrumpng apples, and now here was a fancy young lady adressing him as "Gentleman".
"I'd be glad to ma'am." he said, bowing his head slightly, knowing that James would rather stay with his stowaway. He picked up the young womans bags, and started to move towards the luggage hold.
"I'm Todd, by the way." He called back to her. "I'm the ships cook."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:39 am
James smiled knowing that Todd could handle it.
"I'm James, the cabin boy." He grinned. You'll be seeing us around the ship a lot. Oh, and be nice to Todd. He is the one that will be fixing your food, after all." He gave a little mock bow and salute.
"If you need anything, just call."
He scooped up a discarded newsprint off the wind-blown deck and stuffed it in his pocket.
"Oh, and miss, once you get settled in be sure to come back on deck. If you've never sailed before, seeing a ship launch is a spectacular thing."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:44 am
Sara peeked out from under the tarp to see a large crowd. SUddenly she ducked back. "Oh no what is he doing here?" she moaned. She peeked out again and sure enough there was her master in his balck cloak working his way through the crowd and trying to find her. Sara looked back onto the ship. "James? James where are you?" she whispered fiercely.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:05 pm
Todd returned from stowing the young lady's luggage, and decided he would familiarize himself with what would be his kitchen for the voyage. He headed to where the captain had taken him before, and began looking around the pots and pans and bowls. Now he felt at home.  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:03 pm
James lashed a few things down on the deck then wandered back over to the long boats. He pretended to be looking at the water as he kept his head down.
"I got your paper."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:12 pm
Sara's eyes were wide with fright. "James he's here. The master of the house I was working at. He's here. I know he came looking for me. Oh, James I'm scared." Sara knew she sounded like a child, but she couldn't help it. She'd come so far she couldn't go back now. If she did she knew the punishment would probably kill her.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:27 pm
Impressively, James didn't move a muscle when the girl delivered her news. He just leaned a bit more over the rail and started tossing bits of paper that would look like bread to anyone on shore into the water below.
He knew that the long boats of outgoing ships would be a likely place for the man to look and that Sara would be caught if he didn't do something.
"What does he look like? I want you to go ahead and change as quietly and carefully as you can into the shirt and breeches I brought you."
He slipped her his hat. "Pile up your hair and make sure all of it is tucked in. You might want to tear some strips off your old dress and err... wrap them around your chest, tight."
He looked around and spotted a bucket of pitch.
"After you do that, I want you to smear every inch of skin with the stuff I'm gonna bring you. I know it's dirty and will be very hard to get off but it may be the only option you have."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:32 pm
Sara nodded. "He's down there in a black cloak. You can't miss him looking like the evil shadow he no doubt is." she whispered before she covered up with the tarp and changed. She ripped the bottom of her dress to shreds tightly tying them over her chest. She slipped on the shirt and then grabbed all her hair and pulled James hat on. She bit her lip nervously. She wondered what exactly James was planning.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:39 pm
James grabbed the pitch bucket and set it down outside the longboat.
"slip me two strips of cloth. One for me one for you. Dab this stuff over your face, hands, neck and anywhere else that might possibly show."
He peeked over the deck.
"And hurry. He's just entered a ship a few hundred feet down. I guess he's going to check them all."  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games